• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

Huntress

Diana positioned herself to give the boys a good view as the two girls licked and sucked the man's cock back to life. He moaned and growled at the double action that was making him feel young again. Diana deep throated his cock as his daughter licked at his balls, causing electric shocks to leap through his groin and into his body. Diana glanced over and saw some of his cum leaking down the girl's thigh. She pulled her mouth off his cock with a sucking pop and licked her licks. The girl wasn't even sure of what was happening as Diana tackled her and threw her to her back. She grabbed her by the knees as forced her legs as wide apart as they would go, her tongue darting deep into her cum filled pussy. She gasped, then moaned, as Diana drank at her mixed cunt.

The man, after watching the scene for a while, was more than ready to go again. He watched as she dug her nails into Diana's head and came, biting her lip to keep from crying out. He stood up and kneeled down behind her. Diana never slowed as she licked away at the girl's cunt, but thrust her ass in the air, giving him better access to her. He aimed the head at her pussy lips and hunched forward, forcing himself deep inside. Even from there, she could hear the boys' murmurs as they watched and moaned into the girl's cunt.

He locked his hands around her hips as started slamming his cock into her. This new stimulation sent his daughter over the edge again as she watched him fuck this woman who was eating her out. She cried out, no longer able to hold back. Diana groaned and drank her juices, but when he reached down beneath her to grab her breasts, she arched her back and howled. Her pussy was on fire as it flexed and tugged around the cock inside of her. The girl watched them in a hazy, half-asleep awe that only increased her notion that this was all a dream.

The man watched his cock thrust in and out of the soaking pussy, glistening with her juices. His hands locked on her tits, and he banged her like a dog, fast and furious. Diana started squealing as her orgasm built deep within her. Suddenly, her cunt tightened around his cock. He gasped, afraid she would tear it off as she cried out into the afternoon air.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," She chanted as the orgasm overtook her. "FUCK ME!"

Her cunt squeezed down even tighter as she howled, her entire body taken with wave after wave of pleasure. He felt his balls explode, sucked out by the force of her orgasm, and he grunted, cumming deep within her. He collapsed on top of her, and the two of them crashed to the ground, where they lay spent, for many long minutes. They touched others fevered flesh in a happy threesome, lovingly caressing the other in thankful praise. Finally, Diana composed herself and slowly pulled away. She climbed back into her dress, not caring that cum dribbled down her legs, and smiled at the two.

"I'm afraid that I have to leave," she purred at them with a wink. "My hour is almost up and your wife and son will be back soon." He was only half-aware of what she was saying to him, lost in his own dream state of release. "But I will a present for them to find." She bent down close and kissed the man on the cheek. Whispering in his ear she said, "You will thank me for this later."

Smoothing her dress she walked out of the grove right passed where the boys still hide. She stopped beside them and looked into their eyes.

"She's pretty hot, isn't she," she teased them. She smiled and looked deeper. "She yours for the taken. Go get her." She watched as the boys scrambled into the clearing and descended on the startled girl.

Diana smiled and walked away. She passed by the mother and son as they walked blissfully unaware back to the grove. She smiled and nodded at them, then burst out laughing as they were gone.

Diana awoke with a start, her mind desperately trying to determine what it was that had awakened her. She heard it again, a sound that she had heard so rarely that it had become foreign to her: the doorbell. Her mind playfully tried to remember the last time that it had rung, many years ago. It was a salesman, she thought, a few years back. He didn't know what hit him-

Ding-dong.

She groaned wishing whoever it was would go away. Ding-dong, ding-dong. With a sigh, she rolled out of bed and threw on the closest robe she could. She stumbled her way down the stairs to the front door. The floor was cold on her bare feet and by the time she opened the door, a dangerous glare was in her eyes. She opened it and looked out and up into the dark eyes of a strikingly handsome man. He was tall and dark, dressed in casual pants and a sports jacket, which he filled out quite nicely. The sun gleamed off of the badge that he wore at his belt.

The man's eyes nearly fell out of their sockets as he stared down at the woman before. She was alarmingly beautiful. Her hair was messed, like she had just gotten up, and she wore a short, completely see through nightgown that did absolutely nothing to hide her erotic figure, and everything to enhance it.

"Well," she snapped, still longing to return to her bed.

He took a step back, shocked that she had spoken and cleared his throat nervously. "Sorry to bother you at this early hour, ma'am," he started, trying to sound polite and mask what he was really feeling. "I'm Officer Doug Rainer, and I'm investigating the disappearance of two men. I have reason to believe that you might have knowledge of their whereabouts."

"And what reason would those be," she sighed.

He pulled two pictures from his inside pocket and showed them to her. "Have you seen either of these two men before?"

She looked at them briefly, then more closely. It had only been three days since she had brought the pair home for a night of sex, but already they had been lost from her mind. She fought to remember, at last recalling how they had met their end.

"Yeah, I've seen them." She took a step back. "Why don't you come in. My name is Diana."

He looked at her suspiciously for a moment, then stepped inside as she shut the door behind her. She led him into the living room where the two men that he was searching had met their fate not long ago. She offered him a seat and sat down in one of the plush chairs.

"Nice place you have here," he remarked, looking over the decor. She said nothing, only watched him, entrapping every detail to her memory. He was very handsome, well built, if she judged right, with a deep, clear voice, and healthy, sparkling eyes. She felt her pussy twitch.

Doug shifted uncomfortably under her gaze. "So, about the two men..."

"Yes, I've seen them before," she shrugged, still staring at him.

"When was the last time that you saw them?"

"A couple of nights ago. I picked them up at a bar, brought them home and fucked them." She checked a smile as Doug's eyes widened. "Then they left, and I haven't seen them since. That's how it works, one night stands."

Doug nodded. "What time did they leave?"

"I don't know. It was late."

"Did they drive or take a cab."

"They had a car."

Doug pretended to write it all down, but was staring at her body. Only in his dreams had he seen a woman so perfect. She was ravishing. He licked his lips, trying to concentrate on his job. Diana smiled and raised an eyebrow, wondering just how big his cock was. She decided that she needed to find out, and looked deep into his dark eyes, seeking his will. Suddenly, she stopped herself. She didn't need to do that, not with him. She could take him easily, then and there.

Diana rose from the chair, her breasts bouncing in the loose garment. Doug started to rise, as well, unsure of her intentions, but her look froze him in place. She walked over to stand in front of him and looked down into his face, her eyes twinkling. She took the book from his hand and laid it down beside him. He was about to speak when she dropped down between his legs, her hands seeking his belt.

Doug stared at her, dumbfounded. What was he doing, what was he thinking? He shouldn't be doing this, allowing this to happen, not like this. Diana fumbled around his belt and pulled it open. Looking into his eyes, she unsnapped his pants and pulled the zipper down. Doug resisted as she tried to pull his pants down. His cock twitched and strained against his tight garments, but his brain was screaming not to let that happen. He felt her hot hand slide up beneath his shirt, rubbing against his firm stomach. He gasped and moaned, his cock winning the battle hands down as he raised his hips and allowed to pull his pants and underwear down over his knees in one, sure action.

Diana's eyes widened in delight and she licked her lips as she looked at the cock bobbing in front of her. It was huge, at least eight inches, and probably more. She reached out and took it in her hand, marveling at how her hand couldn't grasp around the entire girth. It was thick and well shaped, pointing straight at her face. Doug remained frozen, staring at the young woman as she licked her lips again and moved her mouth in for the attack. She snaked out her long tongue and licked at the head, purring as she felt the velvety skin.

"Ahhhh, yessss," Doug moaned at the initial contact. His cock felt ready to explode at the thought of this gorgeous woman sucking his cock. With a surge of self-control, he leaned back at watched, letting this moment take him.

Diana licked her way down the shaft, savoring the flavor of his flesh. She cupped his balls with one hand while she wrapped the other around his cock. She lifted his penis against his belly and rolled the balls in her fingers. Diana wrapped her index finger and thumb around the top of his sack, forcing the balls together as she leaned down and licked at them, purring. Doug grasped at the cushions of the couch, his fingers digging in as he fought to maintain control of himself. He was certain that he would cum when Diana sucked both his balls into her mouth and rolled them around with her tongue. Thankfully, she teased him slowly and the torture did not last long before she spit them out, covered in saliva and licked her way back up the other side of his shaft. She looked up into his eyes and opened her mouth wide. Doug stared as he saw the head disappear into her mouth.

"Oh yes," he moaned as he felt her tongue dabbing at his cock head. "Suck me, suck my cock."

Diana started making strange whimpering sounds as she took a few more inches into her mouth. It filled her up, making her choke, but she wanted more. Slowly, she withdrew until just the head was in her mouth, then bobbed down hard, sucking nearly half his cock inside. Again, she pulled back, and plunged her head down until she could feel his massive cock slide down her throat. She continued to push until her nose bumped against his stomach and held him there. Doug could only stare as wave after wave of intense pleasure coursed through him. Never had a woman every swallowed his entire cock like that before.

"God," he whispered. "Suck me, Diana. Suck me off. Eat my cum."

Diana giggled around his cock and slowly slid her mouth off of it. She stroked her hand up and down the wet shaft, looking into his eyes again before sucking him back into her mouth. She started with a slow, steady rhythm, bobbing her head up and down on the first few inches of his cock. Doug's legs twitched as his hands rested on her head. Her sucking increased, filling the air with heavy slurping noises as she bobbed her head up and down on his entire length. Her hands rested on his inner thighs, playing with the skin as her nails dug into his flesh.

"Fuck," Doug growled, his eyes clamped shut. He was close, every nerve in his cock electrified by this woman's mouth. "Ahhhhh! I'm cumming!" He screamed. "Eat my cum, you bitch!"

Doug's hands squeezed against Diana's head as his entire body tensed. She sucked him all the way down her throat and felt the first spurt of his hot cum shoot down his mouth. More and more of this thick, gooey cum erupted into her throat and she pulled back just enough to allow him to cum in her mouth. She was amazed at how much cum shot from his balls, threatening to spill out of her mouth. She rolled the cum around with her tongue, savoring the flavor, before begrudgingly swallowing it all.

She kept the cock in her mouth until she felt it slowly start to deflate. Licking it completely clean, she popped it out of her mouth and slowly stood up and took a few steps back. Doug was lying on the couch, gasping for breath, his eyes glazed after receiving the blowjob of his life. He looked into her eyes with awe and admiration. Diana leaned back against a wall and watched him in silence, smiling playfully. Blinking hard, trying to regain his strength, Doug finally stood up and pulled up his pants. He hastily tucked in his shirt, shifting uncomfortably under her stares. He pulled out a card from his jacket pocket and set it on a nearby table.

"That has my number on it," he said, hoarsely, trying to sound professional. "Call me if you remember anything else about the last time you saw those men."

Diana smiled at him, but said nothing. He waited a moment longer, unsure of what else to say, and quietly left. Diana walked across the room and scooped up the card, caressing it longingly. Yes, she would call him, very soon. Very soon, indeed.

Diana left the club thoroughly disappointed. Her master has called upon her again, demanding to be fed. That was the third club she had left. Dress in a very short, black leather skirt, a black push-up bra with a sheer blouse over top, she could have had any man in the place. But not any man would do. She didn't know what was wrong, but when she searched for a victim, she found herself comparing him to the cop, Doug. She shook her head. She couldn't get him out of her head. It was very annoying.

Diana suddenly doubled over and slumped against the wall of a building, pain wracking her body. Her master was hungry, and demanded satisfaction. She grunted and slowly straightened herself as the pain subsided and continued on down the street. Her master was not as choosy as she was, and she would have to find something soon.

She saw a group of guys approaching, five in all. They were young men, about her age, and no doubt were heading for the club she had just left. As she approached them, she heard their chatter silence as all eyes fell upon her. She looked into their minds as they passed by her, planting a simple desire, a command that they would all be happy to follow. She felt them stop as they passed her and turn around. She could hear their footsteps as they pursued her. She increased her speed, heart racing at the thrill of the chase. A quick glance behind her showed them to be closing fast. She tried to hurry, despite her high heels, forcing the men to run to catch up to her.

Diana, in a pretend panic, turned and ran down a dark, empty alleyway. She gulped hard as she discovered that the alley ended in a brick wall a hundred feet down. She turned back to the entrance, looking for escape, but the only way out was through the five men that marched down the silent alley after her. She grinned in the darkness and licked her lips, pressing her back against the wall for support.

"What do we have here?" one of them said as they got closer to her.

"Fuck the club," another said as he broke from the group and approached her. "Looks like we're all going to get lucky tonight." He stood in front of Diana and reach out to grab the back of her neck, she flinched at his touch, whimpering in fear, and he mashed his lips into hers.

When he broke the kiss, Diana slapped him across the face. The man cursed while his friends started to laugh and Diana made a weak attempt to slip by them. The man held his cheek for a second, stunned, before bringing his fist down hard into the side of her face. She saw stars, and fought to keep conscious and the man flung her back to the wall.

"Bitch," he spat at her. He unbuckled his pants as the others watched and urged him. Grabbing Diana by the hair, he forced her face into her groin, jabbing his hardening cock against her closed lips. "Open wide, bitch," he screamed at her, tightening his fist in warning. She flinched, cowering before him, but reluctantly opened her mouth. As soon as there was an opening, the man forced his cock deep within her mouth. It wasn't large, and she handled its size easily, sucking it into her mouth even as she appeared to resist. He turned to the others that still watched.

"Hey, she sucks dick good," he laughed. "I bet she's a good fuck too. Come on guys."

The others needed no other encouragement as they removed their pants and shorts, setting them down on the cleanest things they could find in the dirty alley. The first one done jumped to her side and started pawing her tit through her bra.

"She's got hug tits, man," he gasped as he tore at the flimsy fabric of the shirt. By then, another had joined him at the other side of her, while Diana was continuously fed the first man's cock. She licked and sucked with more enthusiasm, loving the rough attention that her tits were receiving.

Between the two men kneeling beside her, they managed to tear her bra completely off, exposing her breasts for their view. There was a collective gasp as they stared at the perfect tits that flopped against her chest. Soon, hands were all over her body, rubbing and pinching and pulling at her flesh. She moaned, in total heaven.

Another man pushed at the one in her mouth. "Hey, I want a turn."

The first man grunted, still fucking her mouth, and finally pulled out with a wet plop. "Take her, I want a piece of her cunt, anyway."

The man eagerly shoved his cock into her waiting mouth. It was larger than the first she noted happily. But it wasn't as large as Doug's cock. She wouldn't, suddenly, why she would compare this cock to his, but didn't have time to consider it as she felt hands lifting her short skirt up around her waist. Her thong panties were torn free, and fingers felt at her wet pussy lips, trying to our race the others to get inside.

"Damn she's wet," the man smiled. "Turn her on her back. I want to fuck her."

The man in her mouth grunted. "No way, I'm not done yet." He continued to fuck his cock into her mouth and throat as she sucked him deeply.

"Come on, stop hogging her."

"Fuck you, I'm not done."

"Hey guys," one of others said. "Bring her over here." He waved them over to where he stood beside a pile of garbage bags.

The others got the hint and dragged her over. They threw her down face first against the garbage pile. She wrinkled her nose at the stench, then cringed as she felt the rotten garbage rubbing into her skin. They were on her instantly. A new man shoved his cock into her mouth and started to pump into her. Bent at the waist, she was an easy access for the others. She couldn't see who was going to fuck her first, but as she felt the smallish cock enter her she was sure that is was the first man.

The one in her mouth didn't last long, and soon she could feel him tense and start to cum. But instead of letting her taste him, he pulled out and jerked his cock hard. She saw the first of the blobs of cum burst from his cock and splatter on he face. He barely had a chance to recover before another man took his place.

"Ah man," he yelled. "Ya made a mess all over her." But that did not deter him as Diana soon felt his cock bumping against her lips. She opened up again and sucked him deep inside.

She heard grunting behind her as the man fucking her increased his tempo, wildly banging into her ass. He suddenly stopped, and she felt hot cum burst into her pussy. He was literally dragged out of her as another man moved in.

Diana came for the first time as the man buried himself to the hilt within her.

She lost track of time as these five men fuck her. As soon as her mouth or pussy was vacant, another cock was ready to take the place. All she knew was her orgasms had been many and powerful, rushing through her body as overwhelmed her. They had all cum at least twice, and she knew that it was more than her power that spurned them on. Her master was feeding well that night. As the last of them came on her face and wearily pulled out, only to slump on the ground, she felt a cock still in her cunt. The last man still conscious rolled her over onto the garbage and climbed on top of her. He spread her legs apart and shoved himself into her. Diana marveled at his resiliency as he began to pump himself into her. She looked into his face, and saw only a blank stare as he fucked her, banging into her again and again. With a grunt, he pulled out and came, his spurts shooting out and landing on her breasts and stomach. As the last blob of cum land on her, he slumped back against the wall. They were all alive, she noted with a smile. With a satisfied grunt

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds