In Love with Lori Ch. 02

"Come here Davey, come closer, don't you like it?" she purred.

With an animal sound in my throat, because I was past speech at this point, I closed in on her, holding her close to me, the taut fabric smooth and glossy to the touch, the feel of warm girl-flesh under it almost unbearably sexy. We kissed, passionately, deeply, her hands holding my head, while my hands clasped her buttocks, cupping them, to pull her hard against my raging erection, all the more surprising to me considering what a workout I'd had that morning!.

"OOOHH that feels dangerous" warbled Lori, "What were you planning on doing with it?"

"Give me a second, and I'll show you, you minxy little sexpot!" I grinned at her, slipping off my clothes, allowing my aching erection to fall into her warm hands.

Lori began pumping, a slow, insistent pressure that did all the right things for me, and I made to grab her again, but she stopped me.

"No, not yet, I have something for you..."

With that, she slid to her knees, her full red lips encircling my cock, licking and lightly scraping the dome end with her teeth, lightly rasping the slit in the end with the tip of her tongue, causing thrills to run up and down my entire nervous system. She moved on, slowly engulfing my cock, her head bobbing as she moved up and down the length of my member, sucking it in deeper with an intense, but gentle, suctioning that was making the hairs rise on the back of my neck, my forearms, and my thighs.

Deeper and deeper she sucked, never once pausing, until I felt her throat constrict and relax around my manhood, realising that my sister was deep-throating me again, the thought filling me with a clean, hot excitement, tightening my scrotum and causing my sphincter to contract. I felt my climax building, and looked into her eyes, to convey what was coming. She knew very well, she could tell by the thrumming of the blood in my cock, and the swelling of the glans, that the end was near, and she wanted to make me come in her throat, to fill her mouth with my hot spunk.

At last, I could contain myself no longer, and with a twitch like a boated salmon, my cock blasted my sperm into her mouth and down her throat, the rigours of release making me cry out, the intense sensation of my cock's outpouring overwhelming my entire body. Now I knew why some philosophers referred to orgasm as 'le petit mort'; the little death, the intensity of my orgasm making my heart hammer and my pulse race, blurring my vision and dulling my hearing as my ears rang and popped.

Eventually my climax subsided, and I sagged to my knees, holding her close to me as my heartbeat normalised, my pulse slowed, and the room came back into focus.

"Good God, Lori, that was ....incredible, you are just so...so...unbelievable" I eventually managed to croak out, coherent thought still not having properly returned.

Lori smiled at me, sweetly, lovingly, opening her mouth to allow some of my sperm to spill out of her mouth and trickle down her chin, looking unbelievably wanton, slutty, depraved, and so very, deeply, desirable!

She licked her lips lasciviously.

"Nothing's too good for my big brother!" she husked with an almost terminally sexy smile, before cracking up into peals of laughter, making her whole body tremble and quiver most appealingly.

I was still in borderline shock, but I managed to chuckle at that as well, before staggering to my feet, to drop onto the bed, smiling at the ceiling in a semi-concussed state, waiting for strength to return. Lori slid in next to me, and put her arm across my chest.

"So, did you like your gift, then, Hot-Shot?" she whispered in my ear.

"Immensely, Darling Heart," I replied, "I now firmly believe you could suck a golf ball through a garden hose, or the chrome off a trailer-hitch! This being so, I believe I will keep you."

Lori grinned devilishly at me.

"Don't take your time recovering, you dirty little butt-fucker, I have needs too, so gear-up Casanova, your big moment approaches!"

"Twenty minutes, please, time me if you like; it feels like I just ran a marathon with an anvil tied to my cock, I have rug-burn on my rug-burn, so give me that, at least!"

"OK" said Lori, "but don't you fall asleep on me, or I will wake you in the worst way, make what you did to me this morning look tame in comparison. You have been warned!"

So, she hadn't forgotten; oh shit...

To be honest, I didn't want to sleep in the slightest, just wait for my strength to return. No ordinary male could look at Lori in that get-up and feel anything but alert wakefulness. I was enjoying the visual treat of my incredible sister stretching like a cat, all kinds of interesting thing happing under that teddy, and long before the stipulated twenty minutes, I was awake, alert, refreshed, and ready to wrestle with my wife-to-be!

At that point, room service knocked, with a letter for me. I opened it curiously, as no-one knew we were in Boston. It was from 'Uncle Richard', requesting that we come to dinner that night, noting that dress would be 'Informal'.

Oh no, I immediately thought, another stuffy black-tie dinner, but he had thoughtfully added a postscript, to the effect that this was a family affair, and that he had to attend quite enough black-tie rubber-chicken dinners during the course of his working week, so could we come in casual attire, finally noting that his wife, Aunt Sophie, was dying to meet Lori.

"Your fame is spreading, Kitten" I noted, passing the letter over to her.

"How sweet, he really is just adorable, is he anything like your father?" asked Lori, her eyes shining as she skimmed through the note.

"Dunno" I said, "A little more formal, perhaps, looks sort of like I imagine father might have looked like if he'd lived, but he does look awfully like my grandfather Denham. Blood will out, you see!"

"And now," began Lori, "my turn. Are you ready, Lover-Boy?!"

Grinning, I pulled her down to me, kissed her soundly, and slid a hand under her teddy, to cup her buttock and slide my finger into her warm, tight little anus.

"Oh, I see you are," breathed Lori, "what do you want to do, baby?"

I reached behind her, unsnapping the back of the garment and sliding it off her, leaving her in her stockings and high heels, a vision to hoist the cock of any man, with her dazzling blue eyes, porcelain skin and hair tumbling down her back in a wave of glossy jet curls. I ran my hands over her flanks, jiggling and pinching her superb buttocks, gently rubbing my fingers across that sexy crease at the top of her thighs, her hands on my face as I kissed and lapped at her lips, pecking small kisses on her nose, her chin, her stunning eyes, and moving my hands to her breasts, to twirl her nipples with my thumbs while marvelling at the firm, pneumatic feel of her beauties.

I rolled her onto her front, and continued kissing her wondrous body, down her shoulder blades, down her spine, to the small of her back and the beginning of her buttock crevice, softly sliding my thumbs into her lumbar dimples, and kissing and nibbling her world-class buttocks.

"That feels so good, Doctor Man, do you give this service to all the little girls, or only the ones who let you fuck them in the ass?"

I smiled into her bum cheeks, and answered her.

"Only dirty little girls with horny half-brothers get the special service, you sexy piece, now be quiet, I'm busy."

With that, I began lapping between her lovely cheeks, probing my tongue down further and further, Lori wriggling and quivering under me as I stimulated her nerve endings, sensation zipping through her as one nerve cluster after another fired, bathing her in a flurry of feeling and sensation. A woman's entire skin is one big erogenous zone if you know how to find the triggers, and I was learning from Lori how, and where, to probe and touch to give her the most from the experience.

I moved inexorably lower, Lori pressing her behind insistently upwards into my probing tongue, her need for satisfaction growing, but I just enjoyed the sight of those two sculpted springy-firm hillocks dancing around, filling my field of view, while I continued lapping.

When I reached her anus, she became very still, but that wasn't my target, at least, not yet; I licked and swirled around her anal bud, her womanly scent making it hard for me to remember my mission, but I persevered. I had something special planned for my sister!

Eventually, I moved on, a small murmur of protest coming from her lips, quickly stilled when I began lapping and swirling my tongue around her labia, and a slow wriggling motion began as I continued, Lori pressing her crotch against my mouth as I licked her pussy lips, our motion melding together in to a rhythm that she found most pleasurable, judging by the soft liquid sounds she was making as I licked harder and harder, to match her increasingly insistent pushing against my lapping tongue.

I pushed her buttocks higher into the air, my hands under the juncture of her thighs and her pelvis, supporting her bum in the air, while I bored in with my tongue, probing her clitoris, a hard little bean, fully unhooded, slick with her juices, as was her whole pussy, as her arousal level climbed. My chin was saturated with her juices, the sweet, salty, musky taste making it difficult for me to stay focussed, as their chemical signatures worked their magic on my central nervous and limbic systems, preparing me to join with my mate.

I rubbed my tongue over her clitoris, gently but insistently, making her groan with longing, making her buttocks dance and jiggle, and stopped for a second, to turn and lie on my back, pulling Lori to me, her clitoris now directly over my mouth. With my hands holding her pelvis up, I began licking her clitoris with serious intent, to give her the pleasure she had given me.

Lori began taking long, deep, almost harsh breaths, her arms held out to grip the bed as I licked and probed the succulent dewy flesh, her musk draining into my mouth and down my chin as her pussy flowered open and her juices flowed, her level of arousal almost impossibly high, her whole body shuddering and quivering as I licked and sucked.

Suddenly, the shuddering and spasms increased in tempo and intensity, as her orgasm ripped through her. Lori gave a shattering scream, her slick pussy convulsing as her juices flowed over and into me, her body quivering and shaking above me, her thighs clamped around my head as she gave in to the insistence of orgasm, and I kept my mouth clamped on her hungry pussy, giving more, as she went ever higher, one orgasm after another rolling and crashing through her, and far off in the distance, I could hear her, gasping and sobbing, calling my name.

Eventually, the crescendo passed, and she began to come down from her high, which was a relief for me, as breathing was rapidly becoming just a fond memory...

At last, sated and completely fulfilled, Lori rolled off me, sliding down to fit into the crook of my arm, reaching back to stroke the back of my head, and saying, in a voice blurred with sleep, "Don't fucking tell me you learned THAT in Catholic School, Doctor Man!" before closing her eyes and dropping away almost immediately into a deep, satisfied sleep.

I, however, was not tired. In fact I was exhilarated. I had had a rest, I had made love to my fiancée, and we had cleared the way for our lives together. Lori's pheromones had jacked-up my own level of wakefulness by several degrees, my brain slowly dissipating the neurotransmitter rush, leaving me, for now, anyway, wakeful and alert. I decided to have a shower, as I reeked of sex, as did the room, so, pulling the sheets over Lori, I opened the windows to let in some of the warm summer breeze to air the room, and went off to have a long and very satisfying shower.

Dressed again, I decided to go and have a fortifying club sandwich in the bar, some coffee, and a good read of the UK newspapers, just to recap on news stories I was actually familiar with. I also made a few calls, making arrangements and tying-up some loose ends. When I was done, and I had judged she'd napped long enough, I ordered some room service for her, fruit juice, coffee, cold cuts, salad, Kaiser Rolls and butter, and headed back to the suite, where I found a sleepy, smiling, hot girl in my bed. How fucking lucky was I?

"Where have you been, Doctor Man?" she enquired.

"Trawling for hookers," I replied "You were asleep, and I was feeling the urge."

Lori threw a pillow at me.

"All men are pigs, and must die, in pain, with a spike hammered up their asses" she intoned, before giggling and holding out her arms for a wake-up kiss. The door announcer went off, and I let in the Room Service waiter, tipped him, and waited while Lori got some snacking done.

"How did you know what to get, Davey?" she asked.

"I grew up with you, remember? I know what your favourite wake-up snack is."

"Thoughtful man" she responded, absently, her attention on her prosciutto, "again, remind me to keep you!"

Lori finished her snack, threw on a robe, and cuddled up next to me on the couch.

"What now Davey?" she asked, looking happy, contented, and, wrapped in the thick bathrobe, suddenly much younger than her 19 years.

"Well," I began, "we have this dinner tonight, should be interesting, then I have some news. Next week, we have flights booked to London, and a few days at The Cumberland at Marble Arch, in London, followed by a quick spin up to the old place, and then on to a friend's place in Epsom, in Surrey; he's off on a secondment in Dubai, so I borrowed his place, it's a little better appointed than the squalid hovel in South London I share with the cockroaches. We'll stay there for a month or three while we house-hunt, it's close enough that I can drive to work with no fuss, but remote enough that when you howl like a baboon in a snare, no-one is going to call the police! We also have a wedding to plan, what say we get married here, first, in Bar Harbor, then do the whole Church, dress, flowers, cake thing with a bit of style in England?"

Lori smiled.

"Sounds like a plan to me, what do we need to do right now, though?"

I looked at my watch.

"Right about...now, our new luggage should be arriving"

On cue, the door announcer went, and I opened the door to let in the Customer Team, pushing a trolley piled with suitcases, flight bags, dress cases and a vanity case, all in calfskin, and with a good, but not showy, label on them.

Lori was astonished at the appearance of all this, asking me where it had all come from. I reminded her, we knew the Concierge, and he knew people, causing her to shake her head.

"Remind me never to try and put one over on you, I just don't have the organisational skills!"

Nothing would help now, but that she had to go over every piece, marvelling at it, and picking out the ones she wanted to use. As I still had fuck-all clothes, it made little difference to me.

"All right, now" I reminded her, "we have a dinner to go to, please, please wear some regulation underwear, I don't care what else you wear, you always look stunning, but please no commando, bondage or stripper thongs" I pleaded.

Lori twinkled at me.

"Why Doctor Denham, what KIND of a girl do you think I am; the very idea!"

"Yes, yes, OK, now please, get a shower, time's a-wasting!" was my response, to which she stuck out her tongue and padded over to the bathroom, her gorgeous backside bobbing and bouncing slightly. It was a very fetching sight, and when she was gone I found myself replaying in my head the sight of her undulating across the room. This train of thought inevitably led to that familiar tightening in my groin, which I tried to ignore.

"You are more than a product of your appetites!" I told myself sternly, followed quickly by "Fuck it, I'm hungry!"

Quickly undressing, and hanging my clothes more or less neatly on the floor, I headed purposefully for the bathroom, erect cock showing me the way.

As I eased open the door, Lori looked over from the entrance to the wet-room, saying "... three, two, and one. What kept you?"

Trying not to show too much haste, I sauntered over to her, noting the way the warm water was rolling down her breasts and dripping from her nipples, and running in rivulets down her belly and over her pudenda.

"Is this a private party, or can I come in too, Little Girl?" I leered at her.

Lori left off soaping herself to run a soapy hand up and down my straining cock, appearing to think about it.

"Move over, you evil wench," I commanded, "I want to play with you before dinner; your big brother said it was OK!"

She dimpled and pulled me into the wet room by my cock, making sure I got the maximum exposure of her wet and soapy bum, squeezing and relaxing her hold on my cock, making sure I stayed at peak readiness; as if she had anything to worry about on that score!

I stepped up behind her, once again nestling my cock in the cleft of her comely, bumly bum, marvelling at its sheer perfection, as I reached around her to slide my hands under her breasts, the slick flesh warm and slippery, the contact with them exciting and very sexy. I loved this girl, with a deep and spiritual love, but I also fancied the hell out of her and no amount of spiritual connection was going to distract me from the fact that she was an absolutely gorgeous young woman, sexy as all hell, and stacked like a Kansas City poker deck!

Lori looked at me over her shoulder, water droplets glistening on her neck and shoulders, that devilish grin on her face as she soaped-up her hand again, and began deliberately pumping and squeezing my cock, before sliding my cock into her bum-cleft, to begin that slow rise and fall that she did so well, masturbating my cock with her cheeks while I rubbed and frigged her pussy. Her hands drifted up to her nipples, and began rubbing and pulling them in an almost dreamy way, as she closed her eyes and let the multiple spray heads play over both of us. The combination of hot spray, my frigging, and her manipulation of her nipples could have only one result, and she began to breathe in shallow gasps, her pulse threading in the veins in her neck, her head leaning back to rest on my shoulder, and then she came, in long slow waves that buckled her knees and made her hiss with the intensity of her release, only my hand between her legs preventing her from falling to her knees.

"Thank you, Baby" she husked, "now I want to do something for you."

So saying, she leaned against the wall, her lovely rump tilted up at me, her slick and shiny pussy clearly visible.

"In here Davey, now, please. Show me how you want to make our baby. I love you, Doctor Man; show me how you love me."

Overwhelmed with love for this beautiful creature, this absolute vision, I took hold of her waist, and let her guide me in, penetrating slowly as she flowered-open to accept my hardness, and then began a slow, pumping rhythm, the oldest dance in the history of man. Lori held her hands flat against the wall, partially supporting my weight as I pumped in and out, and when we found our rhythm, I slid my hand down, to find her clitoris, to rub and massage her bud in the same rhythm as my pumping cock.

Lori began to approach orgasm, I could feel her temperature rising as the flush spread down her body, and I increased the tempo of both my hand and my thrusting cock, giving her all of me in exchange for what she was giving me so willingly. When the dam burst, I felt the ripples in her pussy walls as her uterus convulsed, sending waves of pleasure shooting through her, contracting and relaxing her pussy in a way that I found completely irresistible, and my own heightened sexual response kicked-in, sending a flood of semen pouring into her as I ejaculated again and again, my cock jerking and twitching as I released spurt after spurt of hot baby-maker.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 56 milliseconds