Cream Filled: Heat

"Any ideas on what you want to make for dinner, Jason?"

She really was too much. More clicking occurred in my head but I said nothing and at my silence Stephanie suddenly rolled off the bed and started to stride out of the room.

"I see your dilemma," she called over her shoulder while I rose and followed that tight ass like a kitten follows a moving string. "You've never been here before so you don't know what we have, so naturally you don't know what there is to make."

Stephanie lithely strode into the kitchen and began to pull open cabinets. The muscles of her legs flexed enticingly as she stood on tiptoes pretending to scan the high shelves. Her ass cheeks bulged solid as a statue's beneath the taut white cloth of her suit.

She grabbed a jar of peanut butter.

Next Stephanie moved to the refrigerator, opening the door and bending at the waist to peer inside but I ignored its contents for the moment as Stephanie made sure her edible ass once more became the focus of my gaze.

You don't need to cook it; I'll just eat it raw.

"Feel free to look," she said and I could almost hear the smirk in her voice. "You can make whatever you want. I'm not picky the way some girls are."

Taking a quick glance over Stephanie's shoulder I could see there were all kinds of things in the fridge, enough in fact to feed several people.

Instead she pulled out a jar of grape jelly.

Silently I stared at Stephanie while I tried to stay calm but she was just absently looking at the jar of peanut butter that she had sat next to the jelly on the glass table top, as if I were of no consequence. She picked up the peanut butter jar and swirled the top off, setting it on the table top while she held onto the jar. Dipping her long slender index finger in, she swirled it until it was coated with peanut butter then pulled it out again.

Now, finally, Stephanie looked straight at me. She ran her tongue along her finger gathering as much of the spread as she could onto it. Her eyes never left mine as she swallowed the lump of peanut butter then sucked her finger clean. Stephanie sat the peanut butter down on the table, not bothering to close the jar.

She opened the jelly, again discarding the top casually. Once more she looked into my eyes as she dipped the index finger of her other hand into the jelly jar until, purple and gooey she pulled it out again. As if I hadn't gotten it the first three times, she slowly, sensuously, licked her finger the way she no doubt knew I wanted her to lick my pulsating penis.

A final switch clicked in my head.

"Stephanie," I managed to croak. "I don't care if its peanut butter and jelly sandwiches we have for dinner tonight but I expect you to make them."

"Hmmm, I don't think so Jason" she said with a quick shake of her head.

She set the jelly down on the table again not bothering to close the jar then turned and started to walk back towards her parent's bedroom.

"Call me when dinner's ready," she said over her shoulder.

That was enough for me.

When I started after her she began to walk faster and when I sped up she began to run. Sprinting after her I lunged at her trying to stop her before she could reach the bedroom. Her back was slick with sun lotion and my fingers slipped down her well lubricated skin but managed to catch hold of the bra strap to her suit.

When I tried to slow her, the clasp broke and her top began to fall free. Instinctively she turned and tried to hold it and when she did I had her. Grabbing her by the wrist I spun her and pinned Stephanie against the wall so hard that a picture of her from childhood shook loose from its fastening and fell to the floor. With a crash the frame and glass plate shattered startling me but she didn't do more than glance at it. She then let her top fall as well.

As I held each wrist firmly to the wall on either side of her head, Stephanie's beautiful breasts hung like ripened fruit between us. Not saying a word we looked at each other with quickened breaths and heart rates but deep in Stephanie's black eyes I could see her own heat was building.

"You're hurting me," she complained without much conviction.

"No I'm not."

"I said you had balls Jason, but I never thought you were the kind to force yourself on a girl."

"Is that what I'm doing, Steph? It seems to me we just had some difficulty deciding what to make for dinner and who should make it. All I'm doing is casting my vote but if you don't want me here just tell me to leave and I will."

"Leave," she said flatly.

Leaning toward her I spoke softly and sincerely. "You don't really mean that."

"No, you're right" she admitted in a whisper "I don't."

"I know what you do want me to do though."

Releasing her wrists I pulled the back of her neck with my left hand and pressed my right into the small of her back. Effortlessly I guided her to me. Stephanie's lips met mine and I felt her hands at the back of my head holding my mouth tight to hers. Her tongue was cool and sweet and tasted of peanut butter, jelly and whipped cream.

Letting go of her I filled my hands with her full and supple breasts while she sucked my tongue into her mouth. Squeezing her soft tits then pinching the brown tips, I felt her nipples stiffen under my touch.

Releasing her breasts I circled her back with my left arm and let my right hand slowly trail down her lotion slick belly towards her bikini bottom. Stephanie's gently curved tummy quivered as I lightly traced the skin along the top edge of the cloth suit with the tip of my middle finger. Easing my hand slowly beneath the waist band as she continued to suck my tongue, my fingers instinctively kept moving downward seeking her damp opening. Stephanie made no effort to stop me as my fingertips gently stepped through the bristly thatch of her pubic hair.

Cupping her mound with my hand I reveled in the feel of her inner heat radiating against my palm. When my finger tips found the bottom of her rapidly moistening pussy I began to move my hand slowly upwards again letting my middle finger trail lightly through her slick furrow. Smiling inwardly when I felt how wet she was, I found her clit and with the pad of my finger began to make slow gentle circles on it. Stephanie moaned but didn't break our kiss.

The game was all about control I thought, congratulating myself. She had just wanted me to take it and now that I had it, I could savor my triumph.

"Someone's enjoying this," I teased.

No sooner had the words left my mouth then I felt Stephanie's fingernails rake down my sunburned back. Not hard enough to break the skin mind you but just enough to feel like she'd taken a blow torch to it. My hand came out of her suit and at the same moment she put her palms on my chest and shoved me back hard then started to run towards the kitchen.

Staggered for a moment and shocked by the sudden pain, I recovered quickly enough to start down the hall after her. Again I lunged for her and managed to grab enough of her suit bottom to slow her. Momentum carried her forward and down to the carpeted floor where she landed on her knees.

"FUCK!" she howled as her knees scraped and burned on the rug.

Angered by the pain throbbing down my back I tried to hold tight to the waist of her suit bottom while I contemplated my next move but then one of the string ties came undone as Stephanie fought my restraint. She squirmed, wriggling and kicking until she was free of the material. Once her ass was free, the white cloth easily slid the rest of the way down her slick legs. There were rug burns visible on her knees as she scrambled to her feet; then a flash of her black pubic hair before she scampered away.

Stephanie was completely naked now and her ass was a sight to behold. Her butt cheeks alternately flexed and relaxed as she ran. They were almost as white as the marble tiles in the foyer. Her tan lines were distinct between that soft sweet bottom and the now darker caramel colored skin of her legs and low back.

Catching up to her in the kitchen just before she could reach the formal dining room, I grabbed her left arm and spun her until she faced me. Stephanie's eyes were smoldering now, looking as hot as my back felt as I held her wrist tightly. It was time to take control of things once and for all.

"I'm not quite out of surprises just yet, Stephanie. You see I've learned a little something about you tonight."

"What's that?"

"That everyone sees the gorgeous, smart, tough, competitive Stephanie. The temperamental one that hates to lose..."

"You just learned that tonight?"

Sweat was rolling down her beautiful taut body, trickling from her temples and armpits. My eyes stung with my own sweat and still more dripped from my chin as I laughed and stepped closer to her pressing Stephanie's shoulders to the wall, releasing her wrist to cup her firm ass cheeks in my hands.

"I see the Stephanie that wants to lose, that needs to lose and as I've had my fill of teasing for the day, now you're going to lose."

She was breathing open mouthed. Lust clouded her dark eyes as she licked droplets of sweat from her lips. As I leaned in towards her Stephanie eagerly met my kiss and I tasted the saltiness on her lips when her tongue found mine. Caressing and squeezing her heavenly ass, I whispered to her as I felt her arms embrace me.

"You love that I'm bigger and stronger than you and that I could make you do whatever I want you to do, don't you baby?"

Her only reply was a soft moan while I squeezed and pulled her ripe ass closer to me making her pussy rub on my upper thigh. As I did big droplets of our sweat splattered on the tile floor beneath us.

"You really do love the heat don't you, Steph?"

"It's so hot," she agreed.

"You're right it is, so enough of this game. Let's just forget about dinner too. In fact I'm not even going to make love to you tonight, Steph," I said, lowering my voice to a whisper. "I'm just going to fuck you."

Reaching behind Stephanie's head I wrapped her pony tail around my left hand and began to pull her down.

"But first, you're going to get on your knees and you're going to suck my cock."

Her black eyes smoldered but Stephanie went wordlessly if not completely willingly to her knees.

"Now, I'm going to let go of you Stephanie but you're not going to move. In fact you're not going to do anything until I tell you to and then you're only going to do exactly what I tell you to do and only what I tell you to do. Got it?"

Stephanie looked up at me and nodded meekly but her coal dark eyes smoldered. When I let go of her pony tail she kept still, her only movements the rise and fall of her ripe breasts with each breath. While I studied her a bead of sweat slowly trickled between them and on down over her tanned tummy. The kitchen tiles felt cool beneath my feet. My soles, it seemed were the only part of me not burning in one way or another.

"Take your hair down."

Stephanie pulled the white band off that held her pony tail and shook out her hair. Though still damp it fell in comforting black waves about her shoulders.

"I love your hair," I admitted, momentarily distracted by her innate allure.

"You do?"

"Yes, I do. It's so soft and beautiful and always smells so good."

"Thanks," she whispered.

"You're welcome," I replied then reminded myself to refocus. Oh yeah, she was enjoying this as much as I was. I just wish I'd figured her out sooner. "Now take my trunks off."

If it was ninety plus degrees outside it felt like a hundred in the house from all our exertions. Despite that I could sense an even more intense flame building inside Stephanie. Sooner or later she would need release and I intended it to be sooner.

Her breaths came faster now causing her luscious breasts to rise and fall more rapidly. A droplet of sweat clung to her right nipple. How I wanted to catch it on my parched tongue, knowing it would be wet and sweet with her flavors but I'd barely had the thought when it dripped uselessly to the tiled floor.

"Do it," I ordered.

Letting go of her wrist I watched her closely. Her choices were to run or submit and this was her best chance to run if that was the option she chose. Either way I'd let her have her choice, at least for the moment.

Stephanie looked up at me her eyes darkly burning. Her cheeks were flushed and glossed with sweat. Slowly she brought her hands to my legs. Hot as her skin was Stephanie's hands still felt cool on my sunburned flesh. She began to caress my thighs softly as if to soothe the sun ravaged skin.

Gently she moved her hands from my thighs on up and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my trunks at either side of my hips. Wordlessly she began to inch them down. Sighing with relief, I felt my rigid cock finally spring free.

When my trunks were just below my balls Stephanie stopped and looked up at me as if she were waiting for direction. She had chosen to submit and I indulged myself at the opportunity she had presented.

"First," I said. "You're going to lick my balls. Do you understand?"

She nodded affirmatively.

"Say it."

"I'm going to lick your balls."

"Then if I'm satisfied with how you've licked my balls, I'll let you suck on them."

"Both of them...?"

"What? Yes, both of them. Now say it."

Stephanie seemed mesmerized by my oozing cock which twitched appreciatively just inches from her face, close enough for me to feel her moist breath on the overly rigid shaft.

"If you like how I lick your balls, you'll let me suck on them, both of them."

Boy, she's really getting into this, I thought.

"Then you're going to lick your way up my cock. You're going to make sure that every bit of it is nice and wet. Say it."

"I'm going to lick my way up your big beautiful cock and make sure it's all nice and wet."

"Then when I tell you to, you're going to put it into your mouth and suck on it."

"I don't think it will fit in my mouth, Jason. It's too big."

God I hoped she sucked a cock half as good as she teased one.

"Well, do the best you can Stephanie. I know how you like a challenge. Just the same, when I've had enough of your mouth I'm going to take you back into that bedroom and I'm going to fuck you. I'm going to fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before."

"Do you promise?"

"Promise...?"

"Promise me that if I do everything exactly as you tell me and I do a really good job licking your balls, and getting your beautiful shaft nice and wet and I somehow manage to fit it in my mouth and suck it, that you'll take me back to the bedroom and fuck me really hard."

"Yes."

"Harder then I've ever been fucked before?"

"Yes."

"Promise me."

"Yes, Stephanie, I promise that I will take you back in the bedroom and fuck you harder than you've ever been fucked before."

"Thank you."

"You're welcome. Now get started."

Stephanie nodded. She leaned forward and slightly to her left, bending while she extended her tongue toward my eager flesh. Instead of my balls though she slowly ran her tongue up the sunburned inside of my leg, then pursed her lips and blew softly on the silvery trail of saliva she'd painted across the scorched skin.

"Does that feel good?" she asked.

"Yes," I admitted. It felt great. "But that's not what I told you to do."

"I know and I'm sorry." Stephanie's dark eyes were now soft and apologetic. "But your poor legs look so hot. They're all sunburned. I just thought it might cool them off some and feel good."

She leaned forward and began to lick me again, this time taking a slow, wet path up the inside of my other leg bringing her pink tongue as close to my balls as she could without actually touching them. Then again Stephanie gently blew a breath over the wet skin.

We'd both been sweating since stepping into the closed up house. The air inside was hot and heavy but I felt myself shiver at the feel of her gentle, soothing breath on my leg.

"Can I do that to your balls?" she asked, sitting back on her heels while she studied my sack.

All I could do was nod.

"I imagine it must be difficult for them," she continued, "to be closed up in your trunks and all the while they're so full of hot, sticky cum. I don't know how they don't just explode when it's this hot."

I didn't know either but I knew they sure needed to and all the while my cock throbbed and twitched, eager to be in Stephanie's wet mouth, now just inches away.

"They are all full of hot, sticky cum aren't they, Jason?" Stephanie asked turning her eyes up to mine. "That's what I thought," she said when I nodded.

She began to lean forward again, her pink tongue reaching for my sweat-dripping scrotum. Stephanie's tongue curled out and down over her lip as if eager to begin the task but again she stopped just short of my balls and shook her head.

"Can I take these the rest of the way off?" she asked, looking up at me.

"Sure," was the only word my parched mouth could manage to get out.

For someone who was supposedly in control, I was feeling more and more like the one submitting but I didn't care any more. What I wanted, no, what I needed was to feel my cock in Stephanie's mouth and I didn't care what I had to do to get it there.

"I think they're just going be in our way and I want to do this right for you, Jason. I want to be sure I do a good job, so you'll let me suck on your balls," Stephanie explained.

"You'll love the way I suck on them," she promised, "and then you'll let me lick your thick shaft until every inch of it is all shiny and wet. And when it's all nice and wet, then somehow, and I don't know how just yet, I'm going to get that big, hard cock of yours into my mouth."

Stephanie slipped her fingers back into the waistband of my trunks.

"I want to suck your cock, Jason. I want to give you the best blowjob you've ever had because then I'm going to hold you to your promise."

Stephanie slowly began to ease my trunks lower as she spoke. Her jet eyes were now aflame with undisguised lust.

"After I suck that big, beautiful cock you're going to take me back to the bed and fuck me. Fuck me hard," she elaborated excitedly; "harder than I've ever been fucked before."

My tongue was too dry to speak but my cock throbbed and glistened at the tip where pre-cum oozed from it in eager anticipation of what was to follow.

Just as Stephanie had the waistband of my trunks at my knees, she jerked her arms back towards her. Rising up as she pulled, Stephanie swept my legs out from under me. I fell hard onto my back just missing the edge of the glass topped table. The air rushed out of my lungs on impact and helplessly I lay there desperately gasping in the heavy, humid air.

In an instant Stephanie was on top of me, her knees pinning my upper arms to the tile floor.

"You win baby, no more games" she panted. "A bet's a bet and you won fair and square so I'll make your dinner now."

Managing to gasp a couple breaths, my deep lust morphed quickly to hot anger.

"Get off me, NOW!" I hissed.

"Is that an order, Jason? Hmmm, no I don't think I will."

Squirming beneath her I tried every way I could to get her off me but Stephanie was strong and had great balance. She had me pinned solidly.

"Do you like peanut butter and jelly?" she asked then did a quick what-was-I-thinking sideward bob of her head. "Of course you do, it's every big, strong American boy's favorite."

Stephanie grabbed the open peanut butter jar from the table top and jabbed four fingers into it. She pulled out a big, tan glob and smeared it onto and into her pussy. She tossed the plastic jar aside and I heard it skid across the floor tiles. Next she grabbed the jelly and again jabbed her fist in. She pressed a handful of the purple goop up into her herself.

"Oooh, that's cold!" she exclaimed.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds