Cream Filled: Heat

Stephanie's now contented eyes were locked on mine. She shifted on the bed some and bent her left leg at the knee so that her foot was flat on the bed and as she did so, I could see her gaping pussy. Most girls I'd been with, at least the ones that didn't make me wear a condom, usually jumped right out of bed to "clean up" but not Stephanie.

Her burgundy dark pussy lips seemed to flutter like butterfly wings amid the mess of sweat and melted cream between her legs. My eyes became fixed on those gaping lips and I watched mesmerized while cum slowly seeped out of her in pearl-colored ooze.

My cock, coated with a shining glaze of cum and cunt juice, began to harden the rest of the way and throb again.

"See something you like?" Stephanie panted, noticing my gaze fixed on her pussy.

When I nodded, Stephanie swirled the tip of the middle finger of her right hand around the sweat coated nipple of her right breast. Slowly she slid it into the hollow between her tits and down the path I had licked my way up minutes earlier. Stephanie circled her belly button a couple of times with her finger tip then continued down to her cum dripping pussy. She spread two fingers and traced the ridges of her labia all the way down until it met at the base of her slit.

She paused there until I removed my eyes from her fingers and brought them up to her own, shining black and sparkling. She smiled sultrily and my eyes went back to her fingers. Stephanie slowly sank her first two fingers deep into her pussy. When she brought them out again, a shining glob of cum and cream coated them. She raised her fingers toward her face and her eyes on mine, she put them to her mouth and her pink tongue parted them and I could see a dollop of cum on her tongue.

Stephanie closed her mouth, swallowed then opened up and sucked her fingers into her mouth. Her eyes closed as she slowly drew them back out again. She had sucked them clean and my cock throbbed at the sight.

Then Stephanie slipped out of the bed and silently padded from the room, I hoped to get some ice water.

The sound of her opening the cupboard in the kitchen was clear in the now tomb like quiet and stillness of the house. Next the clinking sound of ice cubes being dropped into a glass. Good girl, I thought as I heard water from the tap filling the glasses in a rushing whoosh. There was silence again and then a few moments later another sound. It was the click and whir of a fan motor starting followed by the clunk of metal ductwork shifting to accommodate colder air being blown through it.

A draft of cool air rushed from the ceiling vents.

In a moment Stephanie was back at the bedside still naked and glossed with sweat, beautiful and mysterious all over again. She handed me the water glass and I took a longed for drink before handing it back.

"I thought you said the air was out."

"You said it was out," she corrected. "I said it was off."

In the time it took for her to speak the words, my stomach fell like it could go right through the bed and hit the floor as I realized that Stephanie had totally played me. Everything that happened from the moment I got there happened just the way she wanted it to happen. She had been the one in control the whole time, not me.

My first reaction was anger, then confusion.

Stephanie set the glasses down on her nightstand and climbed on top of me. Her hair fell about our heads like a black veil, the orange glow from the window the only light reaching us. It was enough and I looked up to search her eyes and saw they were already waiting for mine. There was no look of triumph or superiority there; her eyes were soft and gentle.

"What just happened?" I asked her.

She smiled and answered softly, "I guess I have a surprise or two of my own. I decided the other night that I liked the idea of you kissing my feet and worshipping me like I was a goddess."

"That's what this was all about? All you had to do was ask and I'd have done it gladly."

"I know but the challenge was getting you to worship me when you didn't want to do it."

"I guess you win the game then."

Stephanie brought her face still closer to mine.

"Can I tell you a little secret?" she whispered. "One way or another I always do."

She must have seen the confusion in my eyes. She must have known the thoughts that were cycling through my head.

"Besides, there's just something about the heat," Stephanie said still smiling, "that makes me want to get fucked harder than I've ever been fucked in my life."

"And were you?" I asked quietly.

Stephanie cradled my head with her hands as she pulled our mouths together in a tender kiss then whispered one word to me.

"...ever."

Stephanie had taken everything from me with one sentence but with a single word had given it all back and them some.

"I'm glad I was able to keep my promise," I said.

"And now I'm going to keep mine."

Stephanie sat up and slid off me and sat on the edge of the bed. She picked up one of the water glasses and sucked an ice cube into her mouth. She swirled it around in there then spit it back into the glass. Stephanie wordlessly rolled to her knees and crawled to me, then lay across my left leg.

My cock had a shining cum glaze while the rest of my groin had the same sticky blend of melted whip cream and sweat as hers did. Her forefinger and thumb of her right hand circled the base of my cock. She seemed to study it for a moment, as if she'd never seen one before. Flipping her wet hair back from her reddened face, she lowered her mouth to me.

I pulled myself up to my elbows watched her pink tongue as it came out. She brought it closer and I felt it still cool from the ice cube slowly lick across my balls. My eyes closed and my head fell back as I luxuriated in the feeling of her tongue on me. She blew on my balls and the feeling of her breath rolling gently over them made my cock twitch and throb.

"Does that feel good?" Stephanie paused long enough to ask.

"Yeah, it feels really good."

"I thought it would."

When she had me all the way hard she picked up the whip cream can and covered my cock and balls with the cool white foam. Then she put the can down and lowered her mouth onto me again.

Stephanie's tongue seemed to be tireless. She paused only to take a sip of water and swirl ice in her mouth a moment before starting in on me again. She gently licked my balls until they were cleaned of cream and cum. She lifted them and pushed my other leg out and up and I felt her tongue go behind my balls, down almost to my asshole.

Next she sucked one, then the other into her mouth and rolled them gently on her tongue. She licked the groove between my leg and torso, pausing every so often to blow gently on my overheated flesh. Stephanie then began to lick her way up my shaft. Over and over she used her tongue to skim some of the cream and cum glaze from my cock. She would tilt her head slightly to smile at me as she swallowed what she had just collected.

She drew her self up some when she reached the tip. Stephanie licked around the flared rim and over the tip licking my cock clean and leaving it shining and wet from base to tip. She lifted her head and smiled at me. She lowered her head again and I felt her envelop my cock. Her mouth every bit as soft, warm and wet as I'd imagined and more. Stephanie slowly swirled her tongue around the tip, tracing its contours while all I could do was moan in appreciation.

Stephanie circled my shaft with the fingers of one hand and slowly began to stroke me. She took me deeper into her mouth and the feeling of her sucking on me sent electrical waves jolting through me.

She took her fingers from my shaft and cupped them under my balls. Stephanie began caressing my balls while she gently sucked on the head of my cock. A new eruption started building as two waves of pleasure traveled the length of my body and collided in my balls under her gentle caresses.

Thrusting my hips now, I pushed my cock deeper into her mouth. I was ready and willing to explode once more. I could feel the pressure building to the point where I was about to let go when she gave my balls a squeeze. I almost passed out from the sudden searing pain, but it quickly washed away in a rush of pleasure. There was no stopping this time.

Stephanie took me deeply into her mouth and I let go. Stephanie sucked hard and cum rushed out of me in three heaving spasms. Her mouth caressed as she sucked and I could feel her tongue and jaw muscles moving as she swallowed.

Falling back exhausted and completely drained in every sense, I finally opened my eyes. Stephanie gave my cock a final kiss and crawled to my side, tucking herself under my right arm. We lay like that in contented silence for several minutes in the fading daylight, too tired to even talk.

"Someone once told me that sometimes you can actually win more by losing," I said when some blood finally made its way back to my brain again.

"Do you think that's true?"

"Now I know it is."

I pulled Stephanie close and kissed her again.

"So was that the best blowjob you've ever had?"

"And then some."

"Good, that means we both kept our promises."

We lay like that for several more quiet minutes until once more she slipped from my arms and went to the nightstand. Her naked ass and back looked like a work of art in the fading light.

"What are you doing?"

"I'm setting the alarm."

Work of course, how could I have forgotten? Stephanie climbed back onto the bed and back into my arms. I felt her fingers trace the bite mark on my chest. Then she rolled atop me and kissed me tenderly. As I wrapped my arms around her, I wondered if I'd ever enjoyed a kiss more. The trembling deep in my chest answered the question for me.

No.

We kissed for several more minutes and then Stephanie tucked herself back under my arm.

"I didn't catch what it was we were playing for."

"Didn't you? That's why I set the alarm back an extra hour earlier."

"How's that...?"

Stephanie turned her face up and smiled, kissed me on the lips and then made a line of kisses to my ear. Gently, she sucked my earlobe into her mouth and let it drag through her teeth on the way out.

"You're going to make me breakfast," she whispered.

Laying my head back on the bed I pulled her in close in the fading light. Stephanie's breaths slowly became even and soft as the quiet room cooled. I could tell she was asleep and managed to pull the wet coverlet over us, figuring it was better than nothing as I was too tired to do any more than that.

Kissing her brow took about the last of the energy I had for the day and with the last light of the day I looked at her sleeping in my arms.

Feeling myself drawn inexorably to sleep I knew I could not fight it any longer. My skin was sunburned, my muscles exhausted, my stomach empty and I had scratches, bites and scrapes all over me but I felt a smile growing as I thought about Stephanie's intentionally ambiguous command to make her breakfast in the morning.

Doubting that I'd ever so eagerly anticipated the sound of an alarm clock before, I had just enough energy to manage one last waking thought.

Is there any cream left in that can?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 111 milliseconds