In Love with Lori Ch. 02

"I also want us to take a quick trip to New York very soon" I said, "we need to organise your visa so you can come back with me, unless you know of a British Consulate in New England somewhere...? I trailed off hopefully.

Lori shook her head.

"Nope, but we can ask at City Hall tomorrow. Anyway, that's tomorrow, this evening isn't finished yet, you dirty-minded, over-sexed, lecherous little pervert! I find myself wishing you were a dentist, as I have several cavities I need filling..., but, as you're only a doctor, I have two rather pronounced swellings I think you need to pay some attention to, maybe manipulate a little..."

I love the way this girl's mind works!

We arrived back home about 20 minutes later, and sat down on the couch together, Lori pulled close to me so I could feel the heat from her body.

I turned to her to ask her about whether she had ever been to New York, instead her mouth met mine in a long, lingering, and very stimulating kiss, and I began roaming my hands over her hot, firm body, pulling her up so she was kneeling on the sofa, my hands restlessly fondling and touching, stroking and squeezing -- there were so many good things to grab, I was spoiled for choice!

Lori straddled me, one of her favourite positions, and I slid my hands up the back of her dress, trying to find the way to get it off.

"Slow down, Davey," she murmured, "let me take it off."

I acquiesced, watching in fascination as she slid the skin-tight garment off in one smooth movement, leaving her wearing just wispy, miniscule panties and her hold-up stockings, with her lovely breasts in all their glory, her nipples right in front of me, ripe for the sucking. As I'm not the sort to pass up a good thing, I cupped her buttocks to draw her up and in to me, and began licking, nibbling, and gently sucking her beautiful, coral-pink nipples, the fact that they were standing out like chapel hat-pegs indicating to me the level of her arousal.

Lori murmured her approval as I lapped, nibbled and sucked at her nipples, varying the pressure and technique, drawing moans and murmurs of appreciation and arousal from her, and stretching and shivering like a cat as I began more serious explorations of her body. My hands slid her panties down as far as I could, so I could rub and tease her anal bud. She obviously liked this, pushing my chin back so she could clamp her lips over mine, her tongue snaking between my teeth to fence with my tongue, all the while rubbing her pussy back and forth over my rapidly hardening cock. Lori started fumbling with the waistband of my slacks, trying to undo the button/catch/button combination that seems to be the norm these days, eventually grinning in defeat at me.

"Hold on, let me up a second, I want to get those damn things off!"

I chuckled, and gently released her, letting her stand up so I could stand up as well to drop my slacks and shorts, and pull my Polo shirt over my head. Lori looked down in mock disapproval.

"A gentleman always removes his socks, David!"

I smiled at this, pulling off my socks to stand bare naked in front of my best girl.

"Mmm, seems to be functioning according to requirements, so you're off the hook, stud-boy!"

Obviously she approved of my revitalised cock, standing out and up, and getting harder the more she stroked it.

"Come on Davey, let's play!" she smirked, and I wasted no time in yanking her tiny little panties all the way off. I held them up in front of her, looking at it quizzically.

"Lori, this thing is more indecent than just being honestly bare-arse naked, I mean, look at it; it's practically an incitement to riot!"

"So you don't like it, then?" she pouted, laughter dancing in her eyes. "I wore them to get you hot, I thought you might need a little assistance after earlier on..."

"Oh yes, I love it, it's so...so...well, you, isn't it?"

"You knew I had a dirty mind," she grinned, "and I wanted to stay within the law; after all, if I had been in an accident and arrived at the hospital wearing no panties, well...what would they have thought of me!"

"If there were any men there, they'd be taking pictures to leer at in their old age, what else?" I grinned

All this verbal foreplay was hoisting my best friend ever higher, a fact she was quick to take advantage of, swaying past me and deliberately bumping her hip against mine as she made her way to the dining table. Lori looked at me, grinned, and bent over to rest her chest and cheek on the table, looking over at me as she slowly pulled her cheeks open, with a big, naughty grin on her face. I was watching all this, wondering what she wanted to do, when she spoke, her voice low and sultry.

"I thought you wanted pie, Davey, so come get it!"

I needed no further prompting, moving in behind her, kneeling down to admire and examine the fabulous backside and pussy of my centrefold-sister, taking my time to savour every contour and feature of such breath-taking scenery.

"Baby, if you don't start doing something soon, I'm going out and finding a truck stop!" she purred, wiggling her delectable rump and making the sculpted hillocks of her comely, biteable bum ripple and jiggle in a most stimulating manner.

Unable to wait any longer, I leaned in and started planting light, feather-touch kisses on her behind, at the juncture of her thighs and her buttocks, and around her tempting little anal pucker, lightly stroking, kissing and smoothing her clear glowing skin, slowly moving into the centre of attention, her pink anus and sleek pussy. Lori closed her eyes, smiling archly as I circled in to my target, eventually lapping at her anus, stabbing my tongue further and further into her, making her squirm and gasp at each new flick of my tongue.

When I had her gasping and writhing, I moved my attentions down to her eager pussy. Her clitoris was already unhooded, showing that my attention to Lori's anus had been having the right effect, and I continued lapping and stabbing with my tongue, this time between her pussy lips. My nose was buried in her most womanly parts, smelling the intoxicating musk of her growing excitement, the sweet scent of the soap she had used to shower and wash herself underlying the natural musk she was exuding from both holes. I recalled the remark she had tossed at me recently, about pheromones, and I realised that her own pheromones were acting on me now, ramping-up my own sexual responses and firing my chemosensory receptors in continued salvoes, flooding my system with adrenalin, preparing me for sex with this girl, my lover, my sister.

At last, both of us stimulated to a higher level than we had reached so far, keyed-up to almost fever pitch, I couldn't hold back any longer. My need to fuck her almost overwhelmed me as I rose up behind her, shuddering with lust, need, and heightened sexual response, to knead and squeeze her firm buttocks as I slowly pushed the purple glans of my engorged cock into her hot, slick pussy, her own arousal level as highly keyed-up as mine. I took her hands as she blindly reached for me, pulling me down across her back as I began thrusting in long even strokes, now taking my weight completely on my forearms. The feeling of her warm springy buttocks moulding themselves to me as I thrust again and again was erotic and exciting, the sensation making her gasp and shudder and push back against me, trying to get as much of my cock into her as she could.

"Davey, please, stop, not like this...stop...!"

Surprised, thinking I was hurting her, I stopped and backed away. Lori stood up, a little shakily, and tuned to face me, taking my face in her hands and kissing me hungrily.

"Davey, I want to do this upstairs, in our bed, not here, not like this; can we go there, please?" she asked, and I was happy to comply, although a little puzzled as to why.

I followed her upstairs, marvelling once again at her perfect rear, into what had become our bedroom, and allowed her to lead me to the bed, my look quizzical and slightly puzzled. She sensed the question, and smiled knowingly.

"Darling Boy" she started, "I want to make love, not just fuck, can you understand that?"

Immediately it made sense. Before, we were working-off our lust and mutual attraction, playing sex-games and having fun, to try and find out more about each other, about where we could go with each other, and what our boundaries were; but now, things had changed, and she needed to make love, not just have sex. For us, and especially for her, it was to be a re-statement of our commitment to each other, and she didn't want to sully what she knew was the start of our lives together, even if she didn't quite understand that yet.

For her, what we did now would be the game-changer, something she realised deep down, that this was how we were supposed to go from here on.

All of this flashed through my mind in a second, and it felt right, and fitting. I was already fully committed to this girl, recognition of this fact so woven into me now, at such a deep, instinctive level, I would never be able to consider her as anything other than my mate, forever.

I lifted her hands, and kissed them both, then kissed her lovely lips once, saying just one thing, knowing instinctively that it was the right thing to say just now.

"Always."

Lori smiled up at me, relieved to see that I understood and accepted these changes in her, and what they meant, even if she didn't know how to express them. With that, she took my hand and led me into the bed, pulling me down next to her. Her arms locked around my neck, and I drowned forever in her lips, only coming up as she lay back on the bed, inviting me to join her. I lay next to her, caressing and rubbing, smoothing and squeezing, my body shivering and twitching with adrenaline overload, while her eyes closed in enjoyment. She suddenly pulled me down onto her, kissing me passionately, fiercely, amorously, obviously feeling the need to finish what we had started downstairs.

I was still rampantly, painfully erect, and now she reached out to grab my distended cock and squeeze it rhythmically in a persuasive up/down motion, feelings of complete trust and love for this beautiful girl, my sister, and wife to be, flooding through me as she pumped.

"If you keep doing that, you'll miss out on the big finale" I warned her, hardly able to contain myself, and she grinned, leaving off and spreading her legs in invitation. I mounted her, sliding my cock into her well-lubricated pussy, the slick, dewy flesh parting easily for me, hearing and feeling her gasp of satisfaction as I filled her.

She looked into my eyes with love, and trust, and adoration, seeing those same things in mine as I slowly pumped in and out, working ourselves toward the consummation we both knew was inevitable and necessary to make us one. I speeded-up my thrusts, Lori meeting me thrust for thrust, her pelvis grinding into me as I fought to restrain myself. Her breathing quickened and her movements became more urgent, as did mine, as we fought to reach that place together.

And then, suddenly, we did; her eyes snapped open and she screamed "OH MY FUCKING GOOOODDDD!", shuddering and gasping as orgasm after orgasm chased their way through her, wave after wave of pleasure crashing over her. I felt my whole heart collect together and burst out of me, into this wonderful girl who wanted nothing but me. I came in such intense waves of release that I thought my eardrums were going to burst, my vision dimming as the blood pounded in my head. I remained locked in place, the tremors and waves of orgasm shuddering through both of us, adrenaline still pumping and coursing through me, my groin and midriff clenching and spasming as I pumped jet after jet of hot semen into her.

I ducked my head down to kiss my sister on the bridge of her nose when the flare of release died down somewhat; her eyes fluttered open, and she grinned at me.

"Hello, Doctor Man, fancy meeting you here!" she whispered, her eyes sparkling as the adrenalin rush of her seismic orgasm slowly drained away.

I rolled over, still embedded in her body, and locked my arms about her lower back as I held her close to me, almost sobbing for breath, winded and shattered in the aftershock of my own adrenaline rush.

"What just happened there?" she asked a little blurrily.

"Darling Girl," I replied when I could catch my breath, still shaking and twitching in reaction, "regardless of what a Justice of the Peace says in some rural courthouse, we are now married!"

She smiled at me as two big tears rolled down her cheeks.

"What's up, sweetheart?" I asked in slight surprise.

"I know I'm being silly, but I just wish Mom and Dad could know how happy I am, could have been here to share in this with us" she whispered.

"You're not being silly, poppet, you're being normal. This is a new beginning for you, for us, but before you can have a new beginning, you've got to look back and pick out the best bits that went before, to help you pick the right way forward. That was the last thing my father told mother, and it's still true; but, if mother and Charlie had still been with us, would we, could we, have ever have come together in this way?"

Lori looked at up at me with those glorious eyes, like two lambent sapphires, a wistful expression on her beautiful face.

"We'd have found a way, Davey, I would have found a way, believe me!" she smiled, her fingertips lightly grazing my face. I smiled back and kissed the tip of her adorable nose.

"I believe you, baby-girl, and now, we have to get some shut-eye" I told her, "we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow, and we have a wedding to plan!"

Lori grinned at me and pushed her hand between us to grab hold of my rapidly deflating cock.

"Let's not get up too early," she smiled, eyes still sparkling with unshed tears," I plan on enjoying my marriage bed a little!"

I smiled happily and pulled her in close. God, she always smelled delicious; her own feminine odours, the smell of her perspiration, the sweet smell of her breath, all combined into a single heady scent that constantly reminded me of fairground cotton candy, or fruit cake, with a hint of cinnamon or some other sweet, heady spice, nutmeg, maybe, something almost Christmassy in its connotations and undertones.

I woke several times during the night, awakened by Lori turning restlessly, once to see her shoulders shaking as she cried, silently, so as not to disturb me, which made me feel even more protective toward her. I softly stroked her back, and she turned to me, face screwed up as she cried into my chest.

"What is it, baby-girl?" I asked gently.

"What you said earlier about Mom and Dad, I know it's true, but that doesn't stop me needing them now. David, what am I going to do without them?"

David again. This was serious; I had to go careful here.

"You'll have me, and our children, and between us we'll keep their memory alive. My father died a long time ago, but he still lives inside here" I tapped my head, "in my memories of him, his voice, his smile, the smell of his cigarettes, all the little things. I only had him for a little while, but it was enough, and anytime I needed my father, I closed my eyes remembered his voice, and there he was again. Mother and Charlie made sure of that, and so will we; we have a whole lifetime of memories of mother and Charlie, so many things to remember and treasure; one way or another, they'll always be with us. Even though he'll be long gone, little Charlie and little Lori, and all the other children we'll make will still be well acquainted with their Grandpa Charlie, I promise you that."

Lori reached up and pecked me on the cheek, just next to my mouth.

"How did a blonde like you get to be so deep?" she grinned; for answer I turned her around, smacked her rump, and pulled her in to me, holding her as close as I could.

I sleep light, and Lori seemed to finally have got the answers she needed, because she slept like a baby, albeit a baby with some spectacular and very grown-up scenery!

I woke in the early post-dawn, about 4:30 or thereabouts, to the pleasurable sensation of a small hand fondling my cock, scratching lightly on the underside with a fingernail, obviously trying to tease it into a full-blown erection.

"What are you doing, baby?" I smiled, watching her grin back in that dirty, sexy way that only she can do.

"I was trying to see whether this thing worked on auto-pilot, or if the flight-crew need to be on-deck to get this little beast," she flicked my glans, making me jump, "combat ready and airborne!"

I grinned at her.

"Not so much of the 'little', you disrespectful tart, I'll have you know I have thank-you letters and testimonials from some very grateful young women!"

"Really?" she grinned, cupping my scrotum in a ring of threatening fingernails, "do tell, Stud!"

"That's all in the past" I told her, loftily ignoring her, "a gentlemen never talks about the ladies in his past; now get up here, woman, we have an itinerary to plan."

Lori obediently slid up against me, and almost immediately all thoughts of itineraries, plans, and anything else disappeared as soon as her warm flesh came into full contact with mine. Her pneumatic body felt absolutely fucking incredible, and right now, all I could think about was slipping my rapidly inflating boner somewhere inside her.

"I thought you said we had plans?" she said, staring speculatively at my erection."What do you plan on doing with that, then?"

And with that, I rolled her on top of me, my hands planted firmly on her bum, her legs on either side of me, and her lips within easy reach. Lori looked at me with a twinkle in her eye, and I knew she was planning something, so I jumped the gun on her and pulled her bum cheeks wide, allowing my cock to drop into position to penetrate either hole.

"Time to choose, darling; do you want it in the bulls-eye, or should I aim for double-top?" I asked, using the English darts terms for the centre target, or the double-Twenty segment at the top of the dartboard to describe her pussy, or her anus immediately above it in this position

"Go for the bull's-eye, darling, I want to be able to sit down once or twice this week!" she grinned, and I needed no further urging, sliding in my cock into her tight, wet pussy in one long slow push.

"Oof, thank you Darling, got any other tricks?" she asked .

"Always happy to oblige, sweetheart" I responded, sliding a finger into her anus, which I found already lubed-up.

I raised an enquiring eyebrow at her, and she grinned back at me.

"I know you so well, you filthy-minded little ass-rapist, so I just took some early precautions!"

"What-ho, that's what I need in a wife, someone who thinks ahead!" I told her in my best upper-class twit voice, making her laugh and jiggle about in the most appealing way.

She began to move against me, rubbing her clitoris against me as she clenched and un-clenched her pussyl muscles, squeezing me delightfully, and quickly began to show signs of getting there, so I decided to help her along by inserting another finger into her anus, and pumped them in and out of her as she pumped against me.

When her orgasm hit, her anus clamped down on my fingers as her pussy expanded and contracted around my cock, while she shivered and shuddered against me as her orgasm peaked and then died away, leaving her breathless and glowing with sweat.

"Your turn," she declared, rearing up above me, determined to do what she could to make me as satisfied as she was.

"I think I'd like you to stick that in my ass now, Doctor Man!" she grinned, and who was I to argue with a girl like her?

"Kneel down, then, facing away from me" I asked her. Lori duly complied, and I shuffled on my knees behind her, reaching around to hold those magnificent breasts of hers.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 17 milliseconds