• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

Caroline

Having had her fill for a while, however, she soon made me stop caressing her and ordered me to expose her bosom to the bound blonde in front of us who had been watching our little show in wide-eyed amazement. Taking my hands away from the grapefruit-sized melons, I spread open the front of the blouse and gently whisked it down Caroline's shoulders. She freed one hand at a time from where she held her skirt up and let the blouse fall in silence to the floor.

Reaching behind her, I quickly unhooked the back of her bra, allowing the thin bra straps to follow the path the blouse had taken. She stood before Julie, naked from the waist up, her breasts swaying back and forth with each little movement.

"Do you like my breasts?" she sexily asked of her poor victim, a wide smile crossing her face.

"Yes, I do," gulped Julie in reply, staring at the beautiful sight in front of her.

"Later, I might let you suck them. BethAnne knows just how to do that, don't you, dear?"

"Yes!" I exclaimed as my thoughts went to our many nights of love-making. "You've got the most suckable nipples in the world. Oh, do I ever love to make them hard between my lips and bite them between my teeth!"

"I love to have my clit sucked, too," whispered Caroline, thrusting her panty-covered pubic mound in the direction of Julie's face. "Maybe I like that the best. I like it so much, I'm willing to ease up on that thing in your ass if you're able to get me off like I really want."

All the girl wanted was a chance to prove how well she gave head, and a chance to lessen the pain that would surely fill her rectum if she did not perform the act to expectations. She moved her eyes to my lover's pale blue panties beneath the umbrella of the fully raised skirt. Sexily, she licked her lips. I knew that would turn Caroline on. She opened her legs a bit more, moved a couple steps closer to the bound blonde, and pressed her pubis close to Julie's lips.

"Move closer," husked Julie, unable to move her own head nearer to the gift Caroline was offering as an enticing desert.

Caroline moved her hand behind her victim's head, stroked the soft blonde hair a few times, then plastered her pubis against Julie's mouth. The pretty girl churned her lips into the top of the panty crotch as I moved my hands to Caroline's gorgeous ass, grabbing a handful of undies and skin, and began gently kneading the firm meat beneath my fingers.

"Oh, that feels wonderful," sighed Caroline. "My ass and my pussy being taken care of together." I felt her opening her legs wider and pressing closer to Julie, affording the avaricious blonde greater access to her steaming crotch.

Slowly, I began inching the panties beneath my fingers over my lover's split pumpkin, revealing her beautifully rounded buttocks to my lust-filled eyes. The crack of her ass was absolutely perfect, dividing the two pieces of meat into gorgeous half-moons of opulent, pure white flesh.

"Yes! Oh, BethAnne! Take my panties off. I want to feel her tongue on my clit!" I knelt behind her, unable to take my eyes off of the gorgeous globes which, by now, were all but free of pretty pale blue undies. Moving my head forward, I planted a soft kiss on each sweet bun, then watched in delight as the flesh beneath my lips immediately with tiny goose bumps, ample evidence that she was enjoying the manipulations of my mouth against the tight skin of her buttocks.

The sexy panties eased down to her thighs, completely baring the full, round halves of her ass. Looking between Caroline's spread legs, I could see Julie's chin moving in concert with her mouth which was flush against my lover's hairy pussy. The sound of Julie sucking the offered cunt drove me up a wall. How badly I wanted to be in her place! Caroline lifted her feet from the floor, one by one, as I slid the undies over her feet, leaving her standing in front of me, still holding her skirt at waist level, immensely enjoying the carnal capers of Julie's mouth, lips, and tongue.

"I think she needs some more incentive, BethAnne. She's not giving it her all. Will you please squeeze the air ball a few times and start filling the balloon inside her ass?"

"Gladly," I answered, arising from my kneeling position.

I could hear Julie trying to make some sounds of protest, but they were muffled completely by Caroline's smothering pussy which was pushed tightly against the poor girl's mouth, preventing her from saying anything. The long black tube hanging from Julie's ass looked unreal. I grasped the ball in the palm of my right hand and tightened the air release valve with my left hand.

"Here goes!" I exclaimed, thrilled that Caroline had given me the opportunity to administer this part of the pretty girl's punishment. I gave the ball a hard squeeze; the slight whooshing sound that I heard confirmed that a jet stream of air had passed through the tube into the rectal balloon. I gave the ball a few more squeezes, believing that the thing inside her had hardly inflated yet.

"Mmmm. MMMMM!" moaned Julie into Caroline's thick thatch of curls and puffy pussy lips as Caroline pushed the back of the girl's head into her muff.

"More!" ordered Caroline. "I can hardly feel her tongue."

I squeezed the ball three times in quick succession. Julie's legs began to flail at her ankle bonds, providing the first bit of evidence that the balloon inside her was beginning to become quite uncomfortable. I could see her head moving between Caroline's spread legs, giving her as much lips and tongue as she could, hoping to prevent an extremely painful experience from occurring. I was really getting into it now, feeling a strange power over this defenseless young blonde.

"AHH!" cried Caroline. "That's much better. Oh, right there! Yes! Oh, what a tongue! Suck it honey! Yes, suck it good, baby!"

Julie's mouth was giving Caroline all she could handle. Caroline's naked breasts shook like jelly; her face was contorted, her head askew; her legs spasmed. I could tell the orgasm was about to happen. When it came, she gave out with a long "AHHHHHH!" punctuated by short, heavy, gasping breaths. Her face was red as a beet, her brow filled with sweat.

I watched my lover come slowly down from her moment of ecstasy. Julie's head remained entrenched in place between my lover's legs, but the head held steady now. Caroline finally stepped back away from the bound girl, the light brown curls of her pussy looking wet and matted. She knelt down, bringing her face next to Julie's, then brought her hands to the girl's softly complected cheeks, stroking the skin near the temples with her fingertips.

"You did good, you've got a fantastic tongue," she whispered, bringing her mouth to Julie's and kissing the girl passionately, tasting, I am sure, her own sweet femininity on the blonde's lips. Jealously, I watched this stranger kiss my lover for the better part of a minute. I wanted to beat her bare ass raw, so enraged did I feel for the time she was taking from me and Caroline. When she finally broke the kiss, she looked back at me, sensing my envy.

"Shall I pump the ball some more?" I asked, hoping to gain my measure of revenge somehow.

"Yes, but I will keep my promise. She really took me to the top. Feed her a little more air."

"Please, no!" cried Julie.

"Shhhh," said Caroline, trying to comfort her victim. "We won't let it hurt you too badly."

I gave the ball in my hand a few more squeezes in quick succession. The poor girl clenched her fists tightly, the cried out in pain. I squeezed again.

"AHHHHHHHH! No more!" she screamed.

"That's it," said Caroline to the pain-racked beauty. "Let it out, honey. Let me hear you tell me how badly it feels.

"Oh, please. I feel like I'm going to burst! It's so big inside me!" she cried.

"I'll bet it feels nicer than any cock you've ever had up there. Wouldn't it be nice to have it up there all the time?" taunted Caroline. "Once more, BethAnne."

"NO! PLEASE NO!" shouted Julie.

I smiled, then pumped the ball once more. This time the scream was louder and longer. The ankle and wrist chains rattled as Julie's arms and legs flailed against her bonds. In my mind, I tried to imagine the balloon inside her, expanded against her rectal walls, filling her like she had never filled before. She gasped for breath between her screams now, evidence that we had reached the limit of her endurance.

"O.K.," said Caroline. "Six lashes and were done."

She arose from her kneeling position, her skirt falling back into place, leaving her naked now only from the waist up. Her breasts swayed delightfully as she strode to the whip rack, fetching a single-stranded 12 inch leather body whip, the kind I hated the most because of the sharpness of the pain it delivered.

Returning to Julie's side, she raised the menacing whip over her right shoulder, then brought it straight down into the girl's nicely rounded buttocks with a loud crack. Her victim screamed out even more loudly than before, feeling the double pain of the ugly body whip and the thickness of the balloon in her rectum.

Caroline raised the whip again. "THWACK!" Julie's head snapped back. Once more-- "THWACK!". Cruel red stripes began to criss-cross the tender split pumpkins. Her cries were beginning to turn to long "OOOOOOO's", the sound one waits for at the end of a grueling session, when the feeling of pain almost disappears, no matter how hard the whip strokes. Soon, if she was anything like me, would come the longed-for release, an orgasm more intense than that which could be self-induced. Caroline sensed it, giving renewed vigor to her last few lashes.

When Julie's release came, her entire body shook spasmodically. Caroline dropped the whip and thrust her hand between the girl's legs, driving her finger into the soft, warm pussy, increasing the orgasmic sensations as only she knew how. It was, indeed, the end of a perfect evening.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Caroline
  • /
  • Page ⁨6⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds