Junky Chronicles

Two male nurses came in grabbing her at either side, as Natalie shouted at them to let her go, struggling. The pain searing through her didn't matter. It wasn't as bad as what she felt inside. That hollow feeling of emptiness in a shell. She felt nothing, absolutely nothing as she battled against the man. She saw Devon and Kaz step back "Calm down please Natalie. We promise we will fix you right up. I cannot begin to imagine what you are going through, but I am here to help you none the less. Just be strong, you will get through this," Dr Simons said, as she crossed over to the bed already pulling out yet another needle to inject some more drugs into her system. She stared intently at the doctor, not seeing any of her beauty now. She only saw red in front of her as thoughts of death and murder spread through her mind. "Fix what up?! There is nothing about this that you can fix! Can you bring my wife back?! Or my son?! Maybe my family?! No you fucking can't! So there is nothing to fix! I have nothing left. Can't you see that?! I lost everything. So what could you possibly fix? Physically you fixed my broken heart, but emotionally no one ever will. I lost the woman who meant everything to me, who I gave everything and she gave me her all in return. She was carrying my son. We were starting a family, preparing our lives together and then it got cut short! I never had the time with her that I needed. I never said all the things that I felt and wanted to! I never met my son. my parents never met their grandson, and my grandmother never met her great-grandson! So please tell me in all honesty what can you fix about any of that?" Natalie shouted over and above all, "Just do what you need to." Kaz told her while she stood there staring. She felt the liquid fill her veins even though she was still fighting. Devon and Kaz stood there watching. The question building her eyes, "It's okay Nat. We're here" was the last thing she heard Devon say, 'Why was she still alive?' she said or maybe she thought it because she blacked out.

The rest of the group was allowed back inside as Natalie slept before them. All of them were speechless while they stood around the bed. Natalie's pain was unbearable, unfathomable. How were they going to help her through it? How was she going to survive this? There was so much uncertainty filling them as they looked at their friend.

They watched as the nurse replaced the drip, then re-attached the electrodes to her body. They cleaned up and covered the torn skin from ripping the needle from her arm. Kaz watched her friend, thinking that this was the only peace she would ever feel again. Her heart broke at Natalie's reaction, her soul tattered by the loss. She felt a helpless feeling she wasn't used to as she watched her friend. Devon put his arm around Kaz bringing her into a tight hug, tears still running down his face. He stood there wishing, wishing he could trade places with Megan. He hated seeing her in so much pain. He wished it was as easy as that, to stroke at her soul in comfort and take that pain away.

Mia and Jess stood silently, their grief was so much more. Megan had been their friend, someone they had cared about for so long. The gaping hole of the loss of their friend hurt too much to find words. What much could they do, but stand by and watch as everything that mattered to Natalie disappeared into thin air? Michelle was too numb to move. She closed her eyes, not wanting to see her like that, but every time she did, Michelle saw that look in her eyes. The one Natalie had when she returned to the room, before Natalie had drifted off. Alice was sobbing the loudest. She didn't understand it. She understood that Megan had made her happy, she knew it, but she felt like she had wished this upon her friend and now she regretted every moment of it, while those guilty sobs worked its way through her.

None of them left her side, as they paced the room. Sitting, no one spoke. They had agreed that they can't all stay there. Kaz decided to stay first. When the doctor came in, she stood up immediately. "We want to keep her in the induced coma for a couple of days longer until the sutures heal at least. It will be less of a risk," Dr. Simons said, "You can't do that. She needs to be at the funeral. We've been putting it off long enough now. She needs to be there. She will never get peace if she isn't there" Kaz shouted at the doctor, a scowl on her face, as her lips pulled into a scoff, the doctor only staring at her in shock.

Chapter Six:17 January 2000

Her twenty-second birthday had certainly been a cause for excitement. Megan had left Shaun to be with her. It often surprised Natalie that she did it, without her having to push. She just did, and this made her unbelievably happy. She was seriously lovesick or at least that's what Kaz kept calling it. Megan was beautiful who could blame Natalie.

It was January seventeenth and Natalie awoke to soft kisses on her neck. She stretched and smiled, gazing into those hazel eyes, slowly pulling her closer to her. "Happy birthday, baby," Megan said as she kissed Natalie softly, their lips danced against each other as they melted together. Natalie stretched her arms around Megan, pulling her closer, until she molded into Natalie. They still hadn't slept together, but they both longed to take their love for each other to the next level, and tonight would be the night Megan thought as she kissed Natalie deeply.

Megan suddenly pulled away, breaking the kiss jumping out of bed excitedly. Natalie sat up watching her dash for the door and listening as she ran down the stairs. Disappointment and curiosity filled her. "What are you doing?" Natalie shouted from the bed. Megan came into sight holding a cake with a candle in the form of a 22, already lit. Natalie sat up straighter gazing beyond the cake. She never quite got over the beauty that was Megan and even less that she was hers and hers alone. "That's beautiful my baby girl," Natalie beamed a smile at Megan while she crossed the room to reach her.

"I waited until you were asleep and then I got to baking. So you better enjoy this cake!" Megan teased. She set the cake down in front of Natalie, "Make a wish, baby."

Natalie thought about it for a moment. She had everything she wanted - a great house, a thriving business, amazing friends, a loving caring family, and Megan. What else could she wish for? She closed her eyes as she blew out the candles, 'I wish I could hold this woman in my arms until the day she dies,' Natalie thought, and opened her eyes again with a smile.

"Unfortunately..." she said, rubbing her lips across Natalie's, her voice a seductive whisper. When she spoke the warmth of her breath sent chills running through Natalie "You have to wait for tonight for your present." and pressed her lips against hers, "Now that just sucks," Natalie said on a breath, not really complaining as she pulled her in for another kiss. She couldn't get enough of Megan. With a smile on her face, Megan handed her a fork, took a chunk of the cake out with her own fork and fed a piece to Natalie.

"Hmmm. That's amazing baby girl."

"You should have seen me slaving over the oven. I was covered in flour and chocolate! I had to shower before getting into bed again. I didn't want to give anything away," she smiled that smile that made Natalie all giddy.

"God you're beautiful!" Natalie said as she simply gazed upon the beautiful woman on her bed and in her heart.

Megan smiled shyly, "No baby, you are beautiful."

Before Natalie could argue Megan had already pushed another piece of cake in her mouth, icing sat on the tip of her lip. Megan leaned in taking Natalie's lip into her mouth, and gently nibbling on it with her teeth, leaving that familiar feeling of tingling between Natalie's thighs.

"We should get up," Megan whispered into Natalie's ear, sending Goosebumps up and down her body, "Everyone should be arriving soon" Natalie rolled her eyes, and then looked at her pleadingly

"Can't we just stay here? All I want for my birthday is to hold you close." she said, putting her lips into a pout,

"Tonight baby, I promise. But your family and friends also want to spend some time with you," Megan kissed Natalie lightly, "As much as I want you to myself," she whispered seductively, Natalie held her right there pulling into a final kiss with Megan before giving in. They pulled themselves away from each other, "Well I should probably shower," Natalie said as she walked to her walk in closet.

Natalie had wanted just a simple braai and to be surrounded by the people she loved the most. As Megan prepared herself for the day, she started wondering about the gift, second guessing it, and wondering if it would go down as smoothly as she wanted. She reminded herself that she wanted this, and she would go through with it. She only hoped that Natalie's response would be as she imagined it.

It wasn't long when Natalie made her way downstairs, to be greeted by an out of tune group singing 'Happy Birthday' at the top of their lungs. Certainly the neighbors down the street heard them, and were disturbed by it. It brought a bubbling laugh out of Nat, as Kaz quickly wrapped her arms around her, and planted a kiss on her lips. "Twenty-fucken-two... at some point I'm going to catch up" she joked as she put her gift on a table that Megan had set up. Devon was still throwing hip, hip hooray's as he hugged her "Definitely catch up time, and you did ten times better than last year." she joked about their singing, "Whatever, birthday loser" Kaz said as she made her way to the lapa, where of course the events would be happening. Kaz took her spot behind the bar, started the drinks. She pulled open the fridge with a pout. "No ice," she said turning to Natalie, who was already on her feet. "My fault. Will be right with you," Natalie said walking back to the house, "Don't take too long, the sun would of set by the time you made it back" Devon joked, turning his attention to the Kaz and Megan.

"Can I ask you guys a favor?" Megan said once Natalie was out of earshot, looking at them nervously. Kaz was looking down at the drinks she was mixing, and Devon was watching her, as they answered at the same time, "Sure" still not looking at her. "Please don't make Nat too drunk. I kind of need her to be sober tonight."

Both their heads shot up at her. Devon's face only showed shock, whereas Kaz turned into a deep frown with eyes narrowing. "Why?!" she asked softly as if she were about to attack her for even requesting something like that. "You are not going to settle for 'I've got something special planned,' are you?" Megan spoke as shyly as her cheeks burned red thinking about what she had planned for tonight. "Of course not. We like little dirty secrets," Devon joked leaning forward now.

Megan closed her eyes in embarrassment of what she was planning, and even worse tell her closest friends. She pulled herself together taking a deep breath as she began, "Don't say anything. I want it to be a surprise," she went on to tell them about her plans, blushing profusely. "That's pretty fucking awesome!" Devon shouted excitement at all those little details running through him. "What's awesome?" Natalie's voice said, coming through the door and into view. "That you made it in record time with those ice cubes," Kaz said sarcastically, grabbing the ice from her. Natalie just shook her head, sitting down,

"Yeah, yeah," Natalie said, trying to catch the same sarcastic tone that Kaz had.

Her family walked through the door. Her father towered over them, with a full head of black hair graying at the sides, dressed casually in his board shorts and a t-shirt. Her mother walked by his side, wearing tight shorts and a loose top, her blonde hair tied into a pony. Natalie had to admit that her mother was very well built for her age. Natalie's grandparents followed them. Her gran with her curly gray hair perfectly styled. She was wearing long pants and a loose top. Her grandfather, larger than life, dressed in his jeans and a t-shirt, his bald head covered with a cap.

"Happy birthday my angel," Brian's voice boomed. He bent to kiss her on top of her head as if she were a little girl

"Thanks, dad." Natalie smiled, wrapping her arms around his wide waist for a hug. She had to admit she had been a daddy's girl for a long time now and nothing would ever change that. Her mother and grandparents followed suit, hugging and giving her a kiss, wishing her a happy birthday.

"Guys I would like you to meet Megan" Natalie beamed with excitement.

"Megs, this is my dad, Brian. My mom, Heather. My gran, Helen and my granddad, John." she said, showing off each of her family members. She was glad as her father pulled Megan into a tight hug, "Meg, we are going to get along pretty well. Kaz give a man a beer will ya?" he shouted. Pride filled Natalie. Her father had given his stamp of approval and that was one present better on this day.

The day went by way too fast for Natalie's liking but they had an amazing time, sitting around the braai telling jokes, sometimes splashing in the pool. She figured Kaz was holding back on her normal shots fearing she would throw, but didn't question it. When she got around to her gifts, she admired every little present - the Tag Heuer watch Megan had gotten her, the limited edition sneakers which could only have been Devon and Kaz's idea, considering they had been freaks to those things, T-shirts with odd sayings on it that could leave you laughing. She was certainly in heaven when her family presented her with the '67 Shelby Mustang in a perfect gun metal grey, with dark lime green stitches in the black leather seats. The dash matched the color scheme. Obviously nothing was good enough unless it was the best in the Scott clan, with the sound system being top of the range. She couldn't wait to take that baby for a spin, but that had to wait apparently, as everyone started greeting and heading home.

"That was different," she thought watching her friends leave. "Why don't you make us some coffee I will be right down?" Megan said, kissing her on the cheek and walking into the house. She followed Megan and just saw her head upstairs. Obviously her friends leaving and keeping her completely sober had to do with the mysterious gift Megan had planned. She wouldn't complain, just go with the flow on this night.

Chapter Eight: 17 January 2000

She had made the coffee, checked that everything was locked up downstairs before making her way up. The door was closed. As she pushed it open, her eyes almost bulged out of their sockets at the sight, almost dropping the mugs to the floor. She felt the heat of the coffee splash her legs bringing her back down to earth, and clearing her mind enough to speak. "What is all this?" Natalie asked as she looked around the room.

The light glow of candle light surrounded the room. Rose petals made a trail toward the bed, even on the bed. She had sprinkled it everywhere, a perfect mixture of red and white. A bottle of her favorite wine sat to chill in an ice bucket. Megan stood there, wearing one of Natalie's oversized button-up shirts. She stared in amazement, closing the door and stepping over the spilled coffee and placed the mugs on the dressing table. "Your birthday present baby, or well, a third of it," she said as she walked toward Natalie and put her arms around her neck, "This is why I was nervous and scared, well half of the reason."

Megan put her lips on Natalie's and kissed her softly, taking Natalie's breath away completely.

"What's the other half baby girl?" Natalie asked, holding Megan close to her.

"You will have to wait and find out," Megan said daringly, pushing Natalie down on the blanket she had laid down on the floor. For the first time Natalie heard the soft music playing, I Knew I Loved You by Savage Garden caressed her ears.

"I can't wait," Natalie responded breathlessly as Megan began her strip tease, slowly unbuttoning the shirt. When it fell to the floor, Natalie gasped for air. There Megan stood in white lingerie, almost see through, her bra barely covering her nipples and the boy shorts underwear pulled into her ass cheeks. She had never seen anything more beautiful. Megan got on top of Natalie, kissing her softly at first. She drove her tongue into Natalie's mouth with such urgency that Natalie gasped for breath. Megan's hands ran down her sides and cupped Natalie's breasts through her shirt. She felt Natalie's nipples harden at her touch and ran her thumbs over them, making her moan in pure pleasure. She pushed her up holding her so she could see her face, but still enough to hold her back tightly. "Calm down, baby girl. Don't forget your vow,"

"Just shut up and kiss me. This won't be breaking my vow, this is different, forget about everything and focus on me right now." Megan's voice was determined, sultry and hoarse. She took each of Natalie's hands, and pushed her back down. Lifting her hands over her head, keeping them there in a lock with her hand, she continued her seductive torture down her body.

She ran her tongue on her neck, grinding her body against Natalie's. This is what she had wanted since she had met Natalie. She was ready with her erect nub, and all her wetness. She used one hand to keep Natalie's hands in place, using her free hand to massage and tease Natalie's breasts, pinching and pulling at her nipples. Natalie's back arched up, enjoying the slow tortures of the pleasure. A soft moan escaped her lips. Natalie had no control, with Megan moving her body above Natalie, feeling every curve of Megan, she lost control and went to all new heights.

Natalie broke free from Megan's grasp, pushing herself up only to pull Megan closer. She took her mouth to hers, crushing it with passion, heat and desire. She ran her hands up her back before she unclasped Megan's bra. She needed to taste the sweetness that was Megan. She pulled the bra off and threw it over her shoulder, pulling away to look at Megan. The buds of her breasts standing erect, "They're so much more beautiful that I had ever imagined," Natalie spoke breathlessly, her voice in a soft whisper. She was too scared to speak any louder afraid it would burst the bubble she was suddenly in.

Her nipples were a perfect pink that could clearly be seen contrasted to her tanned skin. Natalie bowed her head as she took the nipple in her mouth. She twirled her tongue around the nub, before pulling it between her teeth. Megan pushed her chest forward, and heard her let out a loud moan.

It was so much better than she could ever have imagined. Natalie's soft lips covered her areola, which circled her nipple. Her soft tongue flicking her erect nipple. Everything about Natalie was sensuous and soft, inviting her in deeper. Natalie sucked and bit Megan's nipple slightly while her free hand took the other breast and fondled it gently, turning the nipple between her thumb and forefinger. Megan reached down and pulled Natalie's shirt over her head. There was too much between them. Megan thought as she pulled the sports bra off seconds after the shirt. Natalie's breasts fell free as a groan escaped her from being disturbed during her feast. Megan gazed upon the half naked Natalie - her breasts perky, her nipples hard, the circles around her nipple a soft brown, blending in with her tanned skin. Megan started nibbling on Natalie's neck, taking her breasts inside her hands, kneading them softly. She felt her need grow stronger. Natalie threw her head back while Megan moved down and took her nipple into her mouth.

Megan was scared initially, but with Natalie's moans of approval she found more and more confidence, everything coming to her as natural as breathing. Natalie took Megan in her strong arms and flipped her over, assuming control of the situation. She moved her mouth back to those sweet tasting nipples she had longed for and she fantasized about it when Megan wasn't next to her. "You taste so sweet baby girl," Natalie moaned while she sucked and nibbled on Megan's nipples.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds