• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Caroline

As we kissed, passionately, feverishly, I moved my right hand to her hanging bra and yanked it gently downward, pulling the soft material across both of our breasts at the same time, scraping our turgid nipples in unison. As the lacy cotton slid slowly downward, more and more of our flesh met, until, at last, our breasts met in their fleshy, soft nakedness. The feeling was exquisite. Her eager tongue delved all over the inside of my mouth. We continued to grind each other, pubis to pubis.

I knew Caroline was beside herself by now, watching the two of us slowly get it on. I moved my right hand to the back of Julie's her neck and stroked gently beneath her short, blonde hair. From within her throat she seemed almost to be purring, like a kitten. Sliding my hand past her ear, I moved my fingers to her cheek. They still smelled of her cunt.

"Her skirt," whispered Caroline. "Stand back and take it off."

Our sweaty bodies parted, her tits springing into blossom. They were full, ripe, white melons with almost no sag, capped by small, pink, hard nipples and encircled with coral-colored, silver dollar- sized moons. I don't know where Caroline found this one, but she was beautiful beyond compare.

My fingers trembling with desire, I unhooked the thin, black vinyl belt at Julie's waist, then moved my hands to her side where I slid the button through the stiff material. Quickly locating the top of the zipper, pulled it down with my right hand while grasping the top of the skirt between the thumb and index fingers of my left hand. The noise of the zipper tore through the silence of the room like thunder. Julie thoughtfully closed her legs slightly.

With only the gentlest of pushes, I eased the red cloth over her rounded hips. Half-way down its journey it moved on its own, dropping to the floor around her ankles in a circle, her beautiful, full, blonde bush once more exposed to our lustful eyes. She stepped out of the circle, naked, like me. Inside my own loins I could feel my own desire building to a crescendo. How far would Caroline let me go before pulling one of her surprises on Julie?

I dropped down on my knees to the floor before the towering blonde, head even with her golden bush. Gently touching the back of my head with her hand, she guided my face to her pussy. My lips met the downy softness of her fleece once more. She opened her legs wider for me, her knees pointing slightly outward and bent. Her cunt was mine once more. I lapped at it greedily with my tongue, swiping between the puffy lips, into the come-filled moisture of her pink tissues, letting the very tip of my tongue tease the turgid clit.

The palms of Julie's her hands moved to her hips, fingers pointing downward. Looking down, she watched my head moving between her alabaster legs. She pushed her cunt into my face while I greedily consumed her. Her breasts swayed to and fro. She breathed heavily through her nose--short, gasping breaths, half-snorts, like an animal in heat. She reached down once more with her hand and pulled my head further into her.

When I raced the tip of my tongue over her aching clit, she screamed out, "OH! YES! There! Right there! Don't stop! OH, please don't stop!" Obliging her, I didn't, redoubling my efforts with circular movements around the protruding nubbin.

Out of the corner of my eye I saw Caroline move behind Julie, perhaps to get a better view of my handiwork. Knowing Caroline would have wanted me to do it, I moved my hands around bottom of Julie's ass and, using just the tips of several fingers, spread the lower cheeks apart, exposing the pink rosebud to the heat-filled room and Caroline's lustful gaze. I was surprised that Caroline was letting me play this long with our new friend. I knew it would not last, but the enjoyment was such for the both of us, ah, even for the three of us, that I continued to eat the blonde bush with total abandon. The exposure of Julie's rosehole to Caroline was the finishing touch for the blonde's night of pleasure. She hadn't the slightest inkling, but it was about to become a night she would not soon forget.

"BethAnne," ordered Caroline, her throat filled with hoarseness, "get the cushion for Julie; I want you to eat her ass, too."

Obediently, I stopped my tonguing, arose, and moved to the side of the room. I slid the cushion over. I had been on it many times, too many, perhaps. The cushion itself was made of red velvet. It was about two to three feet long, perhaps a foot wide, and approximately four feet high. It was thick and soft, comfortable to lie upon, belying its intended purpose. The four wooden legs of the cushion were affixed to two long four by six boards. At the side of each of the four legs was a strap and buckle.

In the middle of the cushion was a fifth strap, designed to go around the waist of person lying on the cushion. The constraints were perfect--the waist strap, one strap for each arm just above the elbow, and the other two for each leg just above the knee--holding the victim tightly in place as she lay upon her tummy on the cushion, ass and pussy completely exposed over the far end. I had spent many hours on this device, often called the Punish Cushion by Caroline for its ideal positioning of the victim's ass and cunt and legs.

Julie looked in awe at the contraption, but had, at this point, nothing to fear, believing only that she was about to her asshole eaten by a tongue she had become quite accustomed to--mine.

"Lie down on the cushion, Julie," said Caroline in a sweet voice, "on your stomach, so BethAnne can show you some nice surprises." Still unafraid, the blonde beauty bent down, initially putting her sopping pussy right in the middle of the cushion.

"You need to slide back further, honey," said Caroline. "Let your arms and legs be even with the legs, so your ass is well over the edge. Julie can take care of both of your openings that way by sitting behind you between your legs."

Julie slid backwards, all the way to the end. In front, she rested on her forearms, elbows even with the legs. In back, she was supported by her knees on the floor, though most of the weight of her body fell upon the velvety cushion. The position was perfect. Her pink, round rosehole gleamed between the slightly spread globes of her pure white ass; her pussy was gaping open, greased by her own come and my saliva--the pink tissues gently contrasting with the soft blonde hair surrounding the puffy cuntal lips. I was wondering how, and when, Caroline would spring the surprise upon her.

"I want you to work on her bunghole first, BethAnne. Get between her legs!" I shifted my body on the floor until I came to rest between the stranger's parted legs, bent at the knees. I rested my left forearm on the top of her buttocks, mostly for support, while I moved my right hand to her alabaster globes. I bent my head and planted a gentle, sweet kiss on Julie's left globe, swirling my tongue in a maddening circle as I sucked ever so gently on the soft skin.

"She is great at ass eating!" remarked Caroline, reassuring Julie that she was about to be rimmed and nothing else.

As I moved my head to the other globe and kissed and tongued some more, Caroline moved to my left shoulder, kneeling, and stealthily moved the leg strap around Julie's left leg, without tightening it. If she had tried to move her leg, I would have put downward pressure on her ass and tightened my hold with my arms. Fortunately, she did not feel the Caroline's movements, nor did she feel them around her other leg. Each strap was now buckled, but not tightened.

As I moved my head into the top of the groove which split Julie's globes in half, and applied the tip of my tongue to the groove's beginning, Caroline arose and moved slowly to the front of the cushion, where Julie's eyes were closed in ecstasy. Caroline knelt, her dark blue skirt rising to mid thigh, then sat back down on her haunches, her buttocks supported by her calves. Moving her hands to Julie's cheeks, she raised the somewhat startled girl's head, and, without a word, kissed her full, on the mouth, softly, passionately. To my surprise, she moved her right hand around the back of Julie's head, then trailed downward along the spinal column, until she found my mouth at the stranger's ass. She moved her middle finger sexily into my mouth, for a few seconds, and I sucked on it nice and softly.

Her actions gave her an idea. "Come here and stand next to me, slave," she ordered. I arose, naked, and moved to her side, just to the left front of Julie. "Open your legs!," she commanded. Once parted, my opened legs were the recipient of her hand. She shoved her middle finger into my vagina. My flow of juices there was unbelievably strong. Looking up, Julie watched Caroline manipulate me.

After several moments, she withdrew the now glistening finger and brought it to Julie's mouth, then eased it gently between her slightly parted lips. Julie tasted me on Caroline's fingers. "It's BethAnne's love for you, Julie," whispered Caroline. "Do you like it?"

The blonde, red-faced, nodded her head as my lover moved to kiss her once more, tasting my own cum in Julie's mouth. She had Julie- Anne where she wanted her as she moved her hands all over the excited girl's back and arms, while I, for my part, kneeled on the floor and continued my slow, downward trek towards the glistening pink 'O' that was Julie's rosehole. Spreading the lower ass cheeks apart, I moved the tip of my tongue to the tiny opening and began rimming it. Julie gurgled in delight.

Knowing that the blonde would offer no resistance, Caroline looked down and pulled the left wrist strap around Julie's arm. It was obvious to Julie what was happening, but her mind did not comprehend fear. She opened her eyes. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Nothing, darling," answered Caroline, as she tightened the strap around the arm and buckled it. "I just don't want you to flail around too much while BethAnne and I give you our sweet double treatment, front and back. It's a special we do for our favorite lovers. You'll love it." Her voice was filled with honey as she moved quickly to the other strap and affixed it quickly. It was done now, all over for Julie, though she knew not what was about to happen.

"Get up, BethAnne," said Caroline, rising from her kneeling position. I stood, next to the naked, unwitting blonde, and watched Caroline bring the inch strap around Julie's waist.

"Hey!" she said, this time with a little fear in her voice, "What are you doing to me?" For the first time since she had settled comfortably onto the cushion, she attempted to move her legs and realized they, too, were bound.

"Easy, honey," whispered Caroline as she tightened the waist strap. "It's time for some new adventures for you."

The both of us quickly moved to each of the startled girl's legs and tightened the final two straps. She was now completely constrained, and becoming decidedly more nervous.

"STOP!" she screamed, realizing that she was becoming the victim.

"If you continue to scream," said Caroline, "I will have to gag you. You have surmised, perhaps, that it is now your turn to taste some new and different feelings. We promise we will not hurt you too much. It will be scary at first, but let things happen and perhaps you will learn to enjoy what we do--the giving and taking of pain."

"Are you crazy?" said the blonde in a shaky voice. "Let me up!"

"When we are done, darling," said Caroline. "Are you ready to begin, BethAnne?"

"Yes," I replied.

"Get the long dildo. Oil it!"

I stepped over the scared blonde and went to the cabinet where I found the twelve inch plastic phallus, long and thin, that had often been in my own rectum, providing me with untold pleasures and pain. I brought it back, along with a jar of K-Y jelly, to Caroline, who was now kneeling in back of Julie, between her legs, eyeing the exposed rectal orifice. Opening the jar of K-Y, I slid the dildo into it. It came out filled with the lubricant. I handed it to Caroline, who, with furrowed brow, held the plastic tube in her right hand while she gently pushed aside the bottom right side of Julie's lower ass with her left hand, spreading the anus apart.

Julie was beginning to get the idea. "NO! Not there!" she shouted.

"Now, now," said Caroline in a mocking voice, "It's too thin to give you a lot of pain. I just want you to get introduced to it. Later the dildos get thicker and much more painful."

"Are...uh...Are you going to put it inside me?" asked the nervous girl.

"Uh-uh," replied Caroline. "I believe that is what we had in mind."

"In my, in my...."

"In your ass," interrupted Caroline.

"Please don't. Oh, please don't," cried the bound blonde.

"If you don't stop acting like a little baby, I'll have BethAnne get a much larger one for starters, and that will not be very pleasant. Consider this a favor for your first time, honey."

Caroline rubbed the blonde's alabaster globes with her left hand, gently kneading the flesh, sometimes parting it to reveal the pink, crinkly anus. I knelt down beside Caroline, looking on. There was a thin coating of blonde peach fuzz surrounding Julie's anal opening. I had seen much hairier assholes. This one looked very eatable. I was sorry I hadn't gotten that far earlier.

"I need some grease on my finger, doll," said Caroline to me as she placed the pink dildo on the floor. She held her middle finger out and I held the jar for her, then watched her ease the finger disappear into the greasy substance. The digit glistened menacingly as she withdrew it.

"She has a beautiful rosehole," whispered Caroline. I nodded in agreement.

"Too beautiful!" she sighed, bringing the glob of lubricant to Julie's back entrance, then touched the blonde's puckered 'O'.

"NO! PLEASE!" cried the scared girl, as she felt the outside of her most private of parts being violated, her head shaking back and forth to emphasize her displeasure with Caroline's actions. Ignoring her cries and protestations, Caroline applied the K-Y in a circular pattern around the lovely orifice, her eyes fascinated by the crinkly rosebud. Julie kicked her feet on the floor and clenched her fists tightly. Nonchalantly, Caroline pushed her finger through the newly lubricated orifice with ease. Julie screamed, not in pain, but out of fear and humiliation. I could see that Caroline was getting upset with her.

"Get the ball gag, lover-doll," she said to me.

I used her shoulder for support as I arose from my kneeling position, went to the drawer once more, and quickly located the red ball with twin leather strands. My tits bouncing, I strode back to Caroline, who was moving her hand in a circular pattern, the middle finger embedded deeply in Julie's ass.

I would have loved to have been in Julie's place, so much did I love the feeling of something inside me there, conversely to put something inside someone back there in that special place. How often I have masturbated with something inside my ass, anything--my own finger. A dildo. A cucumber. Literally anything that would fit. More often than not, my orgasm was that much greater with something up there, my anus surrounding it, clutching it as I would come and come until I was exhausted.

I had grown particularly adept at getting a man's rocks off when butt-fucking, knowing just how to squeeze the glans at the right times, knowing when to take him all the way. When I am in complete control I can make a man come in seconds, all the while enjoying it immensely myself. It is the greatest gift a woman can give a man sexually if it is done right, better than the best of blow-jobs, which I had also learned with a fair amount of skill.

I stood next to Caroline, watching her hand intently, the red ball gag hanging limply by my side. Caroline's brow was furrowed, so deep in concentration was she. Her finger was pistoning now. She seemed oblivious to Julie's incessant screaming. Then she looked at me and nodded in the direction of the screaming girl. I moved forward and straddled the blonde once more, facing her head and bringing the red rubber ball in front of the blonde's mouth. Tears were streaming down the girl's cheeks in torrents. Quickly and gracefully I pulled the ball between her gaping lips. She gurgled, snorted, kicked, shook her head frantically, but quieted down quickly as I tied the leather strap in a bow-knot at the back of her head.

Caroline looked up at me, between my spread legs. I knew she was doing it. I could feel her eyes on my ass and pussy. I turned and faced my lover, my tormentor. My cunt was on fire. I needed her so badly. She knew it.

"Why don't you come around behind me and lift my skirt and tongue me a little," she whispered. She needed me, too. "I'm wearing your favorite blue panties," she continued, with a wry smile.

As I stepped over the top of Julie, Caroline was placing the long, thin dildo right in the middle of her victim's well-lubricated asshole. I would have enjoyed watching the device enter the pretty blonde, but all my thoughts were fixed on what I was about to do to my sweet Caroline.

Caroline had shifted to a doggy-style position, her dark blue skirt having ridden up to approximately mid-thigh. She was not wearing pantyhose. Her legs were well tanned, almost bronzed. I dropped down on my knees behind her, with thoughts of her sweet blue panties filling my mind. Looking over the top of Caroline's head, I watched the dildo gliding through the rich jelly surrounding Julie's anus right into her rectum. She was really gurgling behind the ball gag.

I looked down at Caroline's sweet rounded ass, straining against her tight skirt, and forgot about poor Julie. It was the most gorgeous ass I had ever seen, bar none. I loved it. When she would permit me, like now, to have my way with her, invariably I spent most of the time playing with the beautifully shaped globes, using my indefatigable tongue for untold hours on her delicious rosehole. There was not a time I was unable to bring her to wave after wave of delicious orgasm just by playing with her back there.

I moved the palms of my hands to her clothed-covered globes. It was a somewhat muscular ass, its firmness the result of her hours of exercise which she always performed in the nude, in front of a full length mirror, often letting me watch from her bed, making me horny with desire, knowing her spread legs and hanging breasts were there for the taking when she finished. The slurping sound of the dildo being pistoned in and out of Julie's ass, coupled with her throaty moans, stirred me on.

I kneaded the buttocks gently, pressing my thumbs into the cottony skirt. I moved each hand in a circular pattern over the globes, slowly, sensually, building her up methodically, teasingly. Her knees were spread as far apart as the tight skirt would permit, leaving plenty of room for my right hand to wander stealthily under the hem whilst my other hand continued to roam all over the delightful globes. Once under the skirt, my hand gently touched the inside of Caroline's left thigh, about half- way up, where the skin is smoothest and the feeling electric.

The unexpected touch brought an audible "Oh!" from her and a backwards pressure of her buttocks against my kneading fingers. The soft insides of her bare thighs fell prey to fingernails and the tips of my fingers, traveling a slow course from the top of her thigh to the back of her knee. I still had not raised her skirt; all my actions were between her parted legs, my elbow bent beneath the hem. Nor had I touched her pantied crotch and thick, full, fatty pubis. My own excitement was enhanced knowing that all the while, just in front of me, Caroline was reaming Julie's butt with the dildo. I could hear the victim's snorts and gurgles amidst the incessant slurping of the pistoning, twisting dildo.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds