Gia, the Van and Ladies at Play

It took a long time for the restaurant employees to fill six small soda cups and hand them to Mrs. Rutherford. They all gathered around the drive-thru window and watched as Gia's butt was paddled. They laughed and shrieked and shouted out instructions.

Mrs. Greene worked skillfully, her hand a determined tool to punish Gia. She enjoyed Gia's humiliation and swatted her loudly. She knew the kids in the window were having great fun.

As Mrs. Rutherford started to pull away, Mrs. Greene quickly slapped the upturned butt in front of her repeatedly. Over the stinging swats to Gia's bare skin, she heard the kids laughing hysterically.

"That was great!" Mrs. Greene exclaimed as she returned to her seat in the interior of the van, and sucked down the cold cola. "We must have seen fifteen truckers. And those kids! They had the time of their lives! Oh, I hope someday they do something like this. Wouldn't that be exciting!"

"Yes," giggled Mrs. Miller.

"Indeed," Mrs. Capp agreed. "Exciting."

Gia, still not lowered down, suffered in the back of the van, her ass propped up for all to see, which now included any vehicle taller than a car, silently. She would never admit to anyone, including God Himself, how wet she was, how hot she felt in her slit. She liked knowing people were viewing her like some slutty animal at the zoo, or better yet at a peep show in the seedy part of town. Her ass end viewable for a mere quarter. Gia hid her smile.

Mrs. Koop looked over the back of her seat. "I see she's ready for me. Now where's my bag?"

Mrs. Koop grabbed a small black bag, and stepping carefully around Mrs. Greene made her way to the back of the van where Gia hung from her sling.

Mrs. Koop sat between Gia's legs. Gia's ass was eye level to her. Mrs. Koop sat for a moment just staring at the bare bottom before her. Although it was reddish pink from her fresh spanking, Gia's bare butt was lovely. Mrs. Koop noticed it was smooth and firm. She wondered what it would feel like in her hands. She was curious to see what Gia's virginal asshole looked like. Would it be small? Large? What color would it be? How tight would it be? How swirled would it look? How big around could she get it? She sat there, behind Gia, watching the bare butt sway lightly back and forth in front of her face.

To Mrs. Koop, Gia's ass was waving her in to explore it, but the older lady waited. She imagined cupping Gia's buttocks in her hands and slowly, slowly, teasingly pulling them apart. Then she would gaze upon Gia's private hole and lick it. She imagined the tight heat of Gia's unexplored ass canal. She imagined Gia's hole twitching around her finger as she tickled Gia's clit and brought her to orgasm. She thought of what this young lady's rectum would look like when it expelled a huge watery enema, and what it would look like with a vibrating butt plug implanted up it darkness. And finally, Mrs. Koop thought of what Gia's ass would feel like when she fucked her asshole for the first time. Mrs. Koop wouldn't be able to feel Gia's tightness or warmth, or feel Gia's hole clenching around her strap-on dildo, but she would be able to feel Gia's ass cheeks trying to close, trying to protect her vulnerable chute. She would be able to feel Gia's body tighten as her asshole yielded to Mrs. Koop's demanding anal desire, and hear the moans, and the pleas, and the begging. She might even see tears as Gia lost her battle and her hole accepted Mrs. Koop's plastic dick up her butt. Mrs. Koop thought of the magic moment when her young Gia finally relaxed, her body loosening, as she realized the battle was lost, and allowed herself to be broken.

'Maybe,' Mrs. Koop thought greedily, 'she'll be one of those rare bitches who would get into it, and fuck back.' Mrs. Koop always loved it when her anal virgins turned out to be anal whores who loved to take it up the butt.

Mrs. Koop stopped her daydreaming, her pussy wet and sparking. She was horny for this girl. She was so fortunate that her special delights were seldom explored before their girls were 'hired' into their service. She had enjoyed many anal virgins. She was very, very lucky. She cupped Gia's buttocks in her hands and gently massaged them.

"Your butt is very warm, Gia," Mrs. Koop told her. "I enjoyed watching your spanking. So did all your fans. You have a sexy ass especially when it's being spanked." Mrs. Koop took her hands and lightly spanked each of Gia's butt cheeks. "Oh, yeah." Slap, slap, slap her hands went evenly on Gia's bottom. "Just like that." Slap, slap, slap. "Nice. I am Mrs. Koop. You may call me that should you need to address me. Of course, proper behavior is for you to wait to be address first, but one never knows. Servants need to talk sometimes. Now, I have some follow up questions for you."

She patted Gia's left butt cheek with her left hand, and with her right hand she took out the questionnaire Mrs. Rutherford had filled out the night before.

Mrs. Koop found the answers she was looking for, and asked, her left hand still resting on Gia's bottom, "You answered here that you are an anal virgin. Is that right?"

Gia's heart lurched. She shifted uneasily, but Mrs. Koop's hand on her left buttock prevented movement. The helpless feeling heated up her pussy, yet at the same time the anal questions made her very nervous.

"Yes," Gia mumbled.

Mrs. Koop shook Gia's butt cheek in her hand. "That is not the proper way to address me. Try again. Any more mistakes and you will be paddled."

"Yes, ma'am," Gia answered.

Mrs. Koop patted Gia's butt cheek happily. "Better. See how easy it is? Keep a respectful, civil tongue in your head, and you'll be just fine. So one more time, correctly, are you an anal virgin?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Nice," Mrs. Koop hissed. "And you've never had an enema?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"No, rectal temperature taken?"

"No, ma'am."

Gia wiggled again in her sling. The warm hand on her bottom held her in place. Gia's asshole was now heating up. She wanted Mrs. Koop the play with her hole. 'Oh, God,' she thought feverishly. 'I am becoming a dirty nasty whore'.

Mrs. Koop looked back up from the questionnaire she had been reading from, and looked at Gia's beautiful butt. She placed her other hand on her captive's buttocks and held her lightly. She once again began to gently knead and squish Gia's moundy flesh.

"So when you've been to the gynecologist they didn't put a finger in your rectum while giving you your pelvic examine?"

Gia heart was pounding! This woman's line of questioning was scaring her. She had never had a thing up her butt! What did this lady want from her? Why did Gia want this woman to put something up her butt? She was confused. She was scared. She was anxious.

"Answer me, Gia," Mrs. Koop coaxed. "What about your doctors visits? Any medical fingers up your butt?"

"No, ma'am," Gia whispered.

Mrs. Koop smiled. She was elated!

"I'm so glad doctors are getting away from that. I'll have a look now at your bunghole. I nice long look, if you don't mind."

Gia felt Mrs. Koop tenderly pulled her ass apart. "Ah!" She heard the woman exclaim followed by wicked laughter. "So small. So pristine. So gorgeous. Untouched. Goody, goody, goody."

Gia felt Mrs. Koop release her spread opened bottom, and heard the ripping of paper. Next, Mrs. Koop's hand was on top of Gia's buttocks, right above the crack of her ass. She felt the woman push upward and splay her fingers. Gia was unaware of how open her butt hole was until she felt the cold wet of Mrs. Koop's touching. Gia flinched, but Mrs. Koop kept wetly tapping at her rectum.

"What you feel is a long Q-tip," Mrs. Koop explained. "I'm wiping your rectum down so I can tongue your virgin hole."

Gia wiggled in her sling. Mrs. Koop laughed at her. "It won't help, dear. You are going to be tongue. I am going to hold your ass cheeks as wide as I can and taste your virgin spot."

Gia kicked some more, frantic.

"I know, I know," Mrs. Koop said. She took a dry tissue and lightly dabbed up the Q-tips antiseptic. "So difficult isn't it? But it's coming. You will be thoroughly explored with my tongue anally. It's what I live for, girl's assholes." Mrs. Koop took up Gia's butt cheeks in her hands again. "It's time. You're ready. I'm ready to have you. I recommend you just relax in your sling and, of course, in my hands." Mrs. Koop pulled Gia open. "I'm looking at your star right now. It looks very yummy. Oh, this is going to be good."

Mrs. Koop leaned forward, tongue sticking out, and began to lick between Gia's spread open buttocks.

Gia fought against her restraints. She pulled her wrists and kicked her legs childishly. She squeezed her butt as hard as she could, but Mrs. Koop just laughed and continued tickling Gia's asshole with her tongue. Tired, Gia collapsed into the sling that held her ass up to Mrs. Koop face. She allowed the woman to hold her butt open and help herself to her asshole. She felt tears sting her eyes. She was so helpless and so humbled. She felt the wet tip of Mrs. Koop's tongue digging at her opening and enter her just the slightest bit. A tear slid down her face.

"Ohh," Gia groaned. She couldn't believe this was happening to her.

Mrs. Koop pulled away and blew on the virgin butt hole. Gia felt the coolness on her back door and she realized how busy Mrs. Koop had been. Gia felt the woman's hands move closer to the inside of her crack. Mrs. Koop pulled her wide, very wide, drawing her butt bud taunt.

"Better," Mrs. Koop said. "Mmm," and she returned to wetly lapping at the virgin star.

Gia lay quietly and allowed the older woman to taste her. And she discovered as she rested and was forced to surrender, she was burning up. Gia's pussy began to sizzle, and started demanding her to wiggle her ass in Mrs. Koop's face. She scrunched her toes in her shoes and willed herself to lay still. Her pussy was bitchy and urgent. It demanded her to wiggle.

Finally, Gia whined and tried to arch her back. She wanted the tongue at her swirled opening to travel further and tickle her clit.

Mrs. Koop stopped. Not the response Gia was hoping for, but Mrs. Koop wouldn't disappoint her.

"She's ready," the older lady said.

"About time," Mrs. Greene exasperated. "That took forever."

Mrs. Greene and all the other ladies except Mrs. Rutherford knelt on the van's bench seat closest to Gia and peered over the top. Mrs. Koop moved to the side of Gia and slipped a latex glove onto her right hand. While the ladies watched, she lubed up her middle finger.

"Time for your first rectal, Gia," Mrs. Koop informed her.

Mrs. Koop put her left hand on top of Gia's butt, pulled upward, and put the tip of her lubed up middle finger on Gia's rectum. She saw her finger was right on her girl's O-ring. She briefly imagined her finger slipping up Gia's butt, before she focused on Gia's first ass violation.

Gia's heart was hammering. She felt the finger tip at her butt hole. She felt the ladies eyes on her bare ass. What kind of view they had, she didn't want to know. She wanted to stop.

"Easy now, Gia. Here it comes. Nice and slow."

Mrs. Koop pushed and Gia yielded. Gia couldn't believe a finger slowly bored its way up her butt. She felt full and uncomfortable, but she wasn't overly distressed.

Mrs. Koop stopped when her finger was fully inserted, and she rested Gia.

"She's wonderfully tight," Mrs. Koop told Gia's audience. "We'll have her hold my finger awhile before I administer her examine."

The longer Mrs. Koop held her middle finger in Gia's butt, the bigger it started to feel. The ladies weren't overly talkative. They were busy watching Gia hold a finger up her asshole.

Mrs. Koop draped her left hand over Gia's butt and rested her hand on Gia's right butt cheek. She patted her employee/patient affectionately. "Almost done."

Gia swam in her sling. Her butt hole stung and she wanted Mrs. Koop's finger out of her. Unfortunately, Mrs. Koop had other ideas about Gia's bunghole and her finger.

"Always the struggle before the inevitable." Pat, pat went Mrs. Koop's hand on Gia's buttocks. "Once she's settled we'll begin," she told the other ladies.

Gia struggled all around Mrs. Koop's finger. When she grew tired and stopped, her rectal began.

Mrs. Koop withdrew her long lubed finger and reinserted it. Over and over she worked, watching her finger disappear between Gia's ass cheeks. All the ladies watched too. No one knew how many trucks they passed except Mrs. Rutherford who smiled devilishly when she noticed others in vehicles looking curiously at the back of the van.

Finally, Mrs. Koop rapidly fingered Gia's helpless butt hole. Gia did well with her rectal until Mrs. Koop stuck her finger all the way up her canal and jiggled her digit way up her. She also rotated her finger back and forth, boring out Gia. Gia groaned under Mrs. Koop's examining.

"She's doing fine," Mrs. Koop told the watching ladies. "Groaning is normal. Wait until something big is in there, my dear."

Gia kicked weakly, but Mrs. Koop kept fingering her. Gia was scared with the notion of something bigger in her ass.

"All done." Mrs. Koop's intrusive finger was withdrawn. She patted Gia's butt tenderly. "You were a good girl, and good girls get special treats."

"Oh, goodie," Mrs. Greene said. "What's her treat?"

Mrs. Koop dug in her bag and brought out Gia's 'treat'.

"I brought a pinwheel," she announced.

"Awesome," Mrs. Greene whispered.

Mrs. Koop unfolded the pinwheel so it was shaped like an L. The wheel was very large and made of reflective paper. It had a small battery attached to the wheel so the wheel spun without the aid of the wind. She inserted the opposite end into Gia's rectum. It had a round ball shaped end so it wouldn't fall out. Mrs. Koop switched on the battery and sat back.

All the ladies clapped and cheered as they watched Gia's pinwheel spin in the sunlight, sparkling brightly all around the van. It would catch driver's eyes, drawing their gaze toward Gia's naked butt. The wheel was high enough that Gia's butt was still visible, and the viewer could see that the pinwheel was being held in Gia's butt. It was perfect.

"Delightful," Mrs. Miller cried.

"Festive," Mrs. Capp denoted.

Mrs. Greene sat back in her seat. She turned to the side, facing the direction of Gia's naked ass was facing, and watched as they passed cars. She had a perfect view of the vehicles they passed, and she let Gia know whenever anyone was looking at her and her anal 'treat'.

"Look, look that car is totally looking," Mrs. Greene laughed. "I think they like your version of 'sit and spin' Mrs. Koop."

All the ladies laughed. Gia burned in shame, knowing the pinwheel was twirling for everyone to see. She was glad her face was hidden, and that no one knew her cunt was wet.

Mrs. Greene kept up the commentary as Mrs. Rutherford drove. Gia waited for an end. She was keyed up, especially every time Mrs. Greene announced another person or group of people was looking at her bare butt and treat. She felt relaxed, getting used to the high angle of the swing, but she felt hot. She was anxious and lustful. She wanted Mrs. Koop to come back and finish her. She wanted to be fucked.

"Pit stop," Mrs. Rutherford announced.

She pulled into a restaurant parking lot. She parked the van and walked around to the back. She swung open the back doors as the rest of the ladies exited the van. Mrs. Koop came and retrieved her anal pinwheel. Mrs. Rutherford pulled Gia's big white panties back up, lowered the sling, and unlocked Gia's arms from her tie downs.

"Get up," Mrs. R ordered her young housemaid.

Gia got up slowly, but no one rushed her. She looked at all her captors, and she felt embarrassed and weak.

Mrs. Rutherford took her hand and led her to the restaurant. "Behave," she warned, "or you will be gravely punished. We are going to use the restroom, and have a small bite to eat. Don't act up, don't try to run, and you'll be just fine."

Mrs. Rutherford took Gia to the bathroom and let her use the toilet. It took awhile before Gia could go because Mrs. R was in the stall with her, watching. It took a threat of a spanking there in the stall to encourage Gia to finally go. After the bathroom, Gia sat in a round booth surrounded by all the ladies. Mrs. Rutherford sat to her left, Mrs. Green to her right. Mrs. Greene pushed up Gia's pleated skirt and rested her hand possessively on her upper thigh. Every once in awhile, Mrs. G lightly brushed her pinky across Gia's crotch. Gia jumped the first few times Mrs. Greene touched her like this, causing all the women to laugh knowingly, asking innocently what the matter was. Before their light lunch was over, Gia's under pants were damp with her sweet water.

Lunch finished and the tab paid, the ladies returned to the van. Gia was scared. She didn't want to get back in the van. She wanted the humiliation to end. Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp were walking beside her. They were holding her hands and talking.

"Would you like to sit up front, between us?" Mrs. Miller asked.

Gia wasn't sure if Mrs. Miller expected an answer, because immediately Mrs. Capp said, "Yes, up front."

At the van Gia was grateful she was led to the sliding side door and not to the back where her sling was. Mrs. Rutherford pushed a button on her key chain and the door slid open. She proceeded to the driver's side, unlocking the front doors as she went.

Mrs. Miller sat down on the van floor just inside the van's sliding door. She pulled Gia toward her. She and Mrs. Capp pulled up Gia's blue skirt. They held the front and back up very high. Gia's crisp white panties were bright in the sunlight.

"Those are huge!" Mrs. Greene laughed. "What are they? Servant underwear?" She made servant sound like a dirty word.

"No," Mrs. Miller said. "They're little girl undies."

"Yes, little girl's underpants," echoed Mrs. Capp.

"But not necessary," continued Mrs. Miller.

"Off," said Mrs. Capp.

Mrs. Miller pulled down Gia's underwear.

"Step out of them."

Horrified her body did as the older woman instructed; Gia did as she was told.

The women kept Gia's skirt raised, and as Mrs. Rutherford buckled her seatbelt all the other women stare at Gia's naked butt then looked around to the front of her and looked at her pussy.

"Hair," Mrs. Miller noted.

"No good," said Mrs. Capp as she handed the back hem of Gia's skirt to Mrs. Koop and walked around to gaze at Gia's pussy. "Oh my, that must go."

Mrs. Greene stepped forward and fondled Gia's bare butt. "We can take care of that." She patted Gia tenderly. "Can't we?"

Gia nodded blushing brightly. "Yes," she whispered.

"Yes, ma'am!" Mrs. Greene gave Gia a healthy smack across the crack of her ass. "Or do you need more time in the corporal punishment corner?"

"No, ma'am."

Mrs. Greene smiled. It was a powerful look on her face. "Good, girl."

Mrs. Greene turned away and jumped in the van. Mrs. Koop followed her, and they sat in the last bench seat. Mrs. Miller stood and guided Gia into the first bench seat with her. Mrs. Capp followed quickly and sat on Gia's right. Mrs. Jung returned to her seat next to Mrs. Rutherford. The sliding door was closed and Mrs. R set off.

Gia was so grateful to be in the front and not in the back where her bare bottom was put on display. But she wasn't relaxed for long.

"Ready, Mrs. Capp? Ladies?" Mrs. Miller asked.

"Oh, yes, ready," Mrs. Capp answered.

"Yes," the others replied.

"Mrs. Greene, Mrs. Koop if you please," Mrs. Miller said mysteriously.

Gia heard rustling behind her as both Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp put leather cuffs on each of her wrists. There was a big metal loop on each cuff, which the ladies pulled a leather strap through. Next they pulled it through metal hoops in the bench seat. The hoops were small, almost hidden in the space that separated the individual seats. Each woman secured Gia's arms. Mrs. Miller was finished first, and Gia realized she was clearly the leader of these two, her and Mrs. Capp, but she stayed busy. She reached behind Gia and took something from Mrs. Greene. To Gia it looked like rope until she noticed some soft material about half down the rope. The material was thick and about two inches wide.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds