Cream Filled: Heat

Stephanie was going to contest this all the way after all, it seemed. She was going to try and fuck me harder than I fucked her.

Did the games never end with her?

Determined to find out I sped up my thrusts as we desperately tried to clasp our slippery, sweat slick bodies together. We grasped handfuls of each others sweat sodden hair in a vain attempt to keep ourselves locked together.

Our violent kiss was morphing into something else though, even as I tried to subjugate Stephanie, even as our muscles, hearts and lungs strained in the sweltering room to complete each movement. There was a need I was beginning to sense but was unable to tell what it was just yet or who it belonged to. Was it mine, hers or something we shared?

Lifting us up, I sat back on my heels hugging Stephanie's sweat slippery body to mine as I impaled her on my thrusting cock. Her head was slightly higher than mine, forcing me to tilt my head back slightly to keep my mouth locked to hers. Her fingers alternately caressed my head and gripped handfuls of wet hair. Her own sable waves were saturated and clung to my face and neck as she kissed me. Finally, she broke the kiss and raised her head to look into my eyes.

"What happened?" she asked in short breaths.

"What do you mean?"

"I could have sworn you said you were going to fuck me," she answered smiling smugly.

Renewing the vigor of my strokes I felt my anger flaring again. Sliding my hands down her back I grasped her firm ass in my hands. Slick with sweat I grabbed her cheeks hard, squeezing them and jerking my arms back toward me as my hips thrust forward making our bodies meet with hard, wet slaps.

Stephanie kissed her way down my neck to my chest then tilted her head up to look me in the eye.

"I thought you were going to fuck me harder than I'd ever been fucked in my life."

Just as I was beginning to feel the smarting of her verbal slap but before I could respond in any way, Stephanie turned her mouth back toward my chest and bit it hard, just above my left nipple.

My reaction was instinctive. Grabbing her under the arm pits, I lifted and shoved her in one quick, explosive movement as I screamed with the pain of her bite. Stephanie landed on her back on the mattress so hard she bounced. Grabbing her legs at the apex of her bounce I twisted them violently so she landed the second time face down.

This time I grabbed her by the hip bones and jerked her up.

"Get on your knees," I ordered angrily, but Stephanie only rose part of the way, not enough to suit my desire.

"I said get on your fucking KNEES!"

Stephanie rose to her knees but on her hands as well. Angrily, I grabbed a handful of her dripping hair and pushed her head down until the left side of her face was pressed firmly to the sweat soaked sheet. With my right hand I pressed down on the small or her back until she relented and arched it downward. I kneed the insides of her legs until she moved them farther apart. Then I leaned back to admire my prize.

This was how I wanted Stephanie, how I'd fantasized about her; totally submissive and totally exposed. With her hips rolled back as she knelt her pussy and ass naturally spread open leaving her completely in my control; to accept whatever I chose to give her. Right now I wanted to give her a lesson. I was going to fuck her until she stayed fucked.

Stephanie's ass and pussy were a mess of melted and smeared cream, streaked here and there with tiny bits of purple from the jam. As I rose up on my knees, her pussy spread open in invitation. Admiring her deliciously sweaty ass for a moment, I slapped down hard on her right cheek drawing an angry grunt from Stephanie through her clenched teeth. Before she could finish her protest, I slapped down just as hard on the left one, making her howl in anger and start to rise up.

Grabbing her hair I forced Stephanie's head down to the mattress again then eased my cock back into her dripping opening. Once more I placed my hands on that delectable goddess worthy butt, feeling the heat beneath my palms on her freshly slapped skin. Renewing my rhythmic strokes, going deeper, farther into her with each angry thrust, I watched the impacts of my hips with hers send ripples up her ass and along her back while pressing her sweat streaked face more tightly to the mattress.

Looking down at Stephanie, I watched as droplets of sweat fell from my brow onto her ass to combine with sweat drops of her own. Some of the newly formed larger drops rolled along the curves of her butt to the outside and jostled by my next thrust, ran down her legs. Others trickled down her crack to pool and glisten in her puckered asshole just to be displaced by my next thrust, then roll down and drip off her sizzling pussy lips onto the sodden bedding.

As I drove my cock into her eager cunt our bodies met each time with a loud, wet slap that fueled me mentally for my next stroke. My body was aflame now with anger-tinged lust as a superheated mixture of blood and testosterone coursed through me. Each muscle felt pumped and the veins beneath the skin of my arms bulged with the blood as it coursed through me.

Grasping Stephanie's succulent ass cheeks, I dug into them with my fingers, squeezing until the red-slapped skin showed white with pressure around my fingertips. Needing to control Stephanie, dominate her, more and more I wanted not just to drive my cock into her.

I wanted to drive it through her.

Hearing her moan as I slammed into her boiling cunt, I glanced at her face her eyes were closed but her lips were drawn back in a smile, her teeth bright and white in contrast to her black sweat soaked hair and olive tan skin. Somehow, it didn't really surprise me that Stephanie liked it rough. What surprised me was how much I did.

Seeing Stephanie rendered seemingly helpless, able only to accept my thrusts and be filled with my cum when I was ready to fill her suffused me with a feeling like no other I'd ever had. Never in my life had I ever felt so turned on, so powerful, so masculine.

Grabbing Stephanie by the wet, limp hair lying at the back of her head and pulling her up, I sat back on my heels. She fell against me, her head lolling back and resting on my shoulder as if the weight of her hair was too much to hold up. She turned her face to my neck and I felt her tongue weakly licking what sweat she could from my neck.

Holding her about the waist with my left arm, my right hand went for her pussy and found her clit, teasing it with a finger pad while I continued to piston my cock into her.

"You're fucked now aren't you, baby?" I asked.

"So fucked..." she mumbled into my neck.

My finger on her clit soon worked her into a body shaking orgasm making her cry out then fall back against me once more. Her whole body was just about limp and red from overheated exertion. I began to worry about her so I slowed my strokes.

"Don't stop," she whispered.

"Don't worry; I'm still going to fuck you till I cum."

Relieved that Stephanie was all right, I renewed the urgency of my strokes into her. She reached between her legs and I felt her fingers begin to caress my balls. Irresistibly, I was drawn to the brink of orgasm. Just as I felt my balls begin to tighten, Stephanie raked her fingernails across the circumference of my scrotum.

In a moment, I went from intense pleasure to searing pain which incredibly morphed rapidly back into pleasure in a multiple of what I had felt just moments earlier. Now I was certain I was about to cum. Driving hard into her, I was more than ready to let go. Stephanie must have sensed it too as she chose that moment to scrape the fingernails of both hands up my sunburned thighs.

Losing the urge to orgasm, I let out a guttural, pain filled shout.

Stephanie climbed off me and lay back on the bed while I still sat on my heels gasping for breath, my scratched and sunburned thighs throbbing with pain.

"I didn't tell you to do that," I managed to gasp.

"I know."

Stephanie smiled as she raised her right leg to my chest. She touched her big toe to my nipple and then to the bite mark she'd made. Slowly she moved it upward until her toe was pressed to my lips and then pushing between them.

Without a word or thought I sucked Stephanie's toe into my mouth. My tongue swirled over and around it then down between it and her next toe. Cream and sweat had run down her legs and even onto her feet. Hungrily, I lapped up every drop I could, kissing the side of her foot, the sole and then the arch and finally the top. There, I found a mixture of flavors and scents as she tasted sweetly of cream, jelly and pussy juice but bitter in others with sun lotion, chlorine and sweat.

It didn't matter; my only thought at that moment, my only want, my only need was to please Stephanie. Raising her left foot to my mouth, she let me repeat the process. Then grabbing her legs one at a time, I began to kiss and lick my way up them.

When I'd finished her legs to the tops of her thighs, I caught Stephanie's spread legs behind the knees and began to push upwards, walking my hands up the back of her legs to her thighs, and then pressing her knees up towards her breasts. As I pushed her legs up, Stephanie rolled back until I was able to take a firm ass cheek in each hand and push up until her shoulders and her toes were the only parts of her touching the bed. Scooting forward I supported her back with my legs and torso, and gazed down into her sacred temple.

Then Stephanie's hand was there with the can, spraying more cream over her pussy.

Whipped cream quickly overflowed her pussy and smeared across her lower abdomen as I moved her. It looked starkly white against the insides of her tanned thighs but less so against the lighter bottoms of her ass cheeks.

Droplets of Stephanie's sweat mixed with melting cream to form pale trickles of sweet liquid that slid from her groin and meandered over the curves of her tummy and breasts, downward towards her head. The skin of her face and neck glowed red with her overheated blood.

We were both breathing through our mouths, trying to draw in enough of the heavy, hot and humid air of the closed up bedroom to make it to the next breath. Stephanie's breasts were hanging full and firm but opposite of normal now, towards her face. They rose and fell noticeably with each respiration. A trickle of sweat laced cream slid down her neck and disappeared into the sable halo of her hair.

Fascinated, I watched a droplet of cream cling to her left nipple like it was her own breast milk until overfed by the constant stream from her steaming pussy, it grew too large and dropped away. The pink tip of Stephanie's tongue emerged and tried to catch it but missed and had to settle for whatever sweat it could lick from her lips before disappearing back into her mouth.

Moisture filled the air, dripped from our skin and from her superheated pussy but I knew Stephanie's mouth had to be as parched as mine. My tongue struggled with each and every attempt to move or speak.

Stephanie was about as exposed as she could be but I could read only craving in her eyes. Her splendid ass cheeks were at the apex now, just inches from my hungry mouth and parched tongue. Aside from her shoulders and head touching the bed, her legs were hanging low, with her knees just to either side of her head. Her positioning caused her ass cheeks to naturally spread.

Turning my focus to that deliciously inviting ass, I could see a wall of whipping cream had flowed from her pussy and stopped just short of her anus. Irresistibly spreading her cheeks even more with my thumbs, I could see the rapidly melting cream begin to flow like white lava from her volcano hot pussy down her into her crack and pool in the star-like pucker of her asshole and cling to the sable wisps of hair surrounding it.

Holding her suspended with her ass in the air as I sat back on my heels, her back lay along my front from my knees to my chest. The sweet groove between those perfect cheeks finally filled and began to overflow. I watched some of the pale liquid slip down along her spine to mix in with the sweat to puddle and boil between our bodies.

Stephanie's eyes told me what she wanted and I began my task of licking up every drop. There couldn't be anything sweeter than cream freshly melted in Stephanie's pussy and licked straight from between the cheeks of her heavenly ass. Melted cream was flowing everywhere now, from her ass, from her pussy down her stomach and even down along her ribs.

Pressing the tip of my tongue to the base of Stephanie's spine to act like a dam, I felt and tasted the sweet cool liquid pooling against it. Not wanting to miss any, I ever so slowly slid my tongue up the groove between Stephanie's cheeks. They still had the glowing spank marks on them that radiated heat onto my face.

As I licked slowly, more and more of the liquid ran down her ass crack and onto my tongue. I drank the sweet potion greedily, planting my mouth over her asshole and sucking it up with loud slurping sounds.

Teasing Stephanie's puckered anus with the tip of my tongue, I explored the striations and probed the tightly clamped opening. My lips dripped melted cream as I moved them off her while I let Stephanie's ass groove fill again before clamping my mouth to her anus once more.

Stephanie moaned each time my tongue found the tight ring of her asshole. Laving the muscle of her anus for a minute or two, I licked every drop of cream from each crinkle of her purple-brown rosebud. Pressing my tongue against the center of her asshole and hardening the tip, I pushed and felt the ring open slightly before clamping down again on my tongue. Urging it deeper I did my best to wriggle it as her asshole reflexively tried to close against the intrusion.

"God, you're right, your tongue is worth a dinner," she panted.

Letting my tongue slip from her asshole, I continued on my way to the altar of her temple -- her cream dripping pussy. Licking the ridge of skin between her asshole and pussy, I managed to elicit another moan from her. Next I explored the purple-brown lips of her vagina, running the tip of my tongue across their folds before flattening it and sweeping the sweet melting cream that oozed from her into my mouth.

Licking her, slurping her, stirring her with my tongue and drinking her, I needed to hear and feel Stephanie's approval of my efforts.

She moaned again when I sucked the bud of her clit into my mouth and rolled it on my tongue. Stephanie began to arch her back as I teased her clit with the tip of my tongue. It was when I began to lick it and suck that tender bud that she turned her arms upside down by her head and draped legs down over my back. She pressed herself up and against my tongue, arching her back and extending her arms like a gymnast's bridge.

Cupping her firmly flexed ass cheeks, I marveled that flesh so tender, so soft one moment could become so unyielding the next. It was almost as hard as my rigid cock, itself oozing, desperate and begging for attention. For now though, I greedily licked and sucked at her pussy, the wine dark lips full of blood and fluttering as they attempted to open her up wide to welcome my worshipful tongue.

A steady, slippery mix of cream, pussy juice and saliva had long since begun to coat my chin and neck. My tongue was tiring and my jaw ached. All the muscles of my body burned and my skin felt aflame. Sweat ran freely down every inch of me but I eagerly swallowed every drop of the liquefied ambrosia Stephanie offered me. Every breath I managed to take came so laden with humidity that my lungs felt seared and my arms ached from holding her ass up.

Just hold a minute more, I thought as I sucked on her clit.

Stephanie took three progressively louder groaning breaths in and out, and then I felt her shudder and quake. Her orgasm pulsed through her and straight over my tongue. Trembling, she stayed pressing her clit against my tongue for a moment more before she unlocked her arms, slipping from my tongue and hands to fall back onto the bed.

Still sitting on my heels, I felt unable to move and unsure of what had happened or what do next as if this all were a dream. Despite my physical pain and exhaustion, I still needed Stephanie. She seemed to understand without me having to say anything and rose to her knees and moved toward me. As I sat there motionless, she lowered herself onto my cock

Our bodies were so slick with cream, sweat and lotion, that I had to struggle to hold onto her but hold on I did, pressing my face tight against her chest.

Closing my eyes I whispered, "I want you so badly."

"I know," Stephanie answered softly.

We began to move and I stroked slowly and deeply into Stephanie, my pubic bone grinding against hers. Opening my eyes and looking up, my face was just inches from hers, and each droplet of sweat that ran from her face splashed onto mine.

It seemed neither of us could speak anymore. With all the heated moisture in the air of the room, on our bodies and in the dark stain of sweat on the bedding beneath us, it was a struggle just to take a breath at all. Our only verbalizations were the animal sounding breaths we gasped in and grunted out. Stephanie's hips moved in sync with mine, as I drew my turgid and throbbing cock almost all the way out only to have her voracious pussy suck it back in.

At the brink again, so seized by the mix of feelings and sensations coursing through me, my entire body seemed to spasm violently. Each muscle contracted so suddenly that I found I had drawn up to my knees. Stephanie was fastened to my lap, my arms clutching tightly around her waist. Seemingly hanging suspended at the brink of orgasm, I held stock still lest the slightest movement send me over.

Stephanie lowered her head against my left shoulder and I felt her kiss my neck softly. With that gentle touch of Stephanie's lips, she brought me to the edge as I held tightly to her. Then she raised her head and looked into my eyes and it was then that I knew.

Stephanie was a goddess with a cult of one.

"I'm going to cum," I confessed to her in a whisper.

She held my face in her hands and brought her lips to mine and slid her tongue into my mouth. Then Stephanie moved her hips just enough to push me another fraction of an inch into her and that was all it took.

Like a spring that was being loosed, my hips thrust up and forward until I was kneeling, still clutching her about the waist. Holding Stephanie tight as we penetrated one another, I felt the flood loose and flow into her. From every corner of my overheated body, the feeling rushed, building in intensity and channeling from my balls and out through my cock. Groaning from down in my core, my mouth still locked to Stephanie's and as taking another breath seemed an impossibility, I thought I was going to black out.

Hot cum blasted out of me in gushing spasmodic streams. Stephanie's voracious clutching pussy used my cock like it was a straw; pulsing around it and sucking up every drop my body offered. When I had no more to give, I let go of her waist and we fell backward on the sweat soaked bedding.

After a few minutes of just struggling for breath Stephanie pulled herself up until she was propped on one of the pillows by the headboard. We could only look at each other; it felt hotter in that bedroom than any sauna I'd ever been in and I wouldn't have been surprised had I learned there were heated rocks under the bed.

The setting sun made the window pane blaze orange and suffused the whole room in its glow. Sweat beaded on Stephanie's breasts and stomach like rainwater on a freshly waxed car. My cock was still semi-erect, the only part of me that wasn't completely limp. It had been hard for so long, I figured it would probably take a day or two to soften.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds