D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 15

"From what I have already learned tonight, I think I'm in the presence of the one and only Screamer."

That was all it took and the three amigos were rolling around on the floor laughing but when half the bar shouted, "You have no idea!" everyone was hysterical.

They pulled up chairs and everyone had a wonderful time. They learned that Arne was a contractor who specialized in extremely high-end residential and commercial projects all over Europe and Asia. It was revealed that he had substantial presence in Holland, England, France, Germany, Tokyo, Manila, and several large cities in India.

Mark glanced at Michelle and she caught it immediately. She knew exactly what he wanted. She excused herself and went stepped outside. Since it was the middle of the workday back home, she placed a call to the office back in Las Vegas. She spoke to research and told them to get the information she asked for immediately. She went back in and rejoined everyone.

"Why are you here in Thailand?" Gary asked.

"Honestly, we had no idea any of you would be here. I called Jeremy's office hoping to speak to him but I was told that he was here on a conference. I figured that if we looked, we'd find him on Walking Street. We wanted to talk to him. Holland is getting untenable. The country has changed and not in a good way. We've made a huge living and it is time to leave Holland. We wanted to see if Jeremy could maybe help us get into the adult industry," she told him.

"Okay, I am going to ask you a question and you don't have to answer it if you don't want to. Are you still swinging?"

Connie laughed, leaned back in her chair, her eyes sparkling brightly, "Yes darling, I am still the same, sex-hungry, insatiable woman you fell in love with so many years ago. Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering is all. I figured if that is why you came here that you probably were still enjoying life that way," Gary grinned.

"The big question is, why you are all here in Thailand," Connie asked.

Mark laughed, "Sweetheart, from what you've told me, you've been reading Gary's stories. You are obviously aware of the massive growth of our companies and our clubs. We come here about once a year. We bring every one of our upper management of our clubs and select friends to Thailand to party our asses off for two weeks with Jeremy and all of his performers."

"How many people did you bring," Arne asked.

"This trip, I think we are just over one hundred people. Now, add to that Jeremy's people and you are looking at just about two hundred and fifty men, women, and of course ladyboys as well," Mark told her.

"Did you hear that darling, they have a few ladyboys," Connie laughed.

At the next table, two people stood up and walked over to their table. The one gorgeous woman grabbed Arne's hand and pulled him to his feet, giving him one hell of a kiss. "Darling, we don't just have a few ladyboys; we have the best ladyboys in the world." With that, Nom grabbed Arne and kissed him deeply again while Phoc grabbed Arne's rather large package.

Phoc giggled, "Gary darling, when do we get to 'certify' this one. He's gorgeous. I have to say Connie everything I've ever heard and read about you was accurate as hell. Girl, you are gorgeous."

"Meet two of my pilots," Jeremy said as he made the introductions. They chatted for a few minutes and went back to their drinks.

"What did she mean 'certify' us," Arne asked.

All eyes turned to Rose who wasted no time describing the 'certification' process to them. Connie started laughing and she could not stop. "Only you, motherfucker, would come up with something like this. I love it."

"Wait a minute, are you telling me that if we do this, we get to fuck every pornstar that works for you Jeremy? This is in addition to your full staff too Gary? We're talking about two hundred and fifty people," Arne asked.

"Don't forget, they will all be doing you too. Every woman, man, and ladyboy will do you so well, you won't believe it," Cherry told him. "Personally, I can't wait to do the two of you."

"Where is all this happening," Connie asked. When she was told the name of the hotel, she laughed. "We are staying at the hotel right next door."

"When this happens, we take over the entire hotel for two weeks. It is a complete fuckathon," Gary told them.

"I'll take care of where you will be staying in the morning," Jeremy said. "I have a gorgeous luxury suite waiting for you and it's free at our hotel. Come on let's go back there. I'm sure there are things to see. It will give you an idea of what's in store. Besides, my drinks aren't watered down."

Connie grabbed Rose and the two women walked arm in arm back towards the hotel. "I want to know all about the 'certification' thing."

"Baby, I know exactly what you want. Yes, before this night is out, Gary Edwards will make the most beautiful love to you. Then he will fuck you senseless and then it will go on all night. Tonight, you only get three men, Gary, Mark, and Jeremy. Oh yeah, and of course all of us women as well. Just know this; all of us will be in the room because none of us wants to miss seeing one moment of this. The other thing you need to know is that we are all going to fuck your sexy husband into oblivion."

"I sure didn't expect this but I love it," Connie beamed. "Will the three of you be okay with Gary and I making love. I mean, yes, I've fucked him so many times but we've made love more? I don't want to step on anyone's toes."

"Connie, one of the first things we all learned about Gary is how much he loved you. Has he missed you? You bet that spectacular ass he has. Does he love you today? Hell yes he does. Are we willing to share? I know I can speak for Debbie and Wendy when I say that we love him with all our heart and yes, we are willing to share him. You need to know this. Once you are 'certified' you will become the owner of a very powerful right."

"What is this powerful right?"

"You get to 'recertify' every single day of your life, whenever you want, with whomever you want, wherever you want. You won't ever have to ask anyone's permission, you want someone, you do that someone," Rose told her.

"Again, I never thought I would ever see him again but tonight, you've made me so happy. Just promise me something. Take good care of Arne."

Rose stopped dead in her tracks. She was laughing so hard. "Girlfriend, think about what you just said. Tonight he is going to fuck Jill, Michelle, Holly, Brenda, Wendy, Debbie and myself. Then he is going to fuck the most desirable woman on earth, one Cherry Anderson. Unless I'm mistaken, there will also be three more surprises in store. We have a few things up our sleeve we are going to spring on Jeremy. I think Arne is going to be so well cared for his head will spin."

Connie giggled, "I think you're right. I don't think he realizes what is in his immediate future. We were swinging when we met. I was out with friends and he was there with people he knew. It had been about a year since I went back to Holland. I saw him; he looked amazingly fit. Of course, by the time I got to the party everyone was naked. He has an amazing body and he's hung pretty well too. I met him and didn't like him much. I didn't really have a good time that night. I figured it out a few weeks later that the reason I didn't enjoy myself was that I was missing Gary so much. It took me a few months to realize I was never going to see Gary again. I never gave Arne a second thought and when my friends invited me to another party, Arne was there and we started to see each other. It worked out great but it took time."

A little bit behind Rose and Connie was the rest of the group. Mark broke away and walked beside Michelle. "Did you put the request in," he asked.

"Yes and I expect we'll know everything we need to know by morning. If this information checks out I need to know something."

"Darling, there is nothing you can ask that I will not tell you. What would you like to know," Mark asked.

"Baby, I've been making love and fucking Gary for years. He's the second sexiest man I know. He is one of my closest friends in the entire world. I just want to know where he hides it."

"Hides what darling," he asked.

"The fucking horseshoe he has to have somewhere up his ass."

Mark lost it. He was laughing so hard he was crying. He couldn't talk but he had to agree with her. If Arne checked out and they wanted to get into the adult business, Gary did indeed have a horseshoe up his ass.

By the time they arrived back at the hotel they saw that many had already beat them back and there was a full blown orgy already in progress. Once they got past the elevators, they saw people sucking cock, licking pussy, and fucking wildly.

"Wow, this looks like kind of fun," Arne said to Gary. "I read about your trip to Thailand in your stories but neither of us knew if any of this was actually true. Apparently, it is."

Debbie and Wendy had been walking on Arne's arm when he made that statement. "Darling, trust me when I tell you this, everything you've read about what our life is like is so accurate it isn't even funny," Wendy told him.

"Not everything," Holly exclaimed.

"That's true," they all said in unison, "she's actually louder than Gary says."

Jeremy poured everyone drinks as Cherry started to laugh. "Really Jeremy, you had a stripper pole installed? Just who do you expect to use this?"

Jill quietly got up and walked to the media center in the room. She flipped a switch and 'Baditude' came wafting through the speakers.

Mark laughed, looked at her, and said, "I think that answers your question my love."

Cherry smiled that gorgeous, drop-dead perfect smile and immediately began to move with the music. "I haven't heard this in a long time."

Once she started, the room was amazed as she went into her old routine and she never missed a beat. As her clothing came off, Arne's cock expanded to a wonderful size, which was quite apparent in his lightweight trousers. Rose, being Rose, wasted no time. She walked over to Arne and had him stand up. She then began to remove his clothes. When she unbuckled his belt, her hand grazed his sweet, hard cock. She began to rub his cock through his slacks. She turned to look at Cherry who was about to blow everyone's mind. She went up that pole inverted and when she came back down, she was totally naked. Rose unzipped Arne and dropped his pants to the floor.

Connie watched in amazement as Rose held Arne's hard cock in her hand while Cherry, by many accounts considered the most beautiful woman alive, was crawling on her knees to Arne. Rose took Arne's succulent shaft and rubbed it over Cherry's lips. She opened her mouth and took Arne deep into her mouth.

Connie looked at Gary. Her eyes were huge. She moved over to him, kissed him deeply, and told him she had not seen anyone do that to anyone who wasn't named Gary Edwards. "You taught her well. You know that always got me wetter than anything did when you would feed me all those hot cocks. I still fantasize about that. Nights when Arne is away on business, I have cum so hard remembering you holding those hot cocks and having you fill my mouth with them. I've missed you darling. I really have."

Gary stood up, pulled her to her feet, and kissed her deeply. He felt her body mold into his in that special way that no one else ever matched. She felt his cock stiffen against her stomach. The tension between them was intense.

Gary unzipped her dress and it fell to the floor. She stepped back to undo his shirt. Gary gazed on the body of the woman he loved so long ago. He was speechless looking at her wearing that tiny thong and those lovely high heels. She hadn't changed a bit. She looked exactly like she did back then. She unbuttoned his shirt and reached for his belt. She was breathless realizing that within just a few moments she would be naked in the arms of the one man she fell in love with twenty years ago; a man she was still desperately in love with today.

When his slacks slid down his hips, she smiled, "still commando huh?"

He giggled, "Some things never change dear."

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulled him close feeling his lovely erection tight against her flesh. She kissed him deeply and sank to her knees. Her hands caressed his chest as his hardness felt so good, so familiar, against her cheek. As her hands slid down his toned body, she saw the flesh of the largest mistake she had ever made.

Gary felt her breath on his cock and it was waiting for those wonderful lips to take him into orbit.

Connie didn't disappoint him. He felt her tongue begin to lick him and her hands caressed his balls. She ran her hand up and down his turgid shaft and loved every minute of it. Her lips parted and she took him lovingly into her lips. It felt so fantastic to have his cock resting on her tongue. She began to suck this man with so much passion and love.

Around the room, everyone was naked and Arne was surrounded with some of the most beautiful and desirable women on earth. He watched his wife and he smiled. He had known right from the get go that Connie would always love Gary. It didn't mean she didn't love him. It just meant that given the opportunity, she would be exactly where she is right now: on her knees with his cock in her throat. He just never expected that if that happened, he would have all these wonderful women bringing him pleasure too.

Connie knew exactly what Gary liked and she was going to rock his world. Her lips and tongue danced, played, and teased him deliciously. Her hands came up his hips and he felt her fingers teasing him and hitting that one spot only she knew. When she hit that one small spot, she felt his cock get longer, thicker, and more sensitive. Her hands wrapped around his ass and she pulled him completely into her throat. Her tongue slid the length and breadth of his hardness and she gave him the sweetest, most wonderful non-motion blowjob she had ever given anyone.

Gary picked her up and placed her on the bed. The next hour showed two lovers making tender, sweet love. They knew each other's bodies so well and they each did everything they knew to bring the other the utmost pleasure possible. Finally, it was time to up the ante and Gary began to fuck Connie with everything he had. His hips flew into her and she was cumming constantly. He pulled out of her and grabbed her neck, pulling her face onto his cock. She opened her mouth and he began to fuck her face. His fingers tweaking her nipples and pulling them just the way she loved.

His cock was in her mouth, in her throat, on her lips and back into her throat. He pulled her off him and shoved her down his body. She slid down and rammed his cock deep into her hot, wet, tight pussy. He looked and saw her perfect ass undulating on his cock. His fingers caressed her asshole and that only drove her further into the fucking frenzy she was enjoying so much. She knew exactly what was coming. She rose off his cock and positioned that spear right at her super-hot, tight ass. She fell onto his cock and thrilled as she once again felt that beautiful cock filling her ass. She loved being butt fucked but tonight, it was Gary's cock and she couldn't be happier. He slammed into her and he was intense. He had missed this perfect ass and he was so happy. He pulled her back onto his chest and continued to seesaw into her.

Mark and Jeremy knew that was their signal. Arne watched as they stood and walked over to the bed. Jeremy crawled between their spread legs. His cock slid up and down Connie's beautiful slit. She was so wet. He positioned his cock and entered her easily. Mark put his cock on her lips and she inhaled immediately. Her heart sang with joy. Yes, she loved Gary with all her heart but now with the three amigos that Jill and Brenda had been fucking for years, she couldn't be happier. Tonight, she was reliving all those fantastic times.

Arne looked at Cherry, "I wondered if they were going to do this. Connie told me they used to do this and she said there was nothing like it in the entire world. Now, I can see what she meant. Those three men are in complete and total unison. She is going to cum so hard."

Cherry took his cock out of her mouth, smiled and told him that there was nothing better in the entire world than having those three men do that to you. "In about an hour, Connie will be reduced to silly putty. She will be giggling, gasping for air, unable to focus and definitely unable to talk. We all get that way and we all want it every single day we are alive."

True to her word, fifty minutes later, Connie was lying on the bed, her eyes crossed, barely breathing and mumbling. Everyone looked at her and laughed. Each one knew exactly what she had just experienced. Arne was a bit shocked but with his cock deep into Jill and Nancy's pussy on his tongue, he didn't seem very concerned at all.

Red and Holly had made a fresh round of drinks while Connie re-entered earth orbit. When she was able, they handled her one. She downed it in one gulp.

"Oh, fuck me flying, I had forgot how motherfucking good that was going to be. I knew it was going to be good but holy crap that was unbelievable. Did you guys get better since I left?"

Brenda burst out laughing, "Baby, what do you think? I have never demanded anything less than perfection. Damn Connie, you, of all people should know that. Of course, they have gotten better."

Jill walked over to the bed, looked at Connie lying there, drink in one hand, cigarette in her other. She looked so damn sexy. "Girlfriend, it's been far too long. I'm going to do you so well." Jill moved in and their lips collided with a burning passion.

As this was happening, the door to Jeremy's suite opened and Linda walked in. "There you are Jeremy, I've been looking all over for you."

Connie turned and startled. Jill looked at her and held two fingers to her lips to shush her. Connie's eyes were wide looking at the woman who walked into the suite. Arne did the same thing and the girls had him shushed as well.

"Connie, Arne, I'd like you to meet Linda Langford. Linda is Gary's executive chef in Orlando," Jeremy offered. "Damn girl, I've missed you."

"I've missed you too darling," she purred. She took his cock in her hand and licked it hard instantly. Their eyes never faltered as she opened her mouth and took him in deeply. She began to give him a fantastic blowjob and Jeremy was in heaven.

Just then, the door to his suite burst open and Linda walked into his suite. Jeremy looked up and saw Linda standing by the side of his bed. He then looked down and saw Linda sucking his cock. Not a word was spoken in the suite.

"Whoa, what the fuck is happening? How, what, who the fuck are you," he asked the woman standing at the side of his bed.

"Dammit Jeremy, I'm Linda. You remember me from our trip last year. We had a lot of fun together, remember?"

"Yes, I remember but if you're Linda, who is this," he said as he indicated the woman who had his cock firmly planted deep in her throat.

"Oh, I see you've met my cousin." She turned her head and laughed. "That answers that; baby, you put the wrong necklace on. Here, let me change it." With that said, she unclasped the necklace that said Linda and replaced it with the one that said Beyoncé. "There, that's better."

Jeremy looked down to the woman who held his cock in her hands, licking the tip so sweetly, and he read the name on the necklace. The blood drained from his face. He went pure white. Hell, his cock softened a bit as well. "What the hell, it can't be, it isn't, holy shit, oh my God," he stuttered, stammered and shook.

Gary got up, walked over to Linda, and put his arm around her. He kissed her deeply and turned to Connie and Arne. Now I would like to introduce you to my chef, lover, and friend Linda Langford." He reached over and pulled Beyoncé to her feet. "This luscious woman really doesn't need an introduction. Please say hello to Beyoncé. Where is our other surprise?" He opened the door and pulled her into the suite. "Say hello to Carmen Electra as well."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 204 milliseconds