In Love with Lori Ch. 02

"What are you doing, Davey, we're on the clock, or have you forgotten?" she asked, grinning as I nibbled and flicked the taut, rubbery nub.

I released her delectable nipple so I could speak to her.

"Darling Wife, in a few months time, these are going to be fully occupied by at least one lucky little infant, so I'm getting my time in now!"

Lori's eyes welled up, and she moved in closer, to hug my head against her chest.

"Oh, Darling Boy, there'll never come a time when I have no time for you; you're my Prince Charming, and I need you to keep prodding me with that thing down there! Don't worry; I promise you, you'll always my first priority, except when the kids need me, of course. That will be your cue to go learn how to garden or fix cars, or groom dogs, or whatever!"

"Kid's eh"? I looked at her quizzically, "How many were you planning on, then?"

Lori dimpled.

"I want blonde little boys who look like their father and brunette little sisters for them to protect, like my big brother always did for me!"

"So, at least four" I mused, "We'll have to buy a suitable house, then, with some land, room for a tree-house, maybe a Play-House as well, probably get rid of the old place, hmmm."

"What are you talking about, Doctor Man? What 'old place'? Have you got a house in England then?" she asked.

"Of course," I replied, "Where did you think I lived?"

Lori grinned at me.

"Under a bridge, with the rest of the trolls, of course!"

"Lori, I have my father's old house, where he and mother lived, where I was born. You've seen the pictures of it, mother and father outside, with me on a tricycle. It was part of the trust; it reverted to me when I was 18, when we get married it's yours, if you want it."

"Do you mean you rattle around in that big old place all alone? Poor baby, my poor, poor Darling Boy, all alone in that spooky place!"

"My darling," I said, "we're going to need somewhere to settle down, raise babies, and call home. I'm not in the least bit attached to that ugly, freezing mausoleum, I barely remember living there, I was so young when I left, and I go there now as seldom as I can. I usually live in a rented flat in south London, near the hospital, but that's far to pokey for a princess like you, especially if we're going to be having babies as soon as I hope! Plus, given the way you howl when you fuck, we really don't want any close neighbours!

"How about this; what say we ditch that ghastly old crypt and look for somewhere that actually suits us, instead? We'll easily be able to afford it, you know; my trust fund earned an obscene amount of money, and other than tuition fees and essential living expenses, I haven't actually touched a penny of it, so let's spend some of it.

All the time I was speaking I was rubbing, squeezing and jiggling her bounteous bum-flesh, lifting and separating the buttocks to stretch open her bumhole, and occasionally lightly rubbing a fingertip against her anal bud, while intermittently nibbling and flicking her nipples with the tip of my tongue, and it was beginning to have an effect. Lori was wriggling and squirming delightfully, holding my head to try and keep still while we talked.

"Honey, if you keep that up, you're gonna have to do something about it!" she breathed, "Just stay still for a second..." She wiped me down with an antibacterial wet-wipe.

"There, that should do it. Now, what time is it, Doctor Man?"

"It's just a little after 2 o'clock. Why?" I asked artlessly, knowing full well why she was asking.

"Good!" she breathed, "come here, you!"

She launched herself at me, pushing me back on the bed and sliding in next to me.

"Whatever is the matter, Miss Keene?" I asked in my best bedside manner.

"Oh Doctor Denham" she murmured, "I think I need one of your special injections, could you give it me right now?"

"Always happy to oblige" I grinned, sliding my hands all over her body, marvelling anew that this spectacular girl wanted me.

I dipped my head down to kiss her on her throat, her neck, her shoulders, the tight shadowed valley between her marvellous breasts, her nipples, in fact, any patch of bare skin I could reach to plant a kiss on. Lori busied herself fondling my arching cock, fully sprung to life at the feel of her body next to mine, giggling if I hit a ticklish spot, but always kissing me eagerly, hungrily when I returned to her lips.

My probing hands eventually found their way down to her pussy lips, with feather-light caresses of her swelling clitoris, and her kisses immediately became more lingering, her breathing deeper, and her hand on my cock firmer and more insistent as she pumped slowly up and down.

Lori tilted her head up to me, her lips parted, her eyes sparkling, telling me all I needed to know, so I moved over her, hovering above her preparatory to mounting her.

She guided me in, and I went in gently this time; this was me making love to my wife, not having a 'nooner' with my best girl, so no sweaty sexual gymnastics, no frenzied pounding, nothing but a couple in love making love. Lori felt this, and, after our epiphany last night, knew that this was part of that same experience, something to be treasured and cherished, and renewed every so often.

I pulled her in close to me, being careful to keep my weight on my arms and off her, and kissed her wonderful lips as I pumped my shaft in and out, making her gasp and flutter her hands on my back and sides. I felt like I could have kept doing this with her forever, but Lori had other ideas, and began to raise up to meet my thrusts, bringing her clitoris in contact with the rough wiry hair at the root of my cock, the sensation making her dig harder and harder at me, staring up at me with those incredible violet eyes, trust and love shining out of them, until suddenly her eyes squeezed shut and her pussy constricted as the first wave of her orgasm hit her, a burst of her hot juices flooding my cock as she came.

"Oh God... Oh God...Oh God..." was all she could say, as she dug her heels into the bed and lifted her pelvis up to meet mine, the continuing pulses in her pussy finally pushing me over the edge, and my cock began pumping my semen into her as hard as I could, flooding her canal and spilling out to pool with her own ejaculate on the sheets beneath us...

My cock eventually stopped twitching and spurting, and Lori opened her eyes to smile at me, a tear in the corner of each eye, tears I was happy to kiss away from those glorious eyes. I withdrew, making her gasp as tails of orgasm chased through her once more, and then I was lying next to her, spent, at least for now, but ready to rise to the occasion if she needed me to, such was the depth of my love for this girl.

"Thank you, Darling Boy," she whispered, "that was, as always, fucking amazing, how do you do it?"

To be honest, I didn't know myself. I had never considered myself a cocksman, and had never really been more than a once-a-night kind of lover, never a student stud, like some of my med-school colleagues, and had only had a few good, but unremarkable, sexual experiences. Nothing had ever led me to believe I had the stamina for anything more prolonged than that, but with Lori I felt I could fight all day and fuck all night! On one steak and a lobster salad, to boot! Frankly, I was astonished at my performance so far; my new-found ability to ready myself again and again over the course of a day came as a bit of a shock to me, albeit a pleasant one, and could only put it down to Lori's influence.

"You inspire me, Darling Wife, you are making me what you think I should be, and I thank you for it!" I replied, licking and nuzzling her, once again roaming my hands over her, but not trying to arouse her this time, rather convincing myself that this ravishing creature was real, that she was here, and that she was mine. The fact that she was my little sister no longer even surfaced to flash a fin, it was simply no longer relevant, of no consequence, gone forever, deleted from our consciousness.

My hands slipped around her waist and grabbed her buttocks, lightly pinching and my fingers brushed over her anus again. Lori's eyes flicked open, and I kissed the tip of her nose.

"Don't worry, Kitten, no more bum-humping 'til we get to Boston; then you're fair game, deal?

"Deal!" she agreed, jumping up and wrapping my shirt around herself as she went to start hunting out some outfits to take to Boston.

"Lori!" I called out; "just bring some slacks, a top, and some really slutty underwear; we'll go shopping and buy everything you need. And you won't need any nightwear; you'll never get that far!" I smirked to myself.

She walked back in the room, a collection of thongs like multi-coloured dental floss draped over her hand.

"What do you want me to wear, Doctor Man?" she asked, innocently.

I leered at her."What you've got in your hand looks good enough to me, it's not like you'll have a chance to put much mileage on them!"

"You dirty-minded sex-maniac, my daddy warned me about boys like you!" she grinned, and left the room again, calling me in after her to get the travel bags down from on top of the closet.

"Darling, we don't need two bags, we'll buy what we need in Boston. I brought fuck all clothes with me when I came back, so let's just buy new!"

She looked at me levelly.

"Are you always so wasteful, Doctor Man?"

"Of course not" I replied," but the fact is, I've been wearing the same 3 outfits in rotation for the last 4 weeks, and I need some clothes, these weren't new to begin with, and they're starting to look threadbare. Plus, I want to spend money on my girl, I want to treat her to all the clothes, shoes, jewellery she wants, why is that so wrong?"

Lori walked over to me, her eyes a mystery.

"Say that again, Doctor Man."

"What, my girl? But you are my girl, and you always will be. I want to spoil you a little before we're married, because I know after we're married you'll want to watch every penny. You won't need to though; I told you, my trust fund is bulging at the seams, we have enough money to be as extravagant as you like, once in a while, or as often as you like!"

She looked curiously at me.

"So just how much money is there in this fabled 'Trust-Fund', Rockefeller, really?"

"I told you, Darling Girl, last month, according to the statement from the fund managers, the fund currently totalled something approaching twenty-eight million pounds sterling -- about forty-five million dollars or so. I understand from the managers and trustees that my father loaded all the capital and investments he made and inherited into the trust to stop his relatives getting their grubby mitts on it. The money's there, we can spend it, or save it for our children, it's your choice."

Lori's eyes were like saucers. "What do you do with all that money?"

"Me? Nothing; I didn't earn it, so I don't think of it as mine, more a sort of family legacy, to keep safe and pass along. I grew up without it, normal, well mostly, not like some pampered, socialite Trust-Fund Brat, so I really never had a need for it. It paid for my schooling, enabled me to catch-up with my peers at school and get into medical school, but that's all I've ever spent. I love the things that feel real, corn-dogs and baked beans, County Fairs and roadside fried chicken, biscuits and gravy, Blockbuster and popcorn on Saturday night, not champagne and caviar. My salary is more than enough to live comfortably, my needs are minimal, everything I have I paid for myself, with money I earned, and I value it because of that. I have Charlie to thank for teaching me that."

Lori persisted.

"Why do you bother, is what I'm trying to get at; after all, you don't have to work, ever, so why punish yourself with such a heavy workload?"

"Because that's how Charlie taught me to do things, aren't you listening? I may be English, but I'm also a corn-fed Iowa boy. The best thing Charlie ever did for me was to give me his Protestant work-ethic, and teach me not to accept money I didn't earn; the easy way out didn't come easy to him, and it doesn't come easy to me. Lori, I didn't pick cardio to show-off, and I don't do the surgery to practice my skills or earn big bucks; I wanted to be a surgeon, just like my father, in the same specialised field. Operating on the Cardio-Thoracic rota is frightening; if you get it wrong, somebody may die, so you operate at the peak of terror, but watching and double-checking everything you do; Charlie taught me to be that way, to be just like him. If you get blasé about it, you will make mistakes, possibly fatal errors. I do it to see them walk out and get their life back, that's the reward, that's what drove my father, and my grandfather, and I like to think that's what keeps me going back in there. Is it stressful? Yes. Is it worth it? I think so."

"Now git, you need a shower, I need a shower, and we've only got a couple of hours. Don't forget to pack the documents we'll need!

We were ready, washed, waxed, polished, and smelling slightly minty when the taxi arrived and whisked us off to the airport, mid-way between Bar Harbor and Ellsworth, a pleasant drive and a nice little airport. Our flight was a slightly suspicious-looking elderly twin-prop aircraft, but we were assured it was safe and fully certificated; I was still slightly nervous about lumbering into the sky in this antique, and spent the short journey trying not to think of Richie Valens, Buddy Holly, Jim Reeves, Patsy Cline, Otis Redding, Ricky Nelson, Jim Croce, John Denver...

The flight into Logan was uneventful, slower than I was used to, but, given the nature of the transportation, not bad, at least we actually arrived in one piece, and Lori didn't have TOO much of a struggle to make me let go of the safety belt and quit reciting 'Now I lay me down to sleep..."

We took a taxi into town to our hotel. Lori was impressed, to say the least, as was I, with the quality of the suite, and was more than interested in the super-king bed provided.

"Davey, how many people do they expect to fit in that thing?" she asked, "It's gigantic!"

"It just means I'll have to run harder to catch you, my dear!" I simpered at her, making her shriek and dodge around the other side of the bed. I caught her by leaping onto the bed and tackling her, bearing her down onto the bed for a victory kiss and a quick squeeze and grope.

"No! Bad Troll! Down! Heel, I say, Heel!" she squealed as I attempted a more serious grab at some goodies, "No, later! Down, Boy! N'Gawa, Cheetah! N'Gawa!"

She giggled as I continued to squeeze and tickle her.

"I need food, Moneybags, beef on a reef, ribs, chicken, anything, Feed Me, Seymour!"

I was more than slightly interested in locating more of Lori's goodies, but deferred to my darling sister.

We had dinner reservations in the hotel restaurant, so went down and had a very good, varied selection of seafood and steaks, some excellent wine, and, a treat for me, an ice-cold Fuller's IPA beer from England, malty, hoppy and creamy smooth, and talked softly about our plans over coffee and chocolates, before deciding to call it a night.

Back in our suite, Lori unpacked our toiletries and went off to have a shower, alone, as she'd taken pains to emphasise, so I flicked on the TV and tried to take an interest in the world, which was difficult, as my world was busy soaping up without me present! I had briefly considered sneaking in and ambushing her with a fully-loaded erection, but I knew that tone of voice-when she used it, she usually meant it.

Presently she reappeared, looking refreshed and very desirable in the voluminous courtesy bathrobe, her hair dried and smelling of peaches, brushed and tumbled down her back, very appealing!

"Your turn, Rockefeller, get fresh and do it quick, I have plans for you!" she grinned, and my heart leaped -- she had been quiet, almost subdued, most of the evening, so it was nice to see her back on form.

"As my lady commands," I mocked, "does my lady have any further instructions?"

Lori replied by kissing me, properly, with intent, a fact my best friend rapidly became fully aware of as she squeezed and manipulated my manly bits.

"Fuck showering, you can do that later," she breathed, "I want slow time with your friend here!"

"As you command" I said, dropping my slacks to reveal my state of arousal. I was wearing trunk briefs, and my condition was plainly visible, a sight that made her eyes twinkle.

"You'll do" she noted, an adorable pixie expression on her face, half serious, half humorous, "Now come over here please, I need your opinion on something."

I obliged, and Lori stood up, letting her robe drop to the floor, placing her hands behind her head to pose for me. It was a breathtaking sight; she looked like Venus rising from the waves, her magnificent body sculpted by nature into a thing of incredible beauty, sexual attraction radiating from her in waves. My cock, already at half-mast, sprang to full stretch, constricted painfully by the waistband of my briefs.

She was wearing the tiniest, most indecent pair of panties I had ever seen, a mere V-shaped band at the front, the V swooping down to (just) cover her pudenda, then girdling her hips to disappear in two narrow, curved ribbons of material down and into the cleft of her shapely bum; a thing of beauty, the absolute epitome of the lingerie designers art, panties that made a woman look more naked than if she were actually naked! My hands itched to grab this vision, peel those heavenly panties off (but carefully, Oh! so carefully!), and subject her to an extended monkey-fuck!

"What do you think, Doctor Man, will I do?" she cooed, raising herself up on the balls of her feet and dropping down again, making her marvellously pneumatic body jiggle and quiver, a sight absolutely guaranteed to make any living male bite through steel bars and beat his chest.

"God, yes!" I breathed, "you're incredible, come here, you!"

Lori stepped over to me, her pixie grin on her face, as I reached for her.

"Are you going to keep me, then?" she enquired winsomely.

For answer I ran my finger up her body, from her barely concealed pussy lips to her chin, before touching her on her perfect lips.

"Only if you kiss me" I said, and my beautiful sister's arms enfolded me as she planted a 20-megaton kiss on my lips. I ran my hands down her flanks, and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her almost non-existent panties, cocking an eyebrow at her.

"Go ahead, you know you want to" she smiled at me, so I started to slide that wisp of material down her smooth flanks, cock lurching at the incredibly sexy sight of that tiny piece of lingerie sliding down her marvellous thighs, until they floated to the floor. Lori smiled at me, and turned sideways on to me, one of my favourite views of her, as it emphasised the jut of her breasts against the flatness of her stomach, and the firm round hillocks of her globular buttocks, the springiness of her taut young flesh, and the glowing whiteness of her skin against the raven tumble of her hair.

I turned her face to mine, and kissed her, deeply, longingly as my hands wandered down her body, front and back, one hand eventually lingering and caressing her tender pussy lips, the other hand rubbing fingertips up and down the cleft of her buttocks, lingering at her anal bud, index finger describing soft circles around her rear entrance while I caressed her pussy with the other. Lori was standing perfectly still, eyes closed and lips parted, a little flutter of her neck muscle as she swallowed the only sign that she was responding to my caresses.

I continued stroking and caressing her, I was in no rush, and I knew she loved the 'softly, softly', slow-burn approach, so I took my time, gradually increasing the pressure and frequency of my caresses, slipping in and out of her pussy, now, and pressing more insistently against her anal entrance.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 19 milliseconds