Gia, the Van and Ladies at Play

The women all spoke at once. Gia couldn't concentrate on any one voice or opinion. Her mind spun crazily. She heard talk about her clear complexion to her firm thighs back up to her perky tits. There were questions about her grooming habits, and if she was an anal virgin. She freaked out, but Mrs. Rutherford held her hand firmly, and Gia submitted to being accessed and judged.

"We'll see how tight and smooth and pink she is when she's finally stripped down and naked before us," the youngest of Gia's employers said loudly, stopping all the other talk. "I'm Mrs. Greene. You may address me as Mrs. G or any other respectful title. I don't tolerate sass or hesitance from my employees." She pointed her cocktail glass at Gia. "You better remember that. I don't spare the rod. I believe in corporal punishment, and I love spanking little bitchy girls that disobey or dawdle when given an order."

Gia swallowed hard. She was so grateful no one knew how hot her pussy got when Mrs. Greene laid down the law.

The women turned away, finishing up their drinks and cocktails. Mrs. Rutherford called for the van, and Reginald and the other manservant filled the small luggage trailer with all the ladies belongings. The van was huge. Gia had never seen anything like it. It had two captain seats up front, two bench seats, that sat three across comfortably, in rows behind the front seats. The van had one sliding door on the side. All of that seemed usual to Gia, but it was the very back that seemed unique. It was large. Roomy was what Gia thought curiously. After the luggage trailer was filled, Reginald opened the van's very back doors. They opened normally; folding back and staying open once pushed all the way back.

The ladies set down their drinks and plates, and wiped up their hands. Mrs. Rutherford led Gia to the back of the van. Inside Gia noticed a small mattress with a clean white sheet covering it. There were a few fluffy pillows stacked to one side. But the weirdest thing was the metal A-frame in the back, running upward toward the roof of the van. It had a small pulley system, and a white, broad cloth attached to the pulley and the metal frame by ropes. The cloth was in the middle of the rope and lay on top of the mattress. Gia had no idea what it was exactly or what it might be used for.

"Get in the van, dear," Mrs. Rutherford instructed. "Mind the trailer and hitch. Lay on your stomach, hips over the cloth. Yes, that's right, dear. Make sure you lay right on top of the cloth. Don't worry if it's not perfect. We'll correct you, if need be."

Gia lay down, not truly comprehending what was going on.

"Stretch out," Mrs. Rutherford told her. "Arms above your head. Very good. Now, behave or you'll be punished. Remember last night."

Gia did remember last night and was obedient.

Mrs. Rutherford leaned into the van and secured Gia's wrists to metal loops sunk into the floor of the van with soft, padded handcuffs. Then the older woman turned the wheel on the opposite of Gia's secured arms that controlled the pulley, and Gia felt the white cloth that she was lying on top of lift her butt upward. She was in a sling.

"Is that comfortable?" Mrs. R asked.

"Yes," Gia answered quietly.

"Respect dear," Mrs. Rutherford reminded.

"Yes, ma'am," Gia corrected.

Mrs. Rutherford cranked Gia's ass up higher and locked the wheel in place. Gia was secured in her newest position.

Mrs. Rutherford straightened up, and let all the other ladies observe Gia's position in the van. Two of the ladies, best friends in fact, crowded the back of the van.

"I'm Mrs. Capp," the one closest to Gia said.

"And I'm Mrs. Miller," the other one said. "Nice isn't it, Mrs. Capp?"

"Yes, Mrs. Miller, but it needs something. Let's see." Mrs. Capp reached in the van over Gia's prone body and lifted Gia's blue pleated skirt up over Gia's bottom. "There. That's better."

"Yes, it is," said Mrs. Miller, "but it's still lacking something."

Gia heard the other women softly chuckling. Clearly they knew something she did not.

"What? What is missing?" Mrs. Miller continued, "Ah! I got it." She reached in and pulled down Gia's white panties baring Gia's butt. "That's better," she exclaimed. She tucked the waistband under Gia's buttocks so they would stay down, exposing Gia's bottom. She stood back up. She looked at the scene and approved. "Yes," Mrs. Miller said, "that's much, much better."

All the ladies gathered around, and they too approved. They began talking about Gia's bare butt. Mrs. Greene, the youngest woman, gave Gia a light push on her left hip, and Gia swung gently back and forth.

"Her ass will look so good rocking like that while we drive," she commented.

Gia realized they meant to have her like this during the trip up to the cabin. She knew the windows were clear and unusually large. She would be seen by anyone who cared to look. She struggled helplessly against her sling. Her arms were secured and her legs couldn't find any purchase. She was trapped! Her pussy burned with shameful heat. Could it be this experience would turn her on? She jerked against her restraints and kicked her legs. Nothing helped.

"She'll need time to settle down," Mrs. Rutherford said. "Ladies, one last drink before we go?"

The ladies had another morning cocktail and a bit more breakfast while they left Gia alone. Gia had given up struggling and was resting calmly in her sling, bent at the hip, ass sticking upward, bared for the whole world to see. She listened to the ladies talking and was never so frightened or so turned on in her whole young life.

Finally, Mrs. Jung closed the van's back doors, giving Gia's naked bottom an affectionate pat, telling her, "You just rest, and enjoy the ride. I dare say people will be able to see your butt, if they look. Truckers especially, and people passing by the van when we stop or go through a drive-thru establishment." She laughed evilly. "How embarrassing."

Mrs. Rutherford took the wheel with her closest friend, Mrs. Jung, riding next to her. How the other ladies were divvied up, Gia did not know.

Mrs. Greene was right. Gia's hips and bare butt swayed gently with the movement of the van on the road. It was actually relaxing. Gia's mind calmed a little, and she grew drowsy. Her butt felt cold, but the knowledge of knowing her bareness could be viewed warmed her shamefully. She tried not to admit to herself that her current position was making her horny.

It wasn't too long after they had started down the road before Gia's almost tranquil state of mind was jarred back to reality.

"I don't know about you ladies, but I could use a coffee after those cocktails," Mrs. Rutherford announced from the driver's seat.

"Oh, yes," Mrs. Greene giggled. "I bet there's a coffee shop up ahead."

"I don't want to stop. We have hours to go," Mrs. Rutherford said.

Mrs. Greene giggled again, sending a chill down Gia's spine as her bare butt gently swayed with the van's motion in its sling.

"There are drive-thrus. Should take no time at all," Mrs. Greene said.

Gia had no way of knowing that this had all been done before. The cabin ladies played this scenario time and time again. Every stop was planned out, the scenes all acted out before. There was little change from one girl to the next. These women knew what excited them and how to get what they wanted. Gia was about the only new item to their sexual game.

"Well, keep your eyes open. I need a coffee," Mrs. Rutherford told everyone.

Gia pulled her arms against her restraints. She kicked her legs futilely. She was bent up at the hip perfectly. The patent leather shoes, having no tread, were smooth bottomed and slipped off the white sheet like she were lying on a sheet of ice. She was trapped. The ladies were going to find a drive-thru and Gia would go with them. Anyone inside the restaurant would be able to see her naked ass, pointing upward in the sling.

The first trip through the coffee drive-thru proved uneventful. Although the ladies had to wait a substantial amount of time while their order was prepared, no one noticed Gia in the back of the van, her hips in a cloth sling, and her bottom naked to the world. Gia breathed easier, but she was sure it would not always be so simple. She knew eventually, because the ladies would see to it, Gia would be noticed, and strangers would see her naked butt. That knowledge stung her pussy and made her shift hornily in her sling.

Once back on the road, hot coffees in hand, Mrs. Rutherford announced to her fellow travelers, "Her questionnaire is in the seat pocket in front of you, ladies. Mrs. Jung yours is in the glove box. I filled it out last night over dinner."

All the ladies grabbed Gia's questionnaire and began reading through it. Each woman focused, at first, in her interests. They would all read through it from start to finish, but for now they eagerly skimmed down the question and answer columns to find their own answers.

"Never had anal fun or sex. Never received an enema," Mrs. Koop spoke excitedly. "Not even a rectal temperature taken. Oh, Mrs. Rutherford, I like that. I really do."

Mrs. Rutherford laughed along with her friend. Mrs. Koop had anal proclivities. She was usually lucky. Most of the girls they 'hired' were inexperienced anally. All the women were usually lucky. What they all liked to do up at the cabin retreat was unique. And their fun was almost endless, if not extremely unconventional.

"I need to pee," Mrs. Greene announced.

"Language, Mrs. Greene," Mrs. Rutherford scolded kindly.

"Excuse me. I could use a restroom, Mrs. Rutherford."

"I'll stop ahead."

Mrs. Rutherford parked the van and all the ladies exited. They went to the restroom in groups, never leaving the van unattended. One or two stayed near to watch. They were all eager for someone to notice Gia in the back. They were also nearby to protect Gia. It had been their experience, having done this type of thing for years, that some people tried to touch their girls, and that was not to be tolerated.

Gia stayed still. She knew the van had stopped and she was alone. Her bottom felt twice as bare with the van stopped than when it had being running down the highway or snaking through a drive-thru.

Finally, the dreaded moment arrived. Through the windows of the van, muffled yet distinct, Gia heard a male voice.

"What the...?"

Gia saw his shadow fall across the back of the van. She knew he had stopped and was looking down at her bare butt.

"Jim, come and look at this. You won't believe it."

Another shadow. Another male voice.

"Holy, fuck!" Jim said. "That's a bare ass."

"Look, look," the unnamed voice said, "she's in a sling. Her ass is being held up. Oh, she's a naughty girl. I bet she needs a spanking."

Gia heard the boys laugh. She couldn't believe strangers were commenting and enjoying her situation. Out of shame or panic or stupidity, Gia struggled against her bindings. It was futile. All she managed to do was set the sling in sexy motion and wiggle her butt in front of her two admirers.

"Oh, yeah, baby!" One boy encouraged. "Swing that ass for me!"

Gia stopped, but the sling took some time to stop. Her bare butt gently rocked awhile in front of the strangers.

"Hey, you boys!" Gia heard Mrs. Rutherford call. "What are you doing there? Get away from that car."

Gia didn't know to feel gratitude or fear because of Mrs. Rutherford. She knew the old lady wanted people to see her predicament, but on the other hand, maybe the old woman would really protect her. Gia's mind swirled in a hundred different ways, before she realized Mrs. Rutherford would do both; humiliate her, yet not share her with the strangers.

Mrs. Rutherford pushed her way in between the two boys and looked in the van windows. She fringed surprise when she cried, "Missy! Bad girl! You know you're not to show your bottom to strangers!"

Gia knew this was part of the game. 'Missy' was a nice touch. She didn't want anyone to know her real name, even if it was only just her first name.

"I'm so sorry, gentlemen," Gia heard Mrs. Rutherford apologize. "My young friend here is very naughty. Very naughty indeed."

Gia heard Mrs. R open the van's back doors. She turned her head so no one would see her face.

"Her mother warned me she was naughty this way," Mrs. Rutherford continued as she completely opened the doors so they stayed open. "I didn't believe it. I mean really, who would?" Gia was now fully exposed. "She told me, her mother I mean, that I was to spank her if she, Missy, were to act this way." Mrs. Rutherford sat sideways on the van's floor next to Gia's naked bottom. "You are welcomed to watch, gentlemen," she offered. "So you know that this behavior is naughty and that this bad girl has been punished."

The two boys, their cocks as hard as telephone poles and twice as big, huddled around the back of the van, and watched as the strange old woman spanked Gia. They knew this young girl, Missy she was called, wasn't purposely showing her ass to the world. They knew the girl was tied down and held up by a sling, but they enjoyed watching the older lady spank her. The old woman didn't strike the girl's naked butt too hard, but that added to their excitement. She didn't lean forward while she hand paddled the naked rump in front of her. She allowed the boys a perfect view of each strike of her hand to the plumb butt flesh. They listened to the small, sharp sound to 'Missy's' buttocks, and watched in weird, wild ecstasy has the white of the girl's butt turned a rosy pink. For many, many, many years to come this would be the boy's most erotic experience of their lives, and they would each need to pull one off that day, one in the car the, the other in the restroom, to relieve their hard-ons.

The women of the van were laughing gaily. Gia lay in her sling in the back of the vehicle, her buttocks rocking leisurely in its sling, and thought about her pink, warm butt. She had been spanked in front of two strangers. Mrs. Rutherford had taken her time, and thoroughly humbled Gia. Gia had been shamed yet heated up. There was no denying the moist damp of her anxious pussy. Her mind was once again reeling. She had enjoyed her spanking. She had wanted Mrs. Rutherford to allow the boys access to her. Gia thought, uncomfortably, she was becoming a nasty girl. Who could like this? Who would be turned on by it? She could, she thought slowly. I loved it, she admitted. She struggled weakly in her sling because she wished her warm bare bottom to swayed. She wanted to show off. She wanted for others to notice.

Mrs. Rutherford started the van and made her way back to the freeway. The women were still excited about the encounter in the parking lot, and were now in full swing. They were ready to start their little traveling van party.

"Honk the horn! Honk the horn!" Mrs. Greene, sitting behind Mrs. Rutherford, patted Mrs. R's shoulder. They were passing a huge over-the-road truck driver. "Honk so he looks!"

