D'Orgasmic Chronicles Ch. 15

The room erupted in hysterical laughter. Connie and Arne were so impressed but Jeremy was in shock. "You got me, I'm speechless. I know there is a story behind all this."

Linda filled him in while Carmen and Beyoncé attempted to finish what Beyoncé had started.

Connie was on the other bed, legs spread wide, Jill licking her senseless, when she had the presence of mind to utter these amazing words. "Only Jeremy could be having his cock sucked by those two women, of all people, and there he is, carrying on a conversation with Linda."

Jill looked up, laughed heartily looking Connie in the eyes, "Darling, he learned from the best. You're doing it as well."

Jeremy was having the time of his life. He started with Beyoncé and he made love to her, then he fucked her. While Beyoncé slid down to suck his gorgeous cock, Linda put her sweet pussy right on his lips. He knew he was being blown by Beyoncé and yet, he had her pussy on his lips. He had never been happier.

When it was time, Mark and Gary joined in and finished her stunningly. Beyoncé was euphoric, thunderstruck, and wordless.

All the while, Carmen viewed the erotic ballet upon that bed and knew she would be next. She had heard so many delightful things about doing the three amigos and from what she had just seen; she knew this was going to be miraculous. She laughed to herself because she had a surprise for Jeremy. Gary told her that he once said that he'd think he had died and gone to heaven if he ever had a Carmen Electra lap dance. Well, he was going to get the full X-rated version just as soon as he finished his cigarette.

Connie, Jill, Holly, and Michelle were drenched and giggling madly. When she left Holland yesterday, she had no idea that any of this would happen. No one did. She closed her eyes and thanked the Big Guy upstairs for putting her friends in front of her today.

"Your skanky ass had better not be worn out yet," Red's voice was heard as she walked over to the foot of the bed. "We've been patient with you, but damnit, that is about worn out. Nancy and I want your hot body right now."

The girls with Connie started to giggle. "Okay, okay, we get the hint," Jill laughed.

Just as everyone was moving on and off the bed, Carmen moved across the room. She grabbed a chair and dragged it over to the stripper pole. Now, all eyes were on her: none more so than Jeremy's. She reached over and grabbed his hand, pulled him to his feet, and pushed his cute ass down in the chair.

"Cherry darling, may I use your playlist?"

"You know better than to ask, my love. Go for it."

Mark looked at Gary and laughed. "Fuck this shit; we never got one of those."

Carmen cranked up the music and she began to give Jeremy the absolutely sexiest lap dance humanly possible. His cock was so rigid that is looked as if it hurt. Her body brushed his as her frame undulated vividly to the heavy beat of the music. Her hair whipped his face, her breasts teased his chest, and her hips, thighs, and pussy tantalized his solid cock. The look on his face was something that was difficult to describe.

Jeremy's head was spinning. Here he was, in a hotel room in Pattaya with some of the most beautiful women alive and this was something he was used to. What he wasn't used to was having one of the sexiest women on the planet giving him the lap dance of a lifetime. He had lusted after her from the very first time he ever laid eyes on her. To him, Carmen Electra was one of the most fuckable women alive and here he was, in this room, right this very minute, knowing that he was not only going to make love to her, but he was going to fuck the brains right out of that gorgeous head of hers. Life was definitely good.

Carmen's hips began to undulate to the wild beat. She straddled his legs tightly and slid down. Her puffy wet lips wrapped themselves around that hard shaft and she danced deliciously on his cock. Her eyes locked on his and she worked that sweet pussy up and down, over, and around him. Jeremy was sure heaven couldn't be better than this. She leaned in and kissed him, played with his lips and sucked his tongue. His hands held her spectacular breasts and her diamond hard nipples felt wonderful in his hands.

She whirled around and he inspected her perfect ass as her pussy manipulated him. He dropped his hands to her ass and he drew one finger across her tight asshole. She inhaled sharply and rose up, grabbed his cock and lowered her hot, tight, wet twat right on his hard dick. Her hips undulated wildly as she loved the feeling of Jeremy's hard cock inside her. It didn't take but a minute and Carmen was cumming wildly, clamping, twisting, and pulling on his cock. Jeremy's finger was teasing her ass, as she was cumming. She whirled around and threw her arms around his neck. She kissed him deeply, longingly, and lovingly as he fucked this vixen of all vixens on his lap. He picked her up and carried her to the bed. As he laid her down, his cock never missed a beat. Her body loved the length, thickness, and fullness as he filled her completely. For the next half hour, these two made the sweetest love.

When it was time, Mark and Gary joined in and together the three amigos gave Carmen the fucking of her life. She had been warned. She trusted the people who told her what to expect. What blew her mind was how much of an understatement their promises were. She expected it to be amazing. She just didn't expect it to be this good. Like all before her: she could barely breathe, her vision was beyond impaired, and she sure as hell wasn't going to try to speak. She chose to lay there basking in the thorough erotic luxury that had just been bestowed upon her. She couldn't move if her life depended on it.

The funny part of this was that Jeremy was in exactly the same condition. That hardly ever happened. What he didn't know was they had one more surprise in store for him tonight.

Red and Nancy ensured the exact same thing happened to Connie. She was gasping for breath, giggling, and blankly staring at the ceiling. Her head was spinning. She had been swinging most of her life but tonight was by far better than anything she had ever delighted in. Perhaps it was the people. She knew that it was definitely the people. Everyone, with the exception of Carmen, Beyoncé, Holly, and Linda, were lifelong friends, and lovers. She realized tonight how much she had missed each one.

Then there was Gary. She had never stopped loving him. She had never stopped wanting him and, at least for tonight, she had him once again. She was still giggling when she realized that, although she was immobile, and unable to utter a sound, she was able to have those coherent thoughts.

Gary walked over to the bed and handed her a cigarette. She could not hold it so he put it to her lips and she inhaled deeply. "I haven't seen you like this in a very long time," he laughed. Her eyes were coming back into focus.

She took the cigarette from him, reached up, and pulled him to her. She kissed him deeply and lovingly. "I haven't been fucked like this in years either."

"Well darling, I am sure glad you found a very good looking, well hung man because he has been going non-stop and these women are insatiable. He's holding up very well," Gary observed.

Connie looked over to Arne who sat in the chair, smiling like a schoolchild, while Rose was simply being Rose. She had his cock deep in her throat and there was no indication she intended to stop any time soon.

"Well enjoy your smokes, we aren't done yet. There is one more woman who has to be 'certified' tonight," Mark said as Michelle walked back into the suite with Courtney Friel.

Jeremy nearly lost his mind when she walked into the suite. He was speechless. The look on his face was priceless. First, it was Connie, then Beyoncé, next it was Carmen Electra, and now Courtney Friel. He was sure this is exactly what heaven must be like.

He was on his feet instantly being introduced to this spectacular beauty. Everyone laughed as it was the first time anyone had ever heard him stutter.

Courtney heard it and smiled, "Jeremy, let me ask you a question. Are you as good as everyone in this room tells me you are? Are you going to rock my world darling and give me so many screaming orgasms that I won't be able to keep count? Are you going to do that to me, oh King of Porn?"

"You bet that gorgeous ass of yours I am."

She shoved his ass back on the bed. "Bring it on big boy." She crawled right up and dropped her perfectly shaved, luscious wet pussy with the most inviting lips and a huge clit right on his face. She felt his tongue begin to swirl, taste, and tease and she loved it.

Connie was watching intently when three equally gorgeous women crawled into bed with her. Debbie grabbed her face and kissed her deeply. "Connie, we've heard so much about you. We've read everything Gary ever wrote including the stories he never published. We also know how much you loved each other and I just wanted to let you know that we are completely fine with it. The three of us own his heart today, and he owns ours, but as you will find out today, tomorrow, and for the rest of your life, we love to share. However, tonight, you belong to us."

Connie teared up. "You have no idea how happy I am to hear that. I have been so nervous that the three of you would resent me because of what he and I share. Yes, I said share. I realized tonight that the feelings I've had all these years are still as powerful as they were twenty years ago."

Wendy smiled, "You see that man over there," she said indicating Arne, "He is one hell of a catch. He is gorgeous, hung like a stallion and he fucks like a champion. He can fuck any or all of us any time he wants and I will say this, I hope he wants to do that a lot."

Rose slipped between her thighs and began to lick her into orbit. Wendy dropped her sweet pussy on her lips while Debbie began licking her nipples. Connie was so happy and even more turned on than she had been all night. Having heard what these wonderful women had said to her coupled with the fact that they were going to do her spectacularly made her heart sing.

Courtney spun around with Jeremy's tongue deep inside her. Her hands caressed his chest and stomach. Everyone was right; he was as sexy as they all said he was. Her pussy was flowing freely as she leaned over, stroked his beautiful hard cock just before she opened her sweet lips, and tasted that glorious glob of precum sitting atop his velvety head. As her lips closed over his cock, she marveled at how much alike he was to Mark and Gary. Their cocks were nearly identical and she couldn't wait until she had all three of them inside her. She began to suck him sweetly and powerfully. His long, lean body felt so good under her.

Rose had Connie screaming her orgasm into Wendy's pussy while Wendy was cumming copiously onto her thirsty lips. Her hips gyrated wildly as Connie definitely lived up to her reputation. She loved the look, scent, and taste of pussy and she ranked as one of the best Wendy had ever experienced. Wendy wanted her pussy on her lips. Rose moved to her breasts while Debbie was aching for the pleasure Wendy had just had. This night wasn't going to end anytime soon.

Arne was wildly fucking all the rest of the women and they couldn't get enough of his incredible cock. He was literally in seventh heaven.

Gary and Mark were having a drink and watching everything taking place in the suite. They never expected any of this to happen. The last thing they could have ever have imagined was having Connie come back into this wonderful, sexual family. Gary's head was still spinning as he watched his women do the other woman in his life. He was a highly intelligent man but what he was watching was incomprehensible.

"Are you okay Gary. You look dazed," Mark asked.

"Did someone slip me drugs or something? Is this really happening? I'm just stunned I guess. Who would have thought? Am I losing my mind Mark?"

"I'm as shocked as you are but yes, this is definitely happening. I can't tell you how happy I am to see her. I can only imagine how you must feel. My advice to you is simple; just have faith in your favorite saying. It's never failed you this far. There is no such thing as a coincidence. Everything happens for a reason. We may not know what that reason is right now but I know we will find out very quickly," Mark told him.

Gary knew he was right.

Jeremy was making love to Courtney. It was amazing and it was intense. He had her cumming constantly and she had a smile on her face that spoke volumes to the pleasure she was experiencing. He had her on her knees taking her from behind and he was plowing her deeply. Her gorgeous body was experiencing non-stop orgasms. He pulled his cock out and positioned it at her spectacular ass. He leaned into her and she thrilled as he sank deep into her bowel. She loved ass fucking and when she started, she never wanted to quit.

Mark and Gary took their cue and they moved over to the bed. Gary lay next to Courtney while Jeremy fucked her ass delightfully. Gary took her leg and pulled it over his body. His hard cock sticking straight up as he lifted her hips and positioned himself onto her saturated pussy lips. She moved completely onto his body while Jeremy fucked her sweetly. She sank onto Gary's cock and he kissed her sweetly. He then took her face and lifted it to Marks cock, which was right there for her to suck. She had waited for this for a long time and now, it was happening. She opened her lips and took Mark fully, completely, and lovingly into her face. She was airtight with the three amigos and she couldn't be happier.

Rose was riding Connie's face and she loved it. She had found a soul mate. No one loved sex more than she did until now. Connie had a tongue that should be enshrined. She gave Rose the sweetest pleasure, the most wonderful touches, and the deepest orgasms imaginable. Rose was wild on her face.

The next hour was filled with screams of joy as orgasms flowed freely, lovingly, and repeatedly. Mark, Gary, and Jeremy took Courtney to places she didn't know existed. The intensity of the rapid-fire orgasms astounded her. She saw stars, she saw the rings of Saturn, and she saw the three best lovers she had ever had.

They changed places constantly and she really wasn't sure who was doing what to her but that didn't matter. What totally blew her mind was that each stroke into her was always in unison. That effectively brought on the largest, most intense and ultimately the best orgasms of her life. Her body had cum so many times when they did the unthinkable. They had been fucking her so well. Each thrust was strong and deep. Their pace was fantastic and she was in unending orgasms when suddenly they doubled their pace.

Their cocks flew into her at a frantic pace. Her body surrendered to a bliss she didn't comprehend. There was no each orgasm. It was one mindfuckingly wonderful orgasm that stole her breath, spasmed her toes, and blurred her vision. Suddenly Mark pulled her up to her knees. Through the haze of her vision, she saw three cocks in front of her face. She opened her mouth and sucked each cock furiously. They pulled back and, as in everything else they did, they came massively on her face, in her mouth, and on her face and tits. Courtney collapsed with a huge smile on her cum laden face.

Connie was in a similar position on the other massive bed. The smile on her face was massive.

Michelle and Holly had made a round of drinks. Brenda lit cigarettes and handed them out. Everyone was smiling. It would be a while before Courtney and Connie would be coherent. Everyone understood. They all had been there.

Jill started to laugh, "I think this was the literal definition of a clusterfuck. Wow, this has been quite a night."

By this time, everyone headed to bed, exhausted and very happy.

"I have to hand it to you darling," Arne smiled at Connie, "he is everything you said he was and more. I can see us becoming close friends."

"Oh you're just saying that because you got to fuck some of the most beautiful and famous women on earth tonight. I have to tell you I got turned on watching you do all of them," she chuckled.

"I'm glad you got turned on darling because I plan on doing it again too."

"I'm glad to hear that because I plan on doing those three so many times and I am making no bones about it. I love you; you know I do. These people have been my friends for so long. I didn't realize just how much I have missed them until tonight. Before you say another word, yes, that includes Gary. I told you many times that I loved him and I meant it then and I mean it now. He has his life and he has three of the sweetest women alive. I don't plan to change my life or his. I do plan to enjoy what is going to happen. I think we will both be very happy darling."

"Jeremy told me to be back at the hotel at noon for lunch. Apparently they have a few people they want to introduce us to," Arne told her just before he drifted off to sleep.

First thing in the morning, Michelle woke Mark and Cherry up early. She brought them coffee and needed to talk to him immediately. "Wake up, get your shit together. Jeremy, Red, Nancy, Holly, Jill, Gary, and the girls will be here shortly." She handed him her tablet and he looked at it and whistled.

"Seriously, this is what research found out. I had no idea. I take it no one else has seen this huh?"

"No baby, so far just you and I have seen it. This could make everything so much easier," she said.

Just then the door to Mark's suite opened and a sorry bunch of people who epitomized the adage 'rode hard and put away wet' walked into the room.

"This had better be important, I need my beauty sleep," Gary complained. "Why did I need to bring my tablet?"

Michelle took his, punched in a few keystrokes, and handed it back to him. "Because of this," she told him.

Wendy handed him a coffee and lit him a smoke. He had started reading, as had everyone else. No one said a word; they were glued to their screens.

"If I am reading this correctly, Arne is one of the premier builders in the entire world. His company is massive and he has built everything from multi-million dollar mansions, condominiums, skyscrapers in Dubai, harbors, airports, and the list goes on. It says here he has engineering and environmental departments that are world-renowned. He has a presence throughout Europe and Asia," Gary said looking up at everyone.

Cherry looked up and asked, "What are we going to do with this information?"

"Talk to Arne about building our island," Mark told her. "From this," he said pointing to his tablet, "we couldn't have found anyone better. I wonder if he would be interested in doing this."

"I am moving them over to this hotel in about an hour. I'd suggest we have a talk to them after lunch," Jeremy said. It was agreed that in order to get an answer, they would have to go out to the island and see it personally. Jeremy told them they would love it. It has a runway so flying is not a problem. It is lush, semi-tropical, which means the weather is great nearly year-round. It has fantastic beaches, elegant, secluded coves, and crystal-clear water. He assured them that if done to their standards, there would be nothing like it in the world.

During lunch, Jeremy stood up and addressed the assembled group. "Yesterday I told you about a few very important people that I wanted you to 'certify'. I understand that Jim has that process underway and I thank him for that. Does everyone remember Linda, Gary's chef? Linda, come up here please." Linda walked up on the stage to a rousing chorus of cheers and applause. "See, I told you they would remember you. How have you been?"

"Why are you asking her," a voice from the audience shouted. "I should have known you'd try to steal my thunder. I don't know what I'm going to do with you,' the woman yelled as she walked toward the stage. She grabbed the mike from Jeremy and turned to the audience. "Hi everyone, it is so good to see you all again. I had so much fun last time and I hope to have much more this year."

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds