HOT Wife Threesome

We took the few steps down the hallway to our room, I opened the door, and we all went inside. Brandie kicked her shoes off then sat down on the edge of the bed, near the headboard, with her right foot curled up under her and her left foot hanging off the bed. Here, in the privacy of the room, she wasn't concerned that her skirt was pulled up, onto her ass, and that her stocking tops and bare thighs were on plain display. In fact, if you walked past the end of the bed, and looked at her sitting at the head of the bed with her back to the headboard, like she was, you had a great view of her barely covered, cleanly shaved pussy.

Matt let out a little whistle and said, "Man! This is some room," then he went around to the other side of the bed and sat in the big fluffy chair by the window, up in the corner of the room, near the bed headboard.

I got a couple of beers out of the fridge and offered one to both Brandie and Matt. Then I opened my own and took a seat on the couch, in front of the window, near the foot of the bed.

Before going to dinner, earlier that evening, we had turned on only the small light on the wall near the head of the bed, over one nightstand, and the two wall lights on either side of the large mirror on the wall, off the foot of the bed. This gave the room a subdued, lighted effect, that provided enough light for anything we wanted to see, or do, but it also kind of set the tone for a sexy, atmosphere. As we started to drink our beers, no one was saying anything! I sensed that Matt had suddenly gotten a bit hesitant about this whole threesome thing and was just a little nervous. Here he was, in the room with us, he knew why he was here, he wanted to be here, but I don't think he really knew what to do.

So, I took charge of the situation and told Matt, "Hey man, you're new to all this HOT Wife, threesome thing, let me tell you about some of our hotter experiences at the swingers club."

Then for the next several minutes, I started telling, in graphic detail, using all the nasty words I could muster, about some of the times that Brandie had fucked different guys at the club. My hope was, that I would get the guy so horny, that he would go across the bed and start making out with my wife. He didn't do it. By the time I was done with a couple of stories, Brandie was done with her beer and she got up and went into the bathroom.

While she was gone, I slid over to the end of the couch closer to where Matt was in the chair, and I said, "You seem a little nervous to me, Matt," then I grinned, trying to put him at ease.

"Yeah, I'm a little nervous. This is where I want to be and I want to do this, but I'm a little unsure of how to get started," he confessed.

I told him to try to relax and just let it happen.

I said, "Pretend that you just picked Brandie up in the bar downstairs and I'm not even in the room."

"That's easier said than done," he grinned as he said it.

Then Brandie came out of the bathroom wearing one of my favorite nighties. It was black lace all over, very see through, you could easily see her nipples and the cleanly shaved slit of her pussy through it. It was short, just barely coming over her ass cheeks, and her shoulders were bare, as it only had two thin spaghetti straps over her shoulders to hold it up. The top of it, came right across the tops of her brown areolas and in fact, a little bit of each one showed above the nightie top edge. She had taken everything else off, so except for the nightie, she was completely naked. It always thrilled me to see my wife come walking into a room dressed like that, in front of new man, whom she has only a short time ago, first met. My cock started to quickly rise in my pants! I thought, that maybe she would come around the bed, sit in Matt's lap, and we would get something going here! We'd been in the room for nearly an hour now, and nothing was happening. But instead, she took another beer out of the fridge and went back to the head of the bed and sat on it in the same manner as she had been before. I guess she was waiting for Matt to make the first move, but I wasn't so sure that he was going to.

As she was walking around the room, I saw Matt staring at my sexy wife in her very revealing nightie and I saw the obvious bulge of his hard cock in his lap. I figured I had to do something to get the ball rolling.

So, as Matt and Brandie made some small talk, I got up, and walked down the hallway to the front door of the room. I opened it, then closed it gently, but instead of going out into the hallway, I just sidestepped into the bathroom. I sat down on the commode lid and watched Matt and my wife in the other room, through the magic of this mirror trick. I could hear them talking as Matt was still sitting in the chair and Brandie was on the bed.

Looking around, and not seeing me in the room with them, gave Matt the courage to say to Brandie, "My God, Brandie, you are so sexy in that nightie!"

I heard Brandie say, "Thank you. It's one of Joe's favorites. I've worn this, just like this, with nothing else but a pair of shoes, to the club sometimes."

"That must be one heck of a club you two have been talking about. Maybe one day you could take me there," he asked?

"Sure," Brandie said.

Then I saw Matt get up and walk around the end of the bed, and stop right near the refrigerator. He was looking down the hall toward the front door. He could see the bathroom door was about half shut, but there was no light in there.

He asked Brandie, "Where did your husband go?"

She said, "I think I heard him step out. He probably went back down to the bar for a bit. Sometimes if he senses a little tension,or nervousness in me, the new guy, or both of us, he leaves us alone for a little bit so that we can break the ice and get comfortable with each other."

Matt turned, walked over to the bed where Brandie was sitting, and he sat down on the bed beside her.

Now that he was so close to her, he spoke more softly, I just barely heard him ask her, "So, do we have to wait for him to come back to get started?"

I could hear her respond, I couldn't make out what she said, but I was pretty sure it was simply, "No."

Then I did hear her next comment, she said, "We can do whatever we want to do, and when he comes back in, he'll watch, or join in, whatever he wants to do."

She knew that I was sitting in the bathroom watching everything.

Then I saw Matt reach over and pull my wife's nightie top down, revealing her beautiful breasts with her large nipples already standing erect and hard with the sexual excitement and anticipation, that must have been coursing through her body for the last several minutes, waiting for Matt to make some move.

I felt my heart rate take off! I started breathing heavier. My cock was instantly hard. I thought to myself, "Finally! Here we go! They're gonna get it on."

Matt rubbed his hands over my wife's tits and her hard nipples. I saw her sort of swoon! She closed her eyes, took a deep breath, and let it out, as his hands touched her breasts and she knew that now, they were on their way to having sex! Then Matt bent over and sucked her right nipple into his mouth. I've always joked that I thought my wife had a secret nerve running between her nipples and her clit, because her nipples are so sensitive that you can often make her cum just by playing with her tits and nipples. She was so pent up with sexual expectation, that I thought this might be one of those times. I could hear her loudly moaning with pleasure as Matt sucked and nibbled on her nipple. I saw her put her hand on the back of his head and push his mouth harder against her tit. Then Matt pulled his mouth off her tit and went up to her mouth, locking on her lips in a hot, passionate kiss. I watched as they made out for several minutes, while Matt was simultaneously using his hands on my wife's tits and nipples.

He had her really going and I could her moaning loudly, around and into his mouth, and a few times she broke off the kiss and I heard her say, "Oh God, Matt, that feels so good," and "I love it when you pinch my nipples!"

Sitting in the bathroom, I was at the apex of sexual thrills and my cock was aching for attention! So I unzipped my pants, letting it spring out into my hand. Then I slowly stroked myself while I watched my slut wife making out with a man, she had just met several hours before. I was engulfed in pure sexual ecstasy!

Then I saw Matt move one of his hands down to my wife's crotch. She was still sitting on the bed, with her right foot curled up on the bed, and her left foot hanging off the bedside, like she had been since we came into the room. Matt was kind of sitting in front of her, making out with her and playing with her tits. As he slid a hand into her crotch, Brandie straightened her right leg out, stretching it out on the bed, behind Matt, thus opening herself up completely to his exploring fingers.

In the bathroom, I saw this all play out in the mirror, like I was watching an HD movie on a huge flat screen TV. As my wife opened her legs up so wide for Matt, I thought to myself, "Look at that nasty little slut! She wants his fingers up her cunt," and I almost shot my wad, right there!

My cock twitched, and a drop of cum leaked out of the little slit on the head of my dick. I roughly grabbed and squeezed my cock to fight back the urge to cum. It was way too soon for that!

I saw Matt shove his hand under my wife, and I heard her gasp and moan with pleasure, as his hand and fingers obviously made contact with the treasure she had teased him with, earlier, in the bar. Then she started gasping more, and moaning louder, as he started working his fingers in and out of my wife's sopping wet pussy. Brandie scooted her ass a little bit forward, toward Matt, so that he had better access to her, and as she did, I could now see that he had a couple of fingers up my wife's cunt and was finger fucking her in and out, then rubbing her slit, up and down. She was so wet now, that I could hear the squishing sounds of her juices, as he plied his fingers in her sopping wet slit! All the while this was going on, Matt had been alternately kissing Brandie, and sucking on her tits.

As he went back to suck one of her nipples into his mouth, this time, I heard my wife nearly scream, "Oh my God, Matt! You're gonna make me cum! Oh fuck! That feels soooooo goooood! Oh, God! Here it cuuuuuuuuummmmmmms," as she dragged out the word and convulsed into an orgasm!

I saw her body twitch and jerk and she squeezed Matt's head and face into her tit. I thought she might smother the poor man. Brandie moaned her way through her climax and then purred as it subsided and she relaxed, leaning back against the bed headboard again.

I heard Matt say, "Oh my God, Brandie, that was awesome! You are sooooooo wet! And it smells so good!"

I knew that both those statements were true. Brandie has the wettest and best smelling, sweetest tasting pussy I have ever experienced! I was filled with pride as I heard this man, who doesn't get this kind of sexual treatment at home, recognize that Brandie was something special.

I saw her reach over and rubbing the bulge in Matt's pants, she said, "I want that in my mouth."

Then she unzipped his pants and his hard cock flopped out into her hand. He wasn't overly large, but probably a little larger than I was, and I knew that Brandie was going to enjoy playing with that.

Matt stood up and quickly shucked his clothing so that he was standing next to the bed, totally naked. My wife turned herself, so that she now had both feet on the floor, with her legs spread apart, and Matt stepped between her knees so that she could take his cock into her mouth.

I don't care how many times I have seen my wife suck a man's dick, it never ceases to amaze me, every time I see her do it! I love to watch her sucking another man's cock. My wife is without question, the best cocksucker I have ever known. I've had prostitutes suck my cock that weren't as good as she is. When I first met her, I asked her how she ever learned to suck dick like that, and she said, it must be a natural talent, because she had never "taken any lessons", although she had practiced a lot! Over the years, I have had many men, tell me the same thing, that Brandie is the best cocksucker they had ever had, but some of them had to do it when their wives couldn't hear them. So, whenever I saw my wife sucking another man's cock into her mouth, I knew that he was getting a very special treat!

As my wife started pulling Matt's cock in and out of her mouth, going down on him each time, all the way, until her nose was in his public hair against his belly, I heard him say, "Oh...my...God...Brandie! I haven't had my cock sucked in years, and I've never had it sucked like this!"

She was too busy working on him to pull his meat out of her mouth and answer him, so she just kept on blowing him. She had both hands on his hips, and her head was going back and forth, pushing him in, and out of her mouth. He reached down and grabbed my wife by the back of her head and entwined his fingers in her blond hair. She loves to have a man grab her by her hair while she's sucking him and I heard her moan with pleasure as his hands went onto the back of her head. I later found out that was a part of one of the chat conversations that she and Matt had. At one time, she had told him that when she's sucking a man's cock, she enjoys having him grab her by the hair.

I watched with wonder, as my wife blew this guy for several minutes. I knew how good that had to be feeling and I knew that she could make him cum, whether he wanted to, or not. I saw Brandie reach between his legs and grabbed his ball sack in her hand and gently kneaded it as she kept blowing him. Knowing how good that feels, my own cock twitched at the sight of her hand on his nuts.

One time, she put her hand flat on his sack, and pushed it up, then ran her hand backwards through his crotch, until her finger went up through his ass crack and over his asshole. I saw Matt nearly get weak in the knees and he moaned loudly as she did that. She must have sensed that he was about to blow his load, because just then, she took his cock out of her mouth and wrapped her hand around the wet, shiny shaft.

Gently stroking his cock while looking it right in the eye, without looking up at him, I heard my wife tell Matt, "I could suck you all the way off right now," then she slid her mouth over just the head of his cock and gave it a couple of hard sucks that made him groan with pleasure, "and I will, before the night is over, I promise," another lick and suck, "but the first time," another couple of sucks on his cock head, "that you cum tonight, I want it deep inside me."

I thought I would pass out! My heart was pumping so fast, and all the blood in my body had to be in my dick, I could feel it twitch with every pump of my heart. I truly felt a little dizzy with lust as I heard my wife tell this man that she wanted him to fuck her and cum up her cunt! Could my wife be anymore of a slut than that? I loved it!

I knew why my wife told him that. Two reasons: Number one, she loves the feel of having a man cum up her cunt. She loves the warm feeling of him squirting deep inside her, sometimes sending the hot fluids all the way up to her cervix, and then flooding the entire inside of her vagina, leaking back around his cock, to seep out of her, and run down her crack to drip on the bed beneath her. And Brandie knows from experience, that the first load a man let's loose during a session of sex, will be his biggest of the night. That's why my wife hates condoms. She really wants to feel that blast of cum up inside her.

The second reason she told him that, is because she knows it will be his largest load of the night, she knows it will also be the best one for me to get sloppy seconds! She knows that after he dumps his first load of the night into her cunt, when he pulls out, she will be filled with it, and I'll have the greatest amount of pleasure sinking my hard cock into her freshly fucked, and filled to overflowing cunt!

I saw Brandie let go of Matt's cock, lay back on the bed, swinging her feet up onto the bed, putting the soles of her feet on the bed, with her knees pointing up, and her legs spread wide open. Again, this is another one of those things that I never tire of seeing my wife do, spreading her legs and opening herself up completely for another man to get between them! I've been on a sexual high, watching my wife with Matt, higher, than any drug could ever take me! This was a feeling that I would never get use to, it would never get dull, or boring, and it just totally consumed me, every time we did this.

Matt slid onto the bed on his knees and got between my wife's legs. Fortunately, since their feet were pointing right at the mirror on the wall behind them, I had a great view of Matt preparing to sink himself into Brandie's pussy. I saw him reach down and rub his cock head between her pussy lips, coating himself with her juices that freely flowed between her labia and all over her crotch. I could see that her inner thighs were soaked wet with her own juices. Then I saw my wife reach down and take Matt's cock in her hand, he released it, and she guided him into her open and waiting fuck hole. Once she slid the head of his cock into herself, Matt simply lowered his pelvis down onto hers and sank himself all the way into my wife's cunt, as deep as he could go, in one easy motion.

I heard Brandie moan with pleasure and tell Matt, "Oh Matt, that feels so damn good! I can't imagine why any woman wouldn't want that every day, ten times a day," making reference to the fact that his wife rarely had sex with him!

Then he muttered something that I couldn't hear, Brandie later told me that he said, "If I had a woman as sexy and hot as you, I would be giving it to her ten times a day."

Then he started to slowly pull himself out, then ease himself back into my wife's hot, juicy cunt.

Brandie started to buck her hips up toward him and said, "Come on, Matt, fuck me. Harder and faster."

"I'm working up to it girl," he said, "I just don't want to cum too soon, I want to make this last a while."

I couldn't take anymore of this hiding in the shadows. I wanted to get in on the action. Quietly, I stepped out of the bathroom and carefully opened and closed the room door, as if I was trying to quietly sneak back into the room, but I also made the door click shut loud enough, that they would hear it over their mutual groans and moans of sexual pleasure. Then I stepped down the hallway, stopping at the corner, to watch Matt as he picked up speed and started pounding in and out of my wife. Brandie looked over Matt's shoulder and saw me standing at the corner, watching them fuck. That was all the incentive she needed and my wife burst into a spontaneous orgasm!

She screamed out, "Oh my God! I'm going to cum! Fuck...that...feels...so...fucking...gooooooood," and I saw her push her pelvis up against Matt's as her orgasm swept through her body!

As her climax passed, and Matt started pounding her again, he was slamming into her so hard on every down stroke now, that she was grunting every time he bottomed out and I heard his ball sack slapping my wife's ass on every stroke, I quickly stripped off all my clothes until I was naked. I stepped over to the bed and Brandie reached out for my cock and sucked it into her mouth as Matt continued fucking her. I think this was the first time that Matt really realized that I was in the room with them, when Brandie turned her head and face away from him and sucked my cock into her mouth.

He looked up at me while he kept fucking my wife, slower now. His face was all sweaty dropping drips onto Brandie's chest.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds