Cream Filled: Heat

Stephanie scrambled forward on me until her pussy hovered over my face. Grape jelly dripped from her onto my lips and instinctively my tongue eagerly licked up the cool sweet drops. She grabbed a handful of hair on either side of my head, her fingers still covered with sticky peanut butter and jelly. She began to pull my face up towards her PB & J oozing slit.

"You're in luck," she said, somewhat short of breath herself. "It's all you can eat tonight."

My mind raced to think of a counter move. There was no mistaking the lust in Stephanie's eyes so I was sure we were still playing her game. It is still about control, I thought. She wants to be controlled. She needs to be controlled. She just isn't going to let herself be controlled. An idea came to me.

"OK, OK," I gasped. "Will you let me up if I eat you?"

Stephanie nodded but looked almost disappointed when I stopped resisting and began lifting my head, extending my tongue towards her jelly dripping pussy. My hands slowly slid up the backs of her legs and began to cup and caress her firm ass cheeks, wet with the sweat that ran down them from her back. Hoping to distract her just enough for my move to succeed, I focused my eyes on my supposed target while my hands slowly moved upwards.

While extending my tongue toward her until it was no more than an inch from the sloppy mess that was her slit, I could sense Stephanie's eyes fixed on the tip of my tongue. She hadn't noticed as I cupped and caressed her soft skin of her cheeks that my fingers were slowly spreading them.

My eyes found the pink nub of her clit peeking out from the globs of peanut butter and jelly between Stephanie's wine dark pussy lips, just below the shining sable and peanut butter tangle of her pubic hair. As difficult as it still was for me to breathe, I could still smell her musk even over the peanut butter and jelly.

Her scent was quickly getting to me and I could feel my cock begin to throb again. Part of me wanted to bury my face in her and lick her clean but part of me knew that the game wasn't over, so I resisted the craving her scent aroused in me.

Just as the tip of my tongue was about to touch her clit, I jammed my middle finger hard up between her butt cheeks. When the tip penetrated the tight ring of her asshole you'd have thought I'd stuck a fire cracker up there the way she jumped off me.

As Stephanie jumped up I scrambled from beneath her, kicking my trunks the rest of the way off as I moved. Her eyes met mine and I could see she had already realized her mistake. She turned and ran into the dining room, her only avenue of exit at that point, as I paused to take several deep breaths.

Knowing she had too much of a head start and was too quick for me to catch her in my winded state, I turned the other way out of the kitchen in hopes of cutting her off. We both skidded to a stop at the opposite ends of the living room.

Her mother's white living room.

Completely naked, with sweat running freely from our lotion-slick bodies we stood for a moment in the hot, stagnant room gasping for breath and studying one another. Grape jelly dripped steadily from Stephanie's pussy onto the white carpet. My cock throbbed and twitched as it stood straight up against my body. Droplets glistened on the tip.

Overheated, thirsty, tired, hungry, horny and angry over her stupid game, never the less I smiled as I stood there enjoying Stephanie's predicament and proud of myself for having outwitted her.

It was just a matter of time before I caught her. Stephanie had to realize that I wasn't going to be duped by feigned submissiveness any more. She had to be contemplating what my next thoughts and actions would be. My plan was simple; I was going to make her truly submit before giving her what we both wanted anyway.

Game over.

As if she could read my thoughts, Stephanie suddenly took a step to her right, my left. I took a hard step to cut her off and she cut back to her left and jumped up and tried to run across the white sofa, probably figuring that the glass coffee table that was now between us would keep me off her.

Grape jelly dripped from her with every step, leaving a trail from the large spot on the wood floor where she had stood, across the white carpet then up and along the length of the white sectional. Lunging for her, I skidded over the glass table top. Fortunately, it didn't break as I tried to sweep Stephanie's legs out from under her with my arm.

Unfortunately, the lamp Stephanie hit as she pitched forward trying to elude me did after it rolled off the end table. I saw it teeter for a moment then fall and shatter on the hard wood floor just beyond the edge of the white carpet.

Stephanie seemed oblivious to the damage we were doing to the house. She scrambled off the couch grinding a blob of peanut butter and jelly into the white cushion as she went. She cut back to her left and headed for the hall as I landed on my knees, burning them on the rug.

"FUCK!" I shouted, leaving sunburned skin on the carpet but I quickly scrambled to my feet and ran after her.

Enraged that she'd eluded me once more, there was renewed purpose in my efforts as I gained on her with my longer strides. Stephanie was going to pay for tormenting me. Both of us leapt over the shattered glass and frame of the fallen picture as I chased Stephanie down the long hallway.

Right behind her as she cut into her parent's room, I saw her try to jump and clear the bed heading towards the bathroom and its lockable door but it was too late. Grabbing an ankle as she jumped, I jerked it back towards me, pitching her face first onto the bed. A split second later, Stephanie grunted as I landed hard on top of her.

Straddling Stephanie's left leg as I lay across her sweat covered back, I pinned her left wrist firmly to the bed with my left hand. We were both panting hard, too hard to speak. Instead, like a cat with captured prey, I lay for a minute just enjoying her plight.

Leaning forward I licked the gentle curve of her right shoulder blade. Stephanie's sweat felt so good on my parched tongue I wanted to lick every drop I could find from her body. Instead I blew softly on her skin where my tongue had just been.

"Does that feel good?" I mocked.

Slowly I lightly slid my right hand down the tanned, sweat wet curves of her back, pausing to give a gentle squeeze to the soft flesh above her hip. Watching her ribs move as she panted, I traced a rib bone with a finger tip. The droplets of perspiration were so densely accumulated on her skin that I could have used my hand like it was a squeegee on a pane of glass to scrape them off her back.

My gaze moved lower. Stephanie's tender right ass cheek was exposed and I stroked and squeezed its soft, firm, wet flesh. It was pay back time.

Raising my hand high, I slapped down on the soft orb hard with my palm, smacking her sweaty ass with a firecracker loud pop. Enjoying myself finally, I couldn't help but laugh as Stephanie gave a fury filled grunt through her clenched teeth as her sweet white ass cheek rapidly reddened.

Tracing the outline of the fiery hand print emerging on her ass I trailed my fingers slowly across and up the soft skin of her back mimicking Stephanie's teasing movements when she used the lotion out by the pool.

Combing my fingers through Stephanie's flowing sable hair I grabbed a large hand full and buried my face in its softness. Breathing in deeply I could still smell the citrus-like scent of her shampoo.

"I truly do love your hair," I whispered.

Her eyes were closed and she licked her lips once before resuming her deep open mouthed breathing. Brushing her hair to one side I exposed the nape of her tender neck.

"What are you going to do to me?" Stephanie asked in a tone that made me think she might be more concerned with what I wouldn't do than what I would.

"Anything I want."

Leaning forward I slowly licked my way down the back of her neck. She didn't respond so I bit the nape, making certain I did it hard enough to leave teeth marks.

Had I gone too far?

With my mouth still on her neck, I got my answer as Stephanie moaned and I felt a shiver pass through her overheated body.

Kissing and biting Stephanie's shoulder I continued my way down her back. My right hand roamed across her round, wet ass cheek, pausing to feel the heat emanating from the fiery looking hand slap. Sliding my hand until it bridged her two soft cheeks, I let the finger I'd jabbed in there before now explore between them and meeting no resistance I teased her asshole with the tip, though I only let it be a momentary diversion.

Continuing on downward between her cheeks and over the ridge of her perineum my fingertips followed the slippery trail to her hot pussy. Pushing two fingers into the gooey mess inside her I began to slowly pump them in and out. Stephanie's hips began to move to meet my finger thrusts.

"Looks like American girls like peanut butter and jelly just as much as the boys do," I teased, my breath shortened by my efforts in the stiflingly hot room.

Stephanie moaned softly and tried to rock her hips to the rhythm of my fingers moving inside her. The goop was quickly turning to liquid with each push.

Pulling my fingers out of her I slid slightly to the right until I was lying full on her. Recalling her display with the cream I leaned toward her until my face was next to hers and when her eyes opened, I began to lick the gooey mess of peanut butter, jelly and girl cum from my fingers. Taking my time and making loud sucking and slurping noises as I went, I made sure my fingers were clean before placing my palms down on the bed push-up style on either side of her.

"Hey, you were right Stephanie that is pretty good."

Then slowly I began to move my hips against her bottom. My throbbing cock guided by the curves of her ass slid over her slick skin and lodged firmly length ways between her cheeks; the fit was so close it was as if that groove was there for no other purpose than to grasp my cock. Grinding my hips against her ass, my rigid shaft slid up and down the groove between her hot, yielding cheeks.

Stephanie's hips began moving in response to mine, causing her cheeks to press more tightly against my cock. Rolling them, Stephanie was massaging my cock with her ass cheeks, stroking and squeezing it as she moved. It was a wondrous sensation and one I wanted to explore further but it would have to wait for another time.

The game still needed to be finished.

Stopping Stephanie's exquisite movements before I blew my load on her ass, I slid off and rolled her over onto her back. Her breasts rose and fell with each hard breath she took but Stephanie looked at me with pure lust in her eyes. She slowly spread her legs and began to lift her knees.

She was ready to be taken.

Spotting the whip cream can she had carelessly discarded earlier, I picked it up and shook it as I knelt between Stephanie sweat-shiny thighs. Leaning forward I gently steadied myself with a hand on her hip and sprayed a generous dollop of whip cream on each dark, chocolate colored nipple.

Leaning over her I teased each dark bud with the tip of my tongue, probing the creamy covering; swirling my tongue around each aureole and then the hardening nipple itself, finally sucking the cream sweet nub into my mouth. Stephanie shuddered and her head rolled back, the black waves of her hair falling freely behind her shoulders. I suckled at her tender breast; feasting on the exotic blend of whipping cream and Stephanie's salt laden sweat.

Then I sprayed a thin line of cream from midpoint between her breasts down along her stomach, over her belly button but stopping just short of the ebony tangle of pubic hair garnishing her mound. Pressing my nose into it, I deeply inhaled Stephanie's scent again and again. Languidly I began to lick my way back up the creamy trail I'd made, pausing to swirl my tongue into her belly button and reveling each time I felt her tummy muscles involuntarily twitch.

The soft tawny and delicate meat at the flare of Stephanie's hip, bisected by her tan line, proved irresistible. Giving in to the enticement of that delicacy, I strayed from the creamy trail only long enough to nip at the soft flesh with my teeth and was instantly rewarded by its quivering beneath my lips.

Licking my way back I could feel the chill bumps beneath my tongue spread across her tummy, even as the temperature in the room continued to rise. Continuing on up her torso, I licked and sucked Stephanie's cream covered skin clean, her hips moving restlessly all the while. Spotting her right hand drifting towards her clit I brushed it away.

It was my game now and I intended to stay in complete control.

Shaking the can of whipping cream again as I looked into her eyes I pressed my finger tip against the nozzle, while I moved the foam spewing can toward her pussy. Thick white gobs fell in an erratic pattern into her sable pubic hair and over the purple-brown lips that crowned her glistening, dripping slit.

Using my finger as a guide I slid the nozzle along with my finger into her slippery inlet. Looking up into her eyes I pressed the nozzle harder.

Stephanie's mouth dropped open and she gasped as the cold foam flowed into her and I filled her with whipping cream like she was one of her daddy's donuts. Cream began to spill out of her, spattering and flowing over my hand into a big shining pile and flecking my arm with irregular white dots.

The cream was sweet and cool as I licked it from my hand.

Stephanie offered no resistance as I spread her legs wide apart with my hands and crawled over her until I could look down straight into her dark sharp eyes.

"You want me in you, don't you?"

She closed her eyes and nodded her face and chest red and dripping.

"I'm sorry I couldn't hear you."

"Yes," she croaked.

"Yes ... what?"

"Yes, I want you in me."

"And just what part of me do you want in you? Is it my tongue? How about my finger? Or is it something else that you want?" I asked innocently, using my hips to rub the head of my cock along the cream filled, soaking wet slot between her legs.

Feeling her fingers on my cock trying to guide it into herself, I backed my hips up just enough so that it didn't go.

"No, I do want it in me," she complained.

"What's that?"

"Your cock."

"Don't you think my cock is a little more special than that?"

"Yes."

Stephanie's breasts, slick with a smeared glaze of cream and sweat glistened as they bobbed to her every breath. Her chocolate nipples had softened and were flattened as if they had melted in the heat of my mouth.

"Tell me what makes it special?"

"It's big and thick," she said through panted breaths, rolling her head to the side and closing her eyes.

"Good, now put it all together for me and I'll put it in you."

"I want you to put your big, thick cock in me," she said softly.

"And what do you want me to do with it once its there?"

"Fuck me."

"I will too, just as soon as you ask me real nicely."

"What?"

"You heard me. I think it's the least you can do after the way you've treated me. I could have really gotten hurt when you jerked my legs out from under me like that. But I'm willing to forget all that. So, all you have to do is say 'please put your big, thick cock in me and fuck me with it,' and I will."

"Fuck me," she said flatly, opening her eyes and turning her head toward me.

Her voice was stronger now that she had caught her breath somewhat.

"Hmmm, no, that sounds too much like an order. I said to ask me nicely."

"FUCK ME!" she screamed, her eyes furious now.

"Now that definitely sounds like an order. Have it your way," I said backing up some more.

"No, please, I want you fuck me. Please fuck me with your big, thick cock."

Stephanie's face, neck and the upper part of her chest were red from the superheated blood beneath her skin. Her sable hair was saturated with perspiration and clung to her face, shoulders and the wet bedding beneath us. Hot droplets of sweat rolled from her olive tanned skin. Her once jet black pubic hair was a sodden mess of melted cream, peanut butter, jelly and Stephanie's own secretions, oozing from between the burgundy-brown lips of her pussy.

There were bruises and scrapes on her arms and angry red abrasions on both her knees. Certainly she had to have them on her elbows as well, where the skin had been scraped raw by the carpeting during our contest in the rest of the house. But the contest was clearly over now. Stephanie lay quietly, submissive and ready to be taken.

She was beautiful.

"Please fuck me, Jason," Stephanie pleaded, her knees moving out and up some, spreading her legs further apart. "Please."

Resuming my position over her my cock throbbed at the lips of her leaking pussy. With my hands on either side of her head and my arms locked straight at the elbows I looked down into her charcoal eyes, ready to set them aflame once more. A large droplet of sweat fell from my brow and splashed onto Stephanie then quickly ran off her sizzling skin into her already saturated hair.

Stephanie moved her hand between us and her fingers began to gently caress my cock.

"It really is big," she said softly.

"Put it in," I responded just as quietly.

Stephanie closed her eyes and licked her fevered lips as she rubbed the throbbing head of my cock into her groove. When she had it in position, I eased my hips forward enough until my cock head was securely lodged in the entrance to her hot, cream filled tunnel. She took her hand away and then I felt both her hands slowly come up and hold gently to my ribs on either side of me.

While Stephanie may have relinquished and submitted, I knew I still had work to do. After all, I had vowed to fuck her hard, harder than she'd ever been fucked in her life. It was a vow I intended to keep and to cap it off I intended to blow the load of cum simmering in my balls as far into her as I could.

With one quick hard thrust I jammed my cock deep inside her, rapidly displacing melted cream from her scalding interior. Bits of foam, suspended in white liquid splashed and sprayed from where our bodies met, saturated our pubic hair and splattered over our sweating bodies with each repeated and urgent thrust I made into her. It looked as if someone had sprayed us with the fake snow they use on Christmas decorations.

Pushing farther into Stephanie, my resumed thrusts caused white liquid to leak and splatter down over her stomach and tits. Licking a streak of the heavenly mixture of cream, cunt juice and sweat that had splashed onto her breast, I held it in my mouth as I moved to kiss her. She raised her mouth to meet mine. Our mouths met and I spit the sweet mixture into hers.

To say we kissed wouldn't really be accurate. It more closely resembled two animals in a rabid contest to be the first to devour the other's tongue. Stephanie did bite mine and I bit her lip. Hot blood mixed with saliva and cream I'd already spit into her mouth.

We weren't trying to hurt each other; this was a consummation. We were sharing a cup in a mystical blood ritual sealing us together as if our fucking were some ancient pagan fertility rite. Blended from our blood and saliva, together with the nectar of cream and Stephanie's secretions that had erupted around my cock as it thrust into her feverish cunt, it wet our parched tongues, trickled down our throats and ran from the corners of our mouths.

My body, sun tired and sore, rapidly depleting of fluids, with muscles and nerves aflame was suddenly reinvigorated. Thrusting hard into Stephanie, grinding my pubic bone to hers with all the force I could muster, I was surprised but not disappointed to feel her own hips match the force of my thrusts and grind against me, her cunt greedily swallowing every inch of my cock and still hungering for more.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds