Finding Our Real Selves

"I mean..." Britt briefly considered cooking up an evasive reply of some kind, but ended up laughing a little before he even got to the third sentence. He looked over at Samantha, who was staring intently at her plate, and gripping her utensils a lot tighter than she needed to. Fuck, she was so cute when she was embarassed. "Yeah. We've kinda always been that way though, even from day one. Just seemed to make sense, isn't that right, cutie?"

"Uhh... I... guess?" Samantha mumbled, fidgeting.

Britt snickered, "I'll let you off the hook this time, pet, but I want a better answer when I ask you a question. Remember what we talked about?" He poked Samantha in the ribs.

"R-Right Sir. I wouldn't trade our... dynamic... for anything..." She covertly glanced up at him and gave him a small smile. Britt's heart melted a little, and he just grinned back at her. He almost didn't want to spank her, now.

"Anyway. As I was saying before you two just went full throttle teenage romance on us, is that you two should consider getting involved in the local kink scene. Meet some people with common interests. Learn how to do stuff ~safely~" he pointed his fork at Britt again, just as accusingly as before.

"What? I'm safe. I look stuff up on the internet first."

"Stuff on the internet? Sounds reliable to me," Brian commented snarkily.

"Oh shut it, Brian," Britt grumbled.

"No, he's right. Internet's fine but you can't believe everything you read. A lot of stuff people do in BDSM - Spare me the details, please - Can hurt people if you're not careful" His dad cut in, glaring at Britt as he preemptively cut him off from volunteering the details of what he did to Samantha

"Alright. We'll make that a project for after graduation, then." Britt acquiesced. It was actually an interesting prospect, he did love to show off his slut, but there wasn't really any appropriate avenutes to do so. It was why he'd had such fun showing her off to Yasmine and Mark. "In the meantime, Dad, what about Samantha's... uhh... home situation?" She looked over at him at the mention of her name, confused.

"Seems fine to me. She can stay here."

"Huh? What?" Samantha asked.

"I don't think your parents are going to calm down unless you stop seeing me, pet, and you're not allowed to stop seeing me," Britt nudged him in the ribs jokingly. "So, if things get worse, like, getting kicked out of the house worse, my Dad said you could stay here for a bit. He just wanted to meet you first."

"We just wanted to meet her first," Brian interjected with a frown.

"Yeah, yeah, his house too, I guess." Britt rolled his eyes. "So I want you to stop worrying so much about it, okay? That's an order."

Samantha just stared back at him, baffled. Being ordered not to worry was probably short circuiting her brain. "Umm..."

Britt pinched her a little, making her squeak. "Don't be rude, pet. Thank my Dad, he's being very generous."

"T-Thank you! So much! All three of you... I don't really deserve all of this..." She looked like she was about to tear up a little. Poor fucking thing, her parents had her so browbeaten. Britt really wanted to go punch her bitch of a mom in the face.

Instead, he wrapped his arm around Samantha. "Shut up, slut. You do deserve it, that's why we're doing it. Seriously, I want you to stop beating yourself up over shit like this. I beat you up plenty, after all." His dad cleared his throat, and narrowed his eyes at him.

They finished dinner, the conversation cordial but much less heavy. "You kids up for a movie?" his dad asked them as Samantha started clearing the table without being asked, much to Britt's chagrin.

"Sure. As long as Brian doesn't pick. If I have to watch another one of your RomComs, Brian..." Samantha started giggling as Brian frowned at him.

Britt immediately grabbed his favorite chair, while his Dad and Brian occupied half of the couch. Samantha came in after she'd finished putting stuff away, glanced at the seating arrangement, and started moving towards the couch.

"Excuse me, young lady?" Britt asked, ignoring the fact that she was actually a few months older than he was. When she looked over at him, he just beckoned her closer with a single finger.

"Sir... do I really...?" she mumbled. Britt didn't answer, his eyes went wide and he pointed at his feet. His Dad and Brian put a great deal of effort into ignoring them.

With resignation, Samantha walked over to Britt and sat down between his legs, and Britt gave her an approving head scritch as a reward, which had the effect of relaxing her immediately. Britt swung a leg across Samantha's chest, pinning her loosely to the foot of the chair as he played with her hair.

His hands roamed slowly, not really paying attention to petting Samantha as much as he was paying attention to the movie. Eventually, he found himself lightly pinching and toying with the top of her ear, and her breathing to speed up quite a bit, he felt it against the leg that he had across her chest. Britt chuckled; Apparently his little kitten enjoyed that. He'd have to remember this.

The movie wound down and his Dad leaned over and started dozing off on Brian's shoulder. "This was his last week of early mornings, thank the gods," Brian explained, before he shook him awake and took him off towards their room, his dad mumbling tiredly.

"Hmmm... what about you, kitten? You tired?" Britt asked.

"Yeah... a little," Samantha replied, stifling a yawn.

Britt tsked and shook his head. "Wrong answer, pet. The correct answer is 'no Sir I have plenty of energy left to lick your pussy with.' I'd also accept some other variant that covers all the same points." Britt accentuated his intent by slipping his foot under Samantha's skirt and rubbing the ball of her foot against her package.

"A..ah... I'd... L-love to... Sir... lots of energy..." Samantha gasped and squirmed against Britt's legs as he teased her. From the sounds of it, the impromptu foot-job was uncomfortable at best. Which was sort of the point.

Keeping Samantha pinned, he lifted his butt up to shimmy his pants down a little. Eventually, he had to release Samantha to finish kicking them off. To her credit, she obediently sat where Britt had left her, looking up at him with those adorably innocent eyes. Something about that look made him want to hurt her, it was kind of fucked up, when he thought about it, but oh well.

Sliding his boxers down, Britt revealed his moist sex to Samantha, and once again locked one of his legs around the back of her neck. "Well, slut?" he asked, and started to pull her head forward.

She didn't need much encouragement, as it turned out, her soft lips and pink tongue finding the spots that she knew he liked, teasing his sensitive pussy with practiced familiarity. "Mmm... good girl... remembering how your Sir likes it..." he breathed, pulling her face in, increasing the pressure.

Samantha wasted no time in flicking his tongue across Britt's hood, teasing out his clit and then sucking on it gently. Britt grunted as she did, the intense sensations sending little shivers up his spine, and his legs twitched behind Samantha's back, squeezing her. He had a specific plan, though, and a nice gentle pussy licking wasn't really in that plan. He let go of Samantha's head and shoved her away harshly before he came. She looked up at him, confused, her face covered in his juices. Before she could ask questions, Britt got up off the couch and pushed Samantha to the ground, once again lining his crotch up with her face.

Samantha started licking and sucking again as Britt smothered her with his cunt, letting his full weight slowly drop down on the poor girl beneath her. Her teeth found his clit and started to nibble on it gently, making Britt's legs tense as lightning bolts of feeling shot through his body. "F-Fuuuck... you're such a good little slutty cu-aah!" Britt squealed as he came for the first time, squeezing Samantha's head tightly between his thighs... probably a little too tightly. He spent several moments languishing in his orgasmic high, the pleasurable electricity flowing through him fading down low but never fully going away, as Samantha continued to work her talented little tongue in between the folds of his sex. Britt's reverie was broken by Samantha's fingers weakly slapping against his thigh. With a teasing giggle, Britt raised his hips up, freeing Samantha's mouth.

She gasped and coughed as she was freed from the prison of Britt's pussy, gulping in some precious oxygen, her face flushed. "Aww... sorry kitten... did you need a break for some air?" Britt teased, not really all that sorry.

"Y-Yes Sir..." Samantha gasped, panting softly.

"Mmm... maybe after you finish your job and get me off real good." Britt chuckled, lowering himself down onto her face again, recieving only a muffled protest for a little before she got the hint and got her tongue back up into his snatch. Britt humped at his face a little, humming happily as she sucked at him, before his brow furrowed as he noticed that her efforts were kind of weak.

"Does someone need some encouragement...?" Britt grinned evilly, reaching back behind himself to grip Samantha's balls gently.

"Mrrph!" Samantha mumbled around Britt's pussy, the vibrations sending a pleasant vibe through him, but other than that, she didn't pick up the pace with the suction, still kind of weakly sticking her tongue into his hole.

"No, no, no, naughty pet..." Britt squeezed her little pouch painfully, making her scream into his cunt. Britt's breath caught in his throat as the improvised vibrator buzzed his clit. Samantha got the hint this time, and started sucking hard again, flicking his tongue against his clit hard. The feeling was so nice, and rocketed Britt towards his second orgasm, making him pant and grind his cunt onto his slut's pretty little face. He loved watching her like this, smothered, helpless, at his mercy, pleasing her Sir. "Uuugghh... good, you fucking... Agh!" Britt squeezed Samantha's head again, even tighter. He felt a flood of his cum wash over Samantha's face as he came hard, his toes curling, his grip on Samantha's balls tightening... probably a bit too much.

"Oww! Siiiirrrr..." Samantha's high pitched squeals penetrated his orgasmic fog and he jumped back to reality, or, got a little closer to it anyway, as he was still twitching and his muscles were still tense, and he still felt soooo good...

"Ohhh nooo..." Britt slurred, giggling and releasing his grasp on Samantha's testicles. "Sorry pet... guess I got a bit carried away..." He exhaled deeply and rolled off to the side, basking in his glorious afterglow that he'd gotten by choking his bitch out on his pussy. The best kind of afterglow, clearly.

"M-maybe let go of my balls before you cum..." Samantha grunted, groaning and rolling onto her side to curl up in fetal position.

"Insolent bitch," Britt laughed, a big goofy grin on his face. "Alright, fine, but only because I'm in a good mood right now."

"I'll have to remember to ask you for things after you cum," she muttered.

"Aww, don't kid yourself, slut, you know damn well you can't even see straight after I fuck you in the ass." When Samantha didn't actually dispute the statement, Britt laughed and rolled over, hugging his fetal position'd girlfriend close to him. "You're not cumming tonight are you, pet?" he asked, nipping at her ear.

"No... bit sore..." she whined, but didn't actually complain at him beyond that.

"Alright, let's go to bed, then."

"kay..."

--

"Sam! How ya been, man?" Samantha looked up from her locker, startled. Mark was there, and he just kind of... awkwardly stopped short of putting his hand on her shoulder. She hadn't really had much chance to talk to Mark since the... was it technically an orgy? Or was it a three-way? She had no idea. She'd been a little worried that Mark would be weird about it, but she'd also been super worried about her parents, so, that had kind of taken precedent.

"Oh, hey Mark... I'm actually trying to go by Sammie a little more now, if you don't mind..." She fidgeted nervously. It was a little weird, she'd been tormented and bullied by 'Sammie' most of her life, and now Sir wanted her to tell people to call her that. 'You're reclaiming the name, pet. Sammie is a badge of honor, now! Plus, I think it's cute so you don't have a choice'.

"Uh-huh, that because of Britt?" Mark asked, with a bit of a wry smile, seeing through the situation immediately.

"Yeah... whatever Sir wants, he gets..." Samantha smiled nervously, but at the same time felt a sort of a warm glow, saying it, and sharing that with Mark.

"Yeah, about that... Umm... So, I don't know about you, Sammie, but I've been... a little freaked out, the past like, two weeks, over what happened. But I'm... I'm fine with it now. And maybe we can do that again. Sometime. If you guys want..." Mark babbled a little bit, looking down the hallway as he spoke, before he finally turned back as he finished, smiling at her.

Samantha giggled a little at the adorable tirade. "Well, I'd be happy to... but it's Sir's decision, y'know... maybe if I'm a good girl, he'll let me..." She smiled shyly, and a rush of colour went to Mark's face. He coughed and adjusted his pants a little.

"Uhh...so you guys are going to Grad together, right? Yasmine wants to know if you guys wanna hang out afterwards." He finally put his hand on Samantha's shoulder, he'd clearly been trying to work the nerve for it.

"Dunno... I keep asking Sir what he wants to do for Grad but he keeps avoiding the subject..." Samantha grumbled, narrowing her eyes at her Sir even though he wasn't there.

"You don't know? Sammie, Grad's in two days, and you don't know what you're doing?" Mark gave him a look that was probably a mixture of worried and skeptical

"I have a suit. I have a corsage." Samantha shrugged. "Not sure how much more ready I can be."

***

"Sam! Come on in, Britt's in her room getting ready." Britt's mom answered the door for her.

"Can I go in and see him?" Samantha asked, putting a little emphasis on 'him' as a gentle reminder to Britt's mom, which she didn't seem to pick up on.

"Of course, sweetie, don't stand out there in your nice little suit." She ushered her in and sent her off to Britt's room, practically pushing her down the hallway. She paused for a moment, not sure if she should knock or just barge in, but eventually decided to knock.

"Come on in, Sammie." Britt called from the other side of the door. Samantha swallowed and slipped into the room, being careful not to smoosh the oversized pink flower pin that her brother had insisted she bring with her. Her entire family had actually all calmed down considerably when they'd found out that Britt "was a girl", which was actually just as annoying when they were being insane about Britt being a guy. Britt's mom had told them, and they were just... Ugh. She kind of wanted to make a fuss about how Britt wasn't really a girl but she didn't think she could stomach any more drama.

They'd also apparently believed her when she expressed her intentions to move out after she graduated, and that had bought her lots of much-needed breathing room. All in all, it had been less stressful, but it still left an awful taste in Samantha's mouth to deal with them, and she was just about ready to move out and not deal with them ever again, if she had her way.

When she walked into the room, Britt was sitting on his bed, dressed in sweatpants and a t-shirt, and he looked up at Samantha and snickered. "You look so out of place in that suit, pet. Be a good girl and take it off, I'm gonna wear it to the dance."

"Uhh... Huh? Sir, what's going on?" Samantha frowned, but she put the corsage to the side and started to unbutton the front of the suit as she was told.

"I'm wearing your suit there. You'll be wearing this dress my mom bought for me like, a year ago that I never wore. Well, and a few other things." Britt grinned at her as he explained his convoluted plan.

Samantha sighed. "Sir... but... We'll totally... get in trouble..." She trailed off, her protest turning into an indignant mutter. She knew there was no way she was talking Sir out of this, they'd been dating for six months and she hadn't succeeded at talking him out of anything yet.

"It's adorable that you still try, kitten. But, seriously, who the fuck are we getting in trouble with? The school? Your parents? Stop worrying." He peeled off his clothes, revealing that he was wearing a harness, and the bulge in his boxers showed that he was wearing a cock in it. He fiddled with his binder a little bit and then started to put on Samantha's shirt and coat while she waited there in her underwear. Well, the panties used to be Britt's but they were hers now...

"There! Fits pretty good." Britt did a vaguely feminine little twirl in Samantha's suit, and beamed at her triumphantly.

"Umm... Sir... what am I wearing?" Samantha asked, still standing there in her underwear.

Britt sauntered up to Samantha with a grin, and reached behind her, sinking his fingers into the soft flesh of her butt and squeezing hard until she gasped softly. "Bend over, slut," Britt purred, giving her other cheek a solid slap that made her moan softly. Gods, he was turning her into such a masochist. She did as she was told, bending over at the waist, exposing her pantied ass to Sir's scrutiny. Britt wasted no time in pulling the panties down just enough to expose Samantha's puckered asshole, and she felt something hard and plastic being pushed inside her. For a second, she thought it would just be a plug or a dildo or something, but instead it was small and it popped right in. It was actually quite odd, as Britt seemed to have something of an obsession with bigger and bigger toys, and the two of them had pooled together a fair bit of their spare cash to have Fran buy them more stuff.

"Sweet. Your dress is in the closet. It's the only one in there, go nuts," Britt slapped her ass again and let her straighten up, very confused as to what he'd just put in her ass.

"Are you gonna tell me what you just put in me, Sir?" She asked as she went over to the closet and saw the dress. It was a pale green that would probably go down barely past his knees, it was fairly tight and... definitely a bit revealing. It looked like the chest had been taken in a little though, and Samantha suspected that Britt had done that himself, he was great with a needle and thread, after all.

"Oh, you'll find out soon enough, pet. Need any help getting dressed?" Britt helped her into the dress, which definitely fit her pretty good. She'd been wearing many of Britt's old girl clothes for the past month or so, and most of them had fit well enough, they were about the same size except for the fact that he actually had a pretty big chest. She wondered how long Britt had been planning this, given that she'd been told to start shaving her arms and legs and chest like three weeks ago, not that she had much there to begin with.

"Aww. You're so pretty, kitten. Let's just get you a touch of makeup and we'll be good to go. Oh! And of course..." Britt went over and grabbed the corsage and pinned it to the front of Samantha's dress, making her blush. He sat her down and went and applied a little bit of makeup. Honestly, Samantha had no idea Britt even knew how to apply makeup, she'd never seen him wear any.

"You guys ready to go? You're gonna be late." Britt's mom knocked on the door, probably paranoid that they were having sex or something. Well, maybe it wasn't that unfounded of a paranoia, really.

"Just finishing up, mom. I wasn't ready yet." Britt smiled at her and gave her a soft, gentle kiss that was a bit unusual for him. "Let's go be our real selves and push some comfort zones while we're at it," He giggled at her and winked, and they opened the door.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 116 milliseconds