Gia, the Van and Ladies at Play

Mrs. Rutherford scanned the roadside, asking Mrs. Koop next to her, "Anything appeal to you?"

"It doesn't matter," Mrs. Koop said looking around too. "As long as it's crowded."

"How about there on the left?" Mrs. R asked.

Mrs. Koop's eyes sparkled with excitement. "Yes. Yes, it's perfect."

Once again Mrs. Rutherford parked the van in the parking lot. Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp untied Gia's wrists and legs. They rolled Gia onto her left hip so Mrs. Koop could attend to Gia's enema bag and hose. She detached the hose from the bag and rolled up the hose. She used a zip tie to keep the hose rolled up. The hose was still clamped so Gia still retained her water. Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Capp had Gia step into some new panties. They were thong panties, and Mrs. Miller made sure the back went tightly up Gia's ass crack and helped hold the enema nozzle in. They dropped her skirt back down, and Mrs. Koop placed the rolled up enema hose into the back of her waistband. Mrs. Miller cut Gia's bra straps and Mrs. Capp removed her bra then she buttoned up Gia's blouse.

The ladies led Gia to the restaurant. They went to the busy restroom. Gia had to walk slowly. Her butt was so full and she wasn't used to the feeling. She all but shuffled along.

Mrs. Koop was understanding even happy with Gia's slow progress. She enjoyed seeing little girls bear the burden of her handiwork.

Mrs. Koop led Gia to the biggest stall, she didn't close the door, and she held the enema hose in her hand as she tucked Gia's skirt hem into the waistband.

All the ladies crowded into and around the stall, and watched as Mrs. Koop sat Gia on the toilet.

For Gia sitting on the toilet would have been a relief, even with all the company with her, but Mrs. Koop made her sit on the stool facing backward. Gia straddled the porcelain, and was instructed to hold onto the toilet tank if she needed to. Gia's ass end was facing the stall door, all her lady employers, and the public. She would have to void her enema while anyone and everyone was watching. She was horrified and scared. She wanted to be left alone to relieve herself.

Mrs. Greene, who had crowded in the stall along with Mrs. Koop and Mrs. Jung reached forward and sharply pulled one of Gia's pigtails.

"You ready to piss your water? I'm gonna watch you pee out of your butt." She jerked Gia's hair again, sharply and quickly, laughing meanly. "You better make it good. I wanna see that hole of yours look like a garden hose. A straight, strong stream."

The ladies murmured their agreement.

"Scissors?" Mrs. Koop asked. Mrs. Miller handed the same pair that she had used to cut Gia's bra. "Thank you."

Mrs. Koop bent over and cut the thin strip of material that made up the back of the thong the Gia was wearing. Once removed, the enema nozzle would come out of her butt hole easily.

Mrs. Koop didn't keep Gia or her fellow companions in suspense. With an elegant flourish of her arm she tugged on the enema hose in her hand and pulled the nozzle out of Gia's butt. With a quick snap upward she caught the end of the hose and secured the nozzle.

Gia's asshole let lose. She contracted her stomach and pushed out her enema. It felt so good! She was ashamed the ladies, especially Mrs. Greene, were observing her on the toilet, but she couldn't stop. She felt the water, soap, and everything else that was up her butt canal pass out of her and into the public toilet. She squealed in relief.

Mrs. Koop flushed the toilet midway through Gia's emptying.

"You're really filling up the toilet, dear."

"Ohh," Gia groaned embarrassed, but it was such a relief to finally expel her two enemas she wasn't sure she cared.

"Look at her piss out her butt!" Mrs. Greene said loudly. "Oh, God! Look at her pluck out her solids. What a splash!"

Gia, suddenly caring about what she looked like, tried to rise off the stool. Mrs. Koop held her down by her shoulders.

"I have enough hose in the van and the proper equipment to fill you up again from the bathroom sink. Unless you want a public enema right here, sit down, and let us watch your voiding."

Gia relaxed back down, her butt still squirting although slower and sporadically now. She hung her head and tears stung her young eyes. She would surrender, the alternative was too horrible to consider.

"I would say that was a success," Mrs. Rutherford said as Gia finished.

Mrs. Koop took a wet nap and cleaned up Gia's backside. She then took some paper towels and dried her. When she was satisfied, she had Gia stand and pulled her skirt down. All the while, the stall door was opened and Gia's naked butt was once again on public display. Fortunately, Gia was facing away from the door and she remained anonymous. But she did cause a stir. Ladies were entering the restroom for no real reason but to see the exciting goings-on in there.

On the way back to the van, Gia was pointed out and giggles could be heard all the way to the vehicle. Strange women hurriedly whispered their stories about Gia to their men, friends, even their teenaged children. The groups craned their necks to get a better look at the girl that had been put up on display, and complained that they had missed seeing it for themselves.

The ladies were used to this kind of attention and showed no outward sign of hearing it, but deep down they were extremely proud of their games of fun.

Gia was just grateful it was over and she could escape the public's scrutiny. It helped Mrs. Rutherford held her hand like she was a small child and led her purposefully to the van.

Gia did not know what to expect. The last time she was put in the van her sexual torment had been intensified. What would the third time bring? She was at odds with herself; she was hesitant, fearing the next experience yet curious, eager for more incredible sensations. What came next for her was beyond her meager imaginings.

The ladies, this time Mrs. Jung and Mrs. Miller, put Gia into the van. Mrs. Rutherford still piloted the van but this time Mrs. Greene sat next to her in the front. This vaguely worried Gia, but quickly her attention was focused on her current predicament. This time she was not put in the middle of her two prisoners/employers. Gia was seated directly behind Mrs. Greene. Mrs. Miller sat next to Gia in the middle of the seat and Mrs. Jung, who was still standing outside the van on the parking lot pavement, trapped her effectively. The two women quickly recuffed her wrists and tied them down, and then restrung Gia's legs up and open like before. Gia didn't know why having her right leg held up by the van's clothing hook was so humiliating, but it was. She moaned hopelessly. The women just chuckled at her, and finished binding her.

Once Gia was secured, Mrs. Miller slid back onto the van bench seat and Mrs. Jung sat next to her in-between Mrs. Miller and Gia.

Back on the road, Mrs. Jung opened up Gia's blouse and bared her breasts. She played with them awhile, bouncing and squeezing them. She finally leaned over and popped Gia's tender nipples, each in turn, into her mouth. She sucked hard and Gia's flesh hardened.

Mrs. Greene knelt in her seat, peeking over the top of the seat's headrest, and watched Mrs. Jung play with Gia's titties.

"Diddle her bean, Mrs. Jung. I want to see you make her squirm. Please, Ms. Jung. Oh, please. Oh, please. Oh, please play with her twat," Mrs. Greene pleaded almost childishly.

Mrs. G was a wealthy young attractive woman, and she could beg and pout regally. She knew the older women she traveled with always gave her what she wanted. Her light green eyes gleaned devilishly over the top of the seat.

Mrs. Jung looked at Mrs. Greene. She sat back in her seat, allowing her young companion a good look at Gia's naked body.

"Why don't you diddle her, Mrs. Greene?" Said Mrs. Jung. "If you want to see her squirm, by all means, be my guest."

Mrs. Greene narrowed her eyes at Mrs. Jung. She didn't want to step on her toes. If Mrs. Jung still wanted to play with Gia, then she should be allowed to do so.

"Are you sure, Mrs. Jung?"

"Oh, yes."

Mrs. Greene turned her attention back to the naked, strapped tightly to her seat, girl in front of her. She was so ready to get her mouth on this girl.

She smiled naughtily and said, "Good."

Mrs. Greene sat back in her seat. Gia knew Mrs. Greene wasn't done with her but why did she drop out-of-sight? Was she pulling out a sex toy to tease her? Was she preparing something to punish her or humiliate her with? The questions that ran through her mind made her headache, but made her pussy burn. She wanted Mrs. Greene to dominate her, make her sit still and perform for her. Gia's pussy twitched to life. Her racing thoughts and desires were heating her up.

Mrs. Greene lowered the back of her seat. The back laid almost flat, it tipped upward by the slightest degree, and fit perfectly between Gia's tethered legs. Mrs. Greene flipped onto her stomach and shimmied upward on the seat back. She was dangerously close to Gia's crotch.

"Hi," Mrs. Greene said to Gia her eyes alight with mischievous knowledge.

Gia just groaned and struggled against her restraints.

Mrs. Greene looked down into Gia's naked valley. Her smile never faded as she noted, with a giggle, "Oh, I see you're excited. Look at your cunt twitch."

Gia was horrified her young boss could see her small orgasm. She hated knowing that her pussy could ignite and sputter with no one touching her. Just the mere thought of being touched or watched or admired could turn her on, could make her restless. Her pussy contracted and relaxed again. Mrs. Greene licked her lips.

"I'm going to eat you now," Mrs. Greene announced.

Gia kicked her legs pointlessly. There would be no escape from Mrs. Greene. She would eat her fill, and Gia would nourish her need.

Mrs. Greene slithered forward onto her seatback and without pausing began to buss Gia's helpless clit. She dug her tongue into Gia's slit and laughed wickedly. Mrs. Greene wiggled her tongue deep inside Gia's cunt and darted it in and out, fucking the slit in front of her face.

Gia continued to kick her feet as Mrs. Greene burrowed her long tongue up her. She heard her diner laugh at her. She wanted to stop her useless struggling but she couldn't. It was terrible enough being orally pleasured by a woman while she was tied down and held open, but to be eaten in a moving van! It was shocking! Mrs. Rutherford drove in the left lane, and truckers and other various people could see her being sexually pleasured: her tits bare, her bottom half bare, her legs strapped up and open, all of her exposed and helpless, all of her ready to be gawked at. She kept up her feeble struggling.

Mrs. Green raised her head up from Gia's pink, sugary pussy. She looked at her young cabin servant and told her, "You taste good. Sweet. Tight. Hot. I'm gonna make you cum." She laughed heartily when Gia moaned and her legs flayed around her ears. "Oh, yes I am. You're gonna squirt in my mouth." Mrs. Greene used her hands to split open Gia's pussy lips. She gazed at the box in front of her longingly. "I'm gonna put you in my mouth and taste you, feel you twitch, and wetten. You be a good girl and let me have you."

Mrs. Greene was skilled. Gia bucked and jerked while the older lady sucked and probed her. She also enjoyed Gia's asshole. She spent a lot of time flicking Gia's love bean with her finger, having Gia orgasm, and lapping at her chute while it was sputtering along with Gia's pussy.

Gia was wild! She could feel her pussy water drip down her slit and asshole. Mrs. Greene tongued her dry. Finally, Mrs. G pulled Gia's ass open around her asshole, and tasted and excited Gia's back door. Gia could feel herself twitching around Mrs. Greene's tongue. She knew she was watching her as well. Gia moaned, wanting to beg for more.

Mrs. Greene pulled her head up. As she kept her eyes on Gia's cunt, she asked, "How much longer to the ferry?"

"Half hour," Mrs. Rutherford responded.

"She's so ripe. Ready." Mrs. Green looked up at Gia. She shook her right finger at her. "No big release until you're on the ferry."

Gia kicked weakly. What ferry? Her pussy flinched hotly. What was going to happen to her next? Why did it make her horny and anxious?

"You don't know about the ferry?"

Gia shook her head, staring wide-eyed at her captor.

Mrs. Greene laughed delighted!

"We have to take a ferry ride to get to the cabin. Oh, this is priceless! Mrs. Rutherford it's so much fun when you don't tell them about the ferry. Look how worried she is. It's a delight. Well, my dear handmaid, we will load the van and trailer onto the boat with a bunch of other cars and people. We won't get out of the van, but we will continue. Me and you."

Gia started having a fit. It was pointless, but all the ladies enjoyed watching her distress.

"Oh, I know. I know," Mrs. Greene purred, "but what the hell can you do about it? Huh?" She slapped Gia's opened pussy. "I'm going to spank your pussy now. You be a big girl and suffer."

Gia had never had her pussy spanked. Mrs. Green didn't slap it hard, just enough to make a wet stinging sound. All the ladies craned their necks to watch as Mrs. Greene punished their newest cabin toy. They approved of her action. All their pussies tingled softy. Gia's eyes filled with tears not from pain, but from the shameful knowledge of sexual submission. She was beyond horny. She and her body were now where Gia never knew could exist, let alone did exist.

Satisfied, Mrs. Greene stopped.

"No more struggling. You shall remain still in your restraints. Now, I need to get you ready for the ferry ride."

She bent forward and gathered up Gia's red, swollen twat into her patient mouth.

"I see the ferry," Mrs. Rutherford announced. "Mrs. Jung will you please attend to our Mrs. Greene? I want her bottom bared."

"No!" Mrs. Greene yelled her mouth full of Gia's mound.

"Hush silly girl," Mrs. Jung said.

She scrunched up Mrs. Greene's dress.

Mrs. Greene was wiggling her ass around. Her protesting was phony and for show. Mrs. Jung slapped her bottom anyway.

"Sit still!" She ordered. "Down come your panties. Oh, there's a sweet, sweet ass."

Mrs. Greene's butt was naked to the world. Mrs. Jung fondled it a moment before she softly paddled her cohort's bottom.

Mrs. Greene was subject to the other older ladies desires and whims, and sometimes they put Mrs. Greene, and her sweet body, through her paces, teasing her, torturing her, forcing her sexually. It was always done privately. Mrs. Greene accepted her role in their group, and all the women except Mrs. Rutherford and Mrs. Jung, had had to surrender themselves to join the group. Mrs. Greene had been no exception. Only now she was the only one still required to submit to the group now and then. But it only served to make her strong. Mrs. Greene was nasty, mean, domineering, and no nonsense with the ladies cabin maids. She was exciting to watch and she was indulged. She was spoiled and she knew it.

"Turn the camera," Mrs. Koop said.

They wouldn't get a good view of Mrs. Greene going down on Gia, but she couldn't miss viewing Mrs. Greene's bare ass. She just couldn't!

Mrs. Jung adjusted the camera onto Mrs. Greene's exquisite, wealthy naked butt.

"Oh," Mrs. Koop sighed, "thank you."

Mrs. Greene pulled her mouth and tongue away from Gia. She looked up prettily and pouted equally as sweetly.

"I want my bottom covered up!" She demanded.

The ladies laughed quietly. They would not allow it.

"Now!" Mrs. Greene command.

"No!" Mrs. Jung told her. She knelt down and began gently rubbing Mrs. Greene's bottom. "Get back to work, my dear. Let us enjoy your beautiful bare butt, and our slave's torment. You, of all people, know what happens to disobedient girls in this van. If you don't know, remember your handling of our Miss Gia at your hand in the back of the van." Mrs. Greene whined and wiggled her ass around. Mrs. Jung patted her tenderly, and she looked at Gia and told her, "My skirt is up and my panties have been pulled down. They bared me and now my ass is naked. Everybody can see my bare butt. It's so unfair!" She swung her ass all around, Mrs. Jung's hand still cupping her. "But at least no one can see my tits." She reached up and pinched Gia's nipples hard. "Or my pussy with my legs tied up."

Gia moaned weakly. Mrs. Greene was heating her up. It wasn't right, but she couldn't stop herself.

"I want you wider," Mrs. Greene said suddenly.

She pushed Gia's left leg and the metal hoop her leg was tied to slid further to Gia's left. Her legs were uneven but she was more exposed.

"Nice," Mrs. Greene whispered.

Mrs. Jung settled back in her seat to watch Mrs. G work on Gia's twat.

"We're at the ferry," Mrs. R announced. "Mrs. Capp and Mrs. Koop please see to the champagne."

"Yes," they answered in unison and exited the van.

They didn't bother closing the sliding door after them.

Mrs. Rutherford paid the fee to the parking lot cashier. She was a long time employee and knowingly glanced into the van's backseat. She saw Gia's legs hanging from the roof's tie downs and saw the other gal's, the one in the front seat, bare butt. The girl in the front was helping herself to the tethered chick's cunt as usual. She laughed as she handed Mrs. Rutherford her ticket and change.

"I see you're all set, Mrs. R," she said politely.

"Yes, dear, I am," Mrs. Rutherford replied. "You be sure to come and visit us." She gave the dockworker a knowing wink. "We always welcome our special friends."

"Yes, ma'am. Thank you."

"Bring your friends. You know, we always have such a good time."

Mrs. Rutherford pulled forward, and waited in the queue for a spot on the ferry.

Mrs. Koop and Mrs. Capp followed the van leisurely, knowing that soon the champagne would flow and so would Gia's young, hot cunt, and everyone, from the crew to the other passengers, would sip the cool bubbly and watch Gia plead and fuss while Mrs. Greene ate her out.

Mrs. Greene returned to Gia. She had only a short time to get Gia off. It was fine that she could get Gia to have a dozen or more little orgasms but to get her to have the big one took some effort. Her butt was bared for a reason. If she failed to get Gia to pop, all her lady friends would spank her in front of everyone on the ferry, including Gia. She wasn't worried. The threat of her punishment motivated her to succeed. Besides, this was only the third time she was required to pop a girl's pussy. Most girls were incapable of being sent in this way so everyone settled for a series of little orgasms. It wasn't as amazing, but it was still satisfying. She happily got to work.

Mrs. Miller and Mrs. Koop opened the champagne and pulled out plastic disposable glasses. As their fellow passengers got out of their cars to stretch their legs, they noticed the two girls in the van. One was laying on her stomach her bottom bared, eating out another girl who was tied up and completely naked. The strangers approached the van. The ladies passed out the glasses and filled them with the cool wine. They encouraged their looking, understanding voyeurism and the arousal that came from watching sexual acts. All the ladies gently discouraged underage viewers; some things were better left until adulthood.

When the ferry was ready to be boarded everyone returned to their vehicles drinks in hand, and boarded the vessel.

Mrs. Greene didn't stop. She continued to work on Gia. Gia's pussy was so wet and throbbing, almost continuously climaxing that Mrs. Greene knew she was close to popping. She used the tip of her tongue to massage Gia's swollen clit then pulled it away. She allowed Gia's twat and clit to spasm once before she massaged Gia again. Mrs. Greene tongued Gia this way, switching up how long she manipulated her before she stopped and watched her captive contract and relax her groin. She had no rhythm to her tonguing so Gia stayed confused and performing hotly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds