• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Huntress

Diana screamed and dug her nails into Derek's chest, leaving ten bloody marks in his skin. He gasped as he pussy locked around his cock, throbbing and pulsing. It was too much for him, and his balls emptied, flooding her cunt at last with her sperm. Derek cried out in painful bliss, his fists tightening into balls as his voice locked in his throat. Her cunt, feeling this new sensation, sucked and throbbed, milking his cock for every drop of sperm. Diana came and came, her juices flowing down over his waist and ass. Her mind jumbled with the power of her cum, the power of her cunt squeezing around hard cock. She couldn't think, could breath, as she screamed a shrill cry at the top of her lungs. She wanted to weep, to bellow, to melt into a pool of pure pleasure, every nerve in her body electrified. She thought she would never stop cumming, and breathed a huge gulp of air as she finally sighed and crawled off of Derek.

She slowly opened her eyes and looked over at the shriveled, lifeless bodies of the two men. Her master had been hungry tonight indeed. Rarely did he ever drain her victim so entirely. She smiled contently to herself and dragged her worn body to her bed. The bodies would be gone, as always, by morning.

Diana awoke with a lingering twitch in her cunt. She sighed and stretched lazily as her fingers grazed over her nipples and tits. Her master's hunger had been satisfied last night. But hers had not. She still longed for a touch, to touch. She purred to herself and rolled out of bed. After last night she was certain that her master would be not be needing her for several days at least. He rarely ever took the entire life force, and when he did it always left her unsatisfied, as if he had taken something from her as well.

She climbed into the shower, not bothering to see if the bodies were still downstairs. She knew better. Diana turned on the hot water to the point of scalding and stepped into the shower. She winced, then sighed as she let herself be taken by the soothing heat. She closed her eyes and swayed under the stream, her face submerged under the gently drops that fell from the nozzle. She reached out and found the soap in the corner and started to lather her silky body. Her hands trailed along her smooth, firm stomach and up to her chest. She dragged her hand in between the valley of her tits, teasing herself with her soft touch. Her hand found glided across her breast, rubbing against her hard nipple, which sparked at her touch. She took the nipple in hand and rubbed it between her fingers, gasping as she felt her pussy tingling with excitement.

Diana moaned, her eyes still closed, as she tossed the soap aside and fumbled around, searching for, then finding, the plastic back scrubber. She wrapped her hand around its girth, a throbbing cock in her mind and she lowered it down. She raised one leg up on the side of the tub and teased the handle around her wet cunt lips. Diana moaned and rocked back and forth, sighing at the sensation as she slowly forced the plastic handle into her cunt hole. Inch after inch she pushed inside of her, her pussy flexing around the make shift cock, until a full twelve inches were deep inside. She squeezed her legs together and clamped her pussy tight and shuddered as she came. She let out a scream of pleasure, loosing herself in the moment as she came on the plastic handle. She slumped sideways, supporting her weakened body on the wall. Smiling weakly to herself, Diana soaked her body under the stream of hot water and finished her shower.

Diana walked through the park in search of prey to satisfy her appetite. She searched for something special. Dressed in a simple, low cut summer dress, she attracted plenty of attention. The thin material was nearly transparent as it showed off her body, devoid of any underwear. Caught in the light of the sun, someone could see every detail of her body, from her shaved pussy lips to her hard and aching nipples.

She walked for nearly and hours, the admiration of every man she passed, but she wasn't looking for just sex. Although she craved a good, solid fucking, she wanted something a little more, something memorable. She sighed to herself, ready to give up and wait until the clubs opened that night, when she passed into a grove of trees. She could hear voices coming from the trees, and she had to walk around the grove in order to see inside.

She found a small clearing within the thick trees, visible and approachable only by one side. It looked like a family outing. There were four people sitting on a large blanket with a picnic basket nearby. The man was older, probably in his mid-forties, but still handsome in an older sort of way. The woman beside him, his wife, Diana assumed, was a large, slobbish woman with a smug, superior face that immediately infuriated Diana just to look upon it. There was also their two children, a young woman in her late teens by her appearance, a young boy not yet into puberty who looked with longing into the trees and the open fields beyond. Diana smiled and strode forward. She had found her party.

Diana strode through the opening to the clearing with such swift authority that the family froze and stared up at her in bewildered shock. She smiled down at them, looking them each in the eye, and wove her power around the group, summoning their sub-conscious to her will. They stared blankly at her, knowing that she was an intruder, but powerless to react to her sudden presence. Diana looked first into the eyes of the wife, then deep into the frustrated eyes of the man and smiled sadly at him. She doubted that this woman had given him sex since they had their last child. And he was in desperate need of having that remedied. Diana scanned the clearing while the others looked at her, deciding where to begin. Her eyes fell in a cake set off to one side. "Happy 18th Birthday" it read. Diana pursed her lips. Sweet eighteen, she thought. This would be better than she could have ever imagined.

"Why don't you take your son for a walk," Diana told the woman in a tone that was nothing but an order. "Come back in an hour." The woman looked at her husband questionably, but nodded and took the boy by the hand and lead him out of the trees and into the park. The boy took a quick look behind him, mystified, but allowed his mother to drag him away.

Diana lowered herself to her knees and sat back on her feet as she looked at the pair, father and daughter. He was handsome in his own way, she remarked. He seemed in decent shape for his age, and still had a thick head of hair. It made her sad that he should be stuck with such a creature as the woman he had made his wife. But she couldn't help but smile when she thought of how she would change things for him in a very good way. She smiled sweetly at him as he stared back at her blankly, unaware of what was happening to his mind as she took control of him.

Diana cocked her head and looked at him with an amused twinkle in her eye. She grinned to herself and moved closer to kiss him full on the lips. He gasped and tried to move back, but Diana wove around his mind, stealing his sense of right and allowing his instincts and lusts and desires to spring free. He put his arms on her shoulders, delicately at first, then with more enthusiasm as he pulled her close against him and kissed her deeply. His tongue snaked into her mouth and played against her teeth. His daughter watched on in utter confusion and awe, mystified by the sight of this striking woman kissing her father. She felt a sudden twinge of jealousy rush through her, and a faint hint of desire, emotions she had never known for another woman. She felt sudden very uncomfortable with her so near, but unable to move away.

Diana broke the kiss and smiled, turning to the daughter. She was pretty, in a simple, wholesome way, with smooth, silky skin, and long, brown hair. She wore and old pair of cutoffs that accented her youthful curves nicely, and Diana's eyes lingered on her small but perky breasts that swelled from her tight tee shirt. The young woman flinched at her gaze, her bodily tingling. She had fooled around with other girls before, kissing and touching, but she had never felt the sudden urge that she did at that moment to be with this exotic woman. Diana crawled over to her on hands and knees, giving the father a great view of her ass beneath her short dress, and stopped inches from her face. She leaned in close, but the girl took the initiative, wrapping her arms around Diana's neck and pulling her close. She kissed Diana hungrily, licking and biting at her lips. Diana was surprised when she felt the girl's hands slide down her shoulders and start to cup and grab at her breasts.

Diana would have loved to allow herself to be taken by this young body, but she had something even better in mind. She reluctantly broke the kiss and sat back, turning to look at the father. His eyes were glued to the pair as they made out, his brow sweating from a sudden heat.

"Why don't you come here and join us?" Diana asked him in a voice that to him was like a command from god. He hurried to their side, almost tripping in his desire to be close to them. Diana giggled. "My, my," she teased, "aren't we horny?" He said nothing, only looked at his daughter with a hint of apology, and nodded. "Good, then why don't well all get more comfortable?" She turned to the girl. "Take off your clothes."

She looked first at her father, then back to Diana, her eyes filled with questions and doubt. She didn't know what was happening to her, but she knew that she was no longer in control. It was like she in a dream... a dream where anything could happen. She smiled happily at that convenient thought and reached down and pulled off her shirt. Her father stared at her exposed flesh, longing to see what was hidden beneath her lacy, white bra. Diana saw him lick his lips as she reached behind her back and unhooked the snap. The girl looked at Diana shyly, then at her father, and pulled the bra away in one, quick motion, leaving her exposed to their gazes. She had small, firm breasts, the size of apples, with pert, very erect nipples. Her father's eyes never left her tits, his eyes full of lust. She looked back at Diana questionably, but Diana said nothing, only pointed at her shorts. The girl seemed to hesitate, but followed her instructions. She sat up on her knees and unsnapped the front. Hooking her thumbs in the sides, she slid them down as far as they would go. Diana was slightly surprised to see that the girl did not wear any underwear. Both sets of eyes turned to her pussy, exposed to their view. It was pink and slightly puffy from excitement, lightly covered with soft, brown fuzz of hair. She rolled her hips slightly, showing off her firm, rounded ass and twisted into a sitting position so that she could fully strip. Her father groaned and mumbled incoherently as he stared at his naked daughter's beautiful body.

Diana smiled and kneeled beside the girl. She reached out and gently pushed at her shoulders, forcing her to lie back on the blanket. Her hand rested on the girl's stomach, causing her to flinch as Diana's soft touch caressed her skin. She moaned lightly as Diana stroked her hand upward, outlining the curves of her breasts with her fingers before cupping them fully. She turned and smiled at the man.

"You want her, don't you?" she asked him. He could only nod, his mind floating on waves of his lust. "Take off your clothes and maybe you can join us..." She leaned over licked her tongue out, brushing a hard nipple. Diana giggled and opened her mouth, sucking the nipple inside. The girl moaned and started to writhe under the attention.

Her father stared, wide-eyed, at the lesbian scene before him. It was no longer his daughter that he saw as he pulled off his tee shirt and tossed it aside. Diana sat up and forced her hand between the girl's legs, rubbing her fingers against the wet pussy lips as she watched the man fumbling with his shorts. The girl twisted and groaned as Diana finally forced a finger inside her wet pussy and started to fuck her with her finger. With a great effort, the man finally undid his shorts and struggled out of them, leaving himself sitting naked before the two women. Diana looked him over with an appraising eye. He was in good shape, his body not yet succumbing to the flabbiness of older aged men. His cock, an average six inches, stood out from his groin. She had certainly many bigger, but this would do for her needs today.

"Now sit back and watch," she ordered the man. "And if you are a good boy and can control yourself, you can join us." The father just stared at her, unable to respond.

Diana looked down at the girl who was breathing hard and fast, staring up at her with longing. Diana grabbed the bottom of her dress and pulled it up over her head, and laid it down beside her. Both father and daughter gasped at the vision before them. Diana ignored the looks, all too accustomed to it, and smiled down at her. She licked her lips and kneeled down over the girl, making certain that her ass was aimed at the father, giving him a clear view of what she was doing to his daughter, but also her luscious cunt. Diana licked the girl's inner thigh, causing her flinched and moan. Her tongue slowly grazed over her pussy, just long enough to taste the girl's juices that were now flowing freely. She licked her way up her stomach, over her belly button, and to her breasts. Diana lingered at her tits, licking and sucking and biting the soft, young flesh. With a growl, she lunged forward and captured the girl's mouth with her own, wildly tongue kissing her while her hands continued to roam her body. The girl's courage increased with every moment, and she was soon returning the favor, her hands gingerly touching her sides, before becoming even more emboldened and felt along the curves of her ass and large tits. One finger even grazed her cunt, sending rivers of pleasure shooting through her body. Diana sighed and leaned over the girl's head, feeding her one of her tits. The girl licked at the flesh, biting down on the nipple.

Diana turned her head and what the father with utter amusement. His hand was violently stroking his cock as he watched the scene before him. She smiled and lifted a finger to him.

"Come here," she ordered. He crawled forward, his cock flopping in the air as he hurried to her side. Diana met him and stuck her tongue into his mouth. His hands were on her breasts, squeezing and kneading at them, before Diana could find his cock and wrap her hand around it. She pushed him back and slid down his body. With one gulp, she sucked his cock into her mouth and swallowed it down her throat. He groaned, and Diana quickly backed off, afraid that he would cum. It wasn't time for that just yet.

Diana sat back and looked over at the daughter, who was watching them with a hint of jealousy. She reached out and stroked the girl's leg lovingly, smiling at her reassuringly.

"You have a very beautiful daughter," Diana said, looking into the girl's eyes. The father, who had been groping at Diana's tits, turned and looked at his daughter with a fevered lust. Nearly all of his wits had been beaten away, replaced by the sexual urges that Diana accented within him. He stared at the girl, not seeing his daughter, only a female that we wanted very badly. Diana knelt down beside the girl's head, petting her face.

"Why don't you come over here and taste her?" She cooed. His eyes widened in delight as he moved his head between her legs.

Both girls looked on as the father spread her legs apart and slipped his head against her thighs. She tried to close her legs, feeling a sudden repulsion of what was about to happen, but Diana whispered to her, stroking her face, telling her it was okay. She whined, then relaxed as she felt a long tongue press against her pussy lips. She closed her eyes as a finger pressed its way inside, opening a path for the tongue to follow. Diana watched, her own cunt starting to ooze with envy as she watched father lick and bite at the cunt of his daughter. She leaned down and started kissing the girl's face and neck as she moaned and whimpered, sensations filling her body that she knew were wrong, but felt so good. She arched her back, forcing her cunt harder against her father's face as he continued to eat her with a fury. Diana made her way down to the girl's breasts, sucking and chewing on the nipples, mashing the soft flesh with her hands.

The girl could take it no more. Grabbing hold of her father's head, she screamed at the top of her lungs, cumming on his face. He drank her juices as fast as he could, her screams still echoing from the small grove of trees. Diana saw in the corner of her eye that the girl's screams has attracted a small crowd. Four boys, younger than the girl who was slowly coming down from her orgasm, where huddled behind a bush, eyes wide in adolescent astonishment. They where is for the show of their lives.

"She tasted good," Diana said to the man as he lifted his wet face. "Delicious." He smiled and nodded at her as his daughter looked at him with a satisfied gleam in her eyes. "Kiss her," Diana ordered sharply, her audience inspiring her.

He didn't hesitate as he climbed up her naked body and fell on top of her, licking at mouth, letting her taste her own juices as she kissed him back. They locked themselves up like lovers, legs and arms tangled together and they mashed their lips together, tongues dancing wildly. Diana was touched by the display of affection, but was ready for some action. She moved in behind the man's ass and reached between his legs. Grasping his hard cock, she positioned it against the opening of his daughter's cunt. So lost in their kissing, the girl wasn't even aware of what was happening until she felt her father stiffen and groan as Diana pushed at his hips, forcing him inside. She gasped and hugged him tight as he entered her tight pussy. Diana began pulling at his hips, but her soon took the lead as his daughter's cunt loosened up for his cock.

Diana pushed at them, rolling them over until he was on his back, the daughter on top. The man's cock was still buried deep inside, and she started to hump herself off of him, fucking her father's cock. Diana glanced over to make certain her audience was still there. She was not surprised to see that a couple of them had dropped her their pants and were jerking off to the sight. She stood up, showing off her body to them for a moment, before standing over the man's head and lowering her sopping cunt onto the man's mouth, facing the daughter. He grabbed her hips, forcing her down harder onto his face as Diana moaned and reached out and pulled the girl close. She closed her eyes and let herself become lost as she rode her father's cock, her lips being devoured by this woman.

After all the excitement, the man could not hold out. The sensations of his daughter's pussy throbbing around his cock and the delicious flavor of this strange woman were quickly becoming too much for him. It didn't matter, not to Diana at any rate. She started to cum herself as soon as she felt the man's tongue push inside of her. She clamped her thighs down tight around his face and came, hard, as she screamed into the girl's mouth. He suddenly thrust up into his daughter, and she gasped as she felt his hot cum fill her pussy, blob after blob pumping side of her.

Weakly, Diana finally climbed off of his face and knelt beside him. Both women licked and kissed at her face, lapping at the combination of their juices that glistened on his face. The girl climbed off her father's softening cock and lay down beside him, snuggling up against him. Diana sighed, again touched by the beautiful displayed. She left a wet trail down his sweating chest as she licked her way to her soft cock. She took the soft organ, balls and all, into her mouth and sucked the girl's juices from them. He was not a young man anymore, but under Diana's expert sucking, his cock started to twitch and slowly grow. She looked over at the girl and winked, an invitation that could not be refused.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 120 milliseconds