Junky Chronicles

Megan's breathing was erratic, she ached for Natalie to touch her, and finally Natalie started kissing down her stomach, pausing for a moment at her navel. Megan let out another moan. Natalie could smell Megan's ever growing excitement. The smell was intoxicating and Natalie's head swam. She kissed up to Megan's panty line and over the soaking material, "Oh my God!" Megan cried.

Megan reached out her hands and entangled them in Natalie's messed up hair, pushing her deeper into her needy sex. Natalie stuck her tongue in between Megan's outer lips, tracing her tongue around it, pushing the material into her. Natalie didn't want to rush that, no she refused to rush this. She wanted to savor every moment, every movement and every taste. The material was rough on her tongue, but the taste of Megan's was so sweet that she needed more. She wanted to drink in as much as she possibly could. She reached up and pulled Megan's panties down in one quick movement. Before her lay a completely naked Megan. Just when she thought that it was impossible for Megan to get anymore beautiful, she did. She kissed Megan's swollen lips that pouted out at her. Those hazel-green eyes were dark with lust and passion, need and want. Her pubic area was completely bare and Natalie could see the wetness glisten on Megan's sweet centre. She bent down pulling Megan closer to her, as she slowly kissed down. Megan bucked her hips trying to get Natalie's mouth where she wanted it. Natalie teased even more, simply kissing down the outer part of her lips, right down to her ass cheek. Then she stuck her tongue out and ran it up between Megan's folds. "Oh my fucking God!"

Megan's clit was erect as Natalie flicked it with her tongue making Megan moan loudly. Natalie proceeded to kiss between the folds, lapping up the moisture with her tongue. It was the best taste in the world, so sweet yet salty. Slowly she pushed her tongue inside Megan's heat. Her body lifted, pushing her hips forward against Natalie's mouth.

Megan realized that she had never felt what she felt in that moment with Natalie. Never had Shaun ignited her, the way Natalie did, making her body ease and forgetting everything else.

Natalie found a rhythm pushing her tongue in and out of Megan as Megan's back arched and she felt a climax building from beneath the surface. Natalie pulled her tongue out, and moved up to Megan's clit, sucking it as she inserted a finger into Megan, reaching deep within. The rough feel of the insides gave way or soft and smooth skin. She felt the ever growing knob inside her, placed her finger on it and Megan almost jumped up at the feeling.

"Holy shit!" she moaned breathlessly. "Yes, oh God, Natalie" Natalie found her rhythm, a small grin on her face but she didn't stop sucking her clit and pumping her finger in and out of Megan, grazing her g-spot with every penetration. Natalie felt Megan's muscles contract around her finger. She considered putting a second finger in, but Megan was so tight, she didn't want to hurt her. Then Megan's body violently shook as she reached climax, "FUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKK!" She shouted at the top of her lungs, her hips bucking wildly. Natalie kept her rhythm going and gulped down the sudden explosion of Megan's juices as it turned thick, not wanting any of the heavenly water go to waste until the shuddering climax subsided.

Megan felt as though she has climaxed for at least four minutes. Her body fell limp on the blanket as she lost her voice and motor functions for a while. Her entire body tingled in the aftermath. Natalie emerged from between her thighs, her chin glistening from the flood that had spilled out of Megan. She reached up and grabbed Natalie's hair, pulling her in for a kiss. She tasted herself for the first time and welcomed the taste on her tongue. She rolled Natalie over and kissed her nipples, sucking eagerly as Natalie moaned. She could smell Natalie's need to be satisfied and yearned to taste the forbidden fruit. She removed Natalie's jeans and underwear, without hesitation she dove right in, following what Natalie had done to her. "Oh God baby girl," with each of Natalie's moans Megan grew more confident. She inserted two fingers deep inside Natalie and started pumping in and out, as she teased Natalie's clit. Not long after Natalie shuddered in an intense climax, "Hooooooolllllyyyyyyyyy fuuuuuuuucccccckkkkkk!" When the climax subsided she pulled Megan up to her and kissed her softly and lovingly. "That was the insanest orgasm I have ever had, baby girl," Megan beamed with happiness. "I love you, Natalie," she said looking into her eyes. The words were so sweet that they knocked Natalie's breath away. She touched Megan's face and put a strand of hair behind her ear, "I love you too baby girl. So fucking much, it hurts." Natalie responded.

Megan positioned herself on top of Natalie. "Baby, there is a reason for all of this," Megan felt her heart leap.

"What's that baby girl?" Natalie asked as she ran her hands up and down Megan's torso.

Megan took a deep breath, "I want you to be my first, tonight." Natalie froze under her.

Natalie remained silent and Megan continued, "Not just as a gift to you, but one to me. I want to give myself to you completely baby."

"Baby girl. You made a vow to wait until marriage." Natalie was unsure as how to respond.

"Yes I did, but I realized that it only meant I was saving myself for the right one. Marriage means you found the one you want to spend your life with, but I already know that I have. I know that I will spend the rest of my life with you and I know that you are my soul mate. So I choose not to wait until gay marriage will be legal in South Africa, but to do it now, knowing what I feel is true and knowing that you feel it too. We love each other baby and that's the only thing that matters." Natalie felt tears in her eyes. Never had she felt this way about anyone, yet she didn't know what to say.

Natalie sat up and kissed Megan, "Are you sure about this baby girl?" was all she managed to ask.

"I have never been surer about anything or anyone in my life," She rested her hands around Natalie's neck.

"I don't know what to say," Natalie kissed her again.

"Just say 'yes', baby."

"Yes." Was all Natalie said.

Megan untangled herself from the embrace and got the package she had purchased earlier. Inside was a strap-on and extra lube in case they might need it. All though Megan thought that it might not be used after all. She had never been as dripping wet as she was right now. Natalie simply gazed at her, her mind blank. She had never broken anyone's virginity before, apart from Devon's all those years ago and that was different. Natalie got up as Megan approached. She kissed Megan deeply taking the parcels from Megan. Together they tied the straps around Natalie's hips and thighs, Natalie felt the little knob that was designed to push into her clit. They attached the 8" dildo, which Natalie thought might be a bit big for this expedition. Megan lay down and Natalie went on her knees, "If I hurt you, I'm going to stop, baby girl." That wasn't a request, but a fact.

Megan simply smiled up at her. Natalie put lube on just to ensure it will hurt as little as possible.

Slowly Natalie positioned herself between Megan's legs, "Are you sure about this, baby girl?" she asked once more.

In answer Megan simply pulled her down and kissed her, without breaking the kiss, Natalie positioned the dildo with her hand at Megan's opening. Slowly Natalie eased the dildo in, as Megan moaned slightly. There was resistance and Natalie had to push harder. With one powerful push, the initial pain was over. Megan bit Natalie's lip and drew blood at this unexpected pain that flared into her stomach. Resting there for a second, still kissing Megan deeply trying to divert her attention from the pain, Natalie gave one last hard thrust and the entire dildo slid in, at this sudden pain Megan bit Natalie harder and dug her nails into Natalie's back. With the bite Megan drew more blood, "Shit I'm sorry baby," she said breathlessly.

"Are you okay baby girl?" Natalie asked, very concerned.

"I have never been better baby," Apart from the pain, Megan felt more complete than she ever thought possible. She had given herself completely to Natalie and it felt amazing.

Natalie felt the same as Megan, but she knew that she could never give Megan what she had just given her and that made her feel unworthy, she looked into Megan's eyes and saw tears.

"What's wrong baby girl?" She asked suddenly aware and very worried.

Megan laughed, "Its tears of joy baby. Pathetic I know, but I feel so complete right now."

Natalie kissed her as she felt tears well up in her own eyes. They shared a long kiss and Natalie picked up her rhythm. She was being as gentle as she possibly could. When she felt less resistance she thrust harder and faster, feeling the knob run over her clit. Megan was panting as she dug her nails into Natalie's back, "Oh God yes, baby." Megan encouraged her.

Natalie felt her climax build up in her at the same time as Megan did, not long after the release came, "Fuck," they panted together as both their bodies were engulfed in climax. Natalie kept her rhythm going until the last shudders subsided. Even as she wanted to pull out, Megan wrapped her legs around her.

"Let's just enjoy the moment for a while baby," Megan smiled softly up at Natalie.

"How are you feeling, baby girl?" Natalie asked, hoping that Megan did not regret what had just happened.

"Like the happiest person on this planet," Megan was honest and hoped her eyes told Natalie that as she gazed into her concerned blue eyes.

"No regrets?"

"I will never regret this baby."

Natalie removed the dildo from Megan slowly, relieved to remove the thing that had caused Megan pain.

A small pool of blood had formed on the blanket, caused from the tearing of Megan's sex. "I should probably shower," Megan said suddenly aware of it.

Natalie simply pulled Megan closer to her after she had removed the strap-on and held her close against her. They remained that way for several minutes, in silence, simply enjoying their new formed bond. Natalie eventually got up and ran a bath, when the water was full she picked Megan up and carried her to the bath, knowing how much pain movement will cause. They enjoyed the bath together, talking for about an hour. When they got out, Megan dried off and winced at the pain that movement caused. Natalie noticed this and when she was done she picked her up once again and gently put her into bed. She got in next to her, both still completely naked, Megan nestled herself on to Natalie's chest and put her arm around her. "Move in with me, baby girl," Natalie suddenly said.

Megan smiled as she said this, raised herself on one elbow and simply whispered "Yes."

They fell asleep after that, completely exhausted by the day's events.

The next day Natalie and Megan's friends came around again. Megan had difficulty moving but refused to have Natalie carry her everywhere. It was a good pain, a reminder of what she had shared with the woman she loves. "How did it go?" Kaz asked curiously.

"You all knew?" Natalie asked shocked.

"She had to get us out of here somehow and you know us, we don't stop until we know exactly why," Devon answered.

That was true, although her friends knew before she did, she was still the one who did it, who had been there during one of the most beautiful moments of her life, Natalie thought.

"It was amazing and everything I hoped it will be. Natalie was so gentle, the pain was minimal and she was just so amazing about the whole thing." Megan said as she held Natalie even tighter.

Chapter Nine:July 2006

Natalie awoke from the induced coma, two days before the funeral. Of course her friends had demanded it, and they weren't going to allow her to miss the funeral. Her mind was foggy as she tried to take in her surroundings, noticing Kaz and Devon at her side, each of them holding her hand. Their eyes set on her with intensity, so much it made her pretty uncomfortable. It took a few moments for her to realize, and remember everything that happened up to this point.

Natalie's throat was dry and hoarse, when she opened it to say something nothing came out, which was okay she thought. She would rather have the silence surrounding her. There were no words in the world that could describe the way she felt in that moment. Tears streamed down her face, when it all came back, Kaz and Devon squeezed her hands, but said nothing. What could they say? The only thing they could do is be right where they are. The silence filled the room the only sound being the machines that continuously beeped and their breathing, steady slow, almost comforting to know that they were there. She wondered if she felt this way, how they felt? They lost as much as she did. She knew that Megan was a complete whole to her, but to her friends Natalie was a part of something in their lives, a piece to a puzzle.

"How are you feeling?" She heard Dr. Simons ask as she broke the silence in the room. As a doctor she knew she had to be sympathetic so she kept an impassive face, "Physically, fine." Natalie answered in a one tone whisper, it hurt her throat when she spoke, "You should drink some water, and then I need you to complete the discharge papers," she said. Dr. Simons was very professional as she handed the form to Natalie. She rattled on about prescriptions, and coming back for checkups and something about further tests, but Nat blanked out on all of that, while she completed her details on the discharge form. When she looked up, Kaz was nodding at something the doctor was saying but she had no interest as she watched the nurse remove the drips and other wires attached to her.

She was left alone for a moment, only Kaz stayed helping her dress, they said nothing as she helped pull up shirts, jeans and shoes and whatever else a person was forced to wear in the world. The Nurse attached a sling around her for extra support on her arm. Her knees almost gave in before Kaz quickly wrapped her arm around her, "Devon," Kaz called, he rushed in his body rigid with alertness, and he wrapped his arms around Natalie, taking over from Kaz.

Outside the room Dr Simons was checking the last of the details, "Now listen. If she has any pain or discomfort, call me," handing Kaz her card. "Make sure she takes the medication to ensure that there are no infections," Kaz nodded before shaking the doctor's hand, as Devon carried her out of the building. "Also I think you should talk her into seeing a therapist, for her own well being" Kaz looked at the door her friend just walked out of. "No problem. Thank you"

Natalie squinted as the world suddenly became way too bright for her, the sun shining directly on her eyes, making them burn. She reached up her hand on her head for her sunglasses that usually sat there, finding nothing. Kaz held out her hand. "Of course you would want these," she said, she leaned against Devon as she slipped it on. "Much better," Natalie said, as she slipped it on using her right hand, the only hand she could use. Devon held her steady.

They reached Devon's black Volvo S70. He opened the back door for her and she fell in back first, "Ouch, fuck," she said as the skin tore at the staples. She pulled her legs up and Devon closed the door, Kaz threw her bags in the trunk, and got in the car beside Devon. With tears running freely from Natalie's eyes, her friends were still not saying anything. She was in too much of a haze, as everything just filtered past her without a second glance. Staring out the window, Natalie didn't see anything but the look on her face, the ghastly pale look, adding to the numb feeling, of her bleak blue eyes. She kept trying to figure out what was happening, trying to focus but nothing came. She needed different medication, the current ones making her feel as if she were on autopilot.

They reached the house without her realizing it. Natalie sat up to stare at the building rising from the ground to the sky. What memories lurked in the passages, and what images were there? She wondered. She couldn't make herself get up as the door was pulled open. Kaz was already at the door pushing it open, as Devon stood there waiting for her. She couldn't find the strength to move, afraid of what she would find once she walked inside. The memories of that night, with the blood on the walls dripping down to the carpets they had chosen together. She closed her eyes as it all rushed back to her, freezing her up completely. She couldn't move, not an inch. She squeezed her eyes shut, trying to block out the memory.

Devon knelt in front of her, "It's okay, Nat." Devon spoke softly as if he were speaking to a child, laying his hand on hers. "We had the place renovated. Nothing in there will remind you of what happened. Kaz and I are here. We will be right next to you, ready to catch you at any moment that you stumble. If it is too much, you can come live with me for the time being," he offered. Devon would have died for Natalie any day, not just because of their history, but because he loved her with every fiber of his being.

"I'm scared, Dev. I don't want to remember anything that happened. It will send me over the edge."

Kaz came and knelt next to him, "I don't want to remember how she was taken from me. I want to remember how she came to me. How we spent the little time we had together. But it's all in contrast. We shared some of our most amazing moments together in this house. We planned our lives together behind those doors. My parents raised me in this house. We had Christmases and family events right there and on the inside they were taken from me. In such a violent manner. So suddenly, with one shot all our plans died. Our dreams died and I don't know which part I fear most, being reminded of what I lost or how I lost them."

Blurry, indistinct images flashed in her mind. Megan breathing heavily holding her stomach, blood seeping through her fingers. Natalie saw Megan's knees give way, she fell to the floor and Natalie tried to get to her but was unable to move. A large pool of blood formed around Megan and her eyes went still. The images were disconnected and parts were missing were Natalie saw only black.

Neither of them said anything as they waited for her to let everything out. They simply looked at Natalie. Devon walked around and scooted in beside her, with Kaz sitting beside her on the other side. They didn't care about their better halves right now. It was the last thing on their minds, as they held their friend's hand, staring at the house.

An hour passed and no one had said a thing. They sat there silently as silent tears ran down Natalie's face staring at the house she built, they built. Both Devon and Kaz had agreed that they couldn't say much, they knew her too well. Words would only confuse her; make her worse, so they gave her the silence she obviously craved. "I'm ready," she whispered. Kaz looked at her and nodded as she slipped out of the car. Natalie followed on unsteady legs, slowly walking to the wooden front door. Each step a different feeling she thought - fear, anxiety, hate, love, lust, and death, staring into the open door. She took a deep breath and crossed over the threshold. The living room looked so different. The earthy brown walls were painted a calming gray. Her leather living suite was replaced with a bigger black one, and the carpets were off-white. There were no sign of any violence ever having taken place. Natalie looked around for a moment, Devon and Kaz standing right behind her. She moved to the stairs her right hand gripping the rail for support. Devon braced himself to catch her if she fell. She reached her and Megan's room, her mind was still too numb to feel much, but she still fell to her knees. The little emotion she could feel overwhelmed her. She sobbed in the doorway, Devon and Kaz felt overwhelmed, they knelt next to her and put their arms around her. Kaz felt the violent shudders rolling through Natalie's body, realizing that this was the first time that Natalie was allowed to feel anything, and still she was only allowed to feel it half way, the medication blocking her full emotions. Devon knew that these pills could not be doing any good to his friend. It was cropping up her emotions and he hated it. He made a mental note to tell Kaz that they had to allow Natalie to feel the true emotions, because she will never get over it otherwise.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds