• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

Charlie

Reaching her left hand round to your ass she gets a handful of your firm buttock and grabs the base of your girth with her right. Then she really gets going!

Sucking hard, sucking constantly, she starts bobbing at an ever increasing rhythm. This wasn't simply foreplay, she was taking you to the promised land. She bobbed and sucked, her tongue a dervish around your straining manhood.

"Mmmm. Mmmm. MMMMMM..." She is humming and moaning from her own excitement at pleasuring you.

You continue running your fingers through her hair. Now you are grasping more. Holding her by the head in both hands as you begin thrusting in time to her movements. The pair of you move together, her head moving forward to meet your thrusts then pulling back as you did. She was incredible, she was a natural at this!

Suck, thrust, pull. She pulls you from her mouth with a loud pop and once more curls her lips over her teeth so that she could nibble you head once more. She only does this for a bit before diving in and going full pace once more. Sucking, thrusting, pulling, licking. Ohhhhh wow!

This happens a few more times. She just keeps going, showing no signs of letting up. Sucking, slurping, her tongue toying with and exciting you. Now bobbing at a fast steady pace she is showing the results of her gaining confidence. She knew exactly how far to take you in before she had to pull back again. Her movements faster and faster, steady and confident. Faster...faster...slurping, sucking, licking...

"Ohh...Ohh...Oh god Charlie...You're gonna make me cum baby." You are gasping.

"MMMMMM...MMMMMMM..." Between each hum she is taking deep harsh breaths in through her nostrils. "MMMMMM..."

She looks back up to you through her tussled black bangs, her beautiful eyes locking with yours. The pure lust along with obvious love you see in them humbles you as much as it excites. Your eyes locked together she goes for it.

"MMMM..MMM..MMM..MMM.." She is bobbing fast and furious, her lips wet with saliva, your shaft glistening.

You are groaning, thrusting, holding her head firmly in your grasp as you lovingly fuck her impeccable face. You feel it building, you were so close now. Your balls were tightening, everything clenching and straining. The sensation escalating and blowing past the point of no return.

You are grunting and gasping. "Come on...yeah...fuck yeah...Ohhh Jesus Charlie...I'm close baby...I'm so fucking close!" You warn her.

She does not pull out or slow down. She was going take you inside. She just keeps going and going and going. Not slowing for an instant as she bobs and slurps and licks and hums. Her every motion taking you to greater heights.

It's...so...fucking...close...!! You tense.

...

"GAHHHH...I'M...CUMMMINNGGG...GUNGHHHHHH!" You whole body tenses as you grab her head and you buck hard as you cum with the force of an atom bomb. Your mind lost to the explosion of bliss emanating from your primal brain.

"MMMMMMMMMM!!" Charlie hums excitedly.

Her big chestnut brown eyes suddenly widen in surprise as you blast your wad into her sucking mouth. The wide eyes of surprise quite quickly transform into those of woe. Her face screws up, her eyes squint, her eyebrows furrow up in the middle. What had been amazing a second ago was now an exercise in endurance and fortitude. Despite obviously not wanting to she sticks it out, just staying perfectly still as your pumping pulsing manhood expends itself. Allowing you to shoot shot after shot of your hot load into her lip sealed mouth, you could tell she wasn't swallowing and she wasn't liking it either! But for you she was holding out to the bitter end.

Gripping her silky soft hair your groan and sigh as the ecstasy of the moment claims you completely. You dump a prodigious load into her wonderful smooth wet orifice. You feel as it fills her entire mouth, her eyes begin to tear up.

"Ohhhhh...ohhhhh fuck baby yeah!" You growl as the bursts of endorphins hit you again and again. "Ohhhh..."

When she is sure you are completely done she opens her mouth and pulls back, allowing your dick to fall free. Your heavy meat swings free. Her mouth hangs open and jizz comes streaming out over her full bottom lip and out the corners, her tongue lolls out also dripping with milky seed. She has the most intense gross out look on her face.

"Awww...yuck!" She cries out. Her expression like that of a child trying bitter grapefruit for the first time.

That was not the reaction you were expecting. You cover your face with both hands...and you start laughing. You laugh and you laugh. You couldn't help yourself, her reaction was cracking you up. Her unfiltered honesty and surprised grimacing face was hilarious. Cute, but hilarious.

"Uck. That is so nasty!" She exclaims. "Blah!"

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" You are dying, holding your belly you laugh uncontrollably. "I'm sorry... ha ha ha...just your face when I...ha ha ha ha! What did you think it was going to taste like? A ha ha ha ha! I'm sorry, I'm sorry. It's just... Ha ha ha ha ha!"

She is starting to join in now, half chuckling along with you even as she forces the cum out of her mouth with her tongue. She reaches over for a tissue box nearby, taking a bunch she starts wiping her chin and chest and tongue. She is smiling and giggling even as she tries not too.

"Stop it. He he he. If you think it's so easy and so funny..." She teases. "...you do it!"

You stop laughing.

***

"What?" You say, an intense pang of concern hitting you from out of the blue. "Uh...me do it?"

Your mind had so far been non-consciously and irrationally avoiding this possibility, now it was upon you and completely unavoidable.

She smiles. "Yeah! You do me now. It looked really awesome." She reaches down and starts stroking herself with long slow pulls up her meaty rod. "He he he. Maybe you could show me a thing or two."

She couldn't wait to experience a BJ herself! A BJ from you!

You look at her long hard member as she strokes it. You likely had her on girth but you believed she probably beat you by a half inch or so lengthwise. She was huge.

You hesitate, you freeze. The rubber was finally hitting the road. You had fallen head over heals for Charlie, even when you thought she was a man, but you hadn't really considered all the ramifications. All that would be expected of you. You really didn't think through the details. It had purely been a matter of the heart along with a very one sided selfish lust. You kind of assumed you'd be the 'top' man so to speak...you really hadn't thought this out!

She backs up onto the bed, her right hand stroking herself as her left plays with her firm little breast. "Come on Jonathan, come suck my cock. I can't wait." She says playfully, then calling to you in a sing song teasing voice. "Come onnnn baeeeeby. Come suck me off Jonathan. He he he he. I want to see that handsome face on my cock, come on." She is still giggly and giddy with anticipation.

"Uh..." You start to fidget and shift your weight from foot to foot. You hadn't moved yet from your spot. "Uh...Charlie...uh..."

She is sensing your discomfort, feeling that something was wrong. "What's the matter? Jonathan?" Her playfulness evaporates as you see her natural self consciousness quickly ramp up. "Is something wrong? Something's wrong."

"I...uh...I just didn't..."

"Jonathan?"

"I don't think I can do that. I, uh..." You were at a loss.

She is looking hurt. "But, I...I did you. What...what's wrong?" She looks down at where your eyes were locked, on her big stiff female phallus. Her insecurities start to get the better of her, she squirms uncomfortably. "Oh no, it's...this? It's a part of me Jonathan, part of who I am. I don't understand. You knew that even before..." You see a heart wrenching expression of self doubt grip her, she was becoming body conscious again. Her happiness and openness with you suddenly marred by your reluctance. Just as she was starting to open up and blossom sexually you were jolting the experience by hitting the brakes. But...this was just...oh boy.

She doesn't cover herself but you could tell she wanted to, to hide her suddenly shameful penis from you. She stops playing with her breast, bringing her hand beside her on the bed. "Oh...um...okay then. It's okay. It's okay. I'm sorry. I just thought...I thought you..." She trails off. "We can do something else. It's okay. Whatever you want to do Jonathan."

She's stopped stroking herself now and was looking at you with worried eyes. Wondering that she'd messed something up. Worried she had done some terrible thing to offend you. Worried she'd lost you just as you had both finally revealed your feelings for each other.

"It's okay Jonathan. Whatever you want to do." She says again, trying to bring calm and soothing assurance into her nervous tone.

You close your eyes and take a deep breath. You were crazy about this woman, but were you up for this? How far will you go?

***

As if there was a choice. You were crazy about Charlie. Of course she was expecting reciprocal treatment, it was only fair. And besides...it couldn't be that bad, could it?

Crawling up onto the bed and over Charlie you press into her with a hard kiss. She lets out a breath of relief as her hands grab your sides, her tension ebbs away. Taking her in your arms you lift her and turn, setting her down so that her head is up by the pillow now. You feel her stiffness between your bodies as you move her. She didn't know what was next but she was excited.

You smile at her. "Tell me what you want Charlie."

After your previous reluctance she is unsure of what to say. "Whatever you want to do..."

You shake your head, your frisky smile letting her know you were at play. "Nuh uh, what do YOU want me to do Charlie? Tell me."

She blushes. "Well...it's just that...it looked so good for you...I...um..."

"Tell me." You reach down and begin stroking her lightly up and down. It felt strange in your hand. Familiar due to its similar size to your own, but strange. It had a slightly different shape, a different texture, and the angle totally different. You were stroking someone else's cock.

"Would you...suck it?" She brings her hand up to her mouth and bites her finger, a blushing look of doing something naughty on her face. Oh wow that was fucking sexy!

"Don't ask. Tell me." You say.

Her twinkling eyes are looking at you in such a way you knew she had it as bad for you as you did for her. "Suck my...he he he...oh no...okay. Suck my cock." She takes a breath and then says with more confidence. "Suck my big cock Jonathan!"

"Yes Charlie." You grin. Okay, this was it!

Grabbing onto it firmly round the base you lean down, open your mouth...and pause. You shake your head. You lean down, open your mouth...and pause. You take another breath, you get a determined look in your eye, you lean down, open your mouth...and pause. It was like you were reaching the end of a leash, you head just stops in place an inch from contact.

Charlie giggles. "Come on Jonathan, suck it. Suck my cock Jonathan. Suuuuuuck it." Her gaining confidence was a joy to behold, even if what she was saying was...not what you were used to.

You can't help but join the giggling. "I'm sorry. This is tough!"

She smiles as she gently strokes her fingers in around your ear. "Try kissing it first, and licking it. That helped me do it." She giggles again. "I thought you'd know more than me. With that picture you showed me the first night we met, I KNOW you've got experience at this."

"From the other side!" You quip. This lighthearted talking was great, it really helped settle things between you again.

"Just do what you think you'd like. That's what I did." She says encouragingly. "It's actually pretty great...until the end. I'll tell you when I'm going to, um, you know. Now...suuuuuck it."

"Okay, okay, okay." You say. "Just give me a second." You are building yourself up to the big moment.

"I probably won't last long. I haven't um, relieved myself in that way since I got here."

You look up at her with wide eyes. "You haven't jerked off in two weeks!? Jesus, you're gonna cum like fucking geyser Charlie!" You look down at her big balls. All you could imagine is how full they were. Unlike the dark bush of her pussy her balls and around her dick had only a delicate covering of fine super soft dark hairs.

She smiles and you see a puckish twinkle in her eye. "Yeah, I totally will." She is looking more impish and playful by the moment. "Right in your mouth if you want it. Come on Jonathan, you can do it. Take it in your mouth like I did."

Her good mood is infectious. You laugh and exclaim. "You aren't helping!" You both break out in a round of chuckles and giggles.

"Okay, okay, okay!" You say again. "This time for sure."

You lean over...you open your mouth...and...you...Charlie suddenly bucks her hips up toward you! Her big knob popping fully into your open mouth.

"MMMMPH!" You exclaim through your full mouth.

"There you go." She says helpfully. You go to recoil but she gently place her hand behind your head and slowly bring her butt back down to the bed. She is talking calmly and soothingly. "There you go, you did it. Just give it a second. Please. Please Jonathan."

You are breathing rapidly through your nose, your lips wrapped tight around Charlie's massive shaft. Your eyes look up to hers, you see only love and encouragement. She begins to run her fingers through the longer hair at the top of your head lightly.

The sensation was so weird. It was big, bigger than anything you'd ever had in your mouth before. It was warm, soft, it was living flesh. It didn't taste like much, maybe a hint of soap and salt. It really wasn't that bad. You give the head a long wet experimental suck as you simultaneously give it a firm lick.

Charlie's eyes go wide as saucers. "OHHHH...ohhhhh wow! OH WOW! OHH Jonathan...OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW!" Well, she definitely liked it! "That's so good! Oh my god! That is better than I ever expected!"

Wow, you'd barely done anything. You push your head downward, slowly, deliberately, trying to take as much of her as you could. You are hit with a combination of pride and uneasiness as you are able to take her much deeper than she was able to take you. The feeling of her filling your mouth completely and pressuring your throat was...well it was indescribable.

"MMMMM." You hum lustfully.

Charlie has tensed up, her wide eyes somehow getting even wider. You kept your eyes on hers and you could watch her pupils dilate in the lamp light. "OHHHHH MY GOD! HOLY MOLY MOLY MOLY! THIS IS SO GOOD! You look so hot...SO HOT...oh my god, oh my god!" She was simply beside herself, she didn't know what to do or say. You would have laughed but...you were otherwise occupied.

You'd taken her as deep as you could go and you pause, holding her in your mouth, a solid six inches at least before you begin to fight your gag reflex. You could smell the musk of her sopping wet pussy below. You then slowly suck up the length of her, you feel her now wet shaft slide easily through your tightly wrapped lips.

Charlie has a look of almost manic concentration, you were blowing both her mind and her cock. She was frozen in place. You are knelt between her outstretched legs as you go down and up in one steady fluid motion. She gasps. You couldn't even describe how happy you were to make her feel like this. Reaching up with both hands you begin playing with her firm little breasts as you start a very gradual up and down movement. You keep a constant suction on her, wet forceful slurps as you reach the top. You were getting into this now.

Squeezing and fondling her cute little orbs was awesome. You fucking loved her body. Firm springy breasts, stiff little nipples, so responsive to your touch. It was a crime against humanity she kept these beauties hidden from the world. Pinching, fondling, playing...fucking incredible little tits.

She was right, your experience was starting to pay off. To be blunt, you were giving better head than Charlie did. You knew what you liked, you knew all the most sensitive spots, and you always had ideas on how Sam could do it better that you never brought up with her but now you could do it yourself.

You begin to adjust to the feeling, adjust to her considerable girth and length. You had to hold your mouth open almost as wide as it would go but you were able to manage it. Your gag reflex was starting to abate a bit more with each thrust. You press yourself a bit further, taking her in even more than before, and hold her as deep as you could possibly manage. Her bell end slipping into your throat proper.

She squirms and whimpers in a small voice. "...ohhhh ohhhh geez...god it's so deep...it's so deeeeep...oh my god...you're taking me so deep baby! It feels amazing!"

Sucking hard you pull all the way up her rock hard lady schlong, a wet sucking slurping sound accompanies the movement. This time you notice something new. A super slick flavorless liquid mixing with your saliva...you realize it is her precum. You swirl it around in your mouth, your tongue licks and plays with her tip.

Down...hold... Up...tongue playing and swirling around her meaty end. Down...Up...Down...Up... Your rhythm picks up.

She is breathing heavy and moaning on each exhale, her eyes laser focused on yours. "Ohhh You're so close...ohh...so close...aw ohhh...can you...take it all? Ohhhh! Can you try?"

You continue a powerful steady rhythm. Can you try? Sure you can. This was getting easier and easier. Continuing your steady up and down, up and down, you press deeper each time...deeper...deeper... You were really fighting yourself now, you knew you could do it though. Her fat pointed knob now presses into your throat.

"Oh geez Jonathan! This is the best thing ever!" Her hands are grasping, almost clawing at you now. "You look so...so handsome...so hot...on my big cock baby. Oh my god baby! I love you so much!"

If you were going to take her all you had to open wider. Letting your lips go free from her slimy spittle coated skin you open as wide as you could. You continue, up and down, up and down, up and down. A rude suctiony gulking noise emanates from the back of your throat as you drove down onto her again and again, causing her to fuck your throat. You feel your throat stretch and fill each time she entered.

Gulk...glurk...gullk..gulg...glurk.

The lewd noises filled your ears, you could hardly believe this was coming from you. You marvel at being able to continue to repel the instinct to gag and wretch.

Gluck...glurk..glurk..glurk..glurk...

Each time a fraction more, each time a bit deeper. Up and down, up and down, each time just a touch faster.

You were so close now! You almost had her all the way in. The tips of her soft pubes tickled your nose and chin as you bottomed out. Charlie is still frozen in spot, her teeth gritted, her eyes wide, her hand clasping your shoulders as hard as she could. You went for it!

Pressing hard you pushhhh yourself down onto her and feel as she slides deeply down your throat. You almost wretch but you are able to resist as she stretches you out. You couldn't breath but you are determined to hold her firm, even just for a few seconds.

She squeaks. "...oh god..." You feel as Charlie's whole body flexes at once taking both you and her completely off guard. She blurts out. "OH GOD! I'M GONNA...OHHHHHHHHHHH!"

Just as you fully bottom out on her, your nose hitting pubes, her lips pressing into skin, your chin against her balls, your gaping throat engulfing her long straining cock, you feel everything tighten up then...RELEASE!

Charlie cannot help herself but to grab the back of your head and hold on tight as she explodes inside of you. You feel her meat pulse powerfully as she deposits a massive initial shot straight down your gullet. With nothing else to do you wrap your lips once more and just start swallowing. You can't even taste her as she blows her wad right down the hole. You feel her hot thick creamy load slide down your throat, coating your esophagus.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨10⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds