Cream Filled: Heat

Those slender fingers then moved back to her tummy where the creamy liquid in Stephanie's belly button, jostled by her movements, began to leak out and down toward her bikini bottoms. Blocking its path at the last possible moment with her hand she spread it across her stomach before it could reach the top edge of her suit.

Her entire upper half now glistened.

Stephanie then started on her legs, bending her right leg slightly and raising her heel from the concrete deck, letting lotion dribble slowly down her sun darkened skin. Studiously she massaged more of it onto her other leg. Trying to clear my head with a deep breath didn't help in the deliriously erotic mix of lotion, sweat, deodorant and chlorine that wafted over me.

It was a special kind of torment to watch Stephanie bend over to do the lower parts of her legs. Her breasts strained to free themselves against the confines of her top. Her pony tail of black hair flopped over the top of her head and fell forward as she reached down by her ankles, while the gentle nubs of her vertebrae guided my eyes along the length of her back.

Then straightening up, Stephanie stood bronzed and sparkling before me with the Mediterranean blue of the pool behind her.

"Do you like it?"

"What?"

"My bathing suit," Stephanie said with a laugh as though the subject of her question should have been obvious to me.

"Um, I..."

"I just bought it last night since I knew you were coming over today. I was hoping you'd like it."

With that Stephanie began a slow turn in place. In the bright and harsh sunlight, she shimmered like the surface of the water in the afternoon sun and her calf, thigh and butt muscles tightened temptingly as she modeled her bikini for me. Her black hair made for a starkly beautiful contrast to the brilliant white of her two piece suit.

The filter pump clicked off leaving the air hot, still and quiet. So quiet that I swear I could hear droplets of condensation from my tea glass drip down and sizzle on the concrete patio. Stephanie stepped closer until she stood no more than a foot from me, her white cloth covered crotch at my eye level.

Stephanie's shadow fell across me and I looked up into her face. Framed by her black hair, her alluring dark eyes were quiet and her expression composed. She didn't smile or move but just looked down at me, the sun making a corona of bright light all around her.

"You do like it, don't you Jason?" she practically whispered.

A soundless affirmative nod was the best I could manage for a reply but she smiled at my approval.

"Sure you don't need anything else before I sit down?" she asked innocently resuming her normal tone of voice.

When I wordlessly shook my head, Stephanie turned and carefully rearranged her towel over the padded chaise liner making certain that her juicy ass baited me before she turned again and sat down. Without so much as a glance in my direction she slipped her sunglasses back on and lay on her back and closed her eyes, seemingly oblivious to my tormented state.

All I could do was to stare at Stephanie as she lay shining like a new penny in the sun. Now and then the air would move and bring the scents of bananas and coconut as it skimmed over her glistening form.

So this is her game and just like she had said she would, Stephanie had picked one that she was good at.

Gulping the rest of the tea to wet my parched mouth and throat, I considered the situation. What were the rules? The object clearly was to win, but win what? Puzzled for the moment I could think of nothing more to do than study her as I lay back on the chaise. Stephanie didn't say a word but lay still with her eyes closed.

At least with trying to figure out what she was up to my erection began to subside some. The filter pump clicked on and hummed for a few minutes then cycled off again. Now and then the soft rumble of a distant airliner broke the otherwise solid and superheated silence. Then the metallic scrape of the lounge chair legs on the cement deck broke my train of thought as Stephanie rolled over on to her stomach.

"Would you be a sweetheart and put some lotion on my back?" she asked.

Sitting up I swung my feet to the griddle hot concrete as Stephanie handed me the lotion bottle. She'd laid her head down again facing my chair but her eyes were closed. Leaning forward on the edge of the chaise I tried to reach her back.

"I think you're going to have to stand," she said without opening her eyes.

There was no way out. Slowly I stood up as my renewed erection tried to tear a hole in my trunks.

"Wait just a second," Stephanie said.

She slipped the straps of the top from her shoulders then reached behind her and unfastened the clasp at the back. It fell away revealing the pronounced tan lines that crossed Stephanie's back. Her skin there was a rich bronze tone except for a swatch of lighter olive where her bra strap had been and where the top of her suit bottom had pulled down slightly.

Tipping the bottle so the nozzle pointed toward her, I gave it a bit too vigorous a squeeze and the white liquid erupted, splashing in large glistening droplets across Stephanie's back and shoulders. Bending over her, I watched for a moment as the liquid ran in shimmering trails along her spine and the curves of her back and down her sides. Stephanie's suit was cut so low that the solid cheeks of her scrumptious ass were barely covered, leaving a hint of shadowy cleft at the top. Even laying on her stomach her butt sweetly swelled and stretched the white cloth taut.

Stephanie made no attempt to adjust her bikini and it rode up at the lower edge as well leaving parts of her creamy buttocks visible in pale contrast to her long tawny legs. Absently I gave the bottle another squeeze and watched the milky liquid shoot along the small of her back and over her bottom where the valley between those glorious ass cheeks lay hidden by a thin veil of fabric.

"I hadn't planned on tanning my ass," she commented. "Are you going to rub that on me or just look?"

Leaning in closer, I lay my palms on her shoulders. Heat radiated from her skin. The lotion lay in slick splatters and spread easily across the smoothness of her back. Irresistibly I gave the tops of her shoulders a gentle squeeze as I rubbed the resilient flesh there.

"Mmmmmm, that feels so good," she purred.

Remember the game, I told myself. Here was a chance to repay Stephanie for her tormenting display with the lotion earlier; she'd get the most sensuous back massage I could manage.

The muscles around Stephanie's shoulder blades, toned from years of work and athletics were supple and pliable beneath her smooth skin. Lingering over the gentle contours and grains of each muscle, I slowly smoothed lotion down along her ribs, all the while my fingers tracing the bones and grooves between them as if her body was a story written in Braille.

As I moved my fingertips downward I brushed against the sides of her breasts. Tipping my head slightly to one side I could see one pillowing creamy and soft as Stephanie lay still, the weight of her body trying to press it out from beneath her. Sliding my hands further along her lotion slick sides I tenderly squeezed some of the soft muscle where her hips began to flare above her suit bottom. My finger tip traced the cloth edge of her suit as I inspected the delicate shadow that defined the top of her ass crack.

Despite the occasional hum of satisfaction from her, my plan to pay Stephanie back wasn't working very well. With each caress of her silken back, I was getting more turned on myself.

"Thanks," she said suddenly.

Stephanie opened her eyes then twisted some as she looked back towards me. Her eyes went right to my trunks.

"See something you like?" she asked feigning innocence as she glanced up at me with a smile teasing the corners of her mouth.

"Saw and felt," I admitted.

"I'm glad you were able to get your jollies for the day then," Stephanie said lying flat and closing her eyes again.

Lying face down on my own lounger I felt my erection painfully pinch between my body and the chaise cushion.

"I guess I'd better do your back," Stephanie announced after a few minutes with a tone of mock concern, clipping her top together and sitting up suddenly. "I'm afraid you'll burn if I don't."

Now she held the lotion bottle and stood over me.

Soon I felt warm liquid dribbling over my back and Stephanie's hands caressing my skin. My erection swelled and strained while she squeezed and rubbed each muscle of my back. My annoyance at her teasing quickly dissolved as after a long work week, I found myself surrendering to her so soothing touch.

"I like your back," Stephanie commented as she lightly trailed her finger tips down either side of my spine. "It's so strong."

More liquid squirted on the backs of my legs as Stephanie started rubbing my calves, slowly working her way up my legs while diligently massaging each muscle. My trunks felt wet where my own lubricant leaked from the tip of my aching cock. As Stephanie reached the bottom edge of my trunks, her fingers strayed inside them far more than they needed to, then she lightly scratched her fingernails down the inside of my legs on the way back. Even in this insane heat a chill ran the length of my spine and my balls tightened like they were about to erupt but before they could, Stephanie withdrew her hands and lay down on her chaise again.

Fuck!

My body was sizzling inside and out; my senses were completely overloaded and each time I caught a whiff of Stephanie's mix of scents, it sent my mind reeling. Try to figure out the game so you can beat her at it, I coached myself but it was no use. Then the sun despite its extreme heat none the less went to work on me and I relaxed until finally I began to doze off.

It was the sound of water splashing that finally roused me but sitting up again I found I was disoriented. How long had I been asleep? My back felt like it was on fire so I know I must have slept long enough for it to burn but as white as I had been I'm sure it hadn't taken long for that to happen. Focusing my eyes finally, I could see Stephanie was in the pool swimming in smooth strokes from one end to the other.

Struggling to my feet, I staggered over to the pool seeking relief for my burning skin and fell more than dove in. The water was shockingly cold but as I broke the surface and began to tread water, my sensibility returned to me. The relative coolness of the water in the pool was a welcome relief for my back. At least one part of me was getting some assuaging.

Stephanie swam with little effort and hardly made a splash as she cut through the water, her face appearing just long enough for her to gulp a quick breath of air. She had great control of her movements and would reach one end of the pool, flip gracefully under water then start back the other way.

She did that several times and then on the last turn she stayed under water and surfaced in front of me. Water beaded and ran off Stephanie's lotion-slick skin. She rested her arms gently on the tops of my shoulders and kissed me softly.

Now this was more like it.

Thoughts of games and winning or losing suddenly slipped from among my concerns as I returned her kiss. Thirsty and hot from the sun as I was, the water dripping from Stephanie's lips and tongue was deliciously sweet and cooling.

"Let's go inside," she whispered, then turned and swam to the ladder.

That sounded great to me. Dinner then sex or sex then dinner, I almost didn't care which came first as I was almost as hungry as I was horny.

Side stroking over towards the side of the pool, I arrived in time to watch Stephanie climb the ladder, the saturated white bottoms of her bikini clinging to every curve and cleft of her butt. It took all my will power not to gulp the water that ran off her ass and down her legs as she climbed out.

Stephanie headed for the house as I clambered out. She handed me a towel when we reached the door and we dried ourselves as best we could. When she saw me wince as I dried my back she made a pained expression and had me stop while she examined my sun burn.

Taking me by the hand, Stephanie led me inside and straight to her parent's room. Sex first, I thought, beginning to favor the notion. She took two dry towels and spread them out side by side atop the bed.

"Lay on your stomach," she directed me and I complied, lying with my head towards the pillows.

Stephanie stepped into the massive bathroom but was back in a minute with a bottle of aloe. She squeezed some in her hands slowly and gently coated my back and legs with the soothing gel.

"Feel better?" she asked when she'd finished.

"Much."

Stephanie walked around the bed and switched on the TV that sat atop the dresser. She lay down on her stomach on the other towel facing the foot of the bed and the TV and soon became engrossed in flipping through the channels. Unless Stephanie was looking for a porn channel I was beginning to think I had been reading something wrong.

What the fuck was she up to now? Was she toying with me again?

We were still playing it seemed and clearly I had not understood the game, but the sun, lack of food and most of all her teasing was irking me. Stephanie absently crossed and re-crossed her legs at the ankle. Turning onto my side and resting on my left elbow, I gazed at that scrumptious butt of hers just a couple of feet away.

Fine, let's play.

Even though the air was out, the bedroom seemed cooler than outside though it was still and stuffy. At least I was out of the sun. It's my move I thought; I better make it a good one.

Lightly, I began to trace one finger up and down the back of Stephanie's leg starting at her calf. With each lap my finger touched her very lightly and I went a little farther up her sleekly muscled leg. Her skin began to get goose bumps. At least I was having some effect on her.

"Someone's definitely feeling better," Stephanie commented, looking over her shoulder at me with a sly smile. "What ever do you have on your mind?"

"Oh, I've just been laying here admiring your body."

"And ...?"

"You mind if I ask you a personal question?"

"No, not at all," she answered but with a note of suspicion in her voice.

"I hope you don't find this too crude but have you ever been fucked in the ass?" I asked, hoping the question would throw her for a minute or two and give me a hint as to what my next move should be.

Knowing Stephanie, I should have known better. She just scrutinized me a long quizzical moment then snorted and laughed, reached back and slapped her right ass cheek with a solid smack.

"This ass," she said rubbing her hand sensuously over it, "is worth at least a diamond and no one is getting in it until I get one."

"A diamond, huh?"

"Don't you think so?"

"I don't doubt it but do you mean to tell me in all the time you went out with Dip Shit or whatever his name is, that you never gave it up?"

She laughed again.

"Dip Shit was lucky he got anything. He was better than a vibrator I'll admit, but not much. I'll tell you what I will do though."

"What's that?"

"I'll let you kiss it."

With that Stephanie raised her hips slightly up off the bed and slowly, tantalizingly, began to gyrate that tightly encased beauteous gluteus.

"Go on," she urged. "You know you want to."

Kiss it? Hell, I wanted to tongue fuck her asshole until it looked like an empty eye socket. It was so agonizingly close and I was about to give in when little gears and levers began to click in my brain.

This was just her countermove and if I gave into temptation, I would lose the game.

"Steph, if your ass is worth a diamond, then my tongue is worth at least a dinner and I seem to recall something about a wager for a home cooked meal. Yes, that's right and I'm pretty sure I won."

She rolled over onto her back and looked at me. Wordlessly Stephanie raised her long and sleek right leg from the bed and began to slowly rub the cool bottom of her foot up and down the heated skin of my chest.

"You're right I did say that, didn't I?" she asked. "So what are you going to make?"

"Excuse me?" I asked as more gears and levers clicked in my head while I corrected her. . "I think your exact words were 'how would you like to come over for a nice home cooked meal?'"

"Yes I did," Stephanie admitted in a sexily soft tone, pausing to trace my left nipple with her big toe before continuing. "But, I didn't say I was going to make it. After all I don't cook."

"What? We made a bet and you lost" I answered excitedly as the tenuous control I had over my temper started slipping away.

While I am a patient guy and moreover I'd always treated Stephanie with respect, I hoped she did not mistake the seriousness of my tone. What was going on in that head of hers I didn't know but I didn't like it and whether from a lack of food or an excess of sun and teasing, I felt myself edging closer to my limit.

"OK. OK. Jeez, wait here I'll be right back," she answered suddenly, almost sounding placating.

Stephanie rolled off the bed and strode out the door, her bare feet thumping heavily on the floor while my eyes devoured her butt that could constitute a feast in itself. In a minute she returned with a can of Reddy Whip and sat back down on the bed. She shook it slowly in a clear pantomime of jerking off a cock.

When she had the can and me both thoroughly shaken up she deftly uncapped the cream. Holding her left index finger out Stephanie pressed against the nozzle with her right index finger just long enough to produce a small daub of whipped cream. She reached toward me stopping just short of my mouth, offering me the cream capped fingertip which I refused with a shake of my head.

"No?" she looked disappointed that I hadn't appreciated her efforts but shrugged her shoulders. "Oh, well."

She held the finger up, just above her lips and tipping her head back, slowly licked it from the base to tip, deftly flicking the cream into her mouth with her tongue. She looked sidelong at me and when her eyes caught mine, Stephanie swallowed.

I tried to swallow but couldn't.

"Now that's one kind of cream I don't mind swallowing," she informed me. "Of course, I will swallow other kinds when the mood strikes me."

Stephanie rolled to her knees and sat back on her heels.

"Here you try some," she said as she offered me the can but I didn't respond.

When I didn't move Stephanie picked up my right hand extending my first two fingers and sprayed a generous amount of cream along their length. She set the can between her knees and closed her fingers around mine until our hands mimicked a cream covered cock and a solid set of balls. Her eyes locked into mine as she opened her mouth wide and slowly extended her tongue out over her bottom lip, as if to capture a snowflake or a raindrop. Instead she lowered her head until the length of my fingers to just past the second knuckle had disappeared into her mouth.

Stephanie closed her lips about them and began to suck. Shutting her eyes, she slowly began to withdraw her mouth. Not content with a display of just sucking the whip cream off, she made slow circular motions with her head almost like she was pulling a corkscrew out of her mouth and not my fingers.

When at last she pulled them free they were shining and wet but without a trace of cream. It seemed the only movement I was capable of was to look from my wet fingers to her glittering eyes. Knowing she held my gaze, she swallowed once more and let her tongue take an "it's so good" lap around her lips.

Whoever taught her to cock tease certainly knew what they were doing.

Setting the can beside her on the bed, Stephanie rolled back onto her butt and pulled her knees up to her chest and let the left side of her head rest on them as she looked over at me.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds