Island Castaways

That night for dinner we dined on steak and lobster. We were eating very well. A little wine with dinner and a little Jack Daniels after, and we were living high. Sam offered, "Providing you guys are staying here, we would like to make this our yearly traditional vacation. We love it here, but unlike you two, we don't want to stay here forever, but we surely want to visit each year, if you will have us."

"You are very welcome, come whenever you like, and stay as long as you want. It's our pleasure having you here," was my response.

"We did something else we hope you don't mind," Joann continued. "We investigated ownership of the island. We found that there is no legal ownership of this island, as it doesn't appear on many charts. All we did find was documentation in WWII military records of an outpost being established here for a short time during the war, but nothing else. We hired an international law attorney and are proud to announce that you two are now the legal owners of Cessna Island. We named it for the plane that brought us here. Now no one can evict you or take it away from you."

"I never even gave that a thought," I replied, astonished. "What do we owe you for that piece of work?"

"Nothing, absolutely nothing," replied Sam.

"That's really great, Sam, really great. Not that anyone would ever come here and want this place, but thank you," I expressed. That we now owned the island was almost funny. At least, it struck me as funny.

We retired to our huts, and again Becky kissed me good night and went to her old hut. Shortly after I lay down, Joann came in and lay down next to me. She was nude when she came in. She snuggled next to me. It was then that I realized that she had not had an orgasm the night before. I decided that tonight she would have one. She whispered into my ear, "I've never been with anyone but Sam, and thank you for being so tender and thoughtful last night. I enjoyed it. Maybe I shouldn't have, but I did. Maybe we can be a little more intimate tonight, if you like." With that, she kissed me and placed my hand on her small breast. I could feel her beautiful nipple harden under my touch. Ok, tonight I would really make love to her and not just fuck her for the purpose of procreation. We started off slowly and explored each other's bodies with our hands and mouths. She was a responsive lover when aroused, and I seemed to be arousing her. When I went down on her warm wet pussy with my mouth, she resisted momentarily and then decided to allow me access with my mouth and tongue. I was able to bring her to climax this way, and she wanted me inside her as soon as she started for cum. I inserted my erect cock into her vaginal tunnel with ease and soon came myself. It was a fulfilling session, and I am sure we were both satisfied. Again, she wouldn't let me withdraw until sometime after I went soft. Shortly after, she rose to leave and I heard the water running at the shower after she left. Becky soon joined me, and we drifted off to sleep together. The rest of the week passed uneventfully. Sam and Joann settled back into island life quickly and were happy and content.

Joann and I had our nightly tryst for the next two weeks. She became a more active participant in our lovemaking. I understood that she wasn't letting herself go because she felt that would somehow be unfaithful to Sam. Still, it was very nice having sex with her. I admit to enjoying it more with Becky, but Joann was still good. Hell, for that matter, any sex was good, no matter who it was.

The special food treats that Sam and Joann had brought were consumed and appreciated within a couple of weeks. It was then back to our normal fare, which was still good. We had settled into a daily routine of getting food and preparing it. This activity consumed most of our time and efforts. There were a couple of special trips, though. We took Sam and Joann to the other side of the island to see the WWII encampment, and they found it fascinating, as Becky and I had. We also explored more of the northern interior of the island. We didn't find anything that was interesting or new except to know more about our island home.

During this time I was screwing Joann every night, hoping to impregnate her. She was a good lay, but would only go so far. I believe that she had set some boundaries for herself out of respect for Sam. I imagined that Sam was fucking her on a regular basis also, although for different reasons.

After they had been on the island about three and a half weeks, Joann came running and yelling at us that she was pregnant! She had brought some test kits with her, and her latest had shown positive. That was wonderful. Becky and I were very happy for them. The old dog could still do the trick, or at least I thought I had done it.

That night Becky returned to our bed. I must admit that I had missed that voluptuous pussy of hers. We made love like we hadn't seen each other in years. I loved sucking on those meaty lips of hers and bringing her off with my mouth. As I entered her, she was as tight as ever. As I rocked into her, I could feel her vaginal walls tighten and release on my hard cock. How I had missed making love to her. We made long and passionate love. This is a great woman that I have with me, and believe me, I appreciate her.

The next month passed much too quickly. Sam and Joann were great company. They were so happy that she was pregnant and were like two young lovebirds with each other. It was really kind of cute.

"I wish in a way that I could bear you a child," Becky pronounced one night. "I want to give you so much, and that would be the ultimate gift." She was a little sad when she told me that.

I took her in my arms and held her tight. I wanted to reassure her that it didn't matter and that I was ok with things the way they were. "I love you, Becky, with all my heart, and you are enough for me. At my age, a child is not a priority. I'll probably be dead and gone before a baby of ours would reach puberty. What kind of a father would that make me? I like it just the way we are, just you and me. That's all I need."

Chapter 13

The time of Sam and Joann's departure came all too soon. Our last night together was sad and tearful. The girls had prepared a big meal of every island delicacy that they could find. They wanted it to be very special, and it certainly was.

The next day about noon, the plane arrived. Again, it was loaded with supplies. Becky and I were being well taken care of. We couldn't express enough gratitude for what Sam and Joann were doing for us. Our island was truly becoming a paradise as a result of what they were doing.

They boarded the plane, and we stood on the beach and watched it depart. It was sad, but we still had each other, and we knew that they would return.

That night Becky and I made love like we had not done in quite a while. As I have said, she had the most incredible pussy that I had ever encountered. Its full inner and outer lips were a delight to my mouth, and when she would wrap them around my cock, it nearly drove me insane. She took me in her mouth and moved up and down my hard shaft. I could feel it stiffen even more. She took it deeper on each stroke until she was taking its full length. I could feel the back of her throat with the head of my cock. If she continued this for any length of time, I was going to give it up. She moved around so that I had access to her beautiful pussy. I wasted no time attacking it with my mouth. I sucked and licked her lips and inserted my tongue in as deep as I could. It felt so good, and she obviously liked it. I put my mouth over her full clit and sucked vigorously while flicking it with my tongue. She squirmed her pussy harder into my face as I worked on her pussy. We were both approaching the point of no return. Suddenly she reared up and stiffened, her body quivering as she entered the orgasm zone. She let out a guttural moan as she climaxed. She forced her vagina into my face very hard as she was overcome by her orgasm. I could feel her vaginal spasm as she came. Fluid poured out onto my face, and it tasted so sweet. I flipped her around and laid her on her back and entered her with force, driving my full length into her in one smooth stroke. Her vagina was still tight and gripped me as I pumped into her. She raised her legs and put her ankles on my shoulders to allow me access to her innermost depths. I wanted to be as deep inside her as I possibly could when I unloaded. I put my mouth on her nipple and sucked hard on it as I continued to stroke deeply into her. It felt as though her pussy was actually pulling me in deeper with each stroke. She climaxed again as I stroked into her. I felt her vagina tighten and quiver as she came. Her body stiffened and she moaned loudly again. I was also nearing orgasm, but she wasn't going to allow me to come in her pussy. She rose up, pushed me back, and turned, sticking her ass toward me. She reached back and grabbed my rigid steel hard cock and aimed it at the opening of her tightly puckered hole. I pushed forward, and it yielded under my pressure. The lubrication from her pussy was just enough to allow me to slip the head of my dick inside her. She pushed back as I entered her to take my full length in her ass slowly. I thought that her pussy was tight, but it was nothing compared to her ass. It was so tight that I thought that it was going to squeeze me in two. In only a few strokes, I came in her tight ass. She climaxed again, also. I stayed hard as I finished unloading and continued to pound her asshole. It felt so good and so tight. She came again, although not as violently as before, but still a very rewarding orgasm. We both literally collapsed from exhaustion. We lay there for some time. Together we rose and went out to the shower. We were both bathed in sweat and love juices. We washed each other under the stream of the outdoor shower. I loved this woman there was no doubt.

Chapter 14

The Winchester made hunting the pigs very easy, almost too easy. It worked well on the lizards, too. I found out the hard way that they do bite and are aggressive. While stalking one lizard, another had snuck up behind me and bitten me on the calf. Not a serious bite, but it still hurt. Becky was a good nurse and tended to my wound well. It healed in a relatively short time, leaving a minimal scar. It taught me to watch the little buggers more closely.

For whatever reason, we became more interested in the WWII encampment. We both felt that there was something there that we had not yet found. Our curiosity compelled us to visit and search the site several times. We found nothing new, but were still convinced that there had to be something more there. If this were just a look-out post, then it was in the wrong place. It should have been on top of the mountain so that they could see both sides of the island and out to sea. If it was a defensive position, it was too exposed. It made us wonder just what its purpose was.

On one climb to the peak of the highest point on the island, we noticed an odd shape in the vegetation to the south. There seemed to be a strip about a half mile long and 50 or 60 yards wide that was different than the surrounding vegetation. If it were cleared, it would have resembled a landing strip. The war had ended over 60 years ago, but there was a distinct outline in the vegetation when looking at it from the mountain peak.

We spent the night on the high ground and the next morning descended down to the outlined area we had seen. We walked down the side closest to the encampment, searching for anything that might give us a clue as to whether we were right or not.

About a third of the way down the strip, about 20 yards back in the jungle, we noticed an object. It was bigger than a truck. As we approached, it became clear that it was a plane. It appeared to be a P40 Warhawk, or what was left of one. The engine was gone, as was the landing gear. It was resting on the ground on its fuselage. It was in a very deteriorated state. Sixty years had taken its toll on the craft. At least it confirmed our idea that the island had been used as a remote airfield for reconnaissance purposes. It was an exciting find, although there was nothing we could do with it. It was still interesting.

Chapter 15

Our life on the island went on. We were quite comfortable, and with what the island provided and the supplies that Sam and Joann had contributed, we were very well taken care of. We made love in every possible location we could on the island. We had finally discarded wearing clothing, and I never ceased gazing on Becky's incredible body. Due to our diet, exercise, and the heat, we were both in physically very good shape. We had slimmed down and firmed up. This was particularly noticeable on Becky. She was a very beautiful woman. The only flaws on her body were the scars on her legs that she had sustained in the crash, and these were not a detraction to me at all. I loved looking at her, touching her, and most of all making love to her. Emotionally, we were also very compatible. We just seemed to get along well. Often without speaking, we knew what the other was thinking or wanting. Life was easy and good, and we were both enjoying it. Aside from the occasional storm, the climate was very good, sunny, hot, and not too humid. We loved our island life and wanted for nothing.

I had rigged a small sail on the dinghy, and we sailed around the island several times. I was not a very good sailor, but learned enough that we were able to circumnavigate the island without too much difficulty.

After some months, while visiting the WWII encampment, we noticed two boats off on the horizon. Both were sailboats. One was in tow of the other. The larger, probably just over 50 feet long, was under full sail and heading straight toward the island with the smaller boat, about 40 feet long, in tow. I don't know what it was, but something struck me as odd about the two boats.

"Something is wrong here," I told Becky.

"What is it?" Becky asked.

"I don't know, but something isn't right," I replied. "Let's go and get the Winchester and come back. I don't want to meet these boats and their crews unarmed."

With that, we hurried back to our camp and armed ourselves. We returned to the other side of the island and crept up on the two boats that were now anchored in the small cove near the WWII camp. From our hiding place, we watched the two boats and observed several men unloading things from the smaller boat and moving it onto the larger of the two boats. We watched the activities on the boats for the rest of the afternoon. Toward evening, activity ceased, and we could no longer see anyone on either boat. We crept further back into the jungle and found a place to sleep. We ate a meager dinner that we had brought with us and went to sleep. We awoke early and crept back up to our observation post. We were on just slightly higher ground than the old WWII camp. We were well hidden in the foliage and were sure that we were unobserved by those on the boat.

About mid-morning, they lowered a small skiff and started toward the shore. We sank deeper into the foliage so as not to be seen. The first trip to the island landed two men that were bound and one woman. There were also three men that were well armed. They drug the two bound men and the woman onto the beach and threw them down. Two of the men stayed, and the third rowed back to the boats and brought one more woman, who was also tied up, and two more armed men. As we watched, we saw the smaller of the two sailboats slowly sink below the surface of the water. The armed men were boisterous and abusive toward their obvious captives.

My estimation of the situation was that this was a small group of South Sea modern day pirates. The pirates were Asian, and the four captives were Caucasians. The pirates' language sounded Asian and was undecipherable to me. They kicked and yelled at their captives. The men said nothing, and the women were both crying. I could tell that the women's clothing had been almost completely torn off, and I imagined that they had been well-used by the pirates. One of the pirates dropped his pants down and knelt next to one of the women and started molesting her breasts. His erection was obvious, and so were his intentions. The other pirates were laughing and encouraging him. One of the bound men got to his feet and kicked out at the woman's tormentor. One of the other pirates pulled a pistol and shot him twice in the chest. He was dead before he hit the ground. The pirate kneeling next to the woman continued to molest her with his hands. He had moved between her legs and was playing with her pussy as she screamed and sobbed for him not to hurt her again.

I looked into Becky's eyes, and she gave me that "my hero" look, and I knew that I was doomed to act and act quickly. The Winchester was loaded and surprise was on my side, but I was not sure that I was any match for five well-armed men. I motioned for Becky to move behind a small mound behind us and to get down.

About this time, two of the men went to the skiff and pushed it into the water and boarded. Just after they started to row off and were about 25 to 30 yards from shore, I opened fire on the three left on the beach. I got the first one dead center in the chest, and he fell. The second had raised his rifle, an AK47, and was looking for a target when I got him in the lower abdomen. He also went down, but not dead. The third had started firing his semi-automatic pistol, but had no identified target. I got him in the head.

I rushed out from my hidden cover and ran toward the beach. I threw myself prone on the beach as fire came in my direction from the skiff. Taking careful aim, I got one of the men in the skiff the first shot. They were both firing pistols. Twenty-five yards is a long shot for a pistol, and they didn't even come close to me with their fire. The Winchester was much more accurate at that distance, and I managed to nail the second one in the skiff on my third shot. The Winchester was now empty, and as I started to reload it, I noticed the one that I had shot in the stomach moving in the direction of the rifle he had dropped. I jumped up and took three running steps toward him and swung the Winchester by the barrel and struck him in the side of the head before he could reach his weapon. I heard his skull crack under the blow. This all took place in less than two or three minutes. My heart was hammering so hard that I thought it was going to explode. The adrenalin was in full mode. The one that I had shot in the head had gotten up and ran off north up the beach before I could get him. The three captives lay in shock staring at me. Becky came running out of the foliage. I can't imagine what they must have thought, seeing a naked old man with a lever-action Winchester and a beautiful naked woman who had just killed their captors and rescued them.

Everything had happened so fast that I had hardly had time to think about what I was doing. Becky and I untied the captives. Both women were crying profusely, and the men kept saying "Thank you, thank you" over and over again. I checked the bodies of the two dead pirates on the beach and the one male captor that had been shot. All were dead. One of the women was crying over the body of her deceased mate.

I gathered up the firearms and deposited them in a pile.

I took one of the handguns from the body of one of the pirates and forced it into the hand of the male captive. "Here, protect yourself, the one that ran off will be back, and we need to be ready for him."

I reloaded the Winchester and scanned the area to see if the escapee was coming back. Not seeing anything, I swam out to the skiff, climbed aboard it, and rowed it back to shore. Both men in the skiff were dead.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 11 milliseconds