D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 15

Connie jumped onto him on that sofa and she kissed him longer, deeper, and more passionately than she had in years. "I am definitely okay with this. Now, I want to spend the rest of this night, uninterrupted, making the sweetest love to you ever."

That they did and it was magnificent. When he finally floated off, Connie lay in his arms and the tears of joy that flooded her face were superb. It had been years since she had been this happy.

The rest of the vacation was filled with so much wonderful sex. Everyone had been 'certified'. Arne and Connie met and experienced Jooms. They were blown away. When they learned that Jooms was on board to having a presence on the Island, they were very happy. Arne had more than his share of ladyboys and he was pleased beyond words.

Everyone was exhausted but smiling broadly. They headed to the jets saying goodbye to all their friends in Thailand. As they were standing saying goodbye to Jeremy, he asked a question. "What are we going to call the Island?"

"That's easy," Gary, told them. "'Secluded Bliss' sounds perfect to me."

*****

Author's note

This concludes the D'Orgasmic Chronicles. It is my sincere hope you enjoyed this series. Look for my new series, 'SECLUDED BLISS' coming soon.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 57 milliseconds