How to Train Your Puppygirl

Hehe. Mistress just said Master isn't allowed to punish me for enjoying watching him submit to her. He's reading over my shoulder and got all grumbly when he saw me talking about him getting punished. Hey Master, I might not be able to talk, but how does it feel to not have control of your orgasms? Maybe you want a cage like your puppygirl!

Aww, he's blushing!

Anyway.

Once we were cleaned off (and once I was back in my collar and cuffs, no gag for today though), Mistress unlocked my closet and told me to pick an outfit! Clothes have been a huge part of how I embraced my new self, and while it's nice being forcibly naked all the time, now wearing a nice outfit feels even better! Now it's a reward for being a good girl! And oh, my cuffs and collar make amazing accessories. I put on a black flannel crop top and black denim cutoffs and tied my hair back in a ponytail, I felt like the baddest bitch in the world. Master was a little shell-shocked when he saw me. I watched him get hard, and I felt this rush of... power? That's maybe not the right word, especially since he shoved me against a wall and put his tongue down my throat after a second of staring at me.

We were going to see an old friend of Master's, an older woman who helped him find his footing in the kink world. Apparently she'd provided recommendations for most of the gear I've grown accustomed to over the last week, and she had a far more extensive collection in her home. I was wagging in the backseat as Master gushed about her to me, while Mistress kept her eyes on the road. She had a small little smile on her face that I don't think Master noticed.

Fuck, I called Master "Ben," and he noticed before I could fix it. So he beat my tits and said that since he couldn't punish me for enjoying his submission, he'd just punish every other mistake far worse. Fuck. I'm throbbing and leaking everywhere now. Why do I like it so much when they punish my breasts? It must just be that I like being reminded I have them. I can't actually be that into pain. I just like being tied up and treated like a pet puppy. Nobody actually wants to get hurt, right?

We got to this woman's house, and we hit it off right away. She has this amazing mom energy. Her house is snug and warm and smells like a baking pie, and she's so nice! Her name is Melissa, and she gives the best hugs in the world. She and Carrie Mistress went into the kitchen to make tea while Master showed me around the house. He knew it like the back of his hand, and there was one room in particular he was especially excited to show me. He opened the door to the basement, and I saw a glimmer of red light at the base of the stairs. Melissa had transformed her whole basement into a full-service dungeon.

It wasn't huge, but every inch of space was put to use. There was a high-backed wooden chair with leather belts hanging off of it. The far wall was lined with polished kink gear, everything from cuffs to gas masks to these huge...leather bags? Master says they're called sleepsacks. All I know is that looking at them made my cage feel funny. An image flashed through my mind of being stuffed in one of those with Melissa standing over me, smiling down at me...

That image was cut off by her and Mistress coming downstairs, and Melissa laughed. "You haven't changed a bit," she teased, and Master got all bashful. My brain finally put two and two together as to what "finding his footing in the kink world" meant, just in time for her to grab him by the hem of his shirt and pull him into a kiss. Mistress had that same small, satisfied smile on her face she wore in the car, and she pulled me into a hug as Melissa deftly undressed Master.

"I thought it would be good for you to see how somebody else submits," Mistress whispered in my ear with a little kiss.

My eyes got so wide. Master had *always* been the dominant one of the three of us. He was the top. He was the one with the kinkiest fantasies and the sexually adventurous past. But in Melissa's presence, all that melted away. His eyes were wide and shining, and he followed her every order with the kind of eagerness that signified a truly smitten boy. Melissa did not fit my stereotypical idea of a dominant figure, all smiles and pleases and gentle caresses, but her authority over him was obvious. Before I knew it, he was fully naked and strapped into the chair, his cock straining as Melissa put clamps on his nipples.

I walked up to him, marveling at the look on his face. "Is that what I look like when I'm tied up?" I asked Mistress. She nodded and I giggled. He looked so silly! Spaced out and needy, eyes following Melissa wherever she went. He barely even flinched when she put the clamps on his nipples, although his cock leaked out a massive drop of precum. I followed my instincts and licked it up, and Master shuddered with pleasure. I got a little smirk on my face, and took his cock down my muzzle to the base. I love gagging on Master's pole, and I think I like it even more when he's tied up. When all he can do to communicate his pleasure is tug on the heavy leather straps holding him down and moan. Fuck, just thinking about him tied up like that makes me strain.

Master tastes so good. I just got on my knees and worked over his cock while Melissa went about her business and Mistress watched, and I felt like such a good puppygirl. Master called her Mommy, and she spun a wonderful web of words and sensations around him. She called him a good dumb boy, told him to not think about anything but how good the puppy on his cock felt, and then she started tickling him! I never got a chance to tickle Master, even though I knew he was crazy sensitive. He would always stop me, pin me down, and inflict it upon me instead. But now that he was all tied up, he couldn't do anything to stop Mommy from digging her fingers into his pits!

He *screamed.* Like, loud, desperate, shrill screams, less laughter than an expression of agony. I didn't have a ton of sympathy for him after my week of denial, so I decided to just contribute further! I brushed my fingertips in the hollows of his knees, and he would've shot through the ceiling if it wasn't for the straps. I think he tried to order me to stop, but it got drowned out in his screaming laughter. Fuck, that made me strain. I left a huge wet spot on my cutoffs. I didn't realize I could enjoy this end of the spectrum too! Maybe I really am a kinky little puppygirl.

Mommy and I kept tickling him until he shot down my throat, and then she made him thank me for making him feel so good! I loved that. When he hesitated, I flicked my tongue over his cock while he was still all sensitive, and he squirmed so nicely in his bonds. "Seems like your puppygirl's learning a few things," Mommy said, scratching behind my ears. I felt that burst of static all over again and nuzzled her leg, my butt tail wagging on instinct. "You better be careful with this one, Benny. I know full well how you get around girls who know how to press your buttons."

Fuck, Master just put clamps on my nipples! He said that he may not be allowed to punish me for enjoying him being submissive, but that it's well within his rights to get revenge for torturing him. He also put my gag back in the second Mommy freed him from the chair, and it's been there all night. It's still the bigger silicone bone, and I'm actually getting used to it. My jaw's not sore around it anymore, although I might just not be thinking about it because of these fucking clamps!

At least they've got little rubber caps on them so it isn't hurting as much as it could be. It's this sharp, stingy pain that's impossible to ignore, it should be awful. So why the FUCK am I so wet?! I'm biting back moans into the gag because I don't want to give him the satisfaction. They've been right about how much I'd love this stuff so far, I wonder how much more they're going to be right about?

I've still got so far to go. I do like this cage a lot, it feels amazing, but a girl has her limits. I wanna cum!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

December 9

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

Being this horny all the time is getting me into trouble. I'm so eager to do anything Master and Mistress say, because following orders from them makes me strain so hard in my cage. Mistress gave me a little headband with puppy ears on it when she let me out of my kennel this morning, and I didn't even flinch. So now I've got these ears on, and I don't expect them to go anywhere. At least they're really cute! They're the same shade of reddish brown as my hair, and the headband keeps my locks out of my eyes. I guess these are a part of my uniform now too.

Right after I finished my kibble for breakfast, Master told me he wanted to play a game. If I won, I'd get unlocked and have an orgasm! I didn't listen to what would happen if I lost, and I didn't pay attention to the sadistic grins on my owners' faces. I should've. Fuck, I really should've. I just agreed to the bet with a bark and a wagging tail, and then Mistress gave me those ear scratches that melt me every time.

I got nervous the second Master said we'd be playing a racing game. I'm terrible at them when I'm not wearing handcuffs! Master sat me on the floor between his legs while he took his spot on the couch, which already had me blushy, but then it just got worse. Mistress sat next to him and started teasing my cage with her toes, and I started drooling around my gag so fast. Mistress' feet are so pretty. She gets insecure about them being big, but to me it's just more to enjoy! They're so soft and they smell so good and just looking at them is enough to make my head spin. Feeling them dancing on my cage was enough to break my focus before the race even started.

Then Master's feet pressed down on my tits and I was fucking gone. I doused Mistress' toes in precum and squirmed under them, my car falling further and further behind. "Uh oh puppy, it's not looking too good for your chances at your key," Master taunted, squeezing my nipples between his toes. They were still pretty tender from the clamps from last night, so that pulled some squeals out from behind my gag. Before I knew it, Master crossed the finish line before I even reached the final lap.

"Oh no, poor puppygirl," Master cooed. He set down his controller and reached down to grope my tits, squeezing them nice and hard. "We gave her a fair chance at an orgasm and she couldn't get it!" I whined that this obviously wasn't a fair chance, but it's not like that would've changed anything. Looking back in hindsight, I obviously wasn't getting unlocked today. They want me in this cage for a full month, so I will be in this cage for a full month. But my stupid, horny brain got me into this mess, and I wasn't getting out of it without paying the price.

Mistress threw me over her shoulder and carried me into the shower, replacing my uniform with heavy metal shackles and chains to hold them together. They pushed me down onto my knees and ordered me to stay, then... then they... fuck, they both pissed on me! They soaked me from head to toe, ignoring my whines as they taunted me for being a gullible little puppygirl. Fuck, I strained so hard. I NEVER thought I would like something like that! My partners, who had always been so loving and tender and caring, chained me up and sprayed me down with piss while calling me dumb and weak. And... and it felt so good.

But they weren't done with me. No, apparently I hadn't learned my lesson about what happens when I think I've earned an orgasm, and my Mistress in particular had some ideas about what I deserved for my hubris. The clamps went back on my nipples, and then she lit a candle. That scared me. I squirmed away from them and shook my head, but Master grabbed me by the shoulders and held me in place on my knees. "Don't worry sweetheart, this won't cause any kind of injury," Mistress said. "It will hurt, but this candle is specially formulated for what we're about to do. Just luxuriate in the pain."

The first drop of wax on my skin hurt pretty bad. It wasn't as awful as I was afraid of at first, but it was definitely painful. Mistress didn't stop at just one drop though. She trailed the drops of red wax all over my torso as Master held me in place, ignoring my whining pleas for mercy into my gag. Every drop on my tits was like a tiny needle, shooting pain into me. But alongside every drop came a dose of pleasure, twisting into the pain and confusing my thoughts. I stopped struggling against Master's grip, my begging melting into moaning. It wasn't long until I was pushing my chest out and asking for more.

Fuck, just thinking about it has me dripping wet again. Even my punishments seem to be getting me worked up now. Is this what being kinky is? Finding satisfaction in all these things? I'm imagining going to myself ten days ago and saying "Hey. Pretty soon, you're going to call Ben and Carrie Master and Mistress, and you're going to be so turned on by them spraying you with pee and coating your tits in candle wax that you'll drool just thinking about it. Oh, and by the way, you'll be banned from clothes in your own home soon."

Master actually asked me if I was ready for clothes after they cleaned the pee and wax off me, then just put me back in my cuffs and collar. Truth be told, I was a little relieved, even if I was blushy. I really like being on display for them at all times like this. My hands and feet all bound up, my neck with an obvious sign of ownership. Besides, puppies don't wear clothes! I'd feel kind of silly getting dressed inside at this point. When I leave the house? Sure, I don't want to get in trouble. But there's no point to it here. I'm a good puppygirl!

The rest of the day was relatively uneventful. Master did lock me to my desk to do some writing, but they largely left me to my own devices. They're fucking in the bed again right now. It sounds like Mistress is wearing a strap and Master really likes it. I think he's gagged? I hear metal rattling, maybe she put him in the shackles I was wearing when they marked me earlier. She's calling him "bitchboy." His moans sound so cute!

It feels squirmy to be locked up like this while Master and Mistress play on the human bed. It makes me feel like a pet. Why would you have your dog in bed with you while you enjoy your lover? It seems perfectly natural when you think about it, honestly. I'm just a dumb little pet, so I go in my cute, comfy kennel while my owners have fun in bed. I get to lay here and strain in my cage.

I heard my name. I hear laughing. FUCK!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

December 10

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I'm a good puppygirl!

I swear to every god in every heaven that if I don't get to cum soon, I am going to rip everything in this house to pieces. I've never been this horny in my entire life. It feels like I'm dripping pre out of my cage 24/7. Everything about my current situation makes it worse. I look at my cuffs, I strain and leak. I eat my kibble in the morning, I strain and leak. I get dragged into the shower so I can get restrained and fucked, I strain and leak so much I'm sure that THIS time the straining will be enough to get me off and give me some relief.

But no, it just gets fucking worse! It feels like my mind is melting. I think my cock is mad at me, so it's punishing me. I can't look at Master and Mistress without thinking about them dominating me into a drooling little puddle. I want Master to fuck me until I squirt out the ten day-old load churning inside me. I want Mistress to beat me until I cry. I want Mommy to strap me to that chair in her basement and not let me out until I think of myself as nothing but her toy. Fuck, writing all this down just makes the straining worse!

Master decided I needed to write today's entry while locked to my desk, so here I am. The padlocks jingle as I type, it's so distracting. Being covered in locks like this is so much hotter than I ever imagined it could be. A padlock for each cuff, one for my collar, and now the four for the anchor points on my desk. I feel so... submissive. It's fucking intoxicating. The absolute knowledge that my partners have taken control of my life makes me so squirmy.

Fuck, Master is jacking off behind me again. He said I look so hot tied up like this he can't help himself. Wait, I hear Mistress coming upstairs. He got more frantic, I don't think he has permission to be doing what he's doing. She just came in and threw him down on the bed! She pounced on him and pinned him down and demanded to know if he had permission to touch "her" cock! He's stammering and whining, his voice just got so high and weak! I'm craning my neck to try to see what's happening, but Mistress just snapped that I only get to listen!

Why does it feel so good that I'm only allowed to listen?

I hear the bed straps Mistress put in this morning coming out. Master isn't fighting back now, Mistress is pulling the straps tight. I can picture him stretched out spread-eagle on the bed. His muscles stretched out and straining against their tight bonds, the leather straps and cuffs holding him in place. All the sounds he's making are muffled now, she must've gagged him. I snuck a peek over my shoulder, it's the smaller bone gag! Ohh, Master *hates* wearing pink, he must be so embarrassed!

Mistress said she got him a present for Christmas, but if he's going to be a bad boy she'll give to it him early. I hear a very familiar clinking sound... holy fuck is he getting caged?! Master's gonna be locked up just like me! He's begging into his gag, pleading with Mistress for mercy, but she's just laughing at him. "I don't care if you're horny sweetheart, if you can't be trusted around my toy, I'm going to take it away!" Mistress said. I don't think I've ever heard a more anguished moan in my life.

I just heard a little click, I think it's locked on. "I'll let you keep our puppygirl's keys," she said. There's another fucking throb in my cage. "You can take out all your frustration from being my caged sub on her, I won't stop you. But I want you so worked up and needy that you can burst from a light breeze, and I don't see a better way of doing that than chastity."

Well now I'm bright fucking red!

"This month should be about discovery for all of us, not just her," Mistress went on. I hear squeaking from the bed, I think she's straddling him now. He must be going fucking crazy. "If she's to be denied the familiar pleasure of her cock, you ought to be as well. You will be unable to think about anything but pleasure, and that pleasure will not involve that bone running free." Mistress' voice is intoxicating when she takes charge like this. She just sounds so authoritative. It's impossible not to take what she says as gospel.

Mistress just left the bed and came over to me, locking an arm around my neck. She's whispering in my ear about how I'm such a good little puppycuck, how cute I look writing in my little diary and straining in my cage, how she can hear my pathetic whines leaking out of my gagged muzzle even when she's turning our boyfriend into a puddle on the bed. She said if I stop typing she'll "beat my little puppy balls until she's sure they'll never work again." Where is this coming from? What happened to the sweet girl who bought me ice cream on our first date?

I don't know, but whoever this is I'm in love. I think about her and I want to swoon. How tall and strong she is, how her hair catches the light and tickles my skin, how she can render me utterly helpless with anything from a look to inescapable, locking gear. I catch a whiff of her scent as she walks by and I want to fall to my knees and worship her. Fuck, the things I would do to bury myself in her pussy. So soft and warm and wet...

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 10 milliseconds