Finding Our Real Selves

Sam made a noise that was halfway between a frustrated scream and a growl and stormed over to the door and opened it. Britt paused for only a second, but grabbed his things and started leaving. Maybe Sam needed to do this on his own, for once...

"Mom, really, you need to calm down," Fran was still trying to reason with her.

Britt stepped outside, casting a glance back at Sam to make sure he was alright. Sam slammed the door, with both of them on the outside. He'd left too, following Britt.

Britt heard muffled shouts from behind the door but Sam stalked off immediately. Britt followed, and grabbed him by the shoulder at the end of the driveway.

"Pet? Are you alright? Talk to me."

As he turned Sam around, he saw his precious pet was still crying. Britt dragged Sam to the edge of the lawn and sat him down. He rested Sam's head on his shoulder and stroked his hair as he sobbed.

"I'm never good enough for them," Sam's voice was muffled by Britts shirt.

"Shhhh... its okay kitten, You're perfect for me." Britt got her phone out and dialled Mark.

"Hey. Whats up Britt." Mark's voice came on speaker.

"Your place empty yet Mark? I think Sam needs a place to stay tonight."

"Uhh, I guess thats fine. Is someone crying?"

"Yeah, Sam's mom is a cunt and blew up at him over me."

"Shit, really? Why would she even care?"

"Because she's a cunt, Mark."

In spite of the tears, Sam giggled a little bit at that. Britt gave him a reassuring squeeze.

"Yeah come on over whenever. Yasmine and I are just here hanging out."

"Slumber party!?" Yasmine's excited voice yelled from further away from the speaker.

"Babe, please..."

"Slumber party it is!" Britt agreed enthusiastically.

"What? No..." Britt hung up on Mark before he could complain further.

"Alright pet, get up, we have to stop by my place first."

Sam sniffled and nodded, climbing to his feet and following Britt to his place. Sam came in with him and sat on the couch while his mom chatted him up as if Monday night hadn't happened. Britt's mom still didn't even know what had went wrong, so she'd probably written the whole thing off. Oh well, at least she wasn't Sam's mom. From what he'd heard of her from Sam, Britt had expected meeting her to not go well, but he hadn't expected this.

Britt got his phone out and dialled Sam's house after he was done packing. Sam's mom answered.

"Hello?" Her voice had done a 180, it was pleasant, nice.

"Hi Mrs.Smith, it's Britt."

"You. Where's Sam? I'm going to come get him." Her tone did another 180, instantly shifting back to vitriol.

"He's fine, I'm gonna take him to a friend's place, he's gonna sleep on the couch there."

"You have no right to do that. Put him on the phone."

"He didn't even want to call you at all, I'm calling you without telling him. I'll make sure he calls you in the morning after you've both calmed down."

"You... Rrrrggghhh" there was a long pause. "Fine. But if i don't hear from him by morning I'm calling the cops."

"Yeah, okay. Listen, Mrs.Smith, I can tell you're a tough woman, but Sam is a sensitive kid. Just... keep that in mind, okay?" The line was quiet for a few seconds before it went dead. "Jeez, I guess that went as good as it could have," Britt grumbled, grabbing his overnight bag stuffed with extra things for Sam.

"Later mom. Call you tomorrow," Britt called, beckoning Sam to him.

"Thanks Margaret," Sam sniffled, giving her a hug before he followed Britt out the door.

As soon as they were outside, Britt turned to face Sam, taking his chin in his hand. "I want you to know that I'm proud of you, pet. You did really well. Just take your family one step at a time, ok?"

Tears formed in Sams eyes again as he smiled at him. "Thank you so much, Sir."

Britt roughly grabbed a handful of Sam's butt, and squeezed. "For this booty, anything."

Sam gasped as Britt increased the pressure, digging his nails into his adorable femboy's ass. Sam didn't complain or whine, even though it must be hurting at this point. The little slut was probably hard as a rock.

Britt leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek as he released his grip. "There will be time to torment you later, slut. Let's get to Mark's house for now."

*****

"Hey you two, come on in, we're just picking out a movie to watch." Mark led them into his house. His extremely nice house, damn. The living room was spacious, with three couches and a large TV. Clearly, someone was used to entertaining.

"Hey you two. Sam, you alright?" Yasmine asked.

"Umm... yeah I'll be okay..."

"Why'd she even flip out at you, Sam?" Mark asked, bringing some off-brand cola out of the kitchen and setting it on the coffee table.

"Uhh... for being gay, I guess?" Sam offered. Which was basically the truth.

Mark and Yasmine gave each other a confused look. "Uhh... Yas, you told me Britt was a girl."

"She...is?" Yasmine looked lost too.

"I'm trans." Britt explained, putting an arm around Sam possessively. "Sam? Well... we're gonna figure that one out. But his mom just thought I was a cisguy, I think."

"Oh, that's so cool Britt. Or, is it Brett now, or something?" Yasmine asked.

"Nah I like Britt."

"Wait, so... whats the deal with the two of you, then? And does that make you gay too, Britt?" Mark seemed very confused and not as enthusiastic as Yasmine.

Britt laughed wickedly, "Sam is my bitch. My pet." he explained, hands starting to roam over Sam's body, teasing his sensitive nipples. Sam glanced over at Mark and Yasmine and then back at Britt, but did nothing to stop him. " And I don't think it really makes me gay to want a piece of his sweet ass, it just means I have a pulse."

"S-sir we're guest-" Sam finally tried to complain but Britt shut him up by pushing him onto his back. And forcing one of Sam hands onto his crotch. Sam's eyes bulged, Britt had changed into his harness at the house, and slotted his new bigger cock into it, the new one being a solid 7" long and 6" around.

"Sir..." Sam whispered, frightened.

Britt kissed him hard, forcing his tongue past Sam's soft, full lips. He took his hand off Sam's wrist and was delighted that his bitch knew better than to remove his hand from where he'd left it on his cock. Those little moments of obedience from him made his crotch throb. He was definitely fucking this slut until he screamed.

Britt glanced up at Mark and Yasmine, just to make sure they weren't too put off at how aggressive he was being with Sam. Fortunately that seemed as though it was the furthest thing from the truth, as Yasmine had climbed onto Mark's lap to make out with him. Britt also noted Mark was casting glances towards him and Sam, and he tucked that tidbit away for later.

Britt tugged Sam's pants down lower as he forced himself onto the wriggling femboy. Britt worked his hand into Sam's pucker, teasing it roughly but not penetrating him.

"Sir... please... ah..."

"What is it, Kitten? Did you want something from me?" Britt asked sweetly.

"I... can you...?" He looked up pleadingly

"Can I what?"

Sam looked over at Yasmine and Mark, then back at Britt, pouting. His embarrassment won out, and he didn't beg for what he wanted. 'Naughty pet, not being honest with your feelings', Britt mused.

Britt reached down to free his own dick from his pants. He leaned back down to lock mouths with Sam again and started humping his cock against Sam's little tent. Sam had expressed that he wasn't really fond of frotting because Britt was too rough. Of course that didn't really matter because Britt enjoyed it plenty, and the fact that Sam found it uncomfortable was just icing on the cake.

Britt settled into a rhythm, building friction against his clit with the new cock, all the while continuing to tease Sam's rosebud. The bigger one was nice, he really felt the added weight behind his thrusts.

"Fuuuck, you little cunt," Britt growled, his pent-up frustration pushing him towards a fast climax. Sam's mom had blue-balled him really hard, hence why he'd felt the urge to pounce on Sam almost as soon as they'd sat down.

Sam whimpered and started bucking his hips wildly, as though he were trying to force Britt's hands inside his needy boypussy. He didn't even remotely succeed, but the extra pressure on Britt's cunt did send him over the edge.

Britt's short nails on his free hand dug deep into Sams shoulders. "Fuck... you little..." he hissed as the climax washed though him, the waves of pleasure and the sadistic mental high of dominating his bitch intermingling. His cunt clenched and leaked juices all over the base of his cock and ran down his thighs.

As his orgasm wound down, he looked down at Sam. His face a was heavenly vision of want and denial. His underwear mirrored that image, a big dark wet spot had formed at the tip and the fabric was strained with his hardness. Britt had a brief moment of envisioning how cute and submissive Sams little dick would look wrapped in a pair of striped panties. Another idea for later.

"Mmmm... I just had ~such~ a nice orgasm, darling. Didn't you want one, too?" Britt kept teasing Sam's ass the whole time, clearly driving him crazy.

"Siiiirrrr plleeeassseee..." Sam begged. His cries were joined by some deep moans from Mark. Britt glanced over and saw Yasmine going down on him.

"You know you're gonna have to beg me properly, slut," Britt grinned at him.

"Sir... I can't in front..."

"Yo, Mark, Yas, you care if Sam begs me to fuck him in the ass?"

"...Uhh... no?"

"You heard the man, now do what I told you, bitch."

"I... Sir..." Sir, please, f-fuck me..." Sam mumbled.

Britt used his free hand to squeeze Sam's bruised thigh.

"I-aaahhhh! Sir! Please! Fuck me in the ass!" Sam squealed loudly.

"That's a good boy," Britt grinned, tearing his underwear off and jamming two fingers up Sam's pucker.

"Ahhhhh..." Sam groaned delightedly, genuinely smiling at Britt for the first time since they'd been caught. Britt ground his fingers inside Sam's ass, working to lube up his hole.. He'd been playing with Sam's ass very regularly, and it was a lot more pliant now than it had been the first time he'd fucked him. Britt leaned back once he'd prepared Sam sufficiently, gripping his dick and holding it vertically.

"Climb on, kitten."

Sam eagerly crawled forward, inhibitions smashed to dust at this point, and straddled Britt's lap. Britt aimed his dick at Sam's rosebud but otherwise didn't make any effort to dick his little bitch, and just let Sam go at his own pace.

Of course, Sam's own pace was pretty fast, and he lowered himself down on Britts cock until his soft ass made contact with the top of Britts thighs in under a minute. Sam was all embarrassment and shyness right up to the point where someone rubbed his prostate. It was almost magical how quickly he morphed into a needy anal slut once his anxieties were peeled back.

"Good boy! You took it so easily," Britt beamed, rubbing his hands across Sam's chest.

"I like... this new one... Sir," Sam panted, going crosseyed as he slowly started raising and lowering himself on Britt's cock.

Britt grinned and looked over at Mark and Yasmine again. They'd stopped whatever it was they had been doing and were now sitting side by side with their hands in each other's crotches, watching them. Yasmine in particular was extremely red in the face like she was about to cum any second.

Britt reached down and traced a finger down the line of precum that was dripping down Sam's dick. "Ah! Sir that's so...!"

"I think you've earned it today, dear, go ahead." Britt said, starting to match his bounces, the friction on his clit starting to drive him over the edge again.

"So... biiiiiiigggg" Sam squealed, his dick twitching and spasming. Britt moved fast, cupping the head of Sam's dick with his palm. Sam came all over his hand, the sticky white fluid running down his wrist. Normally he enjoyed watching Sam's neglected dick spray cum everywhere, but, at just this moment, he wasn't really interested in ruining Mark's parents' couch.

Sam squirmed and groaned as he rode his orgasm out, twisting and bucking on Britt's cock. Sam's frantic thrashing on Britt's dick pushed him over the edge into a much softer but still potent orgasm. Britt leaned back and sighed, delighting in the afterglow as the wriggling femboy on his dick drove him to a nice high. Britt squeezed one eye open, and saw what he was pretty sure was Yasmine cumming all over Mark's hand.

Britt raised his own cum-soaked hand up to Sam's face. Sam actually stared blankly at it for several seconds, his fuck-drunk brain not comprehending the unspoken message. "I was nice to you, Pet, don't neglect your duties."

"Oh! Right." Sam started licking Britt's hand clean, his pink tongue tickling.

"That was fucking hot," Yasmine spoke up, pushing Mark's hand away from her vagina.

"Yeah that was... something," Mark said, shifting about uncomfortably but still sporting a boner.

"Mmm, poor Mark looks left out, pet, why don't you help him out a little?" Britt suggested. He was very fond of this idea but, also felt some anxiety immediately after he suggested it, if Mark shot the suggestion down it might hurt Sam's feelings when he was already somewhat vulnerable. But, then again, Sam was so high on his orgasm he might not even notice.

"Uhh, I mean, Yas..." Mark looked over at Yasmine, a bit panicked.

"That would be super hot." Yasmine looked over at Mark, agreeing very enthusiastically.

"What's happening?" Sam snapped out of his daze for a second and looked around, still impaled on Britt's dick.

Britt put a finger on Sam's chin, and turned his head around to look in his eyes. "Little one, I'd enjoy it quite a lot if you did this, but this is one of the only times where I'm going to leave it up to you. I won't be mad if you don't want to have sex with Mark."

"Ummm..." Sam looked kind of scared and indecisive.

Britt thrust his hips up a tiny bit, gaving Sam's prostate a bit of a poke. "I'm a little tired, pet. If you want more dick tonight it's gonna be Mark's."

"I guess it's fine..." Sam mumbled.

"Pet, I ~Don't~ want you doing this if you-"

"No, Sir, it's fine, I want to." Sam looked at him and gave him the cutest godsdamned smile

"I knew I liked you, pet," Britt grinned, lifting Sam up off his dick and gently pushing him to lay across the arm of the couch.

Mark stood up, looking at the other three in the room, as though waiting for someone to tell him that it's not okay to do this anymore. Nobody did, and in fact Yasmine started masturbating again as she watched.

Mark went up to Sam, and immediately grabbed a handful of his superb butt, squeezing and kneading it. "This... I don't think I can disagree with you, Britt."

"Is the booty not glorious?" Britt asked, knowing the answer.

"You sure you're okay with this, Sam?"

"Yes! Please!" Damn, Sam hadn't just tucked his shyness away, he'd locked it in the vault.

Mark lined his dick up and started to lean forward, slowly sinking into the smaller girly boy bent over his couch. "Fuck, you're so tight... Mark groaned, only halfway inside.

Sam's dick was leaking precum all over the floor, his eyes were unfocused and he was panting. His boy was already in full on anal slut mode.Mark bottomed out and started pounding Sam's butt almost immediately, his face went totally red, didn't look to Britt like he'd last long. By the sounds she was making, Yasmine wouldn't last long, either, she was working her pussy like a madwoman.

Mark's hips slammed into Sam's ass so hard Britt could see little waves rippling outward. "Siiiiiirrrrrrr..." Sam squealed. Britt raised an eyebrow at that. That was most definitely not the proper way for her little slut to ask for permission to cum. He crossed his arms and watched

Mark thrust so hard into Sam's ass that he knocked the both of them forward, trapping Sam under him on the couch. Mark was panting and moaning, red in the face. Sam had his own face buried in the couch, but he... ~was~ spasming in a very telltale way. Was that little cunt cumming without permission? Oh he was going to slap his ass silly for that later. This was actually the first time his obedient little pet had gone and done that, Britt had actually been wondering when he'd slip up.

Well... maybe he'd let him have the weekend off. Little slut could get the daylights spanked out of him on Monday.

--

Sam sighed and lay back on the grass, apparently they were going to be there a while. Someone pulled the fire alarm despite there being no actual fire, so it wasn't just a fire drill. Still, they had to wait for the fire department to arrive and give the all-clear.

He felt himself starting to doze off. His home life had been a tad strained since he came out to his parents and it was stressing him out. He was beginning to accept that his parents would never be fully okay with him. Not even just him being queer, but just him in general, but accepting it didn't make it an less of a bitter pill to swallow. He had grown closer to Fran over all this though, and he was glad to have someone on his corner. Sir was great, but he couldn't be around all the time.

A shadow passed over his closed eyes, followed by a sudden heavy pressure on his stomach. Sam opened his eyes with a start, and saw Britt smiling down at him as he sat on Sam's stomach.

"Here I am looking all over the field for you, and I find you lying down having a nap? If my little kitten is going to be lazy I just might have to discipline him more."

Sam smiled sheepishly "I heard that if someone is looking for you then the best thing to do is stay where you are?" He offered, pretty sure that more applied to being lost in the woods.

"Keep digging, pet. You're already in the hole for cumming without permission last weekend.

"But... but you said you weren't mad about that!" Sam pouted.

"I'm not. But if I don't punish you when you break the rules then how will you learn?" Britt asked mockingly, putting a sweet little sing-song tone into his voice. "Not to mention..." Britt leaned in close, placing his hands on either side of Sam's head to support himself. "I just happen to like the way your ass looks when it's all red and sore."

Sam blushed and broke eye contact for just a second, and Britt used that second to pounce, pinning Sam's shoulders to the ground and sticking his tongue inside the femboys mouth. Sam moaned into the kiss, not caring that literally everybody in the entire school could see them if they wanted to. Britt slid down so that his butt started rubbing against Sam's erection, teasing him with the promise of something he knew wasn't going to happen.

Britt broke the kiss and smiled at him, licking his lips. "So long weekend's coming. I'm gonna spend it with my Dad and his partner and when I asked if I could bring my boyfriend with me, he seemed to love the idea."

"Ummm..." Sam was supposed to go with his family to visit his aunt a few hours away. Spending time with Britt sounded like a significantly more enjoyable experience. Eating toast sounded like a significantly more enjoyable experience than being trapped with his family all weekend.

"Ummm what? It wasn't a question pet, you're coming along." Well, there goes that decision. Britt leaned in and started to nibble on Sam's neck, making his gasp and squirm on the grass. "I still want to hear a 'yes sir' from you, bitch" he whispered.

"Y-yes sir," Sam cried out, perhaps a little louder than he intended.

"Excuse me," a woman's disapproving voice came from above them. Sam froze. That voice... was that...?

He looked up. It was definitely Principal Daniels, arms crossed, scowling at them.

Britt took his time sitting up, still straddling Sam, and looked over at her casually, as if he were annoyed that the Principal had interrupted him. "You mind? I'm a bit busy here." Britt looked unamused.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 125 milliseconds