HOT Wife Threesome

Instead, I stepped up to her, swept her into my arms and gave her a long, tongue swapping, passionate kiss.

When we broke it off, I told her, "You are so fucking sexy, that if that guy isn't interested in you, he must be gay!"

She said, "Yeah, just my luck. I've been chatting it up with this guy for months about getting together and then we find it's really you, he's after," then she laughed and said, "and now, after that kiss, I've got to fix my lipstick before we can go downstairs."

Then she stepped back into the bathroom to touch up her lipstick. When she was done, she placed the stick and a small compact, a comb, and her ID, into a small, black clutch purse, and we stepped out of the room to go meet Matt.

On our way down in the elevator, Brandie held tightly onto my hand and she said, "I'm always so nervous at this point. But, I'm also excited too. I hope he's a nice guy and we'll like him."

Even though we were the only ones in the elevator, because I was about to say something a little racy to her, I leaned over and almost whispered into my wife's ear, "I'll bet your pussy is already getting wet, too, isn't it?"

She never had to answer my question, because the elevator hit the lobby level and the doors started to open, she just looked up into my face, and smiled!

As soon as the elevator doors opened, we saw Matt standing in the middle of the lobby watching the elevators, obviously as anxious to meet us, as Brandie was to meet him. Matt was 40 years old with salt and pepper hair that he kept cut short. He was clean shaven, and although not a muscular build, he was about six feet tall and well proportioned, with a handsome face, (at least Brandie said it was handsome, I'm not a good judge of that myself). He wore a nice black suit, blue shirt and tie, and stylish slip on dress shoes.

We met him about halfway between the elevators and where he had been standing. He and I shook hands, then he took Brandie by her upper arms and gave her a polite kiss on the mouth.

Stepping back, Matt looked her up and down and said, "Oh my! You are even more beautiful and sexy than your pictures show you to be," then before she could say anything, he said, "I have been here for about ten minutes already and I have the Hostess, holding a table for us in the restaurant. Shall we go in?"

Then he offered Brandie his arm and she politely took it, with me going along behind, as if they were together and I was with them. That's cool, I thought, the guy obviously has remembered some of the stuff that we had talked about in all those email and chat messaging exchanges.

As we started towards the restaurant, Brandie told Matt, "Thank you. That was a very nice compliment."

"A very truthful compliment," he smiled as he responded.

In the restaurant, we were shown to our table by the Hostess and Matt pulled a chair out for Brandie, then he took the chair to her immediate left. I took a chair facing them, at the small, four person, square table. The Hostess offered us menus and took our drink orders. Brandie ordering a margarita, and Matt and I, both a couple of beers.

After the Hostess walked away, the three of us started engaging in small talk, trying not to talk too much about sex. Besides, over the months that we had been conversing on the Internet, we already knew Matt's story. He was married, with three kids. He made enough money that his wife didn't have to work, but she was so tied up being Mom, and everyone's community volunteer, that she had all but forgotten about being Matt's wife. Yes, they were happily married and there was no discussion of divorce, but sex was nearly nonexistent, and when it did happen, there was no real excitement to it. Yeah, they both got to that "happy ending", but it wasn't real thrilling getting there. So, Matt, was looking for some sexual excitement, and since he wasn't interested in meeting and establishing a relationship with single women, he thought he would see what it was like to be the "other man" in a sharing couple's sexual games. How he explained to his wife, where he was going to be all night, we didn't know, and didn't care. That was his business. Although we already knew this background on him, much of our small talk was about his home life and why he was there with us.

At one point in the conversation, Brandie offered up, "She's getting laid somewhere else."

Matt said, "Huh?"

Brandie repeated herself, "I'll bet she's getting laid somewhere else. No woman her age just loses interest in sex with a husband, who loves and cares about her, unless she's getting better, or should I say, more exciting sex somewhere else."

"I had once wondered about that, but then I just assumed she was so busy with all the things that tie up her time, that she didn't have time for sex with anyone else," Matt responded.

Then Brandie said, "Well, look, maybe I shouldn't have offered an opinion, but I know from first hand experience, that it doesn't take long to have good sex. You can have an exciting and quite satisfying fuck in a closet in 15 minutes, or you can have a boring 45 minutes in the bed with the same old man and the same old boring sex."

Shrugging his shoulders, Matt said, "Maybe you're right. I'll have to look into that."

After our drinks arrived and while we were making small talk and waiting for dinner, I saw Matt put his right hand under the table. Although I couldn't see it, I assumed that he was rubbing and touching my wife's left thigh and no doubt enjoying the feel of that high quality, silk stocking, covering her sexy leg. I looked at Brandie, she looked at me, and smiled a smile that kind of confirmed that he was touching her thigh. I know how much that turns my wife on. I suspected that her slit was getting moist from her own sexual urges beginning to flow inside her, as this handsome man was touching her thigh, just inches below her pussy. I wondered if he was going high enough to touch her pussy yet, but if he had, I think I would have known it by the expressions on my wife's face.

Not wanting to be too forward and pushy, Matt's hand didn't linger under the table long and he put his right hand and arm across the back of Brandie's chair.

I saw him lean closer to her and almost whisper, "I hope I didn't overstep my boundaries there, but I just had to feel your gorgeous leg! Those are exquisite stockings you have on."

As he was saying that to her, Brandie was sipping her margarita and when he sat back up straight, she looked at him and said, "No, you didn't overstep any bounds, and that was a nice compliment, thank you."

Our meals came along shortly after that and we all ate while making more small talk. We each had another drink with our meals and then followed dinner with one more before we moved to the bar. We could already hear the band playing in the lounge. As we all nursed that last drink, Brandie got up to go to the Ladies Room, and Matt and I gentlemanly rose as she got up and walked away, then we both sat back down. Matt watched her as she walked out of sight.

I asked him, "Well? What do you think of my wife?"

Matt took a sip of his beer and appeared to be nervously trying to think of the right answer, "Well, I really don't know how to put it. I've never talked to a man before, about how sexy his wife is. I'm a little nervous about what to say, and how to say it."

I tried to assure him that he was OK with however he said, whatever he wanted to say, "Look Matt, I'm here to share my wife with you. I think she's pretty damn hot and I don't mind sharing her with other men. You don't have to be nervous about saying whatever is on your mind about her to me. Just don't think about her as my wife. Think about her as some sexy piece of ass that you and I, two buddies, have happened up on, and we're going to share her, but she doesn't belong to either of us. Maybe that'll make it easier for you."

Smiling, he said, "That will be easier said than done, to forget about her being your wife."

Trying to get him to relax and loosen up a bit, I pressed him again, "Well, what did you think of Brandie? You got a pretty good look of her as she walked away. You copped a feel of her leg under the table earlier. Did you get high enough to feel her pussy? I'll bet that thing is so wet by now that her thong is soaked. So, what do you think?"

My racy language must have surprised him a little because I saw him nervously laugh before he took a gulp of his beer and answered me, "No. I didn't feel her pussy, I didn't want to be that bold and pushy. But she has fantastic legs. And her ass as she walked away, along with that peek-a-boo split in the back of that skirt, showing those bare thighs above her stockings, made my dick hard! You wanna know what I really think? I think I would like to fuck her!"

Laughing as I took a hit of my beer, I said, "There ya go, man, loosen up."

"So what happens from here," he asked.

I said, "Well, let's go in the bar and have a few more drinks. It'll be good to loosen Brandie up a bit too. You and she can dance, and when ya dance, don't be afraid to get up close and personal. She likes that, and I like to see that. When she wants to, we'll all go back upstairs and have a good time."

"Speaking of going upstairs," he said, "am I spending the night? How does that work?"

"You're spending the night if Brandie wants you to, and I don't see any reason why she wouldn't. We have a huge, king sized bed. She sleeps in the middle, between you and me. Although I don't know how much sleeping, any of us will do, the point is, she's in the middle. While we're in the bed, you do anything with her that you want to do, and that she lets you do, whenever you want to do it. I'll watch and join in as I choose. If I happen to be asleep, and you and she start fucking, I'll wake up and join in. If I don't wake up, then I just miss that one," then I laughed and swigged on my beer!

As I was finishing that about them fucking and me maybe sleeping through it, Brandie sat back down at the table, and with a big grin on her face, she said to Matt, "But he NEVER sleeps through it!"

We all laughed. Finishing our drinks, Matt paid the dinner bill, and I left a generous tip, then we moved to the lounge, which was already pretty full of people. We didn't see any tables with three seats open but we found two bar stools at the bar, so we took those and Matt offered to stand, until another seat became available. As My wife got up onto her bar stool, she showed off a generous portion of bare thigh above her stocking top and a garter strap. Once on the stool, she pulled her skirt down as best she could, but the lacy tops of both her stockings were still showing right at the hem of her skirt.

Matt was standing next to Brandie's stool, so he had to lean over between her and me, to make himself heard to me, and he said, "That was sexy as Hell!"

Brandie gave him a little scolding slap on the shoulder, all the while, smiling and laughing.

The bartender made it down to where we were and asked for our drink orders, Brandie ordered another margarita, that would be her fourth one, in a little under two hours, and she had eaten a pretty light meal of just salad and some soup. She also ordered two shots of tequila, some lemon and salt. Matt and I both changed up from beer to mixed drinks.

When the bartender walked away, I leaned over towards Matt and said, "She's getting started with the shots, two at a time!"

Brandie playfully slapped me on the shoulder then too, and said, "I'm not going to drink them two at a time! I'm just trying to save him from walking back and forth so much," we all laughed.

After our drinks arrived, I saw Matt standing closer to Brandie's stool and he put his left hand down on her left thigh. Then he started gently rubbing it up and down, even pushing his fingertips under the hem of her skirt a bit, so that he could feel the bare part of her leg above the stocking top. I saw him lean into Brandie's shoulder and say something into her ear, that I couldn't hear. She was sipping her margarita through her swizzle stick as he was speaking, a smile growing on her face. When he was done, I saw her turn a little more toward him, in the process, opening her legs a little more, and she said something into his ear. I saw Matt's hand, slip a little higher on my wife's thigh, and much of his hand now was under her skirt hem, feeling her bare thigh.

I later learned that what he had said to her was, "I can't get enough of your sexy legs. I hope that before the night is over, I can get between them."

She had responded, "I have no doubt in my mind that you will. But right now, you can slide your hand a little higher, if you would like."

Since I couldn't hear any of this conversation, I was just a bystander, watching and wondering, what they were talking about. My sexual urges began to rush through me once again. My heart beat a little faster, I felt my cock stiffing in my pants. I love watching these early first touches between my wife and another man. Seeing him desiring to have her so badly, fills me with pride, and seeing her reacting to his caresses by opening her legs wider, or kissing him, or in other ways positively responding to his advances, turns me on to see my wife acting like a slut! Matt withdrew his hand and we all sipped our drinks and made small talk about the people we saw dancing, mostly talking about some of the sexier women.

Brandie spoke up and said, "Why we always got to talk about the women? How about some of the sexy men out there?"

"I don't see any out there," Matt said.

We all cracked up laughing.

The band struck up a slow song that I knew Brandie liked and I saw her grab Matt's hand and slip off her bar stool, showing a good bit of bare thigh again as she did it, and take him to the dance floor. On the dance floor, they embraced closely and started dancing. Brandie had her cheek pressed against Matt's and I could see the two of them occasionally saying something into each other's ear. Every time they turned so that Brandie's back was to me, I could see that because of the way she had her arms, up and around Matt's neck, the split in the back of her skirt was pretty wide open and hiked up to where you could almost see an ass cheek! You could easily see her bare thighs and stocking tops. I looked around to see if anyone else was looking at that, and I think a couple of guys down the bar from me did, because I saw the one guy nudge his buddy then point out towards the dance floor. I smiled to myself with pride, that my slut was probably raising more cocks here tonight than just mine and Matt's.

I looked back at the dance floor, and saw Matt and my wife embraced in a passionate, tongue swapping kiss while they swayed with the music. My cock got instantly hard! This was the first real kiss I had seen them share tonight. The one when we first met, was just a polite "Hello" kiss. As they turned sideways to me, I could see that Brandie was pressing her pelvis pretty hard against the front of Matt's pants. I guessed, that his cock was probably rock hard and that she was trying to rub her pussy on it while they danced. My hard cock twitched inside my pants.

When the song was over, Matt gave my wife another kiss, one that was somewhere between a "Hello" kiss and the passionate one they had just a minute or so before, then they walked off the dance floor hand in hand. As Brandie mounted her bar stool again, this time not being so careful to be ladylike, she showed a lot of her bare thigh and once up on the stool, she didn't try to pull her skirt down, so that some of her bare hip was showing on each side of her, along with her stocking tops and a garter strap on each side.

Once back up on the bar stool, Brandie said, loud enough for both Matt and me to hear, "I need a cigarette!"

But she doesn't smoke. She was just trying to joke that she and Matt, had sex out there on the dance floor and she needed an after sex cigarette. We all laughed, but I was thinking to myself that I'll bet her thong is soaked with her pussy juices!

We all had another round of drinks and Brandie and Matt danced once again. When they came back to the bar this time, the stool on the other side of Brandie was open and so Matt took it. We were right at the end of the bar, and there wasn't anything behind Matt, except the wall covered in mirror. Brandie had already downed several shots of tequila and margaritas. She wasn't feeling any pain and she was certainly in a playful mood. As we all started another round of drinks, I saw my wife turn so that she was facing Matt and she spread her legs wide so that her skirt rode up on both sides of her thighs and she was showing Matt her black lacy thong that did little to cover her cleanly shaved pussy. I couldn't see her thong in the mirror, it was too dark, but I clearly saw her thighs spread wide apart with a dark strip between them, where her thong was. Then she laughed as Matt tried to run his hand up between her thighs and she clamped her legs shut, denying him the treasure he sought. I heard him call her a "cock teaser".

For the next 20-30 minutes, Brandie sat there with her back to me, pretty much ignoring me, as she was leaned over to Matt and they were talking and occasionally kissing. I didn't mind, my cock was hard as a rock the whole time, thinking about my wife sitting here, right next to me, in a public bar, seducing another man. Of course no one knew she was my wife, they probably assumed she was his, but I knew, and that's all that mattered. Then a song that Brandie and I have always liked, started to play, and she surprised me by turning around, slipping off her bar stool and taking my hand as she dragged me to the dance floor. On the dance floor, she put her arms around my neck and pressed herself hard against me. I could feel my hard cock being mashed between her belly and my pelvis.

Then giggling into my ear she said, "What is it with you guys? You can't dance with a woman without your dick getting hard?"

I said, "So Matt's dick was hard while you were dancing with him?"

"As concrete," she replied!

Then she said, "I want to go upstairs and fuck that guy's brains out."

Hearing my wife, blatantly telling me that she wanted to fuck another man, never gets old no matter how many times I've ever heard her say it! I felt my cock twitch, and so did she.

"Oh! And you want to watch me do it too, don't you," she teased?

Ignoring her tease, I said, "Well, when this dance is over, let's finish our drinks and go upstairs."

As the song ended, we shared a tongue swapping, passionate kiss and while we were doing that, I thought to myself, "I wonder what others, who have seen her kissing Matt like this while they were dancing, are thinking, now that they see us kissing like this?"

When we went back over to the bar, as Brandie got back up on her bar stool, Matt asked me, "Does it look that good when I'm out there dancing with her," obviously meaning the view through that split in her skirt?

I said, "Yup! It sure does!"

We had dinner about 8:00 pm, got into the bar about 9:45 and it was now close to midnight. I told Matt that we were going to finish our drinks and then go upstairs. He didn't give me any response, but I thought I saw a kind of startled look on his face. I wondered if maybe he suddenly realized that this threesome thing was really about to happen, and his nervousness was about to set back in.

When we were ready to go, I helped my wife down off her bar stool and I expected Matt to take her hand, or arm, or walk with her to the elevators, and act as if he was with her, like he had earlier when we went into the restaurant. But he didn't. He followed us, as I walked with Brandie to the elevators. When we went in the elevator, Brandie stepped to the back and Matt stood next to her. I expected that when the doors closed, they would embrace and make out, as the elevator took us up to our floor. I had seen Brandie do that with other men before. But Matt didn't make the move, and my wife stood there with her clutch purse clasped in front of her and looking at me in the mirrored interior of the elevator as if to say, "What am I suppose to do now?"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds