HOT Wife Threesome

Then I withdrew my hand, got onto my knees and grabbed Brandie by her hips, pulling her up onto her knees. She knew what I wanted and she was more than willing to submit. I positioned myself behind her, grabbed my hard cock in one hand, slipped it between her soaked pussy lips, and pushing my hips forward, I sank myself into my wife's hot cunt. As I slid in and bottomed out, I heard her moan with delight around Matt's cock in her mouth.

Then I told Matt, "You hold on for a few more minutes and when I make this slut cum, you'll have an experience that will absolutely blow you mind, and your load!"

"You better hurry," he said!

I started fucking Brandie, slamming back and forth, my pelvis and balls slapping against her and making a slapping sound every time I slammed in. She was on her elbows on each side of Matt's legs, trying to steady herself as I gave her a hard fucking, and she was sucking his cock for all she was worth. It only took me just a few minutes and I could tell by her body language, that I had her ready to explode. A few more strokes and she went over the edge into a huge orgasm. I heard her moan without taking Matt's cock out of her mouth and I could see that she had her hand on his balls and her mouth all the way down on his cock and was sucking him like she was trying to suck a golf ball through a garden hose! I have been on that end of this game before, so I knew what this was feeling like for Matt.

I felt my wife's cunt muscles contract and squeeze then release and squeeze again on my cock as she secreted a new flood of orgasmic juices that felt so warm and slick as they enveloped my hard cock.

I heard Matt moaning louder and he said, "Oh God, Brandie! I can't hold it back now, you're gonna make me cum," then he started grunting as he squirted his load into my wife's mouth and throat!

This whole scene was so erotic, nasty, so sexually deviant to me, that my own sexual urges were out of control and I lost myself into my wife's cunt, cumming almost simultaneously with Matt filling her mouth. When my cock had spurted it's last time inside her, I froze there, with my hands on my wife's hips, my softening cock up her cum soaked cunt, and waited to regain some control of my breath and motor skills, before I tried to move. I know the term, mind blowing orgasm is a bit overused, but there are times when I have an orgasm with my wife, and I truly do, momentarily, see stars as I'm cumming, and I feel light headed. This was one of those, and I wanted to make sure I could move without falling over and making a fool of myself, before I pulled out of her and tried to lay down.

Brandie had swallowed as much of Matt's spunk as she could, taken his cock out of her mouth, and was now stroking it with her hand and licking some of his creamy white cum off him, that had escaped her hungry mouth.

Matt, was laying on his back, gasping, breathing hard and moaning.

With his eyes closed, not looking at, or directing his comments to either of us, he said, "That was the most mind blowing orgasm I've ever experienced!" (See? I told you the term is overused, but sometimes, it fits!)

When we all finally parted, and laid back down on the bed, with Brandie in between us again, she gave Matt a kiss and told him it was "my turn", then she turned and cuddled up to me. We must have all fell asleep pretty quickly after that.

I woke up with my wife's arm stretched over me and rubbing my cock, which apparently had started to harden before I even woke up. As I opened my eyes, I saw that the clock said it was 8:00am and the sun was shining brightly though the window. We hadn't ever closed the curtains, because we were on the 7th floor of this hotel and no one could see in the window. I saw Matt walk past the end of the bed, into the little hallway towards the front door, naked.

Without rolling over, I said to Brandie, "I hope he's not going out in the hallway like that."

"No, of course not, silly," she said, "he's going to take a shower," then she paused a minute before she asked me, "do you mind if I take a shower with him? I want to fuck him one more time before he leaves."

Hearing my wife just blatantly come right out and tell me that she wants to fuck this other man, made my cock spring to complete hardness before I could even speak.

That made her laugh and she said, "I guess that's a yes?"

I chuckled too and told her, "Yeah, that's OK if you want to, but do me a favor."

"What?"

"The doors of the closets haven't been moved since last night. The shower curtain in that bathroom is very clear. If you leave the bathroom door open about halfway, I'll be able to lay here on the bed and watch you fuck him in the mirror on the wall," I had turned my head up toward her and smiled as I said that.

She broke out in a big grin, then kissed me, and gave me a little slap on the shoulder as she said, "You kinky fucker! Always looking for a chance to watch!"

We heard Matt turn the water on in the bathroom, Brandie gave me another quick kiss and said, "OK," then jumped out of the bed.

As she started toward the bathroom, I said, "Don't forget to leave the lights on!"

She smiled at me as she disappeared down the little hallway. I watched in the mirror as Brandie slipped her nightie off over her head and threw it down on the floor, then she opened the bathroom door, and stepped in. Once the bathroom door was open halfway and she walked into the bathroom, I could see Matt in the shower. I saw him turn his head to see who was opening the bathroom door, realizing it was Brandie, he snatched the curtain back and said something to her that I couldn't hear. I wasn't going to be able to hear anything they were saying to each other from inside the bathroom with the water running, but Brandie later told me what they said back and forth.

He asked her, "What are you doing," as he looked her up and down?

This was the first time he had seen her completely naked. Brandie has a little tummy flab and a couple of surgical scars that she's a little embarrassed about and so when she's having sex, she always tries to keep her belly covered with a nightie, or some other clothing.

She told him, "Don't look at my belly," as she put both her hands on her tummy to hide it, then she said, "I came to take a shower with you."

I saw her step into the tub as he grabbed her hand and helped her in, then he pulled the curtain back closed to keep the water from spraying out onto the floor. Even with the curtain closed, I could still see what they were doing, although the image was now a bit obscured by the distortion of the clear shower curtain, water on it, and the steam rising out of the shower.

Brandie was to the back of the shower and Matt had his back turned toward the water, so it was mostly hitting him in the back. They immediately embraced and passionately kissed, and made out for what seemed like an eternity, but was probably only 5-10 minutes. Brandie had taken a bar of soap and was washing Matt's back, butt, and reaching around to wash his hard cock, all the while they were making out. Brandie told me that several times during that making out session, that Matt had whispered into her ear about how wonderful this whole experience had been, how grateful he was to her for it, and how he had never had better sex in his life. She told him that he needed to thank me for it, because without my permission and participation, this wouldn't have happened.

Then she told him, "Well before you go home, I want to fuck you one more time, so that when you get home to your wife in a couple of hours, you'll have my pussy fresh on your mind. But, doing it in the shower, you won't have it fresh on you, for her to get a whiff of."

Then I watched as my wife turned around, putting her back to Matt, and she propped her right foot up on the back ledge of the tub. Matt stepped a little closer behind her, and without even having to grab it and guide it, he jut slipped his cock into my wife's pussy. Then grabbing her by both of her hips, he started pounding himself in and out of her, giving her a fast, and rough fucking. Now, I could hear her, above the sound of the running water, as she moaned with pleasure, and gave a little gasping scream every once in awhile as if he had struck a nerve, which he might have, it's called a clit! I could hear their wet bodies slapping together every time he pounded into her. After a few minutes of fucking, I saw him lean over Brandie's back and reach around to pinch and pull on her nipples. That did it for her and I heard my wife scream her way into an orgasm.

The bathroom was right in the front of the room, in fact the back wall of the shower was right against the hallway wall in front of the room. I could hear maids out in the hallway doing their morning room cleaning routines and I had no doubt that they could hear my screaming wife inside the shower, having an orgasm. I even heard them saying something to each other in Spanish and then laughing loudly in the hallway. I heard one of them making mocking, "eww eww" sounds and then they all laughed again.

Matt came at the same time Brandie did. I saw him slam himself into her as deep as he could get, then hold himself there, as he once again emptied his balls inside my wife. Once they were both done with their orgasms, he slipped his soft cock out of her, (I noticed that when it came out, it was completely soft, where as during the night he had come out semi hard, I figured by now he might be getting a little worn out), and then Brandie turned back around to him. They embraced again and made out for another couple of minutes.

Brandie told me that while they were doing that, Matt asked her, "Is there ever a chance that we could have sex together, alone, without Joe along?"

Since Brandie and I had been living the HOT Wife lifestyle, there had been a few times, when I had agreed for one reason, or another, to allow her to go to a man, and have sex with him, alone. But that wasn't really my fantasy, or my sexual thrill. Right from the beginning, I had always wanted to share my wife, not loan her out. And in the very beginning, we had a bad experience with a fellow, who was answering HOT Wife couple's ads, as a way to find sex and maybe a woman. He was actually looking for a lover, not just sex. He actually fell in love with my wife, and she was "taken" for a bit by his flattering bullshit, until she realized the truth about him. It was a rough way for us to start our sexual expansion of our sex life, but we got past that, and most importantly, learned from it.

Brandie told me that as soon as Matt said that, alarm bells went off inside her head and she thought back to that first experience. Matt was a much different fellow, with a much different background than that guy had. But she realized that here is a man with an unsatisfactory home sex life, who, as he has stated more than once since we met him last night, experienced sex in ways that he had never had it before in his life. She was afraid that he could become infatuated with her, and the sex, and not be able to separate the two. She didn't want to become the cause of any "messy" situations with his home life.

So, although Brandie knew that I had sometimes agreed to let her have sex with some men alone, these were always men that we knew well and whom we trusted, she told Matt, "No, that wouldn't be possible," then she continued, "I really like you. You're handsome, and great in the sack. But it's a rare occasion when I have sex with a man, alone, and I don't think it would be a good idea for you and me to do that. We can have sex again, anytime you're able to get away. Just stay in touch with my husband, (I think she used that term on purpose there to kind of make a point, instead of just using my name), and let him know when you want to get together," than wanting to end this let down on a good note, she reached down and rubbed his soft cock with her hand, while at the same time planting a passionate kiss on his mouth, and when they broke it off she smiled and said, "I certainly wouldn't mind having more of this again, some day!"

She didn't give him any further explanation and I think that maybe he knew what he was feeling inside himself, and knew that he could become infatuated with my wife, and realized that she knew it too. So he didn't press the issue.

Then Brandie told him she would step out and let him finish his shower. I saw her grab a towel and quickly dry her hair, and body, as she left the bathroom and came back to the bed, where I was laying there with a full hard on. I noticed that when she left the bathroom, she left the door halfway open, and I could still see Matt finishing his shower as she came to me in the bed. She got on top of me, then grabbed me and rolled over onto her back, pulling me on top of herself.

Then she planted a huge lip lock kiss on me and demanded that I fuck her, saying, "Come on. Get those sloppy seconds I love to give you so much, fuck me!"

So, I slid myself into her and started rhythmically slipping in and out of her. Then I heard Matt shut the water off in the bathroom. I decided to give him a little show of what a slut my wife can be.

As I heard him stepping out into the room, I continued fucking her, but asked Brandie, who was building up towards another orgasm, "Why did you go get in the shower with Matt?"

Grunting and moaning, she was nearing that point of no return, she replied, "Because I wanted to fuck him one more time before he left."

"You wanted to do what," I asked her?

"I wanted to fuck him," she responded with her eyes closed and getting ever nearer to that precipice where she would slip over into that orgasm.

"You nasty slut! You're my wife, but you wanted to do what with Matt?"

I knew this was it, she screamed, tensed up, I felt her whole body convulse as she started her orgasm and I made her answer me in the middle of her orgasm, "You wanted to do what, you slut" I repeated?

"I wanted to FUUUUUUUCK HIMMMMMMM," she screamed!

Right behind her climax, and while she was still falling down off her orgasm, I shoved myself hard into her and told her, "You slut! You fucked him, then came in here to fuck me and get your cunt filled twice, AGAIN! Now I'm going to mix my cum with his," then I grunted and let myself blast inside her!

Matt stood behind us, drying off with a towel and watching this whole, nasty display.

I finished squirting my load into my wife, adding it to that of Matt's which he had deposited in her just moments before in the shower. Then I rolled off of her, onto my back and looked at Matt standing there, naked, finishing toweling himself off.

Matt spoke up and said, "You know, when I stepped out of the shower, I could see you two fucking in the mirror over the sink like it was a TV."

Brandie, and I, both broke up laughing.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 25 milliseconds