Mrs. Rutherford obliged her young companion and honked the van's horn. She also sped up, passing the truck on the left. The driver looked down casually, then quickly did a double take. He saw a girl's bare butt! He couldn't believe it! He saw a lot of wild shit before, but this was blatant. It was obvious this bare ass was meant to be seen. He blew his truck's air horn by way of approving, and jumped on his radio to alert the other truckers to the rare, sweet treat moving up the highway.

All the ladies cheered, and Mrs. Rutherford sped away from the truck. It wasn't long before the ladies passed another driver and big rig. It was obvious he had been expecting them. He had slowed, and was checking their progress in his big side mirror. When Mrs. Rutherford slowed down and wouldn't come up along side of him, he stuck his arm out the window and frantically waved them forward. The ladies laughed, and Mrs. Rutherford hurried forward to allow the truck driver a view of their girl and her naked ass. The blare from his air horn was applause enough.

Gia was embarrassed although no one could see her face. No one knew who she was, and wouldn't even if they could see her face. Still it was embarrassing. Along the highway her bare ass was exciting news. The trucks were lining up to take a look.

"Oh, oh," Mrs. Greene said excitedly, "that's a female driver. Slow down next to her, Mrs. Rutherford."

Mrs. Greene quickly unbuckled her seat belt, and made her way back to Gia. She had to stoop over and step carefully, but she made it just the same. Mrs. Greene seated herself next to Gia, right along side of her bare bottom.

Mrs. Rutherford sped up right along side the female trucker when she noticed Mrs. Greene was once again seated.

Mrs. Greene caressed Gia's naked butt. She looked up to make sure the female driver was looking down at her and Gia. She smiled up at the woman, and the woman smiled back. Even at a distance, through car windows, traveling at a high rate of speed, Mrs. Greene saw the eager sparkle in the driver's eyes.

"She's watching," Mrs. G told Gia. "She's watching me fondle your bottom. Should we tell her that you've been a bad girl? Such a bad, bad girl," around and around her hand went over Gia's naked mounds, "showing your naked bottom to the world. No wait, we can't tell her. Maybe we need to show her. Yes, that's it. We'll just spank you right now so she knows what a bad girl you are."

Gia kicked and pulled frantically, but it was no use. Mrs. Greene slapped her butt. It wasn't hard, just enough to demonstrate to the truck driver that she was being paddled. Mrs. Greene's hand slapped steadily and not too hard. Gia's butt pinked up prettily. Mrs. Greene soon began to spank harshly, scolding Gia while she slapped her helpless bottom. She picked up her pace too. The sound of hand on bare butt was the only sound in the van. Gia was horrified. She was getting a real spanking. Suddenly Gia felt her hips moving upward. Mrs. Greene was raising the sling. Gia's naked ass bent up very high. When Mrs. Greene stopped the pulley, Gia was almost a V in shape.

"Oh, you naughty girl. I'm going to spank your ass and everyone is going to see."

Mrs. Greene sat up straight. Gia's naked butt was high and exposed. She commenced with Gia's spanking as Mrs. Rutherford sped away from the female driver, who honked happily, expressing her joy, and caught up with the next truck driver. Mrs. R slowed down and allowed the next expectant driver to watch Mrs. Greene spank Gia's bare butt. Again and again Mrs. Rutherford sped up, slowed down, lingered so Gia could be viewed, then sped away again. The ladies only stopped their game when Mrs. Greene was tired and needed some refreshment. They pulled into another fast food drive-thru and ordered colas.

Gia's butt was fire engine red. She couldn't see her ass, but she could feel it, and if felt nuclear. As she felt the van pull into the fast food place, she realized Mrs. Greene hadn't lowered her butt back down, and although her butt faced to the right of the van, away from the drive-thru window, she knew anyone could tell what was happening to her.

At first the young girl at the drive-thru window said nothing. She collected money then reached her hand out with Mrs. Rutherford's change. "Excuse me," she asked politely, "but what is going on back there?" She pointed to the back of the van. The girl couldn't see a whole lot, but she could see Gia's bare butt reflected in the van's huge window.

Mrs. Rutherford fringed surprise and scanned the rearview mirror. "What?" She pretended not to know what the fast food employee was asking. She gasped, "Missy! What did I tell you about showing your bare bottom to strangers? Honestly! Mrs. Greene, would you please correct our wayward companion."

"Yes, ma'am," Mrs. Greene answered obediently. She raised her hand again and swatted Missy's (Gia's) bottom.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds