• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

Charlie

There in the quiet century old chapel the pair of you continue to share the longest most intimate kiss ever known.

***

After what seems an intimate eternity. After what seems like an instant. With a quiet wet smacking of lips the pair of you finally part from each other. The rest of the world starts to materialize around you once more, though you only had eyes on him.

You beam your happiness to each other. Charlie, while overwhelmed by it all, is curious. "But...Samantha?"

You just shake your head. "Sam is gone. Forever."

He looks concerned as his self doubt tries to get a grip on him. "Oh no. You didn't... Not for me?"

"I love you Charlie." You whisper as you kiss him once more.

You kiss him and you kiss him and you kiss him. Each one more passionate than the last.

You finally part again.

He reaches up and strokes your face softly. He gazes into your soul with his big loving eyes.

"I love you too Jonathan."

He takes a deep breath and a look of peace comes upon him. A gentle smile brightening his face. "There is something you have to know. Before we go any further. I've kept a secret from you Jonathan."

You are caressing his smooth pale cheek. "You can tell me anything." You tell him as you kiss his forehead. "Anything."

"I know. Let's go home."

You make your way out of the chapel, back to the dorm, up the stairs, and into the room. The whole short trip a hazy blur to your love drunk mind. The next thing you knew you were entering your room.

You lock the door behind you. Charlie crosses the room, sets down his back pack, and closes the curtains. He gives you a cute, almost bashful, smile. "Sit here." He asks you, indicating your bed. You kick off your shoes and make your way over. Sitting where he asked you.

He stands in front of you, in the space between the beds. He turns his back to you and he begins to strip.

First he pulls down his jeans. You see his shapely legs and cute little ass. Then his socks, his small narrow feet visible. So far you'd see this. You grip the edge of the mattress as your desire grows. He then peels off his jacket, placing it on the bed in front of him. Then his over shirt, then his vest. A loose fitting t shirt was next. As he peels this garment over his head you gasp in wonder. Those curved hips of his, they flowed gracefully up into a narrow waist. Slender arms, thin graceful shoulders. Like his legs, these were the smooth lithe curves of a woman. You see a sleeveless uncomfortable looking restricting compression shirt, he then peels off this skin tight layer and drops it to the side. The flawless pale skin of his back now exposed.

You were seeing the body of a woman. Not an effeminate man. The curves, the proportions, the narrow shoulders. This was a woman's body!

It wasn't the exaggerated bimbo proportions of Samantha. Charlie was slimmer of waist, a smaller tighter ass, slightly shorter legs. But it was a woman's body, and a lovely one at that.

Charlie takes a long deep breath, he peeks over his shoulder and flashes you a look of love and desire. He takes the band of his briefs and sloowwwwly pulls them down to his ankles, bending at the waist. You see his fine little butt, as cute as you'd imagined,...and...and you see...

You blink.

You see the fleshy labial petals and the pink slit of a...a pussy! A beautiful little pussy. Thick black hair to match his head along the sides and top. Beyond this you see his big hanging balls and swinging dick.

You gasp again. "Charlie?"

He...She...He slowly turns. You gaze up his smooth flat tummy to his...her perky little a cup breasts. Her pink nipples round and perfect. The wooden pendant he always wore rests just under his neck.

With both hands Charlie combs his...her long bangs back through his fingers, eventually tucking much of them in behind her ears. Her lovely feminine facial features finally given full light. He reaches down and now even removes the leather string necklace. Her arms eventually come to rest at her sides and she looks at you. She was completely nude, displaying herself to you.

You gaze upon her bodily glory in awe. She was simply the most beautiful creature you'd ever seen. Your heart skips a beat.

You could tell by the tension in her shoulders and her nervous breathing that this was a monumental moment for her. You were perhaps the first person she'd ever shown herself to outside of her family. Given her shy nature this was an act of trust second to none.

She smiles and says softly. "I'm a woman Jonathan." She tilts her chin down and blushes that adorable blush as she sees your enraptured loving face gazing over her exposed body. "I'm a woman and...a little bit more."

***

Charlie was a woman!?

It's true. The proof right there in front of you. Looking her over there was no denying it. Besides the rather impressive meat hanging between her legs every other bit of her was a...a her. No wonder she'd been so vigilant about her privacy. No wonder Charlie had been so unique. So mysterious. So alluring. No wonder you'd been so attracted to her!

You couldn't deny there was a certain sense of relief about this revelation though in a few very important ways nothing had changed. You had questions of course, but those could wait. Now was not the time for questions.

She stood there, obviously self conscious and insecure, but forcing herself to stand in front of the man she loved so that he could come to grips with this strange reality. She was a bit taller than Sam and leaner, especially in the hips and bust. Her pale slender form that of an angel to your love struck eyes.

You smile up at her as you pull her into you. "You are so beautiful."

She lightly nibbles her bottom lip as she has a look of fragile joy. As you pull her to you she puts one knee up on the bed by your thigh, then her other on the opposite side. She now kneels on the bed, straddling your legs, as she sits down on your lap facing you. Her hands come to rest on your muscular chest, she strokes your pecs through your shirt. You run your hands up her naked torso, eliciting a shiver. Your palms run up her slender sides and eventually come to cup her small breasts as she sighs to your touch.

"You are so beautiful." You repeat.

She smiles and kisses you with those soft plump lips of hers. "You are pretty beautiful yourself."

Leaning into her you kiss her again deeply and passionately. Your tongues plunging and dancing, your lips mashed together. You couldn't get enough of her or she of you. You part both breathing heavy.

Wrapping your arms around her you run your hands up her smooth back. She trembles once more. She was as consumed by the moment as you were, but she was also tense, trepidatious. She was in uncharted waters. She was about to give you her virginity and she was as nervous and uncertain as any girl would be. Her fingers run through the short hairs along the sides of your head and presses herself into you. As you feel her hard excitement between your stomachs you feel a pang of trepidation yourself. You were both about to experience new things. You of course knew you'd have to contend with this but...you hadn't really thought it out completely. You just knew you wanted Charlie, whatever that entailed.

For now you stick with what you know.

You bend your head down and take a mouthful of soft perky breast. "Mmmm." You hum, Charlie gasps at the sensation, her fingers claw at the back of your head. "Mmmm. Ymmm." You suck and fondle her in your mouth. Her small tits just barely more than a mouthful.

She breaths out, her hot breath against your forehead. "Ohhhh...Oh Jonathan..." Fingers running and clutching through your hair.

You clutch her right breast in your hand as you swirl your lapping tongue around the areola of the left. Your hand squeezes and pinches gently, her tender nipple firming to your arousing touch. You lightly tweak her her tiny raspberry bud between your fingers.

It is then you notice it. A warmness. A wet spreading warmth. Sitting right atop your cock and expanding. In your passionate desire you slowly realize it was her! She was so fucking wet for you. So wet she was soaking right through your pants. You reach down and feel her, sliding your fingers along side then under her sizable balls. He feel the hottest, slickest, most naturally lubricated pussy of your life.

Charlie lets out a gasp as you slide your index and middle finger down her slippery slit. "OHHHH!"

She was at full mast, her straining cock rock hard between you. Just from the feel of it against your toned belly you knew she rivaled your own nine inches. You continue sliding your finger up and down, up and down. You feel her soft furry muff under your palm. Sam shaved herself, not so with Charlie. Charlie was all natural. Charlie begins to writhe atop you, clawing desperately at your back and shoulders. You move your mouth to her other breast and continue your oral attentions.

Her head is beside yours. She breathes into your ear. "Ohh...oh god...Jonathan..."

You continue to finger her, sliding up and down using the full length of your fingers and knuckles, but not yet penetrating. She grinds against your hand wanting more, demanding more. You keep it up, slowly starting to work her little clit into the process. Taking her button carefully between the knuckles of your two fingers you press upward, applying pressure across her whole vulva as you begin a firm massaging rhythm.

Out of nowhere she suddenly freezes...then an intense shudder vibrates up her whole body. "Gahhh...ahhh..." She hunches and buries her face into your neck and her body bucks hard, grinding down against you. Her small hands gripping you as hard as they could. She was climaxing...already! She whimpers and moans into your neck as she bucks and writhes through her release. You feel that hot wetness under your hand and against your crotch double.

You take her through her moment of passion as she clings to you. You start to slow down, to give her a second, like you would do with Sam. But she starts to rub and ride your hand once more with increasing intensity. "No...no...don't stop..." She is almost hyperventilating as she begs you to continue. Continue you do. You move your mouth up to begin kissing and sucking her slender neck and upper shoulder. The smell of her sex reaching your nose and driving you wild.

You'd barely started up as she suddenly bears down on you once more, her legs pressing tight against the sides of your legs as she trembles and moans through another intense climax. "Ohhhhhhh...goddddd..."

Bringing your other hand up you bring it in behind her head, cupping her head in your hand, your fingers spread out through her soft hair. You lean back a bit as you wanted to get a better look at her as she came. She grips onto your arm with both hands for support as she rides and writhes through another moment of ecstasy

"One more..." She pleads. "...one more..." Making it clear she didn't want you to stop even as she climaxed.

Jesus Christ could this girl cum! You admired her lithe form as it bends and twists and jerks atop you. Your sticky slick right hand continues its action. You could feel the fabric of your pants soaked under the back side of your hand. This time as you slide your fingers down you slip your middle one into her. It slides easily into the hottest wettest tightest little honey pot you'd ever felt, you feel her grip around your finger. Keeping pressure on her clit with your palm you continue your back and forth motion, this time sliding in and out of her with your middle digit.

This sets her off once more. She collapses down on top of your as she moans and groans and almost makes sobbing like noises from the overwhelming sensations she was feeling. "Ohhhh ho ho...ohhhh..."

Her sweet little cunny grips your finger, the slick secretions of her womanhood flowing down your hand. She wasn't a gusher or a squirter, just really fucking naturally wet. Holding to you as if her life depended on it she rides your hand to a third hard orgasm.

Through her rapid breathing she starts saying over and over. "Okay...okay...okay...okay...ohhhh..." She was starting to pull away from you down below even as she hugged into you up above.

You took the hint. You carefully pull your finger from her and then ease your touch. Carefully and tenderly you continue to rub her in a circular motion, keeping some attention there but you giving her a moment to recuperate.

She kisses your shoulder, then your chest, then your chin, then your lips. "Oh Jonathan." She coos happily as she strokes your face in her soft hand and rests her cheek against yours. Her soft raven hair curtaining both her face and yours.

"Mmm Jonathannn." She purrs once more.

It was music to your ears.

***

As she hums happily, holding onto you. You pull your hand back and it entirely glistens with her slick copious wetness. You look at it and just say. "Wow!"

She giggles even as she catches her breath. "I, uh, I was kind of excited."

You put two fingers into your mouth and taste her sex. Fucking exquisite.

You then reach out and kiss her and exclaim. "I'll say! You don't even want to look at my pants!"

She just grins as she looks down and says with playful guilt. "Oops."

You peel off your shirt. Her hands are all over you even as you are pulling it over your head.

"Do you have any idea how hard it was to look at your body night after night?" She asks breathlessly. Her hands run over your six pack abs and rub up and down your sides. Bending down she begins tonguing and licking nipples. She was inexperienced but she made up for it with enthusiasm. You run your hands through her black hair, as you look down at her you marvel at the secret woman you'd shared your life with these past two weeks.

You grin wide and growl. "You can nibble them, bite them." She immediately does so, taking the tip of your right nipple between her front teeth and very carefully bit down. "Ungh. Yeah, that's it. That's it Charlie. Oooo! A little lighter baby. He he he."

She switches to your other side, her one hand comes up to continue playing with the first one.

This was driving you wild, if you didn't get your pants off soon you felt like your cock was going to burst through on its own! Scooping her up off your lap you hold her by her tight little tush and stand up. She squeals in delight and hangs onto your shoulder and around your neck. The neighbors might hear...you didn't give a fuck. You stand for a time the pair of you making out like crazy. Kissing and groping, you couldn't get enough of each other. Spinning around you set her down on the bed. You look upon the woman of your dreams...and her huge hard cock sticking out in front of her! You hesitate a second as you look at it. This was crazy, but so were you right now. You step back and begin hastily unbuckling your belt. She reaches forward and unbuttons your pants, she blushes guiltily as she sees the wet patch soaking your crotch. She unzips you and you pull down your pants and boxer-briefs in one go. You were in a hurry to be a nude as she was. Your own impressive rod springs loose, as hard as you'd ever seen it. Her eyes widen as she gazes at it with lustful wonder.

Charlie reaches out and strokes it lightly, so very lightly in her soft hand. She looks up with a smile. "Mom said normal men would be...um...well...smaller."

You shoot her a wink. "Who says I'm a normal man?"

She grins. You kick your pants to the side and bring up your feet to lose your socks as well. Charlie continues her gentle stroking. Her face was excitement and lust and uncertainty all in one. Looking up at you with those captivating eyes she asks in a disarmingly innocent tone. "Can I, um..." She hesitates bashfully before continuing. "...can I suck it?"

"Hm, let me think about tha...YES!" You blurt out. You both giggle.

She brings her other hand up and she now strokes you gently with one hand above the other. Just this was feeling incredible, your cock surges and swells even more. You were so fucking hard for her.

With you standing before her and her sitting on the edge of your bed she bends forward, opens those full lips of hers, and tentatively takes you into her mouth. Wrapping her lips around your shaft just below the head pulls back off of you. She looks back up and smiles. She kisses it, she kisses it again. Then she licks it, a big old ice cream cone sort of lick up the bottom side. She smiles again. She was testing, experimenting, everything was new and exciting to her. You knew she was inexperienced but given how novel this all seemed to her you were starting to wonder if she'd even watched a porn before.

It was pretty damned adorable to be honest. You weren't sure why but watching her figure out what to do made you love her all the more. You were honored and flattered to be a part of her first experience.

She has the silliest grin on her face. "I love it. I love it so much. I love your cock Jonathan." You just smile back, you were going to let her do her thing and go at her own pace.

She starts licking it again, big long wet licks up the shaft. She pauses a moment to suck on the very tip, her lips curled down round her teeth as she sucked and gently bit down. She kept looking up at you, her loving eyes trying to gauge if she was doing the right things. You just couldn't stop smiling.

Grabbing your cock along one side and using her other hand to fondle and squeeze your balls she turns her head and begins kissing and sucking up along side the shaft, sliding her lips back and forth. She tongues the bottom side of it firmly. She switches to the other side and does the same. She might have been inexperience but by her having a cock of her own she definitely had a sense of what would feel good and what wouldn't.

"Mmmm." You hum happily, letting her know she was doing great. Her eyes shone proudly.

She pulls back for a second and takes a big deep breath, gathering her nerve. Reaching out she grabs you by the hips, she leans forward, and she slowwwwly pushes you through her lips and deeper and deeper into her mouth.

You groan at the warm wet encompassing feel of it. "Ohhh..."

She takes you just past half way and suddenly stops, you feel yourself reaching the back of her mouth and touch her throat. She tries valiantly to hold you there but soon starts coughing and snorting out the nose.

"Take it easy baby, go easy." You say to her supportively. Your fingers stroking her soft delicate shoulders.

Pulling back a bit to where she could manage it she regains her composure. Taking a few deep breaths through her nostrils she unhurriedly begins move her head forward and back...forward and back...forward and back. She sucked and licked the underside as she went. She moved in a careful steady steady cycle. Forward and back, forward and back. Gaining confidence with each movement.

You let out another groan of pleasure. "Ohhh fuck...Charlie..."

She hums happily on your cock. "Mmmmm. Mmmmm."

You begin running your fingers through her thick soft mane of hair, your breathing going in time with her slowly bobbing head. It had been a while since you'd been able to relieve some pressure, this combined with your near constant state of arousal recently...you knew you wouldn't last too long. That was okay, tonight of all nights you would not be one and done.

You moan. "Ohh Charlie. That's it baby, you're doing great."

She suddenly sucks hard, a slurping sucking sound accompanying. You grunt at the exquisite feelings. She opens her mouth to take a breath, her flicking tongue dancing and teasing the sensitive opening to the urethra. She tongued it hard, her strong tip opening the dick hole slightly and lapping the precum from it as it came out. You were seeing stars as her tongue tip flicked and plunged. Now she was getting into it, gaining confidence. Her flicking tongue drove you wild.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Transgender & Crossdressers
  • /
  • Charlie
  • /
  • Page ⁨9⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds