Gia, the Van and Ladies at Play

When Mrs. Greene heard the rev of the ferry engines, and heard the others on the boat exiting their cars to come to the van to watch the education of the young girl tied open in front of her, she began to flick Gia's love bud quickly and briefly before she paused to allow Gia's cunt one tight wet contraction before she returned her tongue to the bloated bean before her.

Gia was whimpering nonstop. She was aware of the people surrounding the van. They were enjoying champagne and talking with each other, but they were also watching. Gia was unaware that many of these people crowded around the van were friends of the ladies, or fans. The cabin ladies had a devoted following, and they knew what to expect. They watched Gia as her cunt was under Mrs. Greene's control. They reached into the van and played with Gia's tits. Others took turns sitting next to Gia in the van or by Mrs. Greene in the driver's seat. Gia was admired up close and praised lavishly for her show when Mrs. Greene allowed the visitors to watch her sweet pussy orgasm and spurt.

The front passenger door was pulled open and the crowd was fondling Mrs. Green's bare butt. There were enough swats to her naked flesh to cause a pretty pink blush to her white cheeks. The playful paddling motivated Mrs. Greene to tease Gia all the more.

Suddenly, halfway to the far shore where the cabin was, Gia felt an amazing energy in her crotch. Her thighs tingled and her nipples contracted sharply. A good-looking man was now sitting next to her. He was sitting forward intently looking between Gia's thighs. His scrutiny was adding to Gia's build up. She was suddenly unable to handle the explosive feeling surging straight up her middle and running down her thighs to her feet.

Unable to help herself Gia cried out, "Oh, no." Her voice quavered and she shifted her legs inside her slings. "No," again she whined her youth and sexual inexperience in her voice.

Mrs. Greene slowed down a bit. Gia was ready, and boy was she going to blow! Mrs. Greene knew Harlan, the man sitting next to Gia, was the perfect man to have close at hand. She quickly informed him, "She's ready."

Mrs. G heard a deep, masculine chuckle; it sent an electric shock to her own pussy. Harlan was a fantastic lover. He was firm, assured, and beautiful. With his help, Gia would blow her cunt for the crowd to see.

"Could you hand me the camcorder?" Mrs. Greene asked. Someone was fondling her bare butt and she was tempted to wiggle her ass all around. She forced herself to stay on task. "And could you please set it on auto focus?"

Harlan moved swiftly and smoothly. He handed Mrs. Greene the camera and asked quietly, "Should I make the announcement, Mrs. Greene?"

Mrs. Greene pulled away from Gia's steaming hot box and she hurriedly told him, "Yes, please."

She added politeness to her voice to show her respect to Harlan. He was a special friend, and while he was a considerate lover and agreeable in bed, he had a dominate personality and was someone to be respected. She could be bitchy and spoiled with the other, older ladies and especially to the housemaid, but not to Harlan. Mrs. Rutherford and Mrs. Jung could speak freely to him, being equals, but Mrs. Greene could not. Her submissive thoughts heightened her horniness, and solidified her power over the bound youngster spread out in front of her.

Harlan leaned out of the van's sliding door, champagne in hand, and announced to the crowd, "Ladies, gentleman, our young toy here is about to pop for Mrs. Greene. If you please, to the back of the van. Gia's eminent climax will be broadcast on the TV screen back there."

Gia couldn't see, but at the touch of a button the very back of the last bench seat slid apart. A very expensive TV screen was enclosed behind the panels. Gia's massive release would be observed up close and in perfect color. It was better for her, for the moment, to not know how she was going to be put on display.

Mrs. Greene had eaten pussy and filmed the girl she was enjoying many times before. She was comfortable with doing both tasks at the same time. It helped Harlan was nearby. He had an easy, comforting way with the girls who were tethered in the van. Mrs. Greene got busy with tongue and camera.

Gia was building, building, charging toward climax. She was unsure. She couldn't believe her clit could feel so puffy and sensitive. Mrs. Greene's tongue was heaven on her. Over and over Mrs. Greene touched her lightly, tickled her, and paused. Gia's snatch was a steel trap. Her pussy was a fountain of sweet water. Her cum pooled on the upholstery and drenched Mrs. Greene's chin. Finally, Mrs. Greene took up her gigantic, tender clit in her mouth and ever so softly took her to the moment of no return.

Gia was whimpering childishly. Her body was going somewhere her mind didn't know it could go. Out of desperation she looked to the handsome stranger sitting next to her.

"I can't. I can't," she stammered.

The stranger looked at her kindly. Gia knew he knew her hesitation, her overwhelming doubt.

Harlan smiled kindly at the new young woman being brought bound and tortured to the cabin. She was beautiful. Her body perfection. Her experience almost nonexistent. He wanted her in a way that was unique to him.

"It's okay, my dear," he told Gia. "Relax. Relax. Let Mrs. Greene send you. I'm right here. I won't let anything bad happen to you. It's all good."

Harlan reached out and firmly yet perfectly pinched Gia's left nipple.

"Ahhhh," Gia groaned. "Oh, oh, oh."

"Go with it, Gia," Harlan coaxed her. "We're all here to help you."

Mrs. Greene felt Gia's climax on her tongue. She pulled away and pointed the camcorder at her smoking hot crotch. She watched in the small camera's screen an incredible sight.

Gia was squealing with ecstasy, and felt her cunt clench tightly, tightly, tightly while electricity surged through the rest of her body. She tugged hard at her wrist restraints, as her pussy exploded. She felt her boiling cum spurt out of her.

Mrs. Greene was awed. "Shit! That's amazing! God, look at her cum!"

Harlan looked between Gia's legs and stared in disbelief. He had never seen a pussy blow like that. He looked back at Gia and smiled at her. He was proud of her somehow. He wanted this girl.

"That's a good girl, Gia," he said as he watched her pussy spasm. "That's a good big girl," he praised.

The van's crowd was applauding and hooting with equal admiration as Harlan and Mrs. Greene had. The strangers, old and new, were awe struck, wishing they could experience an orgasm like the one they were witnessing. Gia's pussy was a miracle. Many of them would visit the ladies at least once this trip to the island to have another glance at the girl, Gia.

Mrs. Greene kept the camera rolling until Gia's pussy quieted down. She had lost count of Gia's cunt contractions but she figured it was well into the fifties.

Harlan stroked Gia's tired legs and helped Mrs. Rutherford untie her.

Gia was emotionally drained and physically exhausted, and in need of tender care. Mrs. Rutherford allowed Harlan to cradle Gia. He had such a way with the girls. He stroked her hair and breasts as she regained her normal breathing and her body stopped trembling.

At the dock, he would dress her in warm pj's, and at the cabin her would carry Gia to Mrs. Rutherford's bed and bind her down to sleep. Then he would talk with her and perhaps Mrs. Jung as well, and decisions would be made. Mrs. R rarely denied him his desires, but one never knew. His wishes were always considered, but never guaranteed. She left him to Gia and had Mrs. Greene, her bottom covered again, to see to the delivery of his car from the ferry to the cabin.

Gia felt like a helpless kitten, but this gorgeous stranger was tending to her wonderfully. He smiled warmly as he petted her body and quieted her, protecting her yet allowing the fellow passengers to gaze upon her nakedness one last time for the night. Soon he dressed her in warm fuzzy pj's and rode with her to the huge water front cabin. He carried Gia to a huge bedroom where he gently secured her to the bed by her ankles. He kissed her forehead and left, closing the door behind him.

Gia was asleep almost instantly.

Mrs. R walked Harlan to his car and they talked a long time.

When Mrs. Rutherford returned to her cabin, Harlan had secured Gia for some special fun. Gia didn't know how lucky she was. Really she didn't.

TO BE CONTINUED...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds