• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

Huntress

She looked down at herself and giggled. What a sight she looked, covered in rotting garbage and cum. Her skirt had been torn apart sometime during the gangbang. She went through the men's clothes, finding a smaller pair of pants and a shirt and slipped into them. She wiped the cum from her face and hair and wandered back down out of the alley. He master would no doubt be satisfied for weeks after that. Humming happily to herself, she went to the curb to flag down a cab.

Diana lounged in her vast, empty house an evening nearly a week later. Her master had been blissfully quiet in her mind, leaving to herself. But, she noted with a sigh, she had not had sex since that night in the alley. She wanted sex, was horny for a cock to fill her up, for the taste of cum, but every time that she tried to go out, she was frozen by the image of a face of one man. Ever since that day that he came to her house, Diana could not shake the thought of Officer Doug Rainer. With a glass of wine in hand, she played with the card he had given her and thought back to how she had sucked his cock in the very spot that she now sat. Biting her lip she picked up the phone and dialed.

"Doug Rainer? Its Diana... You know which Diana. I have some more information about those two men. I'd like to speak to you about, tonight. You know the address." She hung up before he could reply. But she knew that he would come; no one had ever resisted her before. Smiling happily, she scurried upstairs to prepare.

The doorbell rang almost an hour later, as predicted. Diana smiled to herself in the mirror and sauntered to the front door, her high heels clicking against the hardwood floor. She flung the door open and watched in delight as Doug's eyes nearly bugged out of his head. His heart skipped a beat, then pounded painfully as he stared at the gorgeous creature before him. She wore an outfit right out of every man's wet dreams. Thigh high, black vinyl boots with two-inch heels covered much of her legs, leaving only her tender thighs visible. She wore a black leather thong that covered nothing of her ass and little of her cunt. As his eyes roamed over her, he noted that the thong had a strange system of snaps over the crotch, and realized that the entire section could be easily pulled away. A rubber corset covered her upper body, forcing most of her breasts up towards her face. The faintest hint of nipple could be seen trying to burst free of the confines. A spiked collar adorned her neck, as ornamental bracelets were on her wrists. She had painted her face with blood-red lipstick and dark eyeliner, accented her already mystifying face in all the best ways. She wore elbow length vinyl gloves with the fingers removed. Her long nails were freshly painted, black as night. She smiled.

"Why don't you come inside, Officer Rainer," she whispered to him, gesturing for him to enter. Doug was uncertain of her tone, playful and mocking.

"Thank you," Doug was able to answer after roughly clearing his throat. "You said that you had some information for me." He tried not to look at her and concentrate on the task at hand.

"Did I?" Diana started to weave her power, then stopped herself. Old habits were hard to break, she told herself. But she doubted that she needed any control to take what she wanted from him. And that would be all the better. She shut the door and brushed past him, leading the way into the living room.

"Why don't we sit down and get more comfortable?" she asked with an impish grin. Doug nodded, less afraid of apprehending murders than he was of this woman at this moment. Diana sat down close to him. He could her heat, smell her body as she moved closer. Her smile made Doug's leap in a painful shock.

She leaned in close to him, and slowly licked out, the tip of her tongue grazing his cheek. Shivers ran up and down his spine as he shuddered at her touch. She turned and led the way. Doug followed, staring at her perfectly shaped ass as it wiggled with every step. He looked into the living room questionably as Diana walked right past it, leading them towards the back of the house. His eye locked back on her ass with longing as he followed without comment. Diana led them through a vaulted archway and down a dark set of stairs. Doug grasped the wall for support, marveling at how Diana was able to maneuver in the near total darkness in her high heels. His hand rested reassuringly on the gun at his side as his eyes strained to focus in the darkness.

He reached the bottom and waited by the stairs, still unable to see. "Diana?" he whispered.

A dim light flashed in the room, causing Doug to start. He spotted Diana across the room, standing by a fuse box. What he saw between himself and her filled him with a curious dread. There were several tables set at various angles, all crisscrossed with straps and buckles. Chains and shackles hung from the walls and ceiling, and bizarre, leather apparatus swayed from their supports. In a display case against one wall was a vast collection of knives, from antique to contemporary. Lining another was, hanging from hooks and pins, were instruments of torture: leather bonds, hoods, gags, whips, crops, clamps, and assorted other items that Doug could not even begin to describe. A pair of antique cabinets remained closed near him, their contents blissfully hidden from his sight. Every instinct that Doug had shouted that this was an evil room, its purpose the ruthless torture of others. But deep inside, Doug knew an even harsher truth; it was a room of pleasurable pain. Diana strolled towards him, caressing the various tables lovingly.

"Pain is only one step removed from pleasure," she whispered and she stepped up to him. "And pain can often be so much sweeter." She walked a circle around him, licking his neck as she passed. Just being so close to him set her body on fire and sent her heart fluttering. She stopped behind him and reached around his chest. With a gentle tug, she slipped his jacket over his shoulders and threw it aside.

Doug turned his head and tried to find her lips with his, but she pulled back and continued her walk around him. Standing in front of him, she looked into his eyes and, one by one, unbuttoned the front of his shirt. Doug helped her take it off and watched it as it fell beside his jacket on the floor. He leaned in close and licked on of his nipples, but when he tried to touch her, quickly backed away. Doug saw the game for what it was becoming; he didn't know if he was ready for where he was certainly about to go. Diana smiled a smile of pure evil and licked her lips. Her hand went to his hip where it found his side arm. Doug tried to take a step back, but she was surprisingly strong and held him firm. Every instinct, every moment of training her had received to do his duty told him that this woman was dangerous, not to allow her to take his gun. He tried to resist, to fend himself from this violation as she took his gun from him, but the dangerous glare in her eyes froze his intentions. She pulled it from his holster and held it in front of him triumphantly. In that one, simple act, she had beaten him, stealing his will and pride. He was now ready to play her game.

Diana looked the gun over, staring down the barrel, before licking it like a cock. Doug stared wide-eyed; they both knew that it was loaded. She opened her mouth and slowly slid the barrel into her mouth, sucking it deeply. Doug gasped, remembering all too well the ability of this woman's mouth. Smiling, she tossed the gun idly to the floor. Doug cringed as it clanked loudly on the cement floor. Diana walked over to one wall and pulled something. Smiling wickedly she marched back over to him. At first he thought is was a whip, but as she drew nearer, she saw it wasn't a whip, but a collar, attached to a leash. She walked straight up to him, and before he could react, before he could find the desire to react, she slipped the collar around his neck and locked it in place.

"Now," she whispered in his ear as she finished with the collar, "you belong to me."

She backed away and jerked sharply at the leash. He grunted, resisting, still uncertain if this was a game that he was ready to play. Diana glared at him, anger flashing in her dark eyes, and tugged again. Doug marveled at her strength as she pulled him off balance and forced him to stagger forward. She smiled triumphantly and dragged the helpless man to the center of the room. She halted beneath a set of shackles hanging from the wall and grabbed one of his wrists. Daring him to resist her, she stared into his eyes as she lifted his arm and locked his wrist into the shackle. Doug shifted nervously, his feet bumping into two metal rings that were attached to the floor. Slowly, she raised the other, pleased at his compliance. Although, she did believe he would put up more of a fight. He must be a true submissive at heart, she mused gleefully as she looked her captive over.

Diana opened the glass display case and pulled out a wicked looking dagger, edged on both sides. She teased the point into her fingertip, and Doug could see a faint trail of blood roll onto the blade as she stalked him. She played the knife across Doug's chest. He flinched and tried to pull away, but the bounds held him in place. She dragged the point across his skin, leaving a thin trail of her blood on his chest. She moved it down across his stomach, and he flinched as she tilted it and slid it inside his pants along his hip. Without warning she dragged it down the hem of his pants, tearing the fabric with ease almost to his knee.

"What are you doing?" he snarled as he twisted to get a look at his ruined pants that were starting to slide down his body.

She raised her eyebrows at him. "I'll do whatever I wish to you, slave," she hissed back. "And you will thank me for everything that I do!"

"Alright," he said in what Diana thought was a condescending tone. "Enough is enough. Unlock me."

Diana shrugged and slipped the knife into the waistband on the other side, tearing it down to the knee as before. Doug tried to struggle, but was afraid of the blade cutting him. When she pulled away, he tried to kick at her, but got tangled up in the tattered garment and tripped, dropping all of his weight onto his arms. He winced in pain as the shackles cut into his flesh and looked up at Diana, enraged. She looked down at him with an expression he could not define.

"Don't try and defy me slave," she whispered dangerously.

"Untie me!" Doug demanded again, shouting at her.

Diana shook her head, almost sadly and looked Doug straight in the eye. Doug flinched under her gaze, quivering at her stare. She grabbed a handful of his underwear and sliced it with the knife, leaving him naked except his shoes and socks. Diana looked down at him, amused but by the sight. She moved in so close that Doug could feel her heat. She licked out and kissed his naked chest, licked her tongue across one of his nipples. Slowly, she kissed down his body, licking and playing at his stomach. His cock rose to full erection almost immediately, but she kissed around it, moving down his thigh to his knee. She softly bit into the flesh of his inner thigh, then reached out and pulled at his leg. Lifting it off the ground, she pulled his shoe and sock off. He let her take the other leg and do the same. Standing, she looked down at him approvingly.

Doug watched her ass with longing as she walked away from him to one of the benches. She grabbed two sets of what Dug could tell here ankle-cuffs, used in prisoner transfer. He looked down, suddenly remembering the iron rings on the floor. She caught his eyes and made him follow her gaze all the way to the floor. Without a word, she locked one of his ankles and attached it a ring on the floor. Grabbing the other leg, she did the same until he was securely in place. Doug swallowed hard, wondering how in the name of Hell he had allowed himself to be taken like that and watched her as she walked to one wall. Grabbing a lever, she pushed it up. Doug heard the sound of gears turning then a sharp jerk on his chained arms. Diana watched until the chains pulled his arms tight, and cut the slack from his legs without pulling him off the ground before stopping the gears. She smiled and slowly stalked back to him.

"My slave has been a bad boy," she whispered as she licked his cheek. "My slave needs to be taught who is in command here."

Doug struggled to turn around and see what was doing as she disappeared behind him. He heard movement behind him, and then cracking snaps a split instant before he felt a searing pain lance across his ass cheeks. He howled as the whip left an ugly welt to grow on his ass cheeks. The whip cracked again, and he bit into his lip, drawing blood, to keep from screaming. Again he could feel the welt growing on his ass along side the first. Diana raised her eyebrows. There were not many that could hold back a scream from her whip. She walked in front of him and saw a tear streaming down his cheek as he glared at her in silence, trying to keep control of himself. She wiped the tear away with her finger and licked it, tasting the salty flavor.

"Has my slave learned his lesson?" she asked.

Doug glared at her, but slowly nodded. His eyes widened as she pulled the whip back and cracked it towards his midsection. He screamed in agony as it smacked down in the tender area just above his cock, searing his skin. He grunted, his breathing ragged as tears flowed freely.

"Has my slave learned his lesson?" she repeated, irritated.

"Yes," Doug hissed through clenched teeth.

"Yes what?"

"Yes, mistress," he choked.

Diana smiled. "I'm afraid that I do not believe you, slave." Doug's eyes widened, glancing fearfully at the whip, but she was already walking away. She tossed the whip aside and returned with an assortment of items.

Placing the handful on the floor, she carefully selected the first two. As Doug looked down at her, he was surprised and amazed to see that his cock was still fully erect. He felt Diana's hands on his sides as she rose and looked into his face, slowly moving up to his chest. Her eyes moved to her hands and Doug's eyes followed just in time to see her snap a small set of toothed clamps on both of his small nipples.

"AHHH, fucking bitch," he screamed as the pain rushed straight to his brain. He jerked himself violently, trying to shake them free, but to no avail. When he finally stopped, Diana flecked at on of the clamps, sending a new series of pain through his chest. He promptly held his body still, and Diana nodded.

"Good slave," she cooed. "And I am a fucking bitch, but it is not for my slave to say."

Doug watched fearfully as she bent down and picked up a candle and lighter. She lit the wick and smiled at him as she watched the candle slowly start to melt the wax. She tilted it slightly and they both watched as the wax dripped, drop by drop, onto the cold floor. Slowly, painfully slowly, she brought the candle closer to his exposed stomach. The flame burned his bare flesh as she practically pressed the candle into him. Looking straight into his eyes, she tilted the candle again. Doug closed his eyes and braced himself. He gasped, clamping his teeth tightly together as the wax dripped onto the fresh welt on his stomach. Tears welled in his eyes and leaked through the tightly clamped lids as she poured the melted wax onto his skin. He felt the pain ease and opened his eyes to see Diana looking downward, regarding him curiously. He looked down to see, but some miracle, that his cock was still hard. Diana moved the candle over his cock and tipped it before Doug could scream his protest. He held his breath, not daring to even gasp a short breath, as the sweet pain coursed through his cock and into his body. He watched in morbid fascination as the wax hit his cock and hardened in soft layers. Diana smiled and blew out the candle.

"You did good, slave," she laughed. "Most men cry out at my candle's touch." She tossed the candle aside and looked him over. "You shall be rewarded.

She walked back to the lever and lowered the chains in the ceiling. Doug felt the slack and allowed his arms to relax. Diana gauged the distance and snapped the lever back into place. Doug flexed and rubbed his arms, stiffened already from the short term in the shackles. Diana walked back over to him, her heels clicking loudly on the floor as she slowly advanced on him.

"On your knees, slave," she ordered. Doug looked at her questionable for a moment, and only a moment as the all too familiar anger flashed in her eyes. Slowly, he lowered himself until her kneeled on the cold floor before her. She smiled down at him.

Reaching in between her legs, Diana grabbed the snaps at her crotch. With a popping click, she tore the crotch away, leaving her bare and wet pussy exposed and inches from his face. He inhaled her musky-sweet fragrance, his mouth watering. Diana tilted his head back and pushed at his shoulders, forcing him to sit on his heels. Raising one shapely leg, she lifted it over his shoulder, resting her thigh on the side of his neck.

She hopped a light step forward, pushing her cunt into his face and whispered, "Eat my cunt, slave. Make me cum."

Happily, eagerly, in an intoxicated daze, Doug opened his mouth and stuck out his tongue, licking at the wetness that appeared on her pussy lips. He lapped at her juices, savoring the taste of her, moaning softly into her hole. Diana purred and ground her crotch harder into his face, almost suffocating him as she tried to force his head into her cunt. Doug lapped as fast as he could, his entire tongue exposed as he licked from the base of her pussy to her clit. Diana shivered and moaned with each lick, her nails digging into Doug's scalp. But he didn't notice. That pain was unfelt as other parts of his body throbbed painfully and sweetly. All he knew was the feast before him, and goal to satisfy his mistress.

Doug straightened his tongue and pushed it inside of her cunt as deep as it would go. Like a small cock, he began to fuck her cunt with his tongue, her juices flowing freely with every thrust. Diana gasped and moaned, writhing as the sensations overwhelmed her. He was good, very good. She felt her orgasm rising quickly, and started humped against his face, meeting each thrust of his tongue. Her swollen lips sucked around his mouth with every matched thrust, making small popping sounds as they broke each embrace. Doug heard her whimpering incoherently and suddenly shudder as he continued. His nails bit into the flesh of his scalp, drawing fresh blood as a rush of her sweet juices flowed into his mouth.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck," was all Doug could make out as she whimpered and moaned and screamed, bucking wildly on his face as she came. Her juices leaked down his face as he ate at her as best he could while she struggled around his head. Doug was beginning to think that she would never come down when she finally came to a rest, dropping her weight on his shoulder. Her body, covered with sweat, quivered, as she fought to regain control.

She crawled down to her knees and licked at his, kisses her juices from his wet and shiny face. She kissed his lips deeply, sucking at his mouth, demanding his tongue. Diana's hand reached down and found his cock and she started pumping it as she sucked on his face. Doug groaned, the sweet pain of his wounds burning in an erotic tingle that he had never experienced before.

Diana bit playfully at Doug's lips and slowly got to her feet. She scurried back to the lever and pushed up, watching anxiously as it tightened, then pulled, at Doug's arms. He tugged at the chains, looking at Diana with his eyes wide and pleading. Diana only smiled and let the chains lift him until he was fully stretched once again. She had to force herself not to run as she made her way back to him. Kissing his face, Diana suddenly hopped up and wrapped her legs around his waist. Doug grunted and winced, the shackles digging into his wrists, and grabbed the chains in his hands, trying to relieve the pressure of the sudden, new weight on his arms.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Huntress
  • /
  • Page ⁨4⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds