Finding Our Real Selves

"Oh. Umm. You're going... Britt, Honey, is that really a good idea?" Britt's mom frowned at him.

"What are they gonna do, expel us? Besides, Samantha looks adorable, doesn't she?" Britt snickered and threw his arm around her waist, pulling her into his side.

"Umm... yeah... Just, be careful, okay?" Britt's mom gave them a worried frown. Samantha got the impression that she had just realized that this wasn't just a phase.

***

The Principal was at the door, along with one of the other staff doing admission, and when she looked up at them over her glasses, she didn't seem amused. "Really?" She asked, giving Britt a look.

"Yep. You don't have a problem with your two transgender students expressing their identity, do you Principal Daniels?" Britt strode up to her confidently, a relaxed smile on his face. The Principal raised her hands in defeat and waved them on inside.

They got looks. Of course they got looks, but nobody openly jeered or mocked or laughed at them. They'd become a bit of a common sight as a couple, given how Britt liked to show off his affections for her, so people were probably used to it by now. Or, maybe they just knew better than to try and make a scene at grad, they'd been told there'd be a zero tolerance policy for fighting or bullying at the event.

"Oh my gods, you guys are so cute," Yasmine approached them, Mark in tow, who was definitely looking at Samantha in a non-platonic way.

Suddenly, Samantha's eyes went wide, and she tensed up. That little thing Britt had put in her ass was starting to buzz and vibrate gently, and she looked over at him, wide-eyed. "Uhh... Sir...?" She tried to get his attention.

"Not now, little one," Britt patted her head dismissively as she gushed with Yasmine over her and Samantha's dress. The buzzing increased in intensity, making Samantha groan softly, and she noticed Britt's hand was in his pocket.

"Nice to see you, Sammie," Mark came over and gave her a hug, which she did her best to return without grinding all over him, the vibrator was definitely doing a number on what her priorities were at that very moment.

"So, Britt, what are you two doing after the party? Yasmine and I were gonna go back to my place and hang out a bit." Mark did eventually go and give Britt a hug, although Samantha could tell he didn't linger as long as he did on her.

"Maybe. We'll find you guys after the dance, okay?" Britt squeezed Mark in a bear hug so tightly that he wheezed, which made Yasmine giggle.

"Sounds good, have fun you guys!" Yasmine waved to them and dragged Mark off into the rest of the party.

"Siiiirrrrr..." Samantha whined, grabbing at Britt's arm as the vibrator buzzed against her prostate and made her clitty leak another drop of precum into her panties.

"What is it, Kitten?" Britt asked mischievously, grinning at her.

"Please... turn it down... I don't wanna cum in my dress..." She mumbled quietly.

"Aww, poor girl. If you insist I guess I can turn it down a little..." He reached into his pocket again and clicked a button. The vibrations increased ever so slightly.

"S-Sir... you just turned it up..." Samantha exhaled slowly, tightening her grip on Britt's arm as the little plastic egg continued to hum against her p-spot.

"Oh? Did I? Sorry..." Britt turned it up another tiny notch. "There, how's that?" He asked, grinning ear to ear at her.

"It's... fine... thank you, Sir..." Samantha grumbled, doing her best to steady her breathing.

"Great. I don't want my little flower to be uncomfortable," He chuckled, kissing her forehead.

The two of them made their way to the gymnasium and found some corner to watch the speeches and the ceremony. Samantha was far too preoccupied with the vibrator that was making her lose her mind, and Britt seemed happy to just sit back and watch the whole thing.

"Hey, freaks." Jared approached them, one of his friends in tow, and he didn't look pleased to see them. Samantha shrunk back a little, but Britt just laughed at him.

"You're never gonna see us again, and you still wanna start shit, Jared?" Britt asked, looking amused. He relaxed in his chair, his arm around Samantha's shoulder, looking like he didn't have a care in the world.

"Would it kill you two to be normal for one night? Fuck, we're trying to have a good time here." Jared grumbled, narrowing his eyes at Britt while his friend rolled his eyes and looked away, probably embarrassed at the scene Jared was trying to start.

"Poor Jared. You jealous that Sammie's getting some tonight while you're stuck jerking off at home?" Britt snickered. Jared's friend snickered a little bit, too.

"C'mon man, ignore them," The friend grabbed Jared's arm and dragged him off as Britt lowered his hands to Samantha's waist and grabbed a handful of her ass.

"Sir..." Samantha mumbled, leaning on Britt's shoulder.

"You okay, kitten?" Britt asked, smiling warmly at her and digging his fingers into her soft butt harder.

"I'm so fucking horny... please turn it off or fuck me. I'm going crazy..." She spoke softly, terrified that someone would overhear.

Britt laughed loudly, and kissed her forehead. "Complain all you want, slut, I know you love it. You can manage without my dick until we have a dance, it's starting soon."

"Nooo... please..." Samantha whined, clinging to him harder and glancing about self-consciously, worried that someone had overheard Britt talking about his dick.

"Oh calm down. The girls' locker room door doesn't lock properly, we can sneak in and I'll pound your pussy until you scream. But dance first. Besides, if you're really worried about ruining your dress..." His hand circled around and into Samantha's crotch, and Samantha knew what he was implying without him even saying.

"No...! Sir, I don't need your help taking my mind off it. I can wait." Samantha straightened up and grabbed Britt's wrist loosely, trying to get her balls away from his hand.

Britt grinned, and leaned in to kiss her. She returned the kiss, she liked kissing her Sir after all, but she didn't really enjoy it since was perpetually distracted by the threat of her testicles being crushed. "And... what if I just want to squeeze your little bitch clit just because I want to hear you squeal, pet?" Britt whispered in her ear afterwards.

"Then... gently, please?" Samantha offered, and Britt burst out laughing, and dragged her onto her feet and onto the dance floor.

"I have the cutest girlfriend. I'm so happy we met," He beamed at her as they got onto the dance floor, the first couple there, actually. He put her hands on his shoulder, and his on her waist as the music started, and more couples filtered in, now that they didn't have to be the first one out. Britt took the lead as they danced slowly, holding Samantha close, she felt his cock pressing into hers through the dress. He'd worn the big one.

Somehow, she got through the dance without creaming her dress, although she was positive there must be a big wet spot in it at this point. She was too embarrassed to check.

"Sir..." she hissed urgently, motioning in the direction of the locker rooms as people clapped and cheered.

With a smirk, Britt grabbed her hand and led her towards the location of their promised coitus. With only a little fiddling, he got the door open, and held it open a crack for her. She slipped in, squeaking when Britt predictably pinched her butt on the way in.

She wasted no time in peeling her panties off and discarding them to the side, their existence totally forgotten the moment they left her hands. With one swift motion she rolled her dress up so that her clitty wouldn't stain it. She didn't have to check it to know that it was dripping.

The heavy metal doors clanked shut behind them and Britt's hands were on Samantha's ass immediately, squeezing hard, digging his nails in. "You're such a randy little slut. Begging me to fuck you in the middle of the school? What is your Sir going to do with you...?" He breathed into her ear.

"It's vibrating on me so hard..." Samantha groaned, pushing her ass back into Britt's hands. "Take it outttttt..."

Britt hooked his finger around the loop attached to the little plastic egg and pulled it out with a 'pop' Immediately afterwards, his hand came down on her ass, hard, delivering several hard smacks, making her squeal in distress at how much they were stinging her ass.

"I know you're a hopelessly horny little bitch right now, pet, but remember your manners," Britt chuckled to himself quietly as he pocketed the little egg and slipped two fingers up Samantha's ass, his fingers stretching her roughly and quickly. His digits pistoned her well-used hole quickly, the rough, quick pace making her whine and gasp in both discomfort and unsatisfying pleasure. "You ready, pet? You're shaking your ass at me like you can't wait another second."

"Yes Sir... I'll be fine. Just... please..." She whined, and as she did, Britt pushed her up against the wall right next to the showers, forcing her to lean forward, sticking her ass out for him.

"Bit lower... that's a good girl..." Britt purred, and Samantha felt the tip of his cock battering at her pucker, pressing insistently. It forced its way steadily inside, stretching her to the usual point and then... beyond... this was not the cock they normally used. It was significantly bigger.

"It's... new..." Samantha panted. The familiar feeling of being stretched overtook her, and she gritted her teeth against it, trying not to cry out in pain.

"Yessss... Oh fuck, kitten, your pretty little pussy looks so good swallowing my cock... gods, I want to ram it all in at once. I hope you... fuuuck... appreciate how much... ugh... restraint I'm using right now..." With a final shove, Britt eased the last of his newest cock inside her, his hips pressing warmly against her ass, giving her a delicious little grind that took her breath away.

"It's... oh Sir... so good..." Samantha started to push back against Britt, relishing the sweet satisfaction, the heavy weight and pressure on her prostate drawing high pitched little squeaks out of her every time Britt shoved his hips forward. "I won't... last... Sir..." She managed to just barely form a coherent sentence as Britt's thrusts forced her forward against the wall, bumping the tip of her cock into the rough wall, a thin strand of precum now connecting her to it.

"Well, slut, you fuuuuucking cunt... you'd better not..."

"Britt? Sammie? You guys... Oh..." Yasmine poked her head in through the door, her eyes going wide when she saw them fucking against the wall.

"Hey Yas... bit busy here... oh fuck... So, uhh... in or out. My pet here is a bit of a squealer, you know," Britt placed his hand on the back of Samantha's neck and kept her head down, even as she squirmed uncomfortably, caught between the joy of having her p-spot rammed and the embarrassment of the unexpected company.

There was a moment of brief silence before Yasmine wordlessly shuffled inside and the door squeaked shut behind her.

"We have an audience, you dirty little cunt," Britt crooned, his voice becoming slightly femme and high-pitched as he pistoned his hips, repeatedly driving the seemingly irrationally large cock into her tight orifice. "Why don't you put on a show for my bestie and cream all over this wall for me, h-huUHhh?" The last word became a little garbled as Britt took a deep, shuddering breath, his hands on Samantha's neck and hip tightening painfully.

"Y-yes... sir..." Samantha whined, pushing back and humping herself on Britt's cock as hard as she could. She could tell he was probably cumming and she wasn't far off herself, especially now that she had permission. Doing her best to ignore the intense stare and soft moans of masturbation coming out of Yasmine, Samantha squeezed her prostate onto Britt's oversized dick, climbing the last few feet she needed. With a loud shrill squeal, she hit her plateau, a delightful shiver running down her spine as she came uncontrollably all over Britt's cock. Her clitty started to pulse as it painted a smeared little portrait on the wall of the girls' changing room.

"Fucking whore... gods you're such a... good little bitch, Sammie..." Britt growled, digging his nails into Samantha's shoulder as his breathing began to slow.

The slapping flesh, growling and whining of their sex faded, replaced only by their heavy breathing. A pained little squeak caught both of their attention, and they looked over as Yasmine, who'd hiked her dress up and buried two fingers in her vagina as she watched them.

"Heyyy, Yas. Y'know, Mark got to use Sammie last time. If you want a go, she's really good at licking pussy. I put several hours of grinding my cunt on her face to build that skillset," Britt giggled girlishly as he slowly pulled out of Samantha's ass. The oversized silicone cock left a void in her ass and made a lewd sucking sound as it came free. She dropped to her knees on the tile as Britt let her go.

"Umm... is that... you mean it?" She asked, her voice heavy and breathless, her hand still buried in her twat.

"Yeah, of course," Britt twisted his fingers in Samantha's hair and gave it a tug, twisting her head around to look up at him. "Go lie down on the bench, pet. And if you don't give Yas the most mind-breaking orgasm she's ever had, then it's the cane again." He grinned down at her, a wicked twinkle in his eye."

"Yes Sir," Samantha replied, still a tiny bit groggy from her orgasm, and crawled over to the bench, straddling it face down, with her slightly gaping ass still twitching and exposed. Yasmine stared down at her timidly, until Samantha blushed and looked away. "Can I please lick you, Yasmine?" She asked quietly, encouraging her.

Yasmine nodded and slowly walked over, swinging her leg across the bench and sitting down, slowly inching herself towards Samantha's mouth. She squeaked audibly when Samantha's tongue darted out, gently teasing her outer lips, collecting some of the moisture gathered there. Sir hated being teased and usually forced her face into his cunt, but, she had no idea if Yasmine would be the same. She flicked her tongue across and briefly into the moist pussy in front of her, stimulating Yasmine gently until she saw the girl relax.

Yasmine's shoulders slumped a little and she sighed happily, running a hand delicately through Samantha's hair. "That's niiice..." she murmured softly. Hearing encouragement, Samantha skillfully started teasing at the girl's clit, coaxing it out and sucking it between her lips gently. Yasmine's grip on Samantha's hair tightened and she groaned wordlessly, pressing her hips forward onto Samantha's tongue in a way that was so different to the rough forceful way Britt did it.

"Aww, you two are so cute," Britt chuckled. Samantha let out a muffled sound of surprise into Yasmine's pussy as she felt Britt pry her ass apart and position his cock back at her twitching hole. "But I'm not done yet. Hope you don't mind sharing, Yas."

"N-Not at a-aaaall!" Yasmine squealed as her hips bucked forward, her pussy smearing lubricant all over Samantha's mouth as Samantha herself slid forward on the bench under the renewed anal assault. She moaned into Yasmine's sex at the familiar sensation of being fucked, her limp cock twitching and coming back to life like it had a deadline to meet. Now that she wasn't furiously horny, she really felt the extra size and weight of the new cock. It stretched her both painfully and satisfyingly, making her vibrate in pleasure and groan in exertion.

"Mmm, she's so pretty when she's bent over like a bitch..." Britt growled as he wasted no time in fucking Samantha at full speed, slamming his hips forward and driving the huge cock painfully into her rectum. Samantha bounced on the bench between the two, her clitty rubbing against the cheap wood, a mix of teasing stimulation and uncomfortable squishing. She closed her eyes and breathed deeply, too overstimulated to fully comprehend every detail of what was happening.

"Heyyy, don't forget about me, Sammie..." Yasmine scolded gently, cupping her chin and bringing her lips back onto her clit. She resumed sucking and flicking the gentle nub, immediately, but Britt noticed and gave her ass a hard slap that made her clench even tighter on his cock.

"She's going to pay for that later... oh fuck..." Britt giggled as he slapped her ass again, the pain and the battering on her prostate almost making her cum on the spot.

"Don't be mean, she's doing a... good... oh yes..." Yasmine took in a shuddering breath and clamped her thighs tightly around Samantha's face, grinding her pussy on her lips. Her hips sort of jerked in a series of rapid movements as her pussy started to gush a little all over Samantha's face. She swallowed the juices down as rapidly as she could, but most of it ended up all over her hair and face.

"Ugggh...gonna cum too... her ass is so sweet, you should try a strap sometime, Yas... aagghh... you... CUNT!" Britt dug his nails into Samantha's shoulders painfully as he buried his cock all the way in her ass, humping and grinding on it with shallow thrusts. Yasmine didn't respond, if she even heard. She just slumped back, her legs twitching.

Samantha closed her eyes and laid her head sideways on the bench as Britt continued to fuck her. She thrust her hips back into Britt's thrusts in the way she knew he liked and rode the wave of euphoria that was just shy of orgasm. If she was lucky maybe Britt would keep fucking her for a little after he came and she could cum again... Instead, she squeaked when she felt a soft hand wrap around her cock and squeeze it. She opened her eyes and saw Yasmine kneeling beside the two of them, watching Britt and gently stroking Samantha's cock.

"Mmmmm..." Britt hummed happily as he started slowing his thrusts. "Be sure to thank Yas for being so generous to you, pet..." He breathed, when he noticed what was happening. He was clearly done, but he kept sawing his cock in and out of Samantha's ass gently, and she knew she wouldn't last long.

"T-Thank you, Yaaaaa-" Samantha squealed as her second orgasm washed over her, this one gently washing over her, making her feel all warm and fuzzy. She closed her eyes again and moaned quietly, letting Britt and Yasmine tease her through her climax. Her clitty drooled out a steady stream of cum onto the bench for what felt like several minutes before she flopped forward into the little puddle, exhausted.

"Whew! Damn." Britt pulled away, removing his cock from his exhausted girlfriend's ass. "I'm gonna grab some paper towels. Back in a sec," He walked over to the dispenser next to one of the sinks as Yasmine brushed some of the hair out of Samantha's eyes.

"So... you guys wanna come hang out with Mark and I, afterwards?" she giggled.

"Sounds fun. Sammie doesn't mind giving a blowjob or two, do you, pet?" Britt laughed as he returned with the paper towels. Samantha just groaned weakly, and smiled happily.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 563 milliseconds