Invasion of the Pussy-Snatchers Act 03: Anna's Story

"That concludes the lecture for this morning." Isabella's closing snapped Anna back to reality. "You will have an hour of studio time in the media center and then about an hour for lunch. I expect all of you back here at 1pm sharp."

As the students slowly filed out of the auditorium, Isabella addressed Anna. "Miss Dworkin, will you please see me after class? We need to examine everything you missed last Friday."

Anna made an exaggerated sigh for Daphne's benefit. "Yes, professor," Anna grumbled.

Daphne grabbed Anna's hand and squeezed it. "Good luck," she whispered as she walked away. She fully expected the hardass Professor Zarita to tear Anna a new one.

Anna bent her neck sideways to get the best view of Daphne's asscheeks rolling up and down as she walked away. Anna could see every curve of Daphne's plump bottom through her skintight leggings. Anna noticed Sarah walking by next her wearing an ugly loose-fitting blue sweater and jeans. I'm going to make her mine somehow, Anna thought.

After the students had all left, Anna walked up the short stairs until she matched Isabella's stature at the podium. As Anna drew close, Isabella wrapped her arms around Anna's back while Anna reached behind her teacher. The moment Anna had been waiting for all class period arrived as Anna grabbed Isabella's small yet supple ass and squeezed its flesh in her hands. No man had ever held Isabella's body so possessively and it drove her wild. Isabella purred and drew Anna into a sloppy, passionate kiss.

After kissing for a few minutes, Isabella broke away with a final flick of her tongue on Anna's lips. Isabella breathed heavily with lust as she remarked, "Missing class and mouthing off to teacher. If you don't watch yourself Miss, you are going to fail this course."

Anna laughed loudly and played along. "But professor!" Anna said innocently. "I need at least a B+ to keep my scholarship. Is there any extra credit or anything I can do to bump my score up? I'm desperate. Tell me how I can save my grade, and I'll do it."

Isabella chuckled and answered, "I'll tell you what, you can do me a special favor. I will give you an A. All you have to do is get on your knees and lick my cunt until I come all over your face."

"Professor! You can't make me do that!" Anna cried. "It's sick and wrong! I'll do anything but that!"

"The only way you are passing this class is if you get down on your knees and eat my cunt right this minute," Isabella promised.

Anna's eyes scanned the exits with mock fright. "But what if someone walks in and sees?" Anna asked worriedly.

"The danger of getting caught only makes me hotter," Isabella explained as she touched her crotch through her dress and rubbed her palm up and down. "Now do you want to pass this class or not?"

Anna giggled as she got down on her knees, briefly disrupting the fantasy. She threw Isabella's skirt over her hand and rested her head firmly between Isabella's wide spread legs. Anna kissed her way up Isabella's inner thigh before reaching Isabella's dripping cunt. Her panties were already overflowing with wetness and her enticing scent filled Anna's nostrils. Isabella gasped as Anna licked her pussy through her underwear.

"Mmm, yummy," Anna said as she tasted her professor between the lacy material of Isabella's black underwear. Isabella's pubic hair sticking through the gaps in her lingerie tickled Anna's tongue. Anna put her hands up the back of Isabella's panties to grab her ass again before ripping Isabella's underwear down past her knees. Isabella had a small pussy with big puffy pink lips and a wild forest of hair stretching from her bellybutton down to her anus. Anna lapped at Isabella's pussy with a wild hunger.

Isabella looked down with her mouth open in shock at the sight of one of her students eating her cunt so greedily. She knew she was breaking every ethical code a teacher could have but that didn't matter when she had an eager young pussylicker exercising all of her newfound skills on Isabella's body. Besides, if Isabella had to pick any one of her students to be her pussy slave the blonde, buxom beauty Anna Dworkin would have been at the top of the list. A girl with beauty such as Anna possessed could have any man she wanted and make them serve her on hands and knees before she let them anywhere near her love box. That made it even hotter to see Anna behaving like a lesbian whore who could have her perverted desires fulfilled no matter who she was licking.

Isabella lifted her dress up so she could view Anna's tongue going to work on her vagina. She certainly is an eager little pussylicker, Isabella thought. She didn't think any of the women she had been with so far had been able to reach their tongue as deep inside her pussy as Anna's. Deciding there was no better time to talk business, Isabella sent {How exactly were you planning to add Sarah to our flock?}

It was the strangest thing. Anna could tell Isabella had sent her message using her native Spanish tongue, but Anna understood it in her mind as if she were a Spanish language expert. {Do you want me to stop so we can discuss it?} Anna replied with a wry tone. It was going to be difficult to engage in conversation with Isabella moaning like that while Anna was buried tongue-deep in Isabella's vagina.

{No, never stop. Remember we can talk and love each other with our mouths at the same time} Isabella replied.

Anna couldn't help laughing before again attacking Isabella's pussy relentlessly with her mouth. {I have a couple ideas. Just moan louder if there is one you really like. Now let me get back to my lunch, I am starving}

Isabella sighed and smiled as she felt Anna's tongue slip between her pussy lips and into her slit. Essence leaked from her body down into Anna's mouth. As she was pleasured, Isabella listened carefully to the plan Anna had devised and let her know which ideas were the most exciting to her. Isabella glanced down at her watch and noticed that at 11:07am the day was only beginning. She put hand on top of Anna's lovely blonde hair and held the girl's mouth to Isabella's body tightly as she came. Best to get the most out of the day as I can, Isabella thought.

~~~

Anna leaned against the wall near the entryway to the auditorium and watched her classmates file in for second session. She still tasted Essence and Isabella's natural flavor in her mouth. Anna wished there were some way to bottle it so she could drink it all the time. She stared at the figures of her female classmates as they went by, choosing which ones she wished to seduce and turn first. Anna estimated that by the end of the week she could transform all of her peers into pussy loving sluts just like her. There were after only twenty-four girls in the class. But the one she needed to turn first was nowhere in sight.

Don't tell me she skipped class, Anna thought anxiously. Of all the times for goody two-shoes to play hooky. But then Anna saw her appear through the building entrance, walking awkwardly toward class. She walked with a slight stumble like she had two left feet. You might think she had a limp but Anna knew it was just due to her awkward gait. Sarah shuffled into the auditorium looking at her feet stepping heel-to-toe on the ground while she found her usual seat. She sat in the front row far enough away from the other students that she wouldn't have to interact with anyone her own age. Typical.

Sarah wore a loose-fitting green and orange striped sweater with too-short jeans that ended well enough above her purple sneakers to show off pink Hello Kitty socks. Anna shook her head in disgust. No confidence, no fashion sense, no breasts, and no ass. Sarah never seemed interested in anything besides painting and trying to get straight A's. Anna hoped her plan would work; she had difficulty thinking of too many ways she could seduce such a plain, antisocial girl.

Now there is someone worth seducing, Anna thought as she sighted Daphne strolling through the building entrance. Daphne had large headphones covering her ears and she bobbed her head in time to the music. Anna could hear her softly singing the lyrics to whatever indie rock song she was listening to. She is just too adorable for words, Anna thought. The music made Daphne so oblivious she walked right past Anna without noticing her. Anna bit her lip as she leered at the wiggle of Daphne's ass through the tight leggings beneath her short miniskirt. What she wouldn't give to have her hands grasping that bottom while Daphne laid on top of her. Anna poked her head into the auditorium and noticed Daphne looked back and forth around the room. Anna realized her friend was trying to find her and see if there was a seat open nearby.

Anna sneaked up behind Daphne and pulled the headphones away from her ears. "Daphne!" Anna yelled. "Behind you!"

Daphne turned around with surprise and laughed. "Anna! Why didn't you say anything when I walked in?" She stuffed the headphones and her iPod Classic back into her knapsack.

Anna smiled. "I was too busy staring at your sexy ass." There was a time to be subtle, but Anna and Daphne were good enough friends that Anna thought she could be a little more flirty with Daphne without scaring her away.

"That's hilarious," Daphne said with a roll of her eyes. "Where were you for lunch? I didn't see you in your usual spot, eating the exact same salad as you do everyday."

"Don't make fun, those salads at the cafe are delicious," Anna said. "The tossed salad tastes especially delectable."

Anna winked at Daphne and let that statement hang in the air for a few seconds before Daphne made a face and said, "Anna, ewwww."

They were both laughing uncontrollably though. There was nothing truly manipulative or malicious in Anna's humor though, her and Daphne always made each other laugh with gross jokes like this. Better left unspoken the time they had gotten smashed together and engaged in a frank discussion about their sex lives. They both admitted to experimenting with analingus by practicing it on previous ex-boyfriends and they confessed that they didn't mind it as much as they thought they would. That tongue is wasted on a boy's yucky asshole though, Anna thought. Much better to have it halfway inside the beautiful pink rosebud of my anus.

"So where were you then?" Daphne asked after their laughter died off.

"Oh, I had to stay after for private instruction with Professor Zarita since I missed so much in class last week," Anna explained. "I had enough time to buy a bag of potato chips from the vending machine and that was it."

Daphne winced. "Ouch. She didn't ride your ass too hard, did she?"

Anna's grin grew even wider. She remembered looking down at her pants bunched around her ankles while Isabella squatted down behind her. Anna bent over slightly, her buxom chest hanging down and threatening to take the rest of her with it.

Anna's back looks so sexy with her spine bent as she hunches forward with her ass presented to me, Isabella thought. She didn't know how it was possibly for a girl to be so skinny and have so much fat on her bottom at the same time. Isabella spent an ample amount of time massaging Anna's plump buttocks. She loved how the meat of Anna's flesh felt in her hands, and the soft moans coming from Anna's mouth told Isabella that Anna enjoyed having her buttocks fondled roughly. Isabella spread Anna's ass apart and stuck her tongue right down the middle of it. Anna's cheeks pressed up against Isabella's cheeks as the professor's tongue licked up and down Anna's crack until she located Anna's puckered anus. The teacher forgoed her lunch break to eat her student's asshole instead.

"I deserved it," Anna answered. "Professor did ride me. Hard."

"That sucks," Daphne replied, clearly not comprehending the innuendo.

"I kind of enjoyed it actually," Anna joked. "I needed the motivation."

"Suuuuure," Daphne said. She punched Anna lightly on her shoulder. "Hey, are we going to check out this awesome bar tonight or what?"

Anna looked over at Sarah sitting in the front row of the auditorium. She had her notebook, pencil, and different colored pens arranged perfectly on the table and she stared at the front of class with hands folded together waiting patiently for the session to begin. Anna wishfully thought of taking Daphne to Curvy and getting her nice and drunk. Agreeable to anything. It would be best if she could seduce Daphne without engineering some circumstance to make her taste Anna's Essence first. It was always more challenging and rewarding that way. After Anna had Daphne between her knees feeding upon her, she was going fuck every one of her friend's holes. Then Anna would watch and enjoy while Daphne serviced every Hivesister at the bar and became transformed into a submissive lesbian slut. At least that's what she would be doing if she didn't already have a mission to undertake. Instead Anna had to somehow find a way to seduce Sarah instead.

Anna sighed and remarked, "I've made other plans already, unfortunately. Maybe we can go tomorrow night?"

"Oh, okay," Daphne said with some disappointment. "Well it sounds like fun, even if we do get hit on by a bunch of lesbians."

You have no idea, Anna thought. "Well, let's go see if we can still find two open seats next to each other," Anna suggested.

"Alright," Daphne said as she walked in front of Anna. Daphne's ass just looked too amazing right now with the way her leggings clung to every curve. Anna slapped her right buttock with a blow softer than a spanking but harder than a pat on the bum. "Anna!" Daphne screamed incredulously.

"Just making sure you get a move on," Anna said with a wink. "Class is almost starting." Daphne giggled but she looked at Anna strangely as Anna's hand lingered for a second longer than was proper between friends, even close ones. Anna snatched her hand away. All in good time, she thought.

As soon as Anna and Daphne had found seats and sat down, Professor Zarita walked into class. Observant students might have noticed her hair was messier, with strands pointing wildly in every direction compared to the neat, prim appearance she had at the start of first session. Her dress looked ruffled as well, as if she had taken it off and put it back on hurriedly. But only Anna noticed any change, which was not surprising considering she was the cause of it. Isabella looked over the student body as if she were measuring classroom attendance, but that was just an excuse to communicate with Anna. {Hello there, beautiful}

{Hello yourself} Anna sent with a grin.

{You know you are going to have to be on your knees for me after every class from now on, right?} Anna's heart raced as the professor's eyes met with hers and she could see the feverish, lustful look in Isabella's eyes.

{I was planning on it} Anna returned. {I want to be tongue-deep in your delicious cunt every chance I can get}

Isabella moaned softly, too quiet for any student to hear. {You sexy little slut}

Isabella dimmed the lights and turned the projectors back on. Anna reached a hand underneath the armrest of her chair and looked back and forth along her row to make sure no one was watching. After being assured she had some modicum of privacy in the darkened room, Anna rubbed her pussy under her jeans as slyly as possible. She could feel her wetness already leaking through her panties. Isabella began her lecture and Anna focused on the sound of her professor's voice as she touched herself. Isabella's Latina accent sounded so sexy the way it clung to every syllable seductively. Anna looked over at Daphne who sat with her elbow resting on the arm rest, intent on the professor's lecture. She had no clue what Anna was doing right next to her, and no idea that Anna's fantasies had changed from memories of class break shenanigans with Isabella to fantasies of sitting on Daphne's face while she pulled on Daphne's dreadlocked hair. Anna reached her fingers beneath the top of her thin panties and dipped a finger inside her pussy. It felt so warm and wet inside her; Anna loved the sensation even if it was her own genitals. Anna knew this was totally wrong, but the naughtiness of masturbating in secret around so many people was so arousing. She could feel the stickiness of her Essence clinging to her fingers like a thick honey. Anna realized that if she came her underwear and pants would be creamed through and there would be no way of hiding what she had been up to. In the interest of secrecy, Anna removed her hand from below her pants and brought her fingers up to her mouth to dispose of the evidence. Damn I taste good, Anna thought as she tasted, savored, and then swallowed her own Essence.

Anna noticed Daphne sniffing her nose and rubbing it with the tops of her fingers. She had clearly smelled something unusual. If she thought about it, Daphne might have detected the scent of an aroused woman but more likely she smelled something delicious but undefinable. Just wait until you get a taste of it, Anna thought. Daphne shifted in her chair uncomfortably. The merest scent of Essence had affected her. She wouldn't be able to explain the cause, but Daphne would feel horny for the rest of the day now. I have her right where I want her, Anna thought regretfully. Too bad I have other plans.

{Enjoying yourself?} Isabella asked silently.

Anna had almost forgotten that Isabella could feel everything Anna did through their link. She had managed to lecture without giving in to distraction though she no doubt had to be feeling a twinge in her own loins as Anna fingered her pussy. {I was thinking of you while I did it, Professor}

{Very sweet of you to say so, but if you aren't going to pay attention to my lecture I expect you to at least be mentally preparing to set our plan in motion} Even after being assimilated and turned into a horny lesbian slut, Isabella was still a hardass teacher. Some things about people's personalities couldn't even be changed by mind control.

Anna straightened in her chair and tried to pay closer attention. She spent the rest of the class listening to Isabella's lecture and taking notes except for one other distraction. Out of nowhere, Isabella sent {Hey, look at the rack on Angela. Three rows behind you}

Anna turned around and looked as if she were trying to view the clock on the back wall and used the vantage to spy on the cleavage of Angela Naismith's generous bosom. Angela leaned forward on her armrest, clearly bored but the way her chest was pushed back on by the armrest showed off a glorious cleavage. Anna turned back to the front and raised an eyebrow at her professor. Isabella winked to her and Anna coul heard Isabella's laughter echoing in her mind.

Once the session concluded, Anna looked over at Daphne while her classmates began filing out row by row. "What are you up to now?" Anna asked. "Feel like eating anything?" Or being eaten, Anna added silently.

Daphne raised a hand to her flushed cheek and said, "I don't know, Anna. I don't feel right. I might just go home and lay down for a bit."

"Suit yourself," Anna said with a shrug. "I'll give you a call sometime soon."

"Sounds good," Daphne said as she threw her bag over her shoulder and started standing up to leave. Anna gave her a peck on the cheek with her lips, making Daphne look at her with surprise. Anna had never been that affectionate before. "What was that for?"

"Just want you to feel better soon," Anna said innocently.

"Me too," Daphne said as she stood up and walked away.

Anna again enjoyed the view of watching Daphne leave. Anna wondered how horny Daphne felt by the end of class. Her feigned sickness didn't fool Anna for a second. Anna knew that as soon as Daphne returned home she was going to ride her dildo or call her friend with benefits to come over and do the work for her. Anna shook her head as she thought of a man ramming his cock into Daphne. What a waste. She could be experiencing untold pleasure as a member of the Hive instead of giving her body to a man.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds