• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

Huntress

Looking straight into his eyes, she reached beneath her ass and grabbed his cock. Aiming it straight up, she lowered her hips, impaling herself on his cock. Her wet, hot pussy swallowed his entire length in one thrust.

"Yessssssss," Diana whispered, biting him hard on the ear as she started bouncing up and down on his cock. "FUCK ME!" she howled, grinding her hips into him, forcing her body tight against his.

Doug's eyes were clamped tight as this woman fucked his cock while he stood helpless in his bounds. It was both humiliating and exhilarating at the same time. Every nerve in his cock screamed in ecstasy as her ht cunt clamped around his shaft. His balls churned and ached, begging for releases as Doug fought with all his will to fight for as long as possible, savoring ever second of this fucking.

Diana felt another orgasm building fast, and she grabbed Doug by the shoulders and started slamming down on top of him. Her cunt was on fire, filled by his gorgeous big cock. She had been dreaming of this from the moment she had met him, and was quickly becoming overwhelmed by the experience.

She grunted and groaned, gasping for breath as she forced her orgasm out of herself. Moments away, she suddenly knew something was wrong. She felt the presence of her master creeping through her, seeking for the release of sperm into her cunt. What was her master doing? She tried to think. He had not contacted her. He was satisfied with the last event; he shouldn't have come to her for many more days. She felt the all too familiar pulsing in her cunt as both of their orgasms neared and her master waited to reap the rewards. She tried to fight against the intrusion, to save Doug from what was about to happen, but she couldn't stop herself. The throes of her orgasm grabbed her and pushed her over the edge.

Doug was humping back against her as best he could, fucking her juicy cunt as he held back his cum. Suddenly he heard Diana start to weep and the walls of her pussy clamp down on his cock with a grip stronger than a fist. She whimpered, then screamed incoherently as he felt the flood of her orgasm wash over his cock. He could hold back no more, and thrust his cock deep inside of her as his cum exploded from his cock with a force he had never felt before.

Doug gasped and shuddered, and then his eyes opened wide as he felt more than just his cum leaking from his cock. It was as if his life essence was turned to liquid and sucked through his cock like a straw. He opened his eyes wide; Diana locked tight on his body, and shook helplessly as he felt his himself slowly dying. He wavered, his strength failing, as he tried to find words, to shout a warning, to say anything. Suddenly, he felt the flow stop, as if something had pinched the straw. He felt the battle ensue and small amounts managed to leak through, but in the, his life was spared.

Diana slowly crawled off of him. Pulling a key from her cleavage, she unlocked all the manacles, not daring to look into his face. She fell to the ground, curling herself up tight and whimpered as Doug stared at her. Finally gathering up his clothes, he took one last, long look at the girl and weakly made his way up the stairs. Diana watched him leave, sobbing into her arm. Why had her master done that to her? Why did he force her to choose between them, to fight to save Doug's life? He had never interfered before, so why now? Diana couldn't say, but she knew the consequences were far more than just angering her master. Now, she would have to figure out what to do with Doug...

Doug lay in his bed in the dead of night. It had been three days since the encounter, but his strength still had not returned. H could barely pull himself out his bed, and hadn't eaten as he fought for what part of his life was left. Something of himself had been stolen that night. He didn't know what or how, but he knew that Diana was responsible. His eyes burned as his body begged for sleep that his mind would not let him have. He did not know if he would live through the night if he ever fell asleep.

Doug existed in a dream like nightmare where his subconscious took control of his reality. Images danced before him, teasing his mind, daring him to believe they were real. He heard a click, then creak at the front door to his apartment. He reached out and fumbled on the nightstand, his hand grabbing around the handle of his gun. He weakly aimed it the door to his bedroom as he watched it slowly open. A figure slipped quietly inside, head bowed to the dim light of his nightstand lamp. Doug aimed the gun at the figure, watching the form move across the room to stand and the foot of his bed. He saw her face catch the light and slowly lowered his weapon. Her face was a mask of grief, worn with hurt and grief as looked down upon him with sincere pity.

"What have you done to me?" he whispered.

"Oh, Doug," she cried, staring at his wracked, worn body. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean for this to happen to you. I tried to stop him, but I couldn't." Tears welled up in her eyes as she climbed onto the bed beside him and stroked his face.

"What have you done to me?" he whispered again. "I'm dying. What have you taken from me?"

"It wasn't me," she cried. "I swear to you. I didn't know that this would happen. I didn't want this to happen, not to you. Not to you..." She kissed his face, her mouth planting on his lips as she tenderly kissed him. "I love you, Doug."

She held him close, kissing his mouth and stroking his face as she cried in sorrowful joy at her revelation. The couple kissed and touched, feeling one another in a tenderness that Diana was unaccustomed to experiencing. Her clothes came off as they played on the bed, her naked form draped over his. She found herself straddling his hips, taking his cock deep inside of her and making love to another human being for the first time. It was sweet, tender, and powerful, unlike anything she had every experienced. She sigh and moaned, loving every second, every thrust of their love making.

Doug looked up at her, both amazed and fearful of this beautiful, exotic woman on top of him. He didn't understand her, nor even dared to pretend to try. He was enthralled by her beauty, her strange innocence. Before, he had wanted to fuck her senseless. Now, he just wanted her, to protect her, to teach her about the things that she seemed to lack in her life. He groaned as that single thought brought his climax out of him. He pulled her forward, crushing his chest into hers as he started to cum.

Diana was lost in a world of sensuality, unable to explain why she had never felt like that before. She felt Doug's orgasm as soon as it started, feeling his cum shoot deep inside of her. Too late did she feel the hidden presence of her master lurking deep within her. He moved to strike before she even knew he was there, sucking at the Doug's life as he pumped his cum into her. She tried to stop him, to break the connection, but there was nothing she could do. He was too quick, too strong, and too angry to allow her to win this time.

Doug looked up, his eyes widening as he realized that it was happening again. He saw Diana's eyes water and tears flowed down her face.

"No, no, no," she wailed as Doug gasped for life, his eyes darkening. He reached out the back of his fingers brushing her cheek as he took one final breath. His hand dropped limply to his side as Diana watched in horror the transformation of his body, his life juices drained from his mortal shell.

Diana held his body for many hours, weeping into his chest, stroking his hair, trying to warm his body with hers. With a final, desperate sigh, she pulled herself away and dressed. She kissed his cheek and slowly disappeared back into the night. For the first time, did she realize two things: She was capable of love; and her demon master was capable of vengeful jealousy.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨5⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds