Finding Our Real Selves

"Get off him, join your class, and come see me in my office once we get the all-clear to go inside." Britt rolled his eyes and stood up, detangling himself from the frazzled mess that was Sam. Sam also sat up and nervously watched his boyfriend and the principle glaring at each other. The two didn't say anything else, Britt stalked off towards his class, and the Principal went to rejoin the rest of the staff.

The rest of the 'fire drill' didn't last long, and soon the students began to file back into the school for the remaining 30 minutes left of class. Sam went the other way towards the faculty area, and slipped into the principal's office. It was empty, and he sat down alone, waiting. Britt walked into the office and grumpily sat down next to Sam.

"Let me handle this, little one." Britt spoke quietly. Sam swallowed and nodded, happy to let Britt deal with the principal.

Principal Daniels came in behind Britt, and went around to her desk. "Sam, Britt, do you know that I get a lot of complaints about you two?"

Complaints? Sam frowned, what did that mean?

"Who are these complaints coming from?" Britt pressed.

"You know I can't tell you that, Britt. My point is that I've actually ignored most of them because I don't think that anybody would complain if you two were a... 'normal' couple."

"I could have told you that from day one," Britt replied snidely.

"Right. But you do know that rolling around making out in the grass during a fire drill is going too far, don't you? I get enough accusations of favoritism towards you two already."

"Those accusations are from homophobes who can't stand to see us showing affection."

Principal Daniels sighed, "I know they are, but I still have to call your parents."

Sam stiffened. His Parents... if they got a call from the Principal...

"Hey, come on now. Call my Mom and Dad if you want, but Sam's parents are already being psychos since he came out. I'm the one who initiated this whole thing anyway." Britt softened his tone.

The principal looked at Britt for a long time, thinking. "Alright, fine, you can go, Sam. You owe your girlfriend big time, mister."

"Boyfriend," Sam spoke up for the first time. Britt and the Principal both looked at him. "Britt's my boyfriend." Britt smiled at him wordlessly.

"Right, your boyfriend. Go home, Sam, I need a word with Britt."

Sam leaned in and gave Britt a quick peck on the cheek before he left the office and went to gather his things to go home. As he left the school he sent Britt a quick text

-best boyfriend ever <3 you Sir

-you're adorbs. Still beating your ass this weekend though.

-:'(

-;D -come to my house after school tomorrow, my dad's boyfriend is gonna pick us up. Ill pack some clothes for you.

Britt's dad was gay? Sam had no idea, but it did explain why his parents weren't together. Wait, pack his clothes for him? That cant be right.

-I can bring my own clothes Sir.

-and take them to school? Ill bring you some things of mine that will fit dw about it.

Sam put his phone away as he got home, and took a deep breath as he opened the door.

"Welcome home sweetie," his mom called.

"Hey Sam," his dad was there too

"Uhh, hi," Sam nervously, walking up to them. "So, i just realized today that i have a big project due on Tuesday that I forgot about..."

His dad looked away from his laptop, "you know that's because you spend all your time with... 'him' "

"Well I wont have time this weekend anyway I wanna stay home and work on it. Is that okay?" His mom looked at him suspiciously. "Britt won't even be in town." Sam offered.

"And if I call his mom and ask her where Britt is this weekend, what will she say?" His mom interrogated.

"That he's visiting his dad on the other side of town, I think?"

"If the story checks out I'm fine with you staying home. Fran is in charge though." His dad went back to working on his laptop.

"Thanks... I'm gonna go get started now." Sam went upstairs and immediately took out his phone.

-does ur mom know im going w u?

-nah. She wont mind though, she likes you better than she likes me.

-dont tell her, k?

-sure? Whats wrong, pet?

-just had to sell my parents a story

Sam sighed and flopped on his bed. Hopefully this won't blow up on him.

*****

Britt's dad's boyfriends' car was already in the driveway when Sam got there. The boyfriend himself was hanging out right outside the car, waiting. He was a big guy with an even bigger beard.

"Ummm. Hi," Sam walked up and gave a little wave.

"Oh hey there. You're Sam?" He asked cheerfully.

"Yeah"

"Brian," he extended his hand. When Sam took it, Brian surprised him by pulling him into a hug that squeezed the breath out of him.

"Hands off my pet, Brian. I happen to be very possessive." Britt's voice came from the direction of the house.

Brian snorted as he let Sam go. "He's your pet, huh?"

"Yeah, been hard at work training him," Britt walked up to the car hauling a very large duffel bag and stuffed it into the trunk. He walked over to Sam and gave him a quick kiss, then pulled back and grinned evilly at him. "Sit."

Sam blinked, confused. Brian snickered.

"Really? You're going to disob-" Sam immediately sat down on the sidewalk before Britt could finish his threat. Britt gave out a slightly feminine noise of excitement and mussed up Sam's hair. "Good boy." he said gleefully.

"Alright, alright, you guys can play once we get to the house, lets go." Brian smiled and shook his head.

Britt and Sam piled into the back seat, and they were off.

"So Britt I heard you're starting hormones? Hows that going?"

"Good. I feel great actually, not sure how much of that is placebo effect though." Britt snaked his hand over and into Sam's pants, grasping his soft cock. Sam looked at Brian and then at Britt, who just smirked at him as he started to play with it.

"Awesome. You noticing much of a difference, Sam?" Brian continued chatting, not noticing what was going on in the back seat.

"Not... really..." Sam tried to keep a straight face as Britt began to stroke him. He looked over at Britt pleadingly, shivering.

Britt mouthed 'do it' at him, and started rubbing his thumb roughly across the tip of Sam's dick. He continued his aggressive ministrations, trying to jerk Sam off as fast as possible. It didn't take long, and Sam shuddered and closed his eyes, holding his breath to not cry out as he came in his underwear, filling it with his sticky seed. He let out a sigh of relief as the brief, messy orgasm ran its course.

"Britt..." Brian asked, suspiciously.

"Yeah, Brian?"

"You didn't just give your boyfriend a handjob in the back of my car, did you?"

"Wouldn't dream of it, Brian," Britt stealthily wiped his hand off on Sam's shirt.

"uh-huh..."

*****

Sam stepped under the hot stream of water and sighed, rinsing clean his sticky crotch. Sam's dad had a nice little house, they'd been given their own room with an on-suite bathroom, and Britt had shoved him into the shower before Sam even got a chance to meet his dad.

For some reason this felt... too good. His life had shifted from being constant drudgery and sadness to now fluctuating between bliss and anxiety, and it was starting to make him feel that a high like this had to be precipitating a terrible fall. Well, the fact that he'd lied to his parents probably had something to do with that.

No, don't obsess over that, enjoy the weekend, he convinced himself. If something bad was gonna happen then he should deal with that when it happened. Sam stepped out of the shower, wrapped a towel around himself and exited into their bedroom, looking for the overnight bag that Britt had brought so he could find something to wear.

He froze as he entered the room. Laid out perfectly on the bed, was an outfit. A black medium length skirt, and a striped top with short sleeves and a low neckline, complete with a pair of black kneesocks and panties. This... had to have been Britt's dad setting some clothes up for him, right? He must not know that Britt would never wear something like this. Sam diligently avoided the outfit on the bed and started rummaging through the closet for the duffel bag. He found it and dragged it out into the room so he could see properly, unzipping it.

"And just what do you think you're doing, little one?" Britt asked, standing in the doorway.

"Oh... I'm just getting some clothes, Sir." Sam said nervously.

Britt looked at him, then at the clothes on the bed, then looked back at him.

"ummm..."

"I picked something out for you already, sweetness."

"But... Sir I don't... I'm not..."

Britt silently walked over to the bed and sat down, and beckoned Sam over to him. Sam obeyed and sat down, his skin felt hot, his heart racing.

"I've been thinking, pet, it was pretty hard for me to come to the conclusion that I was trans and I have a pretty supportive family. I can only imagine how hard it would be if my family was as crazy and narcissistic as yours."

"Sir, I just..."

"On top of that, I think if you were trans when I met you I might feel kind of self-conscious, like maybe people would think I was only coming out because you were already out, like I was doing it just for your sake, even if it weren't true."

Sam looked down at his feet. He had kinda thought about that, actually.

"So here's the deal, pet. I think you're adorable, and I want to play dress-up with my girlfriend this weekend. You're gonna do it because I'm telling you to. If it doesn't turn into anything after the weekend's over, that's fine, it doesn't have to," Britt put his hand around Sam's waist, pulled him close, and gave him a soft kiss on the lips. "So, get dressed and come meet my dad, bitch." Britt smiled at him and stood up to walk out of the room, leaving Sam with a pile of girl's clothes and a boner.

Sam swallowed and went back into the bathroom to hang the towel back up. He back back out, and with a sense of resignation, started to get dressed. Was this what he really wanted, but never realized? He thought, getting a shiver of delight as he slid the panties up his legs. Well, Britt certainly had opened his eyes about how much he loved being fucked in the ass, it wasn't unreasonable that he might know what Sam wanted a lot better than he did, just in general.

He struggled a bit with the Knee socks since he hadn't dried off properly but eventually they acquiesced. These must be some of Britts old clothes, he realized, noticing the wear on them. Finishing getting himself dressed, he nervously walked over to the mirror, not sure what to expect.

He... reminded himself of Britt. Britt looked kinda like a boy, but he was still quite androgynous, with soft features and slightly slimmer shoulders. Sam's reflection looked kinda like a girl, but still androgynous, but he had a flat chest and no curves to match his feminine face.

For the first time, he looked in the mirror and he didn't hate what he saw, and in that moment he realized that he'd always hated what he'd seen, and just hadn't known.

Quietly, his gaze downcast, he padded through the strange house towards the living room where he could hear Britt chatting with his Dad. He walked into the room, a knot in his stomach.

"Hi there! You must be Sam," Britt and his dad both smiled at him, his dad looked sincere and cheerful, Britt looked... gleeful. His dad was well-dressed, tidy, tall, everything in place. He had Britt's hair colour and his eyes.

"umm... hi" Sam walked over to Britt, who immediately grabbed him and yanked Sam down onto his lap, drawing a yelp from the intimidated femboy.

"You look reeeeeeaaalllyyy nice, pet," Britt whispered into his ear while his Dad and Brian watched. Britt pulled back, "Muffin, this is my dad, Kevin. I talked him into letting you be femme this weekend."

"Yeah, you really twisted my arm on that one, bud," Kevin laughed.

"No, really," Britt looked into Sam's eyes in mock seriousness. "He was going to throw a fit, I had to threaten to disown him as my Dad if he didn't" Kevin burst out laughing, and Sam giggled a little in spite of his nervousness.

"It's okay, dear, you're in good company here," Britt gave him a squeeze.

"Thank you, Sir," Sam whispered.

Brian snickered, and elbowed Kevin in the ribs. "I think your son's a top, Kev."

Kevin laughed akwardly. "Well, I'm gonna go get started on dinner. You guys make yourselves at home, watch some TV or something.

Britt's hands started to roam the moment the two adults left the room. "I don't wanna watch TV, do you?" he whispered in Sam's ear.

"But... will your Dad...?"

"He'll be busy. He loves to cook, and Brian doesn't care," Britt kissed the back of his neck, and slipped his hands under Sam's shirt to rake nails down the front of his torso, making him gasp. "Besides, it's not like you have any say in it, slut."

Britt pushed him off his lap and dragged him to the other side of the house, to their room. Britt pushed Sam into the room and closed the door behind them. "You look so fucking cute, kitten."

"I... I kind of like it too, Sir."

"I'm glad," Britt smiled at him sweetly, and then roughly shoved him towards the bed. Britt was on top of Sam immediately, slipping an arm under his waist and lifting him onto his hands and knees. "Now, I believe your sweet ass has a very overdue tanning coming its way.

"But, Sir, I've been so-" Britt totally ignored his protest, flipping his skirt up over his waist, and running his hand across Sam's ass.

"I told you pet, I can't go easy on you. If I do, what kind of example do I set?" Britt laughed cruelly, clearly not buying his own logic.

The first slap came, hard, making Sam squeal loudly. "Owwww!" Where had Britt gotten a paddle from??

"I think fifteen should do. We'll make that standard punishment for cumming without permission."

"But... but that was Mark's- Owwwww!" Britt swiftly slapped him two more times, tightening his grip on Sam's waist as he tried to squirm away.

"Oh don't you go trying to blame Mark. If you'd been a good little slut and properly begged me for permission to cum your brains out on his dick I'd have let you, but you were too embarrassed." Britt struck him another eight times in quick succession, drawing screams and sobs out of Sam's mouth, stymieing any protests.

"I'm not ashamed of myself or of our relationship, pet." Britt slapped him again. "And I don't want you to be, either." Britt moved the paddle lower, to where his ass connected to his legs, and held the cold paddle there. "I've been doing some reading. This is supposed to really hurt." Britt pulled back and struck him on that spot, the paddle hitting on both sides evenly.

"Uuuuggghhh." Sam grunted. Britt hadn't even hit him that hard, that time, but it had still really hurt. It was definitely a much more sensitive spot than his ass had been. Britt pulled back and struck him again, slightly harder. "Sir... please... it hurts..."

"One more," Britt chanted cheerfully. Again, Britt hit harder, making Sam wail in pain and curl up into a ball on the bed.

"Good girl, Samantha" Britt crooned, rubbing his ass gently. Good girl... Samantha?... Sam sniffled, the words echoing in his head. Britt slipped his panties down his legs, and started rubbing his fingers around Sam's rosebud. In spite of the pain, he felt himself starting to get aroused. "I'm so fucking horny right now," Britt hissed, ramming one of his fingers straight into Sam's moist little hole.

"Oh... Sir... uggghhh..." Sam's ass was still on fire from the beating, but Britt knew how to make his body respond to his whims. Britt slipped another finger inside and slid them across Sam's sensitive prostate, turning the crying sniffling femme into a gasping moaning slut in under a minute.

"This might sting a little," Britt said, removing his fingers from Sam's ass and pinning Sam's shoulders to the bed. He slid his cock into Sam's ass, and, with it mostly inside, pushed forward roughly for the final inch, his hips slamming into Sam's sore cheeks. "Uuuurgh, you're always such a treat to fuck. Cmon, slut push back into me..." Britt's voice betrayed his sadistic arousal.

Britt fucked him with hard strokes, deliberately slamming his hips into Sam's battered ass, making him squeal and whine in pain, in between his whorish moans of pleasure. Sam found himself sliding very slowly across the bed as Britt thrust downwards into him, his cock trapped against the bedspread, the friction pushing him towards orgasm. Sam squeezed hard on Britt's new cock. He hadn't really told Britt but he absolutely loved the new size, it gave him such an amazing sense of fullness and it crushed his prostate on every stroke.

The pain made Sam's orgasm grow slowly, but with Britt fucking him hard and rough into the bed, there was truly no stopping it unless Britt went out of his way to stop it, and by the animalistic sounds he was starting to make it didn't seem like he wanted to stop plowing Sam's boycunt anytime soon.

"uuuugggghhh... fuck, you cunt..." Britt gasped, probably powering his way through his own orgasm as he fucked Sam senseless. "Tell me what a slutty girl you are and you can cum too."

"Siiiiir... please can your naughty girl cum?" Samantha begged.

"Yesss," Britt Thrust deep into Sam, pushing his head over the edge of the bed, and started humping and grinding his hips painfully against Sam's ass. Sam didn't feel the pain, or maybe he did, but his orgasm slammed into him all the same. The pleasure and submission that Britt's dominance gave him rose to a peak, making him mewl and writhe as he came, his cock twitching and depositing his cum into the bed sheets beneath him.

"Sir... sir... sir..." Sam babbled, his endorphin-addled brain unable to process both the immense pleasure of his anal orgasm and complete sentences. "Sir... I... love... murrr." he mumbled, going limp and bathing in the afterglow of their coupling.

"Did... you just say that you loved me, pet?" Britt's voice was quiet

"...Did I?"

Britt gave his prostate one last jab with his dick, squeezing out one last drop of cum from him. "Love you too, slut."

--

"Kids! Dinner soon!" Britt's dad yelled, snapping them both out of their post-coital daze. Britt straightened up and slowly removed his cock from Samantha's poor abused butthole with a loud pop. He gave her ass an affectionate squeeze, making her whine, the welt from the earlier paddling still fresh enough to hurt.

"Better get cleaned up, pet." Britt hummed to himself cheerfully as he went over to their duffel bag to store away his harness and cock. Normally, Britt liked wearing a cock of some kind most of the time. When Samantha had asked him about it, he'd just grinned and told her it was there just in case he was feeling spontaneous. The truth was he just liked the way it felt. Realistically though, the straps chafed a bit, so he liked to give his poor vagina a break every now and then.

As Britt walked into the kitchen his dad eyed him suspiciously but didn't say anything. "Samantha will be out in a second," he assured him, and took a seat just as Brian walked in. Samantha took her time, and Britt chuckled when he saw her clothes were put on slightly crooked, girl still needed some practice. Fuck she looked so cute like that though. Britt snuck in a booty pinch as Sammie tried to sit down, making her squeak and pout at him.

"So, sparing me the details, Britt," His Dad started, giving him a pointed look. "It's kinda obvious that you two have a bit of a D/s dynamic going on."

"A what dynamic? Dad, please, I don't understand the lingo."

"Dominant and submissive. You have her calling you 'Sir', kiddo, don't try to play innocent with me, I know you're 'setting rules' for her." His dad pointed a fork at him accusingly, and Brian started snickering.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 132 milliseconds