• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

Charlie

GULP...GULP...GULP...GULP... You hear and feel as you swallow each copious wad. You feel a powerful pulse run up her cock with each one.

Charlie is vibrating as she holds on tight and grunts and bucks and cums. Her eyes tight shut, her face a mask of ecstasy. You just keep steady, her titties firmly in your hands, and allow her to ride it out. Fuck, there was so much jizz! Her two weeks or build up being pumped straight down your full stretched throat and fills your belly.

GULP...Gulp...gulp...gulp...

"Ohhhhh Jonathannnnn..." Charlie moans weakly as her climax finally expends itself. You feel as she relaxes under you.

Putting your hands to either side of her junk you slowly pull up. Her spent meat slides your throat, then your lips, then lands with a heavy wet thud against her stomach. Looking at it again up close you marvel at the thing...and the fact you'd just fucking deep throated it like a veteran porn star!

She is happy and loosey goosey as she hums in satisfaction. "Mmm. Oh my god Jonathan. That was incredible." She strokes her fingers through your hair once more.

You just look at her. "Uh...wow. That was...wow. Who knew I could do that!" You then kiss her mighty pantie snake and tease. "You said you'd warn me before you came."

She giggles. "Sorry, it kind of caught me off guard." She pauses. "Hey...no fair! You didn't even have to taste it!" She jokes.

You laugh. "You're going to complain after that!"

She smiles coyly. "No." She adds as she pulls at your shoulders. "Come here my beautiful beautiful man."

Crawling forward you snuggle up on top of her as you share a deep loving kiss.

***

You cuddle, you kiss, you stroke her wide pretty face. You honestly couldn't remember being happier in your life. You are still on top of her, your right knee bent at her side so that you weren't laying your full weight on top of her.

"That was amazing." She sighs. You were still struggling to come to grips with what just happened, you deep throated that cock like a champ! And it was a beast of a cock at that. Questions, so many questions, begin to percolate in your brain, but you really didn't want to sully tonight with such things. There would be plenty of time for that later.

The feel of her slender soft body beneath was getting you excited again. Your hardening manhood slid along side her drying and softening member, rubbing up the smooth soft skin of her stomach.

She kisses and coos happily. You begin kissing her back with increasing urgency once more, you press your body down into her, your hands exploring. You find a little mole along her left side and bend over and kiss it. Then you kiss her tummy, then up between her beautiful breasts.

Charlie's eyes are closed, her hands rested at her sides, and the most happy contented smile on her face as she soaks up your attentions.

You begin whispering sweet words as you kiss and feel every inch of her. "You are so hot Charlie. My god, you are beautiful." You kiss across her flat pale belly. "God, I want to taste every inch of you Charlie. You're perfect. I just can't stop...touching you." You run your hand up her shapely thigh. "I love your hot body Charlie Fox. I love it."

Her smile widens as a little blush comes to her cheeks once more. Her uncertain and fragile ego basking in your honest adoration.

Sliding one hand under her you squeeze her tight bubble ass as your kissing makes its way to her tits. You kiss them, big open lip kisses along the bottoms, the sides, the tops. She is humming happily, eyes still closed. You swirl your tongue around a stiff pink nipple then press it hard into the soft flesh of the breast, your hand rubbing and massaging her firm tush, your fingers slowly working inward. Your arousal now obvious, hard and pressing into her. Her humming intensifies.

"God damn Charlie. You are my dream come true." You press your tongue into her other nipple and flick it about. "Your breasts, your ass, our body, it is so hot. I love you Charlie. Fuck, I love you so much."

She slowly opens her eyes though she still seemed lost in a dreamland, she couldn't believe what was happening to her right now. You dart up and kiss her oh so kissable lips once more and she sighs and throws her arms around you. You press down into her, allowing more of your body weight to rest on her. You stroke her slender neck, your thumb running down the side then down along the clavicle.

As your lips part all she can say is. "Oh Jonathan...I'm so happy."

You plant her with another deep kiss, your rising passions obvious in your movements. You are flexing and pressing, your breathing harsh and hot. Your kisses become nibbles as you bite at her lips and chin.

You part once more and stroke her face and hair. Less light and gentle than before, your desire for her was engulfing you. She too was feeling it. The flush on her face, the sweat on her brow, her warm body pushing up into you, urging you on, her wetness brushing your thigh.

She looks up at you with a tinge of nervousness. "Are we...are we going to...?"

Without a word you simply nod, your consuming passion surely evident on your face.

"Oh good. Oh good." She whispers. "I want it to be you Jonathan. I want you to be the one. My first." She says, her eyes delving deeply into your gaze. You could see the trepidation swirling with her fever hot desire for you. "Um...I'm not on any, um, birth control or anything."

You kiss her full lips and say in a breathy voice. "I've got rubbers, it's okay."

You see genuine relief in her eyes before the worry returns.

"I'm scared." She says suddenly.

You see instant regret in her face at blurting out what she was feeling but she couldn't hold it in. The words hang in the air between you.

You cup her head in your big hands kiss her once more. "It's okay Charlie. I promise you, it will be okay."

You see total and complete trust in those brown eyes. "Okay Jonathan."

You reply softly. "It might hurt a little at first, but it will get better. I promise."

She is just gazing at you, her hands running up and down your sides. "Okay Jonathan."

You stroke her soft body, her hair, her cheek. Moving the leg that had been along side her into beside your other you are now between her fine legs. Allowing your weight to rest atop her as you start to kiss her once more, her package presses into your stomach and her breasts into your chest. She is moaning and sighing softly. You reach down and slide your hands in along her soft sensitive inner thighs. She sighs more loudly. You gently but steadily push her legs apart.

She opens herself up to you.

***

The walls began to vibrate with music from the next room as you settle in between Charlie's legs. Her wet inner thighs come into contact with your outer thighs. She spreads wider, inviting, wanting you inside her.

Reaching down you grip your hardness and rub it up and down her oh so hot and oh so wet pussy. Lube would never be an issue with Charlie you were realizing, nature had supplied her plenty. A bit more forcefully now your are rubbing your fat mushroom head up and down her slick slit.

She says with a desperate exclamation. "Condom Jonathan...please!"

Oh fuck, you'd been so excited to get going! Kneeling up tall you reach way back to your jacket that was over the dresser at the foot of your bed. Scrambling through the pockets you find on of the magnums you had in there. You tear it open with a deft hand and quickly roll the rubber down onto yourself. Tossing the wrapper to the side you retake your position over a very nervously excited Charlie. This time she wraps her legs around you as you position to mount her. You feel the head of your sheathed cock press the entrance to the promised land.

You kiss her and ask. "Ready?"

She nods.

Holding your cheeks in both hands she stares intensely directly into your eyes, gazing deeply as you slowly entered her virgin pussy. She opens to you, her legs spreading more. You feel her opening resist you for a moment before...you penetrate into her perfect wet pink virgin pussy. Though it was muted by your protective layer of latex, she still felt like heaven distilled.

Her eyes widen a moment before they begin to squint and flinch, her teeth grit, her eyes still locked on yours. Try as she might she cannot suppress a little whimper of pain. "...ohhh...ow..." She clenches her jaw then whines again. "Ow!...oh ow...it's big...it's really big...ow..." She was trying to hard not to, but she couldn't help it.

You pause and wait, allowing her body and mind to adjust to the new sensations. "You okay baby?" You ask, love in your voice.

She nods quickly. "Yeah, it's just...I'm so full...ohhh...it's really big...oh geez..."

"Okay, just relax Charlie. Just relax." You kiss her sweetly on the lips, careful to always maintain that eye to eye contact. She seemed to need it right now. This intense gazing...fuck...you were falling more in love with this unique woman by the second. You had fucked Samantha a hundred times, but this was truly the first time you'd made love. This was orders of magnitude a different experience.

She is taking slow deep breaths. "Okay...okay Jonathan...keep going."

You push deeper in and she lets out a long high pitch moan. "...ohhhmmmmmm ohhhh..."

You pause again, you were almost all in now, and whisper. "Am I hurting you?"

She whispers back. "Yeah...and no...it's weird. It kinda...both hurts and feels good. God I feel so full! I've never felt anything like this. Ohhhh...oh wow..."

Reaching down with a hand and pulling out an inch or two you run two fingers up along her labia, around your shaft. Pulling your fingers back up...they glistened of course, god this girl got wet, but there was the tell tale stain of red as well. You show Charlie. "Your hymen broke, it should start feeling better soon." You smile. You had supposedly popped Sam's cherry, but you had your doubts at the time. No such doubts this time!

She smiles and repeats her words from before. "I'm glad it's you Jonathan."

You push slowly and carefully back into her, this time going all the way. She lets out a long breath followed by a gasping inhale. "Ah! God! That's deep. Oh my godddddd! You're so deep! So full, I'm so full!"

You pull back, her tight gripping wet pussy letting you feel every millimeter of her as your cock slid within it, and you push in deep once more. Fucking hell she felt incredible!

She had obviously never felt anything like this before, her expression one of overwhelmed bewilderment. She gasps again. "Ohhh wow...ohhhh kiss me...kiss me Jonathan!"

Leaning down on her you kiss her hard as you thrust into her full hilt. She moans loudly into your open kissing mouth. "HMMMMMMPH!" With careful measured half thrusts you begin to establish a rhythm. She continues moaning into you as you continue kissing. "MMMMM! MMMMM!"

With your body atop hers as you make love to her you could feel her cock between you as she began to get hard once more. The friction of two sweaty stomachs rubbing it between them understandably exciting her. With her package situated where it was you naturally had to be careful and move differently than with a normal woman so as not to hurt her. It wasn't any worse, just different.

You start up a proper rhythm, a smooth fluid in and out, in and out.

Your lip lock breaks as Charlie moans out in her growing delight. "Ohhhh..." It was definitely feeling more good than bad for her now.

Her sounds of desire encourages you to pick it up

Still being careful you slowly pick up the pace. Her sighs and expressions telling you she was adapting to you more with each motion. You pick it up some more, now getting into a nice steady rhythm. She begins to move with you, her breathing going in time to your flowing motion. This was all new to her but she was picking it up quick, instinct telling her how to move with you and against you in just the right ways.

Your hands begin to explore each other as you make love to her with ever increasing confidence, no longer worried you'd hurt her. She felt incredible. Her tight velvet pussy, her warm soft skin, her thick hair. You taste the sweat of her skin and smell her natural, not unpleasant, aroma. Her building sighs and moans intoxicating. She was a feast of sensations.

It is not long before you see your attentions bring the woman out of her.

Her blush of passion intensifies about two shades of pink and her gaze becomes hyper focused. She is sweating and breathing heavy. She doesn't say a word but you knew she was on the edge. You continue your long steady thrusts, in and out, in and out. You feel as she begins pushing back against you, tilting her pelvis up and pushing up to hurry your inward thrusts.

You feel it down below first. A clench, a ripple, a spasm, then another powerful clench. Your cock and balls and pubes suddenly become very warm and wet and the slick wet sound of your penetrations take on a slipperier sound.

Charlie's face is a mask of complete rapture. Eyes half closed, eyebrows raised, mouth wide. She looks like she wants to call out but the sound is caught in her chest. Her hands clasp your ass hard, clawing into your cheeks, as she bends and shudders beneath you. Her hyper focused eyes now dilate and stare to nothingness. Her legs clamp tight around you, holding you deep inside her. Reaching up you grab her firm little titties and give them a squeeze. Shaking from her mind blowing climax she finally cries out.

"OHHHhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Had it not been for the wall vibrating music from next door her cry would surely be heard in the neighboring rooms. She cums so hard, her entire body shaking from the intensity of it. You feel her wet womanhood grip and tremble around your swollen throbbing manhood. Fondling and massaging her tits as you kiss and suck her neck you just stay buried as you allow her time to ride out her pleasure.

She cums and she cums and she cums! After what must be at least a solid minute of contracting sexual bliss you feel her finally begin to relax and come back to earth.

She moans happily. "Ohhh myyy goddd..." Her legs and hands loosen, allowing you to move freely once more. "Jonathan!"

Grabbing your head she pulls you down into yet another passionate kiss. You kiss her forcefully, biting at her lips and tongue as you begin thrusting again.

You make love with this treasure of a woman for a long long time. You wanted to savor every last moment. You bring her to the heights of ecstasy again...and again...and again. Each time as powerful as the first. Each time those eyes locked on yours, forging a bond of unbreakable steel. One heart to another...forever.

You thrust and thrust, you kiss, you explore, you taste and you fuck. You give yourself over to her as she does to you. It goes on and on an on. You wished it would last till morning.

You are driving into her now. Fast, powerful movements propelling yourself into her. There is a steady moist clap of flesh on each mighty impact. After your marathon sex you were heading for the finish line. You were finally giving into your primal lizard brain and going for broke. You hold her tight as you fuck her hard and fast. She braces for you and steadies herself for you to hammer into her over and over and over.

Slap...slap...slap...slap...

The steady beat is gaining in tempo, in urgency. Charlie's breath is forced out on each clap of flesh on flesh, she is making an "uh..uh..uh..uh..." sound as you go hard.

Slap..slap..slap..slap...

You are fucking her so hard now, plowing as deeply and as forcefully as you could on each and every thrust. Both of you are moaning and breathing hot and heavy.

Slap.slap.slap.slap.

You were getting close. Your breathing harsh and ragged, your muscles contracting and flexing. Her soft pale flesh rippling to your strong vigorous impacts. Your cock sliding fast in an out of her super tight textured honey hole.

Charlie is moaning, overwhelmed by your onslaught. Her small hands gripping and rubbing across your pecs.

Slapslapslapslapslapslapslapslap

You are going full bore now, a blur of motion and virility. The sensations rising in your groin an irresistible unstoppable force of nature, the knife's edge of a billion years of evolution driving you toward man's biological purpose.

You are grunting and growling like a prize bull and you give her all you had. Charlie just holds on for dear life as she is consumed by her own fires of lustful euphoria.

It hits you with the force of a supernova, it claims you body and soul. You let out a low chest rumbling growl as you finally release.

Charlie grabs your head once more and brings it down to hers. Once more that soul piercing gaze of those extraordinary chestnut brown eyes. As you stare into her you knew at that moment you'd never love anyone more.

Eyes locked you explode inside of her. Your whole body spasms with each powerful pulse. Your every hard tight muscle strains and heaves as you shoot load after load. Iridescent explosions of paradise going off like fireworks in your enraptured mind.

You grunt. "Ungh..ungh..ungh..." Punctuating each thick wad of ejaculate.

Charlie is trembling as she holds you close. "Oh wow! Oh god! I feel you cumming...oh wow! I feel youuuuu!"

The moment slowly subsides. A quiet enters the room though the walls still vibrated, a stillness enters your being. You slowly come to realize you were still staring into Charlie and Charlie into you. She looks upon you with awe and raw almighty...LOVE. Capital L love. No one had ever looked at you like this before, it was simultaneously uplifting and humbling.

You kiss her full lovely luscious lips and collapse on top of her, still nestled warmly inside her. You feel her fully hard arousal between you. You lay catching your breath, both literally and figuratively. She lightly strokes your sweaty back with her fingertips as she hums and coos in happiness and contentment.

A barely audible whisper escapes her as you lay panting on top of her. "I love you Jonathan. I love youuuu."

***

Both of you sigh happily as you slide out of her, she squirms beneath you at the incredible sensation. She is still humming happily, basking in her afterglow. Peeling off the bulging full rubber you toss it to the trash.

You lie beside her, a pleasant warm loose feeling settling into your well worked muscles. Your groin a radiating satisfied feeling all its own. Holy fuck you had cum hard. God damn, you honestly couldn't remember a time you'd cum harder. Fuck, it was still buzzing through your body. You are both sweaty and tired, both your hair messed, stray ends sticking to your tacky flesh. The smell of sex filled the room.

As the pair of you settle into each other you hear a pounding on the door one room over. It was Mama Rose. "Shut off that music! It is way past quiet time! Don't make me come in there Dennis!"

There is a long moment of nothing...then the music goes off. "Sorry." You hear his muffled voice call back.

You and Charlie just smile and ignore it. You are each lying on your side, face to face. Drunk on young love and endorphins. Absolutely captivated by one another. She was simply the most beautiful woman in the world, and by her gaze back you knew no one could compare to you in her eyes either.

There was one glaring issue left unresolved. Between you Charlie's long cock was hard as oak. Your own soft meat lying beside it. You look down at it...your mind taking you places you'd never been before.

She sees you looking at it. Stroking your shoulder she just says. "It's okay baby. I'm okay."

Reaching down you lovingly begin to stroke it, your touch light as your hand runs up and down its length.

"Mmmmmmmm."

She snuggles into your chest letting out adorable little noises. Her eyes now closed, her body at rest. She was just happy to enjoy the moment, the sensations.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨11⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds