HOT Wife Threesome

I just grinned at him and said, "That's some good pussy, ain't it?"

He shook his head back and forth and said, "No, man, this is some fantastic pussy! Your wife is the hottest woman that I have ever had the pleasure of fucking! I've never been in the bed with a woman this good."

I was filled with pride hearing this man, who had his cock buried up my wife's cunt, tell me how good she was! I couldn't take anymore of my wife's mouth on my cock, or she was going to make me cum, and I was saving that for the sloppy seconds that I knew were close at hand, so I backed off and pulled myself out of Brandie's mouth, allowing her to start moaning and gasping again, with pleasure from the fucking she was getting. I bent over and kissed her, pushing my tongue into her mouth. I knew she couldn't do that long, she needed to breath, so I broke that off.

She looked me in the eye and softly said, "Thank you. I love you!"

I knew the 'thank you' was for letting her have this experience of a new cock. Every time she had sex with a new man, it was like having sex for the first time all over again. It's a new man, he does things different, he feels different, he smells different, and it's erotically sensationally different! Every new fuck from a new man has different thrills and causes different orgasms. That was what she was thanking me for. For letting her fuck other men. Brandie had told me many a time, that she could stop doing that and be monogamous with me, the rest of her life and yet still be totally, completely, sexually satisfied. But as long as I was willing to allow her to fuck other men, she was enjoying the variety of it.

The "I love you", was her deep emotional passion and love for me, and she wasn't bashful about expressing that, even as another man's cock was using her cunt!

I told Matt, "I'm glad that you're enjoying it. But we've got all night, til the sun comes up, and then some. No need to wear it all out now, enjoy yourself and fill that slut with your load. She want's it."

Hearing me, telling this other man to fill her up with his load of cum was pushing my wife closer to an orgasm, I could tell from her sounds and body language that she was getting closer. But he wasn't going to last long enough to get her there. Matt started to moan.

I heard him say to Brandie, "You are so fucking hot, I'm not going to be able to hold it back another minute!"

Then he drove hard into her, and grunted several times, as he unloaded himself into my wife's cunt! I stepped around behind them and looked at his cock buried so deep into her, that all I could see was his ball sack, which was flinching with each squirt of his semen deep inside my wife. Then I saw some of his white fluids seeping out around his cock and seeping out from under his ball sack, to run down Brandie's crack and onto the bedspread under them. The sight of another man cumming inside my wife's cunt, is nearly enough to make me blow my load without any physical interaction at all!

I heard Brandie cooing and saying, "Oh, Baby! That feels soooo good inside me!"

This shit was all about to make me blow my load, just watching it, and listening to these two! I wanted him to get the Hell out of the way, so I could get in there, but I didn't get rude, and I patiently waited for them to get done.

Matt relaxed on top of Brandie for a moment, he bent down and kissed her softly, lovingly, and then I heard him thank her for "that".

She told him, "The night is still young, we have time for more of that before it's over, but it's Joe's turn."

I think she needed to remind him that I was waiting, so he needed to get up, out of the way. He quickly pulled his softening cock out of my wife's cum filled cunt and as his cock vacated her, I saw her little oval opening, full of his white load, and much of it running down her crack and around her asshole.

I crawled onto the bed, between my wife's legs and quickly, unceremoniously, sank my hard cock all the way to the bottom, in one quick stroke. Brandie cooed as I entered her and then moaned as I bottomed out, pressing my pelvic bone against her clit.

I laid there, motionless for a few moments, taking in all the delicious feelings of having my cock buried balls deep into my wife's freshly fucked and cum filled snatch. It was so hot, inside her. She's never that physically hot when you first start fucking her, so that is one of the pleasures of sloppy seconds. Her pussy is already hot from the sex she's been having. Then there's the feeling of all the slick sloppiness of the other man's cum, mixed with my wife's own juices, still inside her cunt and smeared all over her crotch, the inside of her thighs, and running down her ass. This is the Heaven of sloppy seconds! There's no feeling on earth better than getting sloppy seconds from your own wife. Unless it's sloppy thirds, fourths, or, you get the picture. And beyond just the physical feelings of having my hard cock engulfed by her freshly fucked cunt, are the emotional feelings that race through my mind and my heart. The knowledge that "my wife" had just laid there and fucked another man, and let him fill her with his load of cum, is mind boggling! It seems like such a slutty thing for her to do, but it's also so erotic and sexually stimulating.

I softly told her, "You know I'm so keyed up, I'm not going to last long, so if you can get to that orgasm quickly, I'll try to help you along."

Wrapping her legs around my ass and her arms around my neck, Brandie whispered into my ear, "He almost had me there, I can get there quickly, just fuck me for a few minutes."

I started slowly stroking in and out of my wife. It didn't matter to her if I was going fast, or slow. This was my cock, this was me, and her love for me was all the sexual stimulation she needed. I could do her fast and hard, or slow and easy, either way, as long as I was stroking her, she was going to get to that orgasm. She kissed me passionately, shoving her tongue into my mouth. I started to pick up a little bit of speed and I was slamming into her now, hard enough that my ball sack was now spanking her ass on every in stroke. I felt her building to that orgasm and then she went over the edge. Screaming in my ear as she gripped me tight around the neck and pulled my pelvis into her as tight as she could get it, making me push my pelvic bone against her clit, I felt my wife's cunt muscles grabbing and releasing my cock as the spasms swept through her cunt and her whole body. She jerked several times, as if she was receiving an electric shock, only this was a much more pleasant sensation.

This was all I could stand.

I looked into my wife's face and I told her, "You fucking slut! You're going to make me cum and you know it! You know that I don't have the power to withstand your hot pussy and I'm going to dump my load into you, to mix with Matt's."

Grinning as her own climax was subsiding and she was enjoying the afterglow of her own orgasm, Brandie opened her eyes, and looked into mine, and said, "Let it go, Baby! Let it feel so good! Give me your cum!"

I shoved hard into her as my cock squirted several times, I thought my asshole was going to go through the head of my dick, and I honestly, momentarily, saw stars! I think every ounce of blood in my body was in my cock! As my orgasm waned and I regained normal breathing again, I tenderly kissed my wife, whispered, "I love you", into her ear, pulled myself out of her, and stood up next to the bed.

I looked down at my wife laying there on the bed, sweaty, her crotch completely soaked with the mixtures of both Matt's and my semen, and her own orgasmic fluids, soaking everything between her legs. That little open oval where my cock had just been, filled with a little puddle of two men's cum and her own juices. Her tits still exposed, her nipples still standing erect but not as hard now, she was panting slightly and trying to regain normal breathing.

I looked over at Matt, who had sat back down in his chair, naked, cock still glistening from having been up my sexy wife's hot cunt, and I said, "Come here, man," he got up and stepped over beside me, "have you ever seen anything so lovely in your life? I love to see her like this. She's never sexier, than she is right at this moment. Right now, she is more beautiful than any art, statue, or high dollar model in the world! This is why I do this. It's truly my honor to see my wife so completely sexually satisfied and know that I helped make her that way, even though I didn't do it all by myself. She is just plain gorgeous!"

Matt, was speechless. He didn't know what to say.

All he could do was mutter, "I agree," but then he added, "I've never had the opportunity to see a woman like this, ever, in my lifetime."

Then Brandie, started to get up, causing huge globs of cum to squirt out of her fuck hole onto the bedspread, and some of it to run down her crack.

She reached her hand up towards me and said, "Quit admiring your handiwork and help me up. I gotta go to the bathroom."

After she went into the bathroom, I got a couple of fresh beers out of the fridge and offered Matt one, then opened mine. I took a big swig.

Then I asked Matt, "How was that? You over your nervousness now?"

"Oh yeah, man. That was an awesome experience. I think I can do this again without being so tense and nervous," he said as he sat back down in his chair.

Matt and I are just sitting around with our wet cocks getting crusty from drying cum and drinking beer like we're discussing a football game. I grabbed a hand towel that I had brought out of the bathroom with me earlier and left on the counter by the microwave. That was just in case I couldn't wait my turn and I busted my nut too soon. I wiped my cock off, then threw it over to Matt for him to use. He did the same.

When Brandie came out of the bathroom, her hair was freshly combed, her makeup touched up, including her red lipstick, and she had washed herself up between her legs so that she was quite fresh, except maybe from some cum still leaking a little bit from deep inside her, that only a douche would have flushed out.

It was well past 2:00am, Brandie pulled the covers back on the bed and said, "I don't know about you two, but I could use a little nap."

She slid into the middle of the big king sized bed and I got in on the side by the bathroom, while Matt got in on the side by the window.

I turned out the light over the nightstand, the other two lights on the wall by the big mirror weren't bright enough to keep us awake, so we just left them on.

I heard Matt ask Brandie, "So, who do you cuddle up to?"

She giggled a little and said, "I take turns. But since you're our guest, I'll start with you."

Then she rolled over towards him, wrapped her left arm up over him and cuddled into his front. For the next 15-20 minutes, I could hear them kissing and lightly making out a little and whispering to each other every once in a while. I couldn't make everything out, but once, I think I heard him say, "Oh, that feels so good.", and she said once, "Yes, that is nice." So they were apparently playing around a little and having a little conversation that I couldn't hear all of. Later, Brandie told me they were just laying there, making out, and petting each other, she gently stroking his cock and him petting her pussy. Then, I must have fell asleep.

The sounds of my wife moaning with sexual abandonment, woke me up. I looked at the clock on the nightstand, it was 4:30am. I had been asleep maybe an hour and a half. I looked to my right and saw my wife, laying on her back, with Matt's face buried between her thighs eating her pussy. I rolled over and leaned up on my right elbow, placing my face right above hers. Her eyes were closed, as she moaned with delight, at the sensations that Matt's tongue and mouth were bringing to her pussy. When she felt me move next to her, she opened her eyes and looked right into my face.

I planted my lips on hers and gave her a passionate kiss. She opened her mouth and let me briefly explore the inside of her mouth with my tongue, then she turned her head to the side, forcing me to break off the kiss, because she needed to breath and gasp with pleasure. I could smell the scent of my wife's juicy pussy filling the air and I knew that they must have been at this awhile before I woke up.

I asked her, "He been doing that to you awhile now? It must be pretty good, huh?"

She broke out with a huge grin and said, "Oh my God! This man is eating me soooooo good! He's already made me cum twice! I don't know how you slept through those," she stopped to gasp as he did something, or hit a particular spot, then getting louder and louder as she spoke, almost screaming towards the end, she said, , "but oh...my...God, you're just in time because he's going to make me cum again...and I'm gonna squirt!"

Then my wife burst out in a screaming moan, which transitioned into a growl and a groan, as her whole body tensed up, she arched her back, grabbed his head in both her hands and pushed him hard against her crotch. I saw her belly harden, then spasm, and she screamed with total sexual ecstasy, as she squirted a copious amount of hot fluids, from deep within her cunt, that shot out of her vagina and literally soaked Matt's face, some of it squirting past his face and hitting him on the chest, and flooding and soaking the bed underneath her ass and his chest! The air filled with a new, stronger, much more pungent aroma of my wife's fresh orgasmic juices being sprayed all over Matt and the bed.

As her climax hit it's apex and her orgasm washed through her, slowly, and joyfully, slipping away through her body, Brandie relaxed and laid back down on the bed, huffing and puffing her breath, her tits heaving up and down as she tried to restore normal breathing.

Matt sat up on the far edge of the bed, swinging his feet onto the floor, and even in the dim light of the room, I could see that his face, neck, chest, nearly his whole upper torso was absolutely soaked with my wife's juices.

He looked at me and said, "My God, man! Does she do that all the time? I've heard about women doing that, but I've never experienced that in real life. I thought that was just a dream of porn writers and porn film special effects. I didn't know that women really squirted like that!"

I laughed and said, "No, she doesn't do it all the time, but when she's really hot, really turned on, and a man is doing something really good to her, you can trip her squirting trigger, and when you do, she will literally soak you."

"No shit," Matt said laughing, "I thought she was gonna drown me! When she first started squirting, I had my mouth open on her slit and the first squirt went right in my mouth! I moved my face out of the way and she hit me on the neck and chest with the next couple of squirts. That was fucking amazing," then addressing himself to Brandie, who had been laying there listening to us talk about her orgasmic explosion as if she wasn't even there, he said, "So, I guess I get a passing grade in pussy eating?"

That made me laugh, and my wife giggled as she was still breathing hard but regaining some composure, then she said, "Yeah. Yeah, I think you'll pass the course," making us all laugh harder, then she said, "oh my God, this bed is so fucking wet!"

Matt, said, "You did it."

"No! YOU did it," she said, pointing at him!

Then she sat up, swinging her feet over his side of the bed and she stood up to go to the bathroom. As she walked past Matt, she grabbed the hand towel that he and I had used before, and was laying on the arm of a chair and she tossed at him, so he could wipe himself off.

While she was gone, I just laid there on my side of the bed, watching Matt wipe his face and chest off like he had just got out of a swimming pool.

Then he stood up and said, "She's right. This bed is as wet as it would be if some kid had pissed in it."

I said, "Lay that towel over it, then the sheets and covers over it, and sleep on top of the covers, use the bedspread for a cover over you."

So Matt spread the towel out over the wet spot, it didn't cover the whole thing, but most of it, then spread the sheets and blankets over it. He pulled the bedspread back and laid down on the blankets.

When Brandie came back from the bathroom, she came to my side of the bed and crawled on top of me. We embraced in some warm, tender, passionate, love making. Gentle, not hurried kissing and making out.

She whispered into my ear, "I love you so much. No woman could ask for a better husband."

She was trying to tell me how much she truly loved me, and not just because I let her fuck other men, but because the "gift", and it truly is a gift, of new sexual experiences and orgasms, that she gets from each of our sexual adventures, is a gift that only I can give her. Like many women, she could cheat, and maybe get those physical sexual feelings. But the way we do it, she doesn't have to hide, feel guilty, or be ashamed of what she does, and so it only heightens the actual physical effects of the explosive orgasms that she experiences. She never wants me to forget, how much she loves me for giving her that gift!

I wondered what Matt was thinking as he lay there, right next to us in the bed, hearing her telling me how much she loves me, while we "make love", as if he doesn't even exist? I wondered if it made him feel awkward, and I resolved myself to broach the subject with him some other time.

After several minutes of making love to me, Brandie slipped off and onto the bed between Matt and me.

I heard her say to Matt, "I made you a promise earlier tonight, that I need to make good on."

Then she slid down his body, and taking his semi hard cock in her hand, she popped it into her mouth and started giving him a blow job, that I knew would end with him shooting himself into the back of her throat. It only took a minute, I could see that he was at full hardness, and my wife was licking, sucking, and jacking his cock with all the expertise she had gained from years of experience, giving blow jobs. As I stated earlier, Brandie is the best cocksucker I've ever known and many a man has agreed with me.

I laid there watching for about 15 minutes, with my own cock hard as a rock and wanting some attention. I slowly stroked it several times as I laid there, allowing them to have this "alone time", without me interrupting. I could hear Matt several times, moaning, gasping, breathing hard.

Several times he would say things like, "Oh, Brandie! That is wonderful!", "Oh my, you are sucking me sooooo goooood!", "Yes. YES! Oh, God that's soooo good."

Then I broke into the mental trance that Matt was in, where his entire body of nerves were centralized all in his cock, right at that moment, I spoke up and said, "As good as that feels, you want to know how to make that even better?"

"Oh, there's no way you can make this better," he said!

"Oh yes there is! Watch this."

Then I rolled over and slid my hand over my wife's ass, in between her legs, and slipped a couple of fingers up her still sopping wet cunt. When I did that, her body twitched, and I heard her moan. She sucked even harder on Matt's cock in her mouth and squeezed his ball sack with her hand that she had been gently rubbing. I sent her into a sort of overdrive of sexual desire and passion as she tried even harder to give Matt an even better blow job! When she's sucking a cock and someone starts playing with her pussy, her own sexual levels begin to rise, and so she tries harder to take the man, who's cock she's sucking, up that roller coaster climb with her.

I heard Matt moan with a renewed pleasure and he said, "Oh, MAN! That is awesome! DAMN! That feels good! It feels like she's trying to suck my cock out by the root. I don't how much more of that I can take, but I wish I could make it last FOREVER!"

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds