Junky Chronicles

"As long as she can handle this insanity, without complaints, anytime" Devon said, sipping his own beer.

"Trust me, she will slot herself right in, and maybe even beat us in the insane-o-meter" Mia said with confidence in her friend. Natalie remembered Mia mentioning Megan enough times to get her curious, and secretly she was excited to finally meet the elusive Megan. They casually continued the conversation trying to remain as normal as possible, but that didn't mean the dirty looks around them had stopped it only got worse as they burst into small laughs about a crude sex joke, but that didn't bother them. The world had to deal with the crazy part of life that was the bond they seemed to share.

It was about half an hour later or so, when the most beautiful creature Natalie had ever seen began walking to them. With each movement of those hips, her long dark brown hair whipped from side to side. Mia got up with a wide spread grin on her face. Natalie was too stunned at the woman walking their way, when Mia shoved Natalie slightly to make space for her to move. Natalie got up slowly from the picnic style table. Infatuation filled her immediately at the beauty that Mia pulled into her arms.

She glanced over at Natalie. She felt as if her hazel-green eyes saw right through her. Her slim and toned body showed off in her black tank top and blue denim skirt, perfect B cup breasts that sat high on her chest, toned legs but not muscular, arms that were perfect. Natalie couldn't stop staring at her as they had a discussion. Megan noticed Natalie staring and blushed, a light color of red covering her cheeks. It seemed to disappear as Natalie shook her head. Jess's voice filled her ears "How are you?"

"I'm good thank you." She answered when a slow smile spread on her face, her mouth perfect, knocking the breath right out of Natalie.

"Hi, I'm Natalie, my friends call me Nat." Natalie stretched her hand out to her and she took it with a firm hold. She had a hint of elegance and her firm grip was still like lightness on her skin sending Goosebumps right through her. Looking down at her hand in Natalie's perfect petite elegant hands, she thought to herself as Natalie lifted her eyes back to hers. "I'm Megan," she answered, as Natalie's eyes connected with hers, Natalie knew that Megan had felt it too as she seemed flustered, that little shock that spiked right up her arm, through Natalie's heart and landed right in the pit of her stomach.

Megan felt excited and nervous as she gazed upon one of the sexiest women she had ever seen. She was not gay, but the immediate effect Natalie had on her, flustered her. She couldn't break the gaze they shared. It felt like a lifetime, but lasted only a few seconds. She felt herself wishing that they had never been interrupted.

"I'm Kaz!"

Natalie burst out laughing as Kaz had correctly summed up the situation and wanted to break the look between Megan and Natalie. How could she miss it? Natalie was devouring the woman with her eyes for crying out loud. Kaz glanced over to anyone else at the table to help her out, and as always the trusted Michelle came to the rescue beginning the chime of introductions all over again, "I am Michelle," there were times Michelle could just figure things out and sit back and allow it to happen, but not when someone gave her the look to do something, and that's all she thought she could do. Devon followed the chiming. Natalie smiled over at her friends, 'Thank God for friends that saved my sorry ass' she thought glancing over at them with their stupid grins on their faces.

Megan only laughed at the insanity suddenly happening around the table, but with softness in her voice she replied with a simple "Nice to meet you all." Yeah, as polite as Natalie thought she would be. Megan was afraid that the friends around the table would pick up that she was slightly out of breath, as she stole another glance of Natalie while moving into the table to sit next to Mia. 'God, I hope she moves in next to me,' she thought her face turning a slight red. She turned her face away afraid that Natalie would notice.

Alice noticed though, she noticed how Natalie looked at Megan and she didn't like it, not one bit. She has been in love with Natalie for as long she couldn't remember. Natalie was the object of her fantasies, out of fear of being rejected and ruining a perfectly good friendship she said nothing. On the other hand she couldn't help but feel the rush of jealousy that ran its way through her. "So what do you do for a living, Megan?" Alice asked as she looked at the timid, yet beautiful woman sitting across from her.

Megan felt the unease, as Alice shot daggers at her, "I'm a financial advisor at the Nedbank group," she responded with an even tone. She refused to squirm at the look in Alice's eyes, timid and as calm as she was, she wouldn't bend to someone else's wishes. No matter how big of a threat she seemed to be. She didn't understand why this woman was looking at her that way, but whatever it was, she was practically certain it had to do with Natalie, as Alice eyes narrowed slightly in a warning, unaware that Megan was straight and happy in her two year relationship with Shaun.

"That's awesome! I think we could all use some financial advice, especially Nat! She's constantly paying for everything," Devon said with a huge grin. Natalie only laughed, "Well I can afford to, and besides I like making you feel special Devon." Nat replied with so much innocence it had the Devon laughing out loud as he thought about their history together. Kaz and Alice, stared at them with a frown for a while before the lights went on, as they joined in the laughter. That was the best part of being around so long, you never missed a single beat. Mia's face had a look of longing to know what the joke was about, as she shouted across at them, "What the fuck are you all on about?" their laughter only increased as Mia was making it even more difficult to answer her, Kaz took a deep breath and started to explain, "It all starts back in High School," she began and laughed again. As she took slow easy breathes with the largest grin on her face, "you may not know this, and it's seriously it's disturbing, Devon and Nat, while they used to be a couple, they had steamy Saturday nights in the back of someone's Jeep.... " shivering at the thought, leaving the rest of the table gawking with jaws dropped. Devon and Natalie looked at each other reminiscing this obscene memory.

Natalie cut in, "I know it's twisted right! Anyway, we were like eighteen, both suspecting that I was gay but still denying it to ourselves and our peers. Thinking about it now, we tried really hard to hide it. We used to be that in your face couple constantly sucking each other's lungs out." Natalie began to laugh leaving Devon to pick up where she had left off, "Well we decided it was time to have sex, we were both ready and hoped this would prove Natalie's homosexual feelings to be untrue," he then burst out laughing and Natalie continued.

"He planned this entire romantic night, with candles and roses all in cue in his room. We were both so nervous we could barely kiss. So we eventually got each other naked and when it was time for him to enter me , he hesitated and I told him to just do it, all he said was 'but I want to make you feel special baby.' At the time it was sweet, but now it has just turned into a personal joke." Mia looked as though her eyes were going to pop out of her head, staring from one to the other, she folded her arms over her chest, pouting her lips, "I can't believe neither of you told me this"

"You dated and slept together?" Jess asked following Mia's shock, she couldn't believe what she was hearing, Natalie was so ultimately gay. She tried to imagine the two of them together, and how that never seemed to make sense Jess just couldn't see it, frowning at the two of them.

"Hell yeah, we had a pretty good sex life, or so we thought, then Natalie discovered gay sex." At that everyone laughed, they all tried to picture this unlikely pair in High School. Megan was shocked, she barely knew Nat, but she didn't want to even imagine Nat with someone else. The thoughts that she was having scared her.

"But the sex soon became unfulfilling and one night we were at a house party and I ended up making out with people of the same sex. We came to the conclusion that we couldn't be together and I couldn't deny myself the sweetness that I felt that night. So we broke up and I became totally gay, and the rest is history." Nat concluded, with a flourish.

"Wow, I would not have pictured that in my most obscure dreams." Mia said.

"I know right, it scares me thinking that there is so much history between the two, and sexual history at that." Kaz said and she again burst out in laughter.

At that moment everyone was laughing loud again, even Megan laughed loud at the thought. Nat sat and listened to her laugh, it was a sweet sound that filled her soul.

The manager came around, "Can you please keep it down, and you are disturbing our other guests."

He was a short, fat guy with a bulging stomach and a bald patch on his head.

"Tell your other guests to cheer the fuck up! It's the turn of the century!" Devon burst out.

"I am kindly asking you to keep it down." He said again.

"What's wrong with you people?" Kaz asked, a cigarette hanging from her mouth.

Everyone just looked at us then one guy responded, "This is a family restaurant and your explicit encounters of sex and homophobic stories are out of bounds. There are kids around."

"Oh I get it. The room is filled with homophobes," Nat said and turned to the manager, "How 'bout you just bring the bill. I don't feel like sitting in a place filled with homophobic people. And you can be sure you'll be hearing from me again," Nat didn't like throwing her name around, but used it to make people squirm at times, "Sorry, let me correct that, you will be hearing from the Scott family." was all Natalie said as she got up to pay the bill with her friends in tow. The manager had a conflicted expression on his face as he tried to apologize profusely. Megan couldn't believe it, she is hanging out with one of the richest women in South Africa, and her family owned a range of businesses, from The Scott Advertisement Group to Scott Recording Label. Natalie was practically famous and here Megan was walking out of the Spur with her.

"Are we going to my house?" Natalie asked her smile back on her face.

"Hell yeah," Devon said and everyone agreed.

They all walked out of Sandton Mall, realizing how hot it truly was outside and the sun bright as it hung high in the sky. "I'll drive with you Megan. Then you won't get lost on your way there." Mia offered and kissed Jess as Jess got into the backseat of Natalie's red Audi A4. Kaz got in the front and like those spy movies they put their sunglasses on at the same time.

Natalie pulled the Audi out the parking space, and sped forward, pulling everyone back into their seats, once free from the constraints of the parking lot she sped up even more. Megan attempted to keep up.

"She suffers from the inability to drive slowly, so don't even try to keep up. I'll direct you to her house." Mia reassured Megan as she slowed down a bit.

Chapter Four:01 January 2000

Natalie waited in the drive way as the rest pulled their cars in and parked. Kaz already went in and put music on in the lapa and poured drinks. "I expected you to keep up, Devon boy," Natalie said teasingly.

"You drive like a maniac through busy streets, I just couldn't." Devon responded.

"I agree with him," Megan added with a soft smile that melted Natalie's heart.

Natalie smiled back and led them into the mansion, a double storey house painted in a light shade of grey, with large windows situated perfectly to provide light into the house. They entered through the foyer, with its high ceilings and a spiral staircase leading to the second level. On the right was the living room, which they walked through, decorated in dark rich colors, and red oak woods, French doors opened to a large yard, where a pool glimmered in the sunlight. The patio stretched across the size of the house, and a stone pathway led the way to the lapa where Kaz stood in her bikini mixing a bunch of drinks. Of course Kaz changed, her first thoughts would be drink, and then pool. Megan walked slowly in the living room, looking around the place taking in the glamour and elegance of the house. The interior was painted an earthy brown with matching carpets. Large L shaped leather couches filled the big space, with a large floor to ceiling TV stand, a 52" TV filling a large space and the racks on either side filled with a variety of DVDs and CDs. A matching coffee table stood in the middle of the large room. Books piled neatly and stylish on the surface along with photo's of Natalie and her family, similar photos hung on the walls. The large windows let a lot of light into the room and heavy curtains hung at the sides that could easily block out any unwanted light. She turned towards the French doors to find Natalie standing there already, beer in her hand, watching Kaz make everyone jump into the pool, pulling Michelle and Devon, as big as he was, into the pool with her fully clothed, leaving Nat laughing.

The bar stood in the corner of the lapa, stretching to half the area. In a dark wood with matching bar stools, couches stood on the side facing the pool. There was a large television attached to the wall behind the bar, booming MTV through the surround system set strategically around the lapa to give it that optimum sound and feel. Megan noticed the Jacuzzi on the side of the pool and imagined Natalie with several women in there doing things she didn't want to think about. Again, she hated the idea that she was with other people, and it annoyed her that she could feel like this over someone that she didn't really know. Kaz had pulled herself out the pool, winked at Dev and Michelle and made her way to the bar. Her usual spot was always behind it instead of front of it, as it became her duty to make everyone as drunk as possible, "Here's your drinks," she said as six glasses stood on the bar, everyone grabbed their drinks and settled in their spots.

Megan settled down on one of the couches close to her friends Mia and Jess. Natalie went to sit close by, as casual as she could be. She saw Kaz look over to her with a knowing grin, and she shook her head back at as if to say 'quit it', everyone looked over at Kaz that was laughing as she waved her hand, "thought of something funny don't mind me" she grinned as Mia turned to Megan, "How is Shaun?" the question slipped right out and caught Natalie off guard. She had hoped that this beauty would be single. Then she thought maybe it's her brother all in an attempt to make her feel better, as Kaz casually walked over and sat beside her.

"He's good. He is still in Cape Town, and he stayed behind for business." Her smile clearly showed that she was really happy, at the same time she was completely aware of Natalie. Being that close to her, she could smell her scent filling her. The scent was sweet, with a hint of musk, she felt heat go through her, right down to her center. "How the hell was that even possible?" she thought. She noted the space between them. No matter how small a gap it was, to Megan it felt like the Atlantic Ocean.

"Is that your boyfriend?" Natalie asked sounding absolutely innocent, Kaz looked up at her, with a raised eyebrow, but Nat didn't notice. She only saw Megan in that moment, "Yes, that would be the one," Megan wanted to lie and say that it was her brother, to see if Natalie would make a move, but something in Natalie's eyes compelled her to tell the truth.

"I knew someone as beautiful as you could not possibly be single," Natalie said as a playful and daring smile crossed her lips.

"Nat get your butt in this pool, and drag that one next to you along," she shook her head as she turned to Devon still floating around in the pool fully clothed. She looked over to Megan then back at Kaz as her devilish grin grew on her. Kaz shook her head, "Oh no. I'm drinking," she argued as if this would have made a difference. She narrowed her eyes at her best friend as her top went off to show that white bikini underneath. She was pushing down her shorts, as Kaz downed her drink and before Nat even had a chance she was running.

Natalie decided to give Kaz a chance to get away, or in her mind it was a chance to let Megan see her. She felt her eyes roaming her body and that was all she needed as she counted loudly to Kaz, still watching Megan's face through the corner of her eye.

Megan stared in disbelief at the most beautiful body she had ever seen. Natalie's B cup breasts sat high on her chest, her stomach forming the perfect lines to accentuate her slight six pack. The v-line leading to her pubic area strong and clearly visible. The muscles in her legs contracted with every movement and as she turned around, Megan looked at the muscles in her back twitching as she took a sip of her drink, she was perfectly toned yet feminine. She looked at the tattoos - a large phoenix covered most of the right side of her ribcage, the half sleeve tattoo on her lower right arm was filled with Chinese cherry blossoms that pulled the piece together consisting of mythical creatures. Her left upper arm was filled with another half sleeve. More mythical creatures covered her skin and in the back of her neck was a sentence leading down her spine in Hebrew. Megan was mesmerized, completely aware of the fact that she was staring, but unable to stop.

"What does the tattoo on your back mean?" Megan found herself asking.

Natalie turned to her and Megan felt her breath caught in her lungs, "The tiger is the strongest, but the chameleon will endure," Natalie smiled and Megan's breath refused to be released from her lungs.

Alice noticed this exchange and felt uneasy, "Are we swimming or not? And weren't you chasing Kaz?"

She abruptly asked breaking the intense moment.

"Will you be joining us?" Natalie asked Megan.

"I'll have to go get my bikini from the bags in the car, and then I'll definitely join. Where is the bathroom?" Natalie couldn't wait to see this beauty in a bikini, "As you go in and walk down the hall, the third door on you right."

Natalie ran to the pool, grabbing Kaz, her cries bursting through the air, until they fell into the coolness of the water, she let go, coming up to Kaz profanity, ignoring her she floated on her back toward the edge a slight laugh in her voice, "Wow, this feels really good!" She shouted at her friends.

Megan left to get her bikini as the rest followed Natalie and Kaz into the pool. Devon and Michelle embraced and a battle of the tongues soon followed, "If you ever have sex in my pool while I'm in it I will kill you!" Natalie said only half joking.

"So we can do it anytime you're not in it?" Michelle asked laughing.

"You already have numerous times. Why do you think I hired a pool boy?" Kaz and Alice cringed and then they all burst out laughing.

Megan emerged a while later, everyone was settled in and floating in the pool, sipping their drinks and joking around. Natalie glanced over to the door, as she had been doing every few seconds waiting for her. When she saw her, Nat's eyes shot out at her face. Megan's body was tightly wrapped in a towel, and Natalie could have sworn everything began to move in slow motion. Megan let go of the towel and shook her hair as it fell to the ground. Her perky breasts moving the tiniest bit with the movement. Her flat stomach was formed very nicely and her thin legs were toned even better than Natalie initially expected. She had a sun kissed glow and her body was tattoo free. She took a dive into the pool and as she emerged her hair was flat on her head and pulled back completely. Water dripped from her face and Natalie found herself staring at the most beautiful creature she has ever seen. Natalie's heart almost stopped as Megan swam toward her, but soon realized that she wanted to get her drink.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds