In Love with Lori Ch. 02

"Here goes, baby, are you ready?" I warned her, and once again, at her nod and grin, thrust my cock into her tight little anus in one long slow glide, pulling her back against me to keep her upright.

"I knew you'd like this, you are such a bum-pervert, Denham" she panted, pumping back against me as I thrust into her hot tightness, feeling her rectum ripple and squeeze along the length of my cock.

"Serves you right for being such a hottie!" I retorted. "Getting rampantly fucked like this goes with the territory!"

She swayed forwards, and I followed her down, with my forearms on either side of her, keeping my cock embedded in her hot arse and pumping long strokes as hard as I could. Lori spread her arms wide, grabbing a double hold of the bedding, while I slid my hands under her, to hold and squeeze her breasts, keeping my weight on my elbows and forearms. This seemed a very natural position, restful for both of us, and very sexy, as I got to hold her tight to me, while at the same time being able to kiss the nape of her neck, her back and shoulders, and between her shoulder blades, and still keep pumping as hard as I could.

Lori was obviously getting something out of it as well; her breathing was becoming ragged, and her anus was clenching and contracting around my cock, sucking at the flesh in a way I found difficult to ignore. Suddenly, she stiffened, a loud gasp bursting from her as her orgasm hit, taking me with her, her anal passage clamping down all round my cock, the exquisite pressure making my cock spray spunk inside her back passage like I had an endless supply. When I came down and withdrew, she turned to me and kissed me hard and long.

"Thank you, Lover-Boy!" she whispered. With that, she slid her arms around me and held me close, her magnificent breasts flattened against me, holding me hard against her, until she dropped off to sleep again, completely sated.

When I awoke, it was with a start, thinking we had slept the day away. As my head cleared, I thought to look at my watch; phew, it was only 8:30am. That little minx had woken me at half-past four in the morning to play, so my time-sense was wobbling a little. Thank goodness for that, we had a lot to do today, and only a few hours to do it in.

I slid out of bed, made a few calls, and slid back in without disturbing her, then surveyed her as she lay there unawares. She was lying on my left side, on her stomach but facing away from me, her right leg bent at the knee, thrusting her fabulous bum in the air towards me, so I thought I would wake her as gently as possible, considering what I had done yesterday afternoon to wake her...

With this in mind, I started gently kissing and licking her earlobe, while at the same time lightly rubbing her bumhole in a circular motion with my left index finger, never penetrating her, that was not the plan; I just wanted to gently wake her, not shock her into a seizure...

After a few seconds of this, the nibbling and the stroking, she began to stir, so I moved away, preparing to kiss her into a more wakeful state.

"Mmm, that was nice, why did you stop?" she asked sleepily "I was enjoying that, more, please."

"No can do, Angel-May", I replied softly, "if I keep that up we both know what it leads to, and we have things to do, and not much time to do it in, so up and at 'em, Sleepy-Sally!"

Lori rolled over and wrapped her arms around me, pulling herself up for her wake-up kiss, which I gave her with extra nibbling, then smacked her scenic rump lightly.

"Right you, shower's over there, and I'm going first, you know you'll take forever, unless you want to save time and shower together...." I trailed off as I saw her eyes light up, "...on reflection perhaps solo showers would be a better idea" I finished, the light of mischief in her glorious eyes dying back a bit as she saw I was being serious.

"Remind me, Davey, what are we doing today" she queried, looking both excited and a little apprehensive.

"OK, there are the papers you'll need to prove your identity when we apply for the Marriage License, you know, birth certificate, any other proof of identity. I have my passport, so there should be no problem getting it, and once the license is issued, it will take a couple of days, then we can be married anywhere in the great state of Maine. Plus, we are going to Boston; I made a couple of calls, and there's a British Consul there, so that will take care of your visa. As a bonus, I actually recognised the name, he happens to be my Uncle Richard, Richard Denham-Grant, although I might want to keep that relationship quiet, at least for now; I've never actually met him, and we certainly don't want or need any complications just now!"

"Davey, you are just so fucking organised!" grumbled Lori, trying to sound serious, but I could see the mirth bubbling in her eyes and making her shoulders shake and her beauties jiggle (don't look, dammit, don't look, you have important things to do...!)

"Have you left any room in your schedule for anything else?" she asked innocently.

"Like what, wench?" I asked with a smile.

"Oh, I don't know, maybe fucking the living daylights out of me, perhaps?" she smiled.

"I'm way ahead of you, you evil-minded little nympho! I swear, you've got a mind like a pit of snakes! We have a suite booked at The Mandarin Oriental in Back Bay; open booking, so we can stay as long as you want. It's a 5-star, so I order you, as your husband-to-be, to pamper yourself! But first, off to City hall, we need to get the license sorted today, because I have us booked on an early evening flight with Panic Airlines, or whatever they call themselves, into Logan, for us to take care of business tomorrow. "

Once we'd showered, and I'd had a good shave, we drove into town and parked-up in the municipal parking lot. A very helpful receptionist sent us to the Municipal Clerk, who helped us fill in the application, checked and photocopied our identity documents, stamped and notarised the application, and told us it would be available for collection within 4 business days. We paid the grand total of $30, $10 each License fee and $10 for 2 certified copies of the Marriage certificate. That was it, we were free to marry anywhere in the State of Maine!

As it was about that time, we found a small bistro with outdoor seating, and had a wonderful lobster brunch, enjoying the sea views, the fresh sea tang in the air, and the white-golden sunlight that they only ever seem to have in Maine. Lori, however, seemed to have something on her mind.

"David, there's something I want to say," she began, "Please don't say anything, just hear me out, OK?"

I was mystified, but waited to hear what she had to say.

"David, I just wanted to say that, now that our getting married is about to become a real reality, there's something I need to ask you, and I need you to be completely honest with me. Is this really, truly what you want? Because you don't have to do this, just because you feel obligated or anything; I know you feel guilty over Mom, please don't feel you have do this out of some sense of duty, or pity or...or... anything, I'm a big girl now, I can look after myself; if you think you have to do this, then it's for the wrong reasons, please don't hurt me like that, I...Davey, please...!"

She was crying openly now, and my heart was breaking open to see her so distraught.

I scrambled over to hold her, close, drying her glorious eyes, and kissing her once, gently, on each eyelid. "Loretta Keene, the only thing I want in this world is you, to be my wife, my partner, my best friend, and the mother of my children. I love you more than anything. Always remember that".

Lori kissed me gently on the cheek, tears still rolling down her cheeks.

"Are you really, truly sure, Davey? I love you, Doctor Man, please do this only because you love me too!""

For answer I kissed her, hard, my hands roaming over her, heedless that we were in full view of anyone who happened to look our way.

"Lori, all I can think of is you; I love you more than anything, and all I want is for you to be happy, with me, forever. I love you, Loretta Keene!"

"Thank you Davey!" she whispered in my ear, "and now you've made me cry again!" she smiled at me, eyes still full, "I have to powder my nose, back soon, Darling Boy!"

When she returned, her make-up was completely restored, with no sign of her tears. I held her hands, lifting her ring to show it to her.

"This is just a thing, but it's a symbol of forever, always remember that, my darling wife."

Lori sat down and contemplated her glass of wine, fiddling with a bread stick, twirling it casually in her salad dressing.

"Davey, what time is our flight tonight?" she asked, casually, innocently. Yeah, right!

"7:30 p.m., sweetheart. Why?" I responded, as if I didn't already know.

"Weelll, it's only just gone 11, so we have several hours to kill. I don't want to window-shop, the clothes here are terrible, I'd need to be 60 with a prolapse to even think about buying anything here, so I was thinking we should go home, and pack a couple of bags, and then you should maybe fuck the hell out me, what say?"

I had to agree with her, the thought of finally getting our marriage accomplished was having a decidedly aphrodisiac effect on me; there was a building tension in my balls that no amount of sunlight, sea air or superb Maine lobster was going to relieve. Besides, the interlude just now had shaken me, and I needed to hold my girl closer than I could out here in public.

"My thoughts exactly, you vulgar little girl, you saved me the trouble of asking!"

"Darling Boy, the day I turn you down for sex is the day they put me to bed with a shovel" she told me, and leaned over to give me a warm, loving kiss, with extra mayonnaise.

We headed back to the car, me walking with my document folder held in front to conceal my tremendous hard on. Even the short drive back seemed far too long; Lori in the sunlight, wearing her brief sundress and kitten heels, was a sight that would tempt a Trappist monk into sin.

Once inside, all restraint fell away, and I had my hands on her lovely peach of a bum before her purse had hit the table. She kissed me with a need that surprised and gratified me, fumbling with my slacks while I tugged down her scandalously brief panties and pulled her dress straps off her shoulders. Her dress slid to the floor, and once again my beautiful teenage goddess of a sister stood before me, naked, gorgeous, ready to fuck and be fucked.

My own clothes had hit the floor by now, and my cock stood up, achingly erect, waiting to explore its favourite hiding places. Lori grabbed hold, pulling me close by my cock, and kissed me gently, lovingly, teasingly while her hand pumped. She broke our kiss, turning her back on me, so I pulled her in tight, holding and fondling her breasts, lightly pinching and rubbing her nipples while my cock lodged itself in the deep cleft between her majestic buttocks. She gasped and began a gentle rise and fall motion, pumping the cock lodged tightly in her bum crevice, her arms behind her, holding on to my hips, while I kissed her neck and shoulders, occasionally pecking her on the lips as she turned her face to me.

We continued this for a while; it felt so erotic, clean and wonderful, that I wanted to continue the feeling for as long as possible, but I could also sense the building arousal in her, as she could in me. Eventually she broke away from me to turn around and grab the back of my neck, pulling me in for a long, deep kiss, while I weighed, moulded, squeezed and rubbed her spectacular breasts.

Lori stepped back, and took my hand to lead me to the stairs, and, as before, I followed, mesmerised again by her amazing, pneumatic backside as she swayed up the stairs ahead of me. She led me into the bedroom, indicating that I lie down on my back, while she knelt on the bed, taking my cock into her mouth. At first she lapped and lightly teased with her tongue, becoming more serious as I became more and more aroused, slipping the purple glans further and further into her beautiful mouth. She began a suctioning motion that I found thoroughly delightful, rubbing her tongue gently over the tip of my cock, her head dipping further and further until my cock was completely engulfed in her mouth and throat. Now she started contracting her throat around my cock, simultaneously pumping me in and out of her throat. This was too much for me, and I came like fury, like molten copper; my ears rang and my vision blurred as I shot what felt like gallons of hot sperm into and down her throat.

When the ringing in my ears subsided, my heartbeat had slowed, and my vision cleared, I smiled blearily up at her, awestruck.

"Fucking hell, Lori, where in the name of God did you learn that?" I asked her.

She looked innocently at me, blue eyes dancing.

"Catholic School, of course, silly, where else!"

God, she was hot!

Now it was her turn, and I knew what I wanted to do to her.

"Come here, you tarty little strumpet, I have a present for you!" I growled.

Lori slid up the bed next to me and looked at me with the devil in her eyes.

"This had better be good!" she smirked, knowing I was going to have to go some to top what she had just given me.

"Darling, come here and straddle me, please, facing down the bed, baby!" I asked her, and Lori complied as she realised what I was going to do with her. She rested her hands on my thighs, with her stunning rear view filling my field of vision, truly a magnificent sight, and her lovely long creamy legs lying along my sides. I pulled her into closer proximity, and grabbed both buttocks, marvelling at the smooth firm hillocks, at the heft of them, and the springy, taut bounciness of them. This was a backside to linger over, a feast for the true arse connoisseur!

I stabbed gently at her puckered pink target, and around it, not quite penetrating it with my tongue, but letting her know that penetration was a definite option!

Lori murmured, and wriggled delightfully, tilting her behind insistently, but we had time to savour this experience, so I took my time. Now I began lapping softly at her pudenda, her labia beginning to swell and part as her arousal level climbed. I touched the tip of her hooded clitoris with the tip of my tongue, lightly, fleetingly, and the effect on her was immediate and profound. What had been a pleasurable caressing of her womanly parts had now become an expression of intent on my part to explore them more fully, and she knew it, judging by the slow suffusion of blood as her labia began to blush and swell even further. My tongue began a circling motion around her pussy, gently flicking her clitoris, poking into and squirming between her labia, stabbing more firmly at her anal entrance, lapping with broader and broader strokes from anus to clitoris and back again, letting her know that I was worshipping both, tasting her wonderful juices as her arousal level rose.

She was quivering and gasping now, jumping every time I touched her clitoris or anal bud directly, and showing every sign of approaching her peak of arousal. Her anus was opening and closing, and her sweet musk was wafting over me as her pussy juices ran in anticipation of the need for lubrication. The musky scent of her pussy and anus was also having a decidedly arousing effect on me, causing my own need to notch-up several levels as my chemosensory system tried to cope with the pheromones I was inhaling from this beautiful creature, those same responses causing my cock to harden almost painfully in readiness for the end-game.

"Davey..." she murmured, which was my cue. My cock had been iron hard for some time now, the sight before me was stimulating in the extreme, and, up to now, every time she'd made a grab for it I had murmured "No Baby, not yet..." to discourage her.

Now I pulled her upright, she knew what she wanted to do, and guided my engorged, purpled cock into her tight pussy with a drawn-out hiss of satisfaction.

Now she began a slow, purposeful up...down motion, savouring my hardness in her, while I enjoyed the stunning view of her magnificent flaring buttocks in all their glory as they danced and quivered with her motion. She was the picture of desirable, delectable femininity, the girl still plainly visible in this sexually adventurous woman, and she was mine!

Her movements became faster as she approached her climax, her head thrown back and little cat-sounds coming from her as she rode my cock with increasing urgency, faster and faster until, with a sound somewhere between a hiss and a scream, she orgasmed, her body quivering and shuddering with the force of each tremor as it raced through her, her hands interlaced with mine, knuckles white as she rode out the intensity of her release.

Gradually, her shuddering subsided, her death-grip relaxed, and she slumped forward onto my thighs, the picture of satisfied womanhood.

"How was that, darling wife?" I asked her, when I judged her breathing was something approaching normal.

"Wonderful, Doctor Man, couldn't you tell?" she panted. "Let me ask YOU a question now, you horn dog; where the hell did you learn THAT?"

"Also, Catholic School" I flipped back at her, "Those nuns, eh, it wasn't all hymns and Latin, you know...!"

"Eewww, you are such a disgusting, lying, ass-humping pervert!" she laughed, "but now, what do you plan on doing with this thing sticking in me?"

"Well, I have a cunning plan" I told her, "I was going to let it drop, and get in a power nap before we have to leave."

"Don't do that" grinned Lori, "if you do, you'll have a case of Lover's Balls fit for the medical journals. Onwards and upwards, boy, use your imagination!"

"Well, then, Darling Girl, if you don't mind..."

And with that I raised Lori enough to withdraw my cock from her pussy, and gently slide it into her pink, fluttering anus.

"I might have known! You've earned it, though, Doctor Pervert, have fun!" she hissed as she began to rise and fall, an insistent motion that, coupled with the constriction of her anus around my cock, I found extremely stimulating. As if that weren't enough, the sight of my cock pumping in between those delectably sleek, globular buttocks flaring down from her tiny waist, the feel of her anus stretched tight around my cock, and the sight and sensation of my cock dragging her anal ring in and out as she pumped up and down on it, took me over the top in no time, my cock spraying sperm into her back passage, the combination of her motion and her contracting anus milking my cock of every drop.

"David Denham, you are a dirty, filthy, perverted, bum-hungry, cock-knocking little sex-goblin, did you know that?" she breathed, finally disengaging as I tried to stop seeing stars.

"Oh I know that" I retorted, "Tell me something new. You, however, are a cock-crazy, ass-fucking little shag-monkey, did you know that?"

Lori grinned at me and climbed off the bed.

"It must run in the family. And now I need another shower, I reek of sex, and, as you were good enough to point out, this is not a good thing in a confined space!"

"Actually, to me, you smell like a Victorian Christmas Pudding, rich and sweet and spicy; I love it!" I told her seriously.

Lori dimpled, blowing me a kiss as she turned to make for the door.

"While I'm showering, pick out some clothes for you to take, there's a pair of flight bags on top of the closet in my old room, take them down please, we'll need them."

She suddenly dimpled again.

"Listen to me, I'm already ordering you around like a wife, better get used to it, hot-shot!"

I sat on the edge of the bed, and pulled her close by the simple expedient of grabbing her biteable buttocks, and lightly clamping her nipple with my lips.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 52 milliseconds