Gia, the Van and Ladies at Play

"Scoot down," Mrs. Miller told Gia.

Gia didn't know why but she was scared. She would not scoot down. No way!

Mrs. Miller just smiled, her face lined and her eyes patient. "Very well. Mrs. Jung our young employee won't scoot down in her seat. Would you be so kind as to help?"

"Of course."

Mrs. Jung unbuckled her seat belt, and spun her captain's chair all the way around so her knees were facing Mrs. Capp's. She stood up, grabbed underneath Gia's thighs, and pulled. Gia was scooted forward.

"Thank you, Mrs. Jung," Mrs. Miller said politely.

"Yes, thank you," Mrs. Capp repeated. She too now held the same type of contraption as Mrs. Miller.

Mrs. Jung spun forward again and buckled back up.

Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp set to work, Mrs. Miller telling Gia, "She's strong isn't she, and you are naughty. You'll receive a sound spanking for that disobedience, but not right now. You can look forward to that once we're at the cabin."

Each woman slipped the soft pad under Gia's knees, and secured the rope to hoops in the van's roof. They pulled the excess rope through the hoops drawing Gia's legs up. The hoops were set wide so Gia's thighs were spread quite impressively.

Gia was secured. Her feet dangled. Her legs were spread. As Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp reached forward and started pushing her skirt up, Gia screamed, "No!"

"Shh, silly girl. Relax. Let us all have a good look at your girlhood," Mrs. Miller smiled at her.

"Yes, relax," Mrs. Capp said.

Both ladies leaned forward, peering between Gia's tethered legs.

"So sweet."

"Nice."

Mrs. Jung looked around her chair and looked at Gia's cunt.

"Oh, my that is a sweet cherry valley, but that hair is rude. How am I supposed to eat that hairy thing? I don't like hair pie."

The ladies laughed. Mrs. Jung faced forward again, and Gia was left alone for a moment to get used to her current position.

After a brief pause, Mrs. Capp sat up and began to unbutton Gia's blouse. Once each button was undone, Mrs. Capp peeled back the fabric.

Mrs. Miller sat forward, and using a scissors cut the center of Gia's bra in half. She and Mrs. Capp then pulled apart each half, and eyed Gia's bare breasts.

"They're so perky," Mrs. Miller said.

"Pretty," Mrs. Capp said.

"After you, Mrs. Capp," Mrs. Miller told her.

"Yes. Thank you."

Mrs. Capp laid her head on Gia's right shoulder and began fondling her boobies. She giggled them, squeezed them, pinched the nipples and made them hard as pebbles. She lightly slapped them back and forth, laughing as Gia pulled uselessly at her wrist restraints and kicked her feet like a child.

"I wanna see," Mrs. Greene whined like the spoiled girl she was.

"Yes, Mrs. Greene," answered Mrs. Rutherford.

Gia watched in horrific wonder when from the large center console of the van, appeared a camcorder.

"Monitors down, ladies," Mrs. Rutherford instructed. "Mrs. Miller, Mrs. Capp you'll have to adjust the camera to your liking. It's different with each girl."

"Of course," Mrs. Miller acknowledged.

Gia watched as Mrs. Jung flipped down her visor then pull down the bottom portion revealing a screen. Gia could see the camcorder was on and transmitting a view of the floor of the van. Mrs. Miller reached to adjust the camcorder's sight, and by watching Mrs. Jung's screen she adjusted the camera at Gia and Mrs. Capp. If Gia wanted to, she could now watch as Mrs. Capp played with her tits.

"Perfect!" Mrs. Green exclaimed. "Oh, Mrs. Capp please, please, please juggle her tits. Faster! Harder! Oh, God look at her tit go!"

Gia shifted uneasily. There had to be a way to break free. There had to be!

When Mrs. Capp had enough of Gia's tits, Mrs. Miller readjusted the camcorder and Gia could now see the camera was pointed right at her pussy. Mrs. Miller spun the lens setting, and Gia's twat came into close-up. The picture was crystal clear.

"Yes, yes. Do it," Mrs. Greene whispered. "Make her squirm."

Gia had no idea what was about to happen next, but she didn't like Mrs. Greene's excitement.

Mrs. Capp sat up a little sideways, toward Gia, and looked at Gia's nakedness. She especially lingered on Gia's twat. When Gia looked at her, Mrs. Capp had an expectant expression on her face. This caused further concern for Gia.

Mrs. Miller sat the exact same way as Mrs. Capp only the mirror opposite. The only difference was the look on her face was of impish misbehavior. She clearly had a wicked secret and couldn't wait to share it. Gia's feeling of concern was heightened.

"Look what I found." Mrs. Miller held up a small, tapered vibrator for Gia to see. She turned it on and held it to Gia's nose. "Feel how strong it vibrates. Swift, yes? I'm going to tickled your bean with it." Gia kicked hard and struggled in vain. "Feel it on your nose? Imagine that on your precious bean with no way to stop it? You'll have to sit here, strapped down, legs held wide, and accept it."

She slowly traced the sex toy down Gia's middle, and as Gia fought hard to escape, Mrs. Miller told her, "Don't you wish you were still in the back of the van?"

Mrs. Miller put the very tip onto Gia's clit. She barely touched Gia, but the feeling was intense. Gia felt her cunt tightening. She knew when Mrs. Miller removed the toy, her pussy would twitch and spasm with orgasm.

Gia jerked and kicked, and as the ladies watched on close circuit TV Gia's futile attempts, they laughed. When Mrs. Miller removed the vibrator they all were silent as they watched in wonder Gia's cunt contracting sexily.

"Cool," said Mrs. Greene.

"Amazing. I see her rectum twitching," Mrs. Koop said.

Mrs. Miller once again reached to put the vibrator back onto Gia's bean.

Gia moaned helplessly and kicked weakly. "No. No. No," was all she could gasp.

Mrs. Miller looked happy. "No? But my dear we've just started."

She once again held the clitty tickler to Gia, and made Gia squirm has she held the toy to her love button and wouldn't move it.

Gia was writhing with intense desire. Her clit had never been so brutally stimulated. "Please," she begged. "Get it off! Get it off!"

Mrs. Miller put her head on Gia's naked chest. Mrs. Capp watched between Gia's spread legs, smiling wickedly.

"Almost done, Gia," Mrs. Miller told her. "Just a bit longer."

"Yes, longer," Mrs. Capp said the huge grin still on her face.

"No. No. Please! I can't take it!"

"Yes, you can, and you will. You'll do whatever we wish."

Mrs. Miller removed the vibrator and sat up to watch Gia's young pussy pucker and push, pucker and push, wetting her slit.

All the ladies cheered. And Gia's clitty torture began.

It was only torture for a short while. Gia was no stranger to a vibrator, but in the past she had always been the one in control. She could manipulate herself as she saw fit. Now, Mrs. Miller was in control of her. The woman was ruthless. She made Gia's clit with stand the steady vibration for longer than Gia could ever do to herself.

The women, those up close and those observing from their individual TV screens, commented on how swollen Gia's clit was, how her pussy lips tried to open, and how her cunt jerked and sputtered when the vibrator was removed and Gia was allowed to orgasm. The orgasms were small yet intense. Gia could feel her twat open as she wetted herself, and feel her butt hole pull and push in and out. Gia thought of Mrs. Koop's finger in her butt giving her her rectal, and she twitched harder. Gia's slit was soon burning with hot need. Mrs. Miller kept revving her cunt engine, but would not allow complete satisfaction.

The view for other travelers was limited. The over-the-road truckers could tell 'something' was going on, but had no clear answer. A few others could see that very same 'something' on the van's TV screens, but what that 'something' was was vague and unclear.

Gia, thankful Mrs. Greene wasn't keeping up a running commentary on who was looking, sat in the middle of Mesdames Miller and Capp, and put on an impressive pussy show for her employers.

Mrs. Rutherford suddenly announced, "It's two o'clock."

"My how time flies when you are having fun!" Mrs. Miller exclaimed.

Mrs. Capp ran her hand down Gia's right thigh, watching closely as her friend Mrs. Miller tickled the helpless clit in front of her, and said, "Yes, flies."

Mrs. Rutherford pulled into the break down lane, and Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Koop exchanged seats. Mrs. Koop still carried her bag. The exchange was so smooth it took less than twenty seconds.

Once the women were reseated, Mrs. Rutherford eased back into traffic.

Gia was too busy with Mrs. Miller to pay any attention. Her pussy was surprising her continuously. She couldn't believe anyone could be so helpless, so forced upon and be so undeniably horny. She tried to fight the idea she was a serious whore, but she must be. She didn't want Mrs. Miller and the rest of the older women to stop. She just wanted a major release. She needed to cum in a way she didn't believe possible...until now.

Mrs. Koop turned the front seat around exactly like Mrs. Jung had when she had pulled Gia down on her seat. She looked at Mrs. Miller masturbating Gia. Gia was clearly enjoying her tickling; her eyes were misty, her head rolled slowly back and forth, her breathing was shallow and rapid, her nipples were hard, her pussy lips were moist and pouting, begging to be split wide, even her toes were curled.

Mrs. Koop opened her bag and pulled out a small enema bag. She began slowly tipping it up and down, mixing the contents inside. She enjoyed watching Gia struggle against her wrist restraints and leg slings. She laughed hornily. She enjoyed giving helpless girls their first enemas. Next, she made Gia watch as she prepared the enema tip with lubrication. Gia was now moaning helplessly 'no, no, no' but that just excited Mrs. Koop. She felt her own pussy heat up and she felt her own asshole twitch. She enjoyed receiving enemas herself, and her husband of thirty plus years obliged her by giving her an enema every Sunday night. She always felt lighter, cleaner after her husband helped her hold her enema for a few minutes before she emptied herself. Mrs. Koop appreciated the finer benefits of enemas, and, more importantly, they were a blast to force upon anal virgins who were tied down and made to endure their superiors' sexual whims.

Mrs. Koop lubed up her right forefinger, no glove this time, and knelt down in front of Gia.

"Time for your two o'clock enema. You will also be receiving a two-thirty enema."

Gia groaned, her head rolling pitifully back and forth.

"Now, now there is no 'no' for you," Mrs. Koop continued indifferently. "You will get your enemas. You will get them here in the van and we," she motioned to indicate the other women, "are going to watch. I am going to lubricate your rectum. I know you're probably still slippery from your earlier fingering but we want you nice and greasy. The enema tip is modest, a beginner size, but we have to insert it all the way. But don't you fret, my pretty one, I'll make sure it doesn't come out. You have to empty your bag. Don't want anything interrupting."

Mrs. Koop leaned to the right and with the fingers of her left hand pushed Gia's buttocks open right around her rectum so she could clearly see. With her right finger she slowly re-lubed Gia's asshole. Her finger slipped in and out. Mrs. Koop sighed in lustful desire as she felt Gia's tight dark hole yield to her.

Gia screamed in utter delight. Mrs. Miller hadn't stopped vibrating her swollen nub but as Mrs. Koop slowly pushed her digit into Gia's dark star, Mrs. Miller gave the vibrator a rotation. It was heaven!

Mrs. Koop looked up at the four ladies eagerly watching her. She smiled and told them, "She's cumming. My goodness is she ever!"

Mrs. Koop couldn't believe the tightness of Gia's O-ring. Her anus was so tight and warm. She could also see Gia's pussy pulsing wetly. Mrs. Koop wanted to put Gia's pounding cunt into her mouth.

"I didn't think girls could do that anymore!" Mrs. Koop admitted.

"I thought the same thing," Mrs. Rutherford confessed. "She's different all right."

"Naughty, naughty Mrs. Rutherford," Mrs. Jung scolded playfully. "You're not suppose to have the goods before the cabin trip."

Mrs. Rutherford just laughed. She always helped herself the night before the trip up North.

Mrs. Miller turned off the vibrator and sat up to watch. She and Mrs. Capp exchanged excited looks. They both enjoyed Mrs. Koop's enema fetish.

Mrs. Koop took a wet wipe and cleaned up her finger. She took the enema tip and slowly, slowly pushed it into Gia's asshole.

"Good girl," Mrs. K praised as she hung the enema bag along side Gia's left leg. It was well above Gia's butt so the soapy water would flow with ease. She attached the loose end of the hose to Gia's enema nozzle, and opened the bag. The warm water snaked lazily through the hose, which was clear so all the ladies could see the filling of Gia's butt and bowels.

Before Mrs. Koop sat back in her seat, she took a label and wrapped it around the enema bag. It was florescent orange with bold black lettering that proclaimed 'FILLING IN PROGRESS'.

Gia moaned, ashamed.

All the ladies laughed.

"This is a small enema," Mrs. Koop told Gia from her seat. She sat primly focusing on Gia's nozzle. She got hornier and hornier watching the enema enter her girl. "Only two cups. Extremely small. I used very little cleanser, so the cramping will be kept to a minimum. Just relax. Just let yourself be filled."

When Gia had emptied her enema bag, Mrs. Koop clamped the hose off and covered the old blaze orange label with a new one. Gia groaned weakly when she read, 'BAG ADMINISTERED'.

Mrs. K looked at Gia sternly and told her, "We'll keep you clamped off to keep the pressure up. You will hold your water now."

Mrs. Capp put her head back on Gia's right shoulder and reached under her right leg. She casually held the nozzle in Gia's butt. Mrs. Koop was correct, there would be no accidents. Her insides felt watery and full. The enema had felt, at first, weirdly sexual: warm, penetrating, deep, consuming, but now it felt uncomfortable.

The ladies drove in silence. All eyes were on Gia, watching her hold her first enema.

Finally Mrs. Rutherford asked, "Anywhere, Mrs. Koop?"

"Yes."

"I need gas. We'll stop here."

Mrs. Rutherford pulled into a busy service station/convenience store. She stopped the van in front of a gas pump.

"Mrs. Greene," Mrs. R called out, "would you please do the honors? These gas pumps baffle me."

"Of course," Mrs. Greene answered happily.

Mrs. Capp stayed with Gia and held her nozzle. All the other ladies exited the van. Only Mrs. Koop headed directly to the convenience store, her black bag in her hand.

Gia was completely consumed with panic! The camcorder was still transmitting an image of her pussy to all the TV screens! Plus, they were stopped, and anyone and everyone could see her predicament! Mrs. Capp laughed meanly as Gia panicked, and she rolled her head over and began sucking Gia's nipple.

Mrs. Koop was the first to return to the van. She even got back before Mrs. Greene was finished pumping the gas tank. She returned to her seat through the sliding door and unzipped her black bag. She withdrew another enema bag. It was the exact size as the first bag and Mrs. Koop gave it a few firm shakes and hung it next to Gia's right leg. She took the hose off of the empty bag, clamp and all, and secured it to the full bag. She carefully placed a 'FILLING IN PROGRESS' label onto the bag, and opened the hose.

Several people walked past the van and stared openly at Gia. First at the enema bags, snickering when they read the bright orange labels, then at her naked chest and cunt.

A middle-aged couple walked passed, heading for their freshly filled car. They noticed Gia and slowed. Gia heard the man say to his wife, "Looks like someone has been a naughty girl." His woman giggled, blushing knowingly. "Nothing like a couple of enemas to straighten up a bad girl."

"Oh, Bill, hush," the woman scolded.

He slipped his arm around her waist and let his hand drop down to cup her ample buttocks. "Maybe you've been a naughty girl in need of straightening herself."

The woman laughed again. "Bill! Hush now."

"No. I mean it. When we get home I should give you..."

Gia could no longer hear them, but she was confident Bill wanted to give his woman an enema for fun. She moaned weakly. People were getting excited seeing her tethered to her seat having her butt filled with warm water.

Mrs. Koop sat quietly, and listened and watched as people walked passed the van. She was always amazed how people looked and commented. Some even stopped to ask questions or to gawk at the ladies newest employee. Every blue moon someone would want more, a touch, or a taste, or a closer look, and sometimes their requests were granted, but it ended there. It amazed her really. Never once, in all the years they had been traveling with a 'housemaid', had they ever been questioned, held up, or stopped. People were voyeurs deep down, Mrs. Koop knew. And perverts just like her and her cabin friends.

Mrs. Greene poked her head into the van and smiled brightly at Gia. "That ass is thirsty! Glug, glug, glug look at her butt drink that bag down. Ooo, Mrs. Koop, how soapy did you make it?"

"No soap in this enema, dear." Mrs. Koop looked at her young companion. She was patient with the disappointed look on Mrs. Greene's face. "Training enemas should be gentle. We want our young maid here to be successful don't we?"

Mrs. Greene pouted cutely. "I suppose, but I want to see her filled. I mean I want her butt drowning so she squirts hugely."

"I know, I know," Mrs. Koop consoled her. "That'll come later. I promise."

"Yes, ma'am," she said, flouncing her full skirt sexily.

Mrs. Greene went back to filling van's gas tank.

"All done," Mrs. Koop announced, and she clamped off Gia's second bag. She covered the current label with a new label, 'BAG ADMINSTERED'.

How could this be happening? Gia thought wildly.

Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp returned. Mrs. Miller started up again with the vibrator.

When Gia fussed, she scolded her, "Hush! You have to learn to multi task. You have a demanding job and employers, so be quiet and be still. You will do two things at once. You will perform. You will be available. You will behave."

Mrs. Miller started tickling Gia's rested clit, and began to rev her up again, full bowels and all.

Mrs. Greene finished her gas pumping duties and jumped into her seat inside the van. Mrs. Rutherford and Mrs. Jung returned to the van, and the ladies continued their journey to the cabin Gia still strapped in her seat spread eagle.

The longer Gia sat, Mrs. Miller playing with her clit, all the other passengers watching on TV, the fuller her butt felt. The enemas she had been given were definitely making their presence known. The feeling of having to use the restroom was undeniable, but the vibrator at her bean felt so good. When Mrs. Miller lifted the toy and Gia had a quick, small orgasm, the camcorder filming her twat's spasms, the watery full feeling inside her bowels made her orgasms wickedly nasty. She wanted to have a massive orgasm while she emptied her butt.

"Mrs. Capp?" Mrs. Miller asked.

"Yes, Mrs. Miller?" Mrs. Capp replied.

"Your turn."

"Yes," she smiled sweetly, "my turn."

Mrs. Miller removed her vibrator and Mrs. Capp started up one of her own. Hers was bigger and buzzed harder. She set to work on Gia straight away.

Gia was insane with desire. Mrs. Capp's sex toy was sending her repeatedly, but Mrs. Capp knew when to ease up so Gia wouldn't have a mind-bending climax.

All the ladies eyes were riveted onto their screens. They were enthralled with watching Gia's box sputter and jerk. They were amazed and impressed; never had one of their girls cum so much. They all knew she could have the 'big' one. They couldn't wait for that.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds