In Love with Lori Ch. 02

She was definitely feeling the effects of my frigging her so gently; her breathing was becoming shallower and more rapid, and I could see her pulse quickening, as she slowly flushed light pink across her neck and breasts. Her nipples had erected, vivid coral-pink nubs, begging to be sucked and suckled, and her pussy was beginning to moisten as her arousal intensified. Now Lori reached for me, for the waistband of my briefs, and started to roll them down. I let her do it, as I didn't want to break my rhythm, or undo what I had achieved so far. Almost in a trance, she pushed my briefs down far enough to release my throbbing cock, and took hold of it her small warm hand.

Kissing me with serious intent, she began a slow squeezing, pumping motion, priming my cock for what was to come, as I began more seriously groping and rubbing my gorgeous half-sister's pussy and anus.

Lori broke our kiss to look up at me and smile, indicating with her eyes that she wanted to get on the bed, so we moved to the bed, me sitting down on the edge, with her sitting on my lap, both of her arms now wrapped around my neck, French-kissing each other, fencing with our tongues while my hands held her tight against me.

"Back, lie down" she whispered, which I did, and she straddled me, rising up as she took my cock in hand to guide it into herself.

Sure of her aim, she slowly lowered herself, engulfing my cock in her warm, tight pussy, her eyes closed and her bottom lip caught between her teeth. She looked so adorable, so truly, truly beautiful at that moment, I nearly came out of sheer sexual overload, and had to resort to mentally reciting medical texts, differential equations, the principal exports of Sweden, and images of Dr Ruth and Margaret Thatcher to stop me blowing my top!

She began a slow rise and fall motion, pacing herself, controlling her own arousal, her hands on my chest to give her support, working herself up to where she wanted to be. I reached up and started rubbing and lightly pinching her lovely nipples, holding her breasts while I rubbed her nipples with my thumbs, flicking them to watch the effect it was having on her. Lori began to breathe faster, her arousal building, the sensations in her pussy obviously getting the better of her. I began lifting to meet her as she moved down.

"No Honey, let me do this....." she gasped out, continuing her motion, her pace increasing as I rubbed and squeezed and flicked her nipples.

My hands slipped down to her buttocks, and I began caressing her anal bud, probing and withdrawing in time with her motion, Lori saying "yes, do that...do that..." as I increased pressure, her tempo increasing and mine following suit. Eventually, I slid my finger into her anus, followed by a second finger, widening her passage and plugging it at the same time. Her eyes fluttered closed, and her head lolled back as her breathing quickened, coming in short gasps, until, at last, she hit that peak, her orgasm rolled through her in waves, and she screamed out loud with the intensity of her release. Her anus tightened almost painfully around my fingers, and I could feel the spasms of orgasm hit her again and again in my fingers, in the constriction and release of my cock as her pussy pulsed, and in the fluttering of her thigh muscles clamped around my sides.

Lori slumped forward onto me, her head on my chest, as she fell into the afterglow, her heart racing and her breathing quick and shallow. I caressed her hair, ran my hands up and down her back, from her buttocks to the nape of her neck, kissing her hair and inhaling her lovely peach smell, until eventually she raised her head to smile at me, eyes sparkling after the storm.

"Fucking Hell, Davey that was...that was...un-fucking-believable, I have never come like that before, what have you done to me Doctor Man?" she asked, looking at me with love and complete adoration.

"I tried an old English folk trick on you, Kitten" I grinned at her.

"What was that then?" she smiled, "Victorian Aphrodisiac? Eye of newt? Dipping your dick in Spanish fly? Buggering badgers in the forest? Out with it, Blondie!"

"It's simple; I just made you fall in love with me!" I said in mock seriousness.

"You fucking charlatan, I was there already!" she laughed. "Now, you know what I want you to do, make it good, Doctor Man!"

Lori leaned forward slightly, to allow my cock to withdraw, and, kissing me and licking my lips, positioned it with her right hand at the entrance to her anus.

"When you're ready Davey; just remember, Darling Boy, slow at first, please, no ramming it in, you're not loading a fucking howitzer, OK?"

"As always, my darling," I answered, pulling her down to kiss her, and begin pushing with slow, steady pressure. Lori hooked her arms under mine, while my hands snaked down to grab hold of her wonderfully grabbable bum, holding and weighing each buttock cheek as I slowly pulled them apart, allowing my cock to penetrate ever deeper into her anal opening.

Lori looked at me, and then raised herself up, to rest both hands on my chest, and begin that same rhythm again, only this time pleasuring a different place. I began pumping up to meet her downward motions, and we bucked and humped together, our mutual pleasure building, arousal levels peaking higher and higher with every thrust.

Eventually, inevitably, we reached our crescendo, Lori coming with a loud groan, slumping forward onto my chest, her anus spasming and rippling as she orgasmed, my cock swelling up to fill her rear passage as I shot what felt like most of the blood in my body out of the tip of my cock; with every spurt, Lori, jumped, with a little "Oh...Oh"

When our hearts had slowed to almost normal, Lori said "let me off, honey", and so I disengaged and rolled onto my side, pulling her down onto the bed next to me, shattered and satisfied, for now at least.

She looked up at me and said "What have you done to me, you dirty little butt-goblin?"

"Filled you up, as requested," I replied, "I think I can honestly say, I have topped-off your tank properly." I parted her lovely buttocks.

"Yup, that looks like a proper cream-pie to me!"

Lori jumped up, a panicked look on her face.

"Quick, get me a towel, you perverted ass-rapist, I can feel it all pouring out of me, and I'm not sleeping in it. Think of the mess!" she giggled. Then a thought struck her.

"Oh no, when they come to change the sheets, they'll know what we've been doing!" She looked mortified.

I laughed at her expression.

"Baby Girl, if I have my way, by the time we leave, they'll be able to snap the sheets over their knees! Darling, the whole hotel got a good look at you today. Believe me, they know exactly what we're doing; they'd think there was something wrong with us if we weren't doing exactly what they thought we were doing!"

Lori looked puzzled as she worked this one out, and then giggled guiltily, her dirty little mind seeing the funny side.

"OK, fair enough, but just get me that towel, I repeat, I am not sleeping in the wet patch!"

I woke nice and early, the summer morning sunshine throwing bars of light across the bed, eventually rousing me at some ungodly hour, but, once I'm awake, I have to get up. Lori was still out for the count, bless her, and I decided I could do with a long leisurely shower, a good close shave, and a proper breakfast ; none of this 'Continental Breakfast' nonsense, either, the French live on those; it's probably why they're so unstable.

Having finished my freshening-up, I intercepted the Room Service with our breakfast's so as not to disturb Lori. I got the trays ready, and then woke her up by slowly sliding the sheets down, rubbing an ice-cube from the min-bar on my tongue to make it cold, and then jabbing it sharply into her anus. The effect was electric! Lori bounced upright with a shriek, disoriented and confused, to see me grinning at her.

"Good morning Pretty Lady! Breakfast is ready, Danish bacon, sausage, scrambled eggs and a Texas stack for you, with enough coffee to float a battleship, and 2 poached eggs on buttered toast with two English bangers, mushrooms, bacon, grilled tomatoes, wholemeal toast, butter and English marmalade, with a pot of tea for me. Milady, your groaning breakfast table awaits!"

Lori grinned at me, and then narrowed her eyes. "If you ever wake me like that again...." she gritted, leaving the threat hanging.

"Pish and Tosh" I replied," I love nuzzling your little rosebud, your lovely little pink Sheriff's Star, that delectable Hershey Kiss you keep so well lubricated for me, and if the fancy arises in me to rouse you by so nuzzling, then, I am afraid, nuzzle I shall, so there!"

She smiled at that, padded over to the breakfast as naked as a jaybird, and sat down, eying her breakfast treats.

"I meant what I said, you weak-kneed, tea-drinking English milksop, if you do that again I'll cut off something you're gonna end up needing, so help me!"

I roared with laughter; at last, her raucous sense of humour was reasserting itself.

"We have a busy day today, baby," I reminded her, "plans are in place, I made some calls yesterday, so let's get the actual business over with as soon as possible, then we can have a holiday. So, first to the bank, we have to pick up your financials, and then over to the British Consulate for your visa!"

Lori smiled at me as she tucked in to her breakfast.

"I had visions of us trundling around Boston for several days, going from pillar to post," she said, "now you've closed it all down in one morning! You're good; I definitely think I'll keep you!"

"Good, my darling, now eat up, we need to get moving soon. The hotel has a car and driver booked for us for the day, he'll be outside from 11:30, and the mid-morning traffic can apparently be a little...difficult, so, chop-chop!"

"Darling Boy, its 8 o'clock in the morning! Now that I've had breakfast, I need a little dessert!"

"Would you like a blueberry muffin?" I asked innocently, getting the finger and a filthy grin in reply.

"I see I've created a monster, here" I sighed, undoing my slacks; Lori sitting naked at the table was a very tempting sight, though, and I owed her a little fun and games for the rude, crude, and vulgar way I had awakened her.

She undulated to her feet, grace and poise radiating from her, interesting ripples of all kinds running across her taut, firm body, and I shrugged myself out of the remainder of my clothes and headed for her with serious intent.

We slid our arms about each other, my hands automatically seeking out her lovely bum, to grab, mould and knead the wonderfully pliant flesh while simultaneously clamping my lips about hers, Lori returning my kiss no less fervently. We manoeuvred ourselves onto the bed without breaking our kiss, my erection rubbing and straining against her smooth flat belly, her hands seeking it out to rub, squeeze and pump.

I returned the favour by palming her delightful pussy, rubbing my hand over her pussy in a circular motion, feeling my hand become slick with her own version of morning dew. Lori began to murmur into my mouth, never once breaking lip-lock, and I pushed her back onto the pillows, to land on top of her, hands taking my weight as she tightened her hold around my neck, pulling me in to kiss her even more passionately. I had never been kissed so hard, and so erotically, before and my erection was raging by now, eager to play.

I eventually had to surface for air, Lori looking at me with hooded eyes.

"Finish what you started, Doctor Man" she murmured, and I proceeded to do just that. She drifted her legs apart, letting me know what she wanted, and so I mounted her slowly, taking my weight on my elbows and sliding my hands under her bottom to squeeze and hold her perfect buttocks as I slowly thrust forward, dipping down to meet her parted lips, while her hands roamed over my face and neck. I began pumping, slowly, gradually increasing my tempo as our mutual excitement rose, Lori raising up to meet me, with me supporting her pelvis as she thrust back at me, both of us in perfect synchronisation.

She began pumping her pelvis faster and faster, and my thrusts held time with her, both of us straining to meet at the same place, pumping and thrusting, gasping and groaning, until she could hold back no longer hold back. Her orgasm hit her with shattering intensity, making her scream out loud.

"Oh God, Oh God...Oh Fuck...Oh Shiiiittt....Oh MY FUCKING GOOODDDD!!!...YESSS!!!"

The ripples from her convulsing pussy walls sucked and squeezed at my already hyper-stimulated cock, making me come in a jet of sperm that hosed into her, feeling once more like I was pumping my life's blood into this girl-woman, my sister, the woman I loved.

We lay together afterwards, filmed in sweat, nibbling and caressing each other, savouring the post-coital glow, enjoying the closeness, until we had to get ready for our biggest day to date.

Our morning in Boston was a breeze, we were in and out of the bank in a few minutes with all the confirmation documents Lori needed, and the appointment at the Consulate was neither long nor difficult.

The British Consul, 'Uncle' Richard, was a very helpful and polite gentleman, about the same age as my father would have been, with a dry, quiet wit that Lori found utterly captivating, and charming, olde-worlde manners that had her completely spellbound. After a short preamble, he announced that he had approved Lori's visa, the decision letter would be ready when she collected her passport the following day, and then congratulated us on our decision to get married, wishing us luck and happiness

He smiled at both of us.

"Well, that was me speaking ex-cathedra, as it were; I do like to see young people in love, it's so rare these days! Oh, and I did recognise the name as well, by the way, that and the distinctive Denham features, and of course, that shock of fair hair, young fellow, just like your father! I must say you look amazingly like him! He was a handsome devil, and quite a ladies-man, I hope you won't mind me saying so! My dear late mother was your father's aunt, your great-aunt. I'm actually your cousin, or rather, your father's cousin."

He paused, looking into the distance as memory overtook him.

"The last time I saw David, your father, was my wedding day. I was so very sad to hear of his passing, he was a dear, dear friend, more like a younger brother than my cousin, and such a rascal; my dear late mother adored him; she always said that, along with my younger brother, she couldn't decide if we were the three musketeers, or the three stooges! You have my card, do drop me a line, I know my wife, your aunt Sophie would so like to meet you; David carried quite a torch for her, you know, back in our undergraduate days, but I was the one who won her!"

I thanked him formally for his assistance, using his title, and he winked at me.

"When none of the staff are around, I'm just Uncle Richard, my boy!"

He shook my hand and clapped me on the arm in congratulation, and bowed over Lori's hand, before kissing it.

"Welcome to the family, my dear, we could do with some looks like yours to freshen up the old gene pool a little, I dare say. You really are a most ravishing creature, young David is so very, very lucky to have caught you!"

Lori wilted under this charm offensive, and impulsively kissed his cheek, which startled him, but made him twinkle happily as well.

"Thank you, Uncle Richard, when we get married you will definitely be invited, in fact, as I have no family of my own, and I don't know anyone in England other than Davey, and you are family, after all, would you do me the honour of giving me away?"

The old boy looked stunned, and really quite amazed, but rallied magnificently.

"My dear, dear child, the honour will be entirely mine! Thank you, you ravishing creature, my dear wife will be so excited, we don't have any daughters, so she will be thrilled! You must come and have dinner with us, one so rarely gets the chance to meet anyone other than businessmen or other diplomats, and we're rather a drab lot, I'm afraid!"

Lori floated all the way back down to the car, in a romantic haze. We were going back to England, together, and we were going to be married!

"Where do you want to go now?" I enquired.

"Take me back to the hotel, David, I want to do naughty things, fuck shopping, we'll do that tomorrow!"

"Uh-Uh, Crazy Lady" I mugged at her, in my best cod-Latin accent, "we have luggage to buy, clothes, shoes, anything you can think of. We're going to arrive back in England in style!"

"OK, then Mr Moneybags, where to for now?" she asked, and I knew just the place; the Concierge had pointed me at the best, most exclusive places for Lori to shop to a standstill. Always trust Concierge's, they know everybody, everything, and everywhere, how to get rid of the body, where to hide the girl when your wife's on the war-path, and how to get you out of town in a hurry - very useful people to cultivate.

"We're going to The Natick on Worcester Street, be prepared to be astonished, my own little sex-plum!" I smiled at her, and her eyes lit up as every woman's real sex fantasy materialised for her; to be let loose naked in a shopping mall with a blank cheque...

Our driver obliged us by driving us to the mall, and I gave him a couple of hundred dollars to go and get a meal and some rest, telling him we might be a while, so he should take it easy! He took a look at Lori, lost in contemplation of the mall directory, grinned knowingly, and took his leave.

Once inside, Lori disappeared into store after store, indulging in deep retail therapy. I hate shopping with women; they have a deep-seated compulsion to minutely examine the contents of every store in Christendom, whereas all I have is a deep-seated desire to be somewhere else entirely; the dentist, colonic irrigation, that sort of thing. I waited in a rest area, guarding the shopping as Lori ambled from store to store, the pile of bags and boxes around me getting higher.

She eventually emerged from Victoria's Secret with a pleased look on her face.

"What did you buy?" I leered.

"You'll find out soon enough," she shot back, "all in good time, Stud-Boy"

I grinned happily. I could guess what was coming, and I could already feel my pulse rate rising in anticipation.

"OK Santa Claus," Lori whispered in my ear, "back to the suite, I have things to do to you!"

We headed back to the hotel, where the Customer Service people unloaded and took all our stuff back up to the suite, while Lori and I stopped for lunch.

Fully refreshed, we made our way back up to the suite, the door barely closing behind us before Lori pounced on me.

"OK Doctor Man, I've had my treat, now for yours. You just wait here until I call you!"

She tripped into the bedroom, closing the door, while I loosened my clothing and slipped off my loafers; I knew my girl all too well by now!

After a few minutes, Lori called out.

"David, come in here, please," and I headed for the door, erection already beginning to inflate as I anticipated what I was going to see. I was not disappointed, stopping dead with my mouth hanging open.

She was standing in the middle of the room, long legs encased in sheer black stockings, wearing black stiletto's, and a scarlet satin confection that took my breath away, a teddy that displayed more than it concealed, barley restraining her gorgeous breasts and clearly outlining the lips of her succulent pussy. The red and black contrasted perfectly with her snowy skin and jet-black mass of long wavy curls, set off with deep crimson lipstick. She looked like Snow White before the gang-bang, and I felt my cock harden painfully just looking at this cock-burster of a girl!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds