Junky Chronicles

It took her all day to get her bearings around Megan, but eventually she did. She could laugh, joke and just all together talk and splash water in her face like she would do to any of her other friends. Alice's girlfriend and Kaz's boyfriend arrived just in time, giving Alice something to do other than gawk at her the whole time, not that Natalie noticed Alice.

With Devon staggering slightly, he floated over to Nat, laughing, "I'm so wasted, but I think a joint will go down very nicely right about now."

"You are rolling, I'm not getting out yet," Natalie said as she agreed.

"Me neither," the rest followed in unison.

"Do you smoke?" Natalie asked Megan.

"From time to time yes," her eyes were red and her skin a tinge of red as the sun had burnt her.

Five minutes later they were in the Jacuzzi their feet slightly above the water, as they passed the blunt from one to another. To Natalie's surprise Megan had come to sit next to her. As soon as the effects of the weed kicked in, everyone had begun laughing at nothing really. The conversation bounced around not really making sense to anyone but the group itself, "Have you ever noticed how the stars twinkle?" Alice said leaning her head back, everyone followed looking up to the sky with a stupid grin on their faces, as Michelle reached out her hand to the sky. "I wanna touch them, they are so close," she commented, "hold on their baby" Devon said as she got on his shoulders, "How about I get one for ya?" and that was all it took for them to fall right in the pool with a loud big splash leaving the rest of them in hysteria of laughter as they came back up from the water, "Oh yeah, catch a star" Kaz said, "and then put it in your pocket" Natalie followed, making them laugh louder now, in an uncontrollable manner.

They weren't sure how long it had been but they were getting hungry, moving into the kitchen to attack whatever they could find and throw together. Megan stared around in wonder again, the kitchen was large, covered in sandstone bricks, off-white in color. Silver appliances were everywhere - a large double door fridge, stove, oven and smaller appliances she wasn't sure about, but they looked pretty awesome in her eyes. The counter tops were made of dark gray granite; white cupboards finished the stylish look.

They all pulled cupboards open, and close as they laughed and joked. Food was stacked on the island in the middle. Megan joined in grabbing whatever looked edible and easy. They mixed and cooked and made jokes and had giggling fits at some silly jokes that have been thrown around. Once they were done, there was a feast spread before them, with enough food to feed an army. Chicken, steak, chips and for dessert, chocolate éclairs, brownies covered in caramel and a huge bowl of jelly with no distinctive color or flavour, having mixed everything together. Without any word or agreement, everyone dug in grabbing whatever junk they could find, shoving it into their mouths, talking with their mouths full. Mike stuffed his mouth with brownies and éclairs and called everyone to attention, and opened his mouth at the disgust in his mouth, "eww" Alice cringed leaving the rest of them laughing at how squeamish she was, everyone followed him moving closer to Alice until she was in the corner, making her lose her appetite.

Once everyone was done they settled in front of the TV, everyone coupling up and settling on the carpet with their other halves. Natalie was left sitting alone next to Megan, her urge to hold her growing with every beat of her heart. The group was consumed in Jeepers Creepers, the marijuana causing the slightest paranoia in some as they jumped with every movement of the scary creature. Megan moved closer and Natalie put her arm around her as nestled her head into Natalie's neck, taking in that sweet intoxication that only Natalie seemed to possess. Megan had no idea what possessed her to take a bold move like that, but she liked it. Natalie nervously put her arms around her, pulling her closer to herself. Their bodies molded together perfectly, as if Megan was a piece of the jigsaw puzzle that had been missing all her life. Natalie wondered if she could hear it, the way her heart raced against her chest. She felt as if her rib cage was rattling inside of her, as her breathing became deep. Natalie imagined how Megan would taste, the moans that would escape her mouth when her lips met Natalie's. Nervously Natalie took the bold step; she moved her face closer to Megan's in the darkened space, and tilting her face up. She looked into her eyes, and ran her lips over hers slowly, keeping her eyes locked onto hers, before she pressed her lips gently against hers. Natalie traced her tongue against Megan's lips until Megan surrounded fully, parting her lips at Natalie's command, her tongue rolled into her mouth, tasting the sweetness she didn't expect, like the nectar of honey filling her.

Megan felt her head spin as the kiss filled her. Her tongue followed Natalie's as she explored the unknown territory of another woman's mouth. The kiss was softer than she had anticipated, as their tongues danced against each other, a soft moan escaped Megan's lips and when Natalie broke the kiss, disappointment set in on Megan. She craved more, she wanted all that heat and passion in that simple gentle kiss. The wetness between her legs was proof that she wanted more, more than she had ever wanted before, and with a woman but not just any woman, she wanted this woman. She wanted her like she needed to breathe. She was inexperienced, in all aspects, even though until a few moments ago she was pretty certain she was straight, the fact that this woman could build up so much inside of her, made her question all of that. Being a virgin was something important to her, she vowed to wait until marriage, and she wanted to be certain the first and the last person she slept with would be the one person she was spending the rest of her life with.

Natalie gazed into her eyes; no words were needed as her eyes said everything that Megan needed to know. It had so much warmth and understanding, passion and lust, and something else that Megan couldn't describe. Natalie saw a mirror image of her emotions in Megan's eyes, all the lust building up, but there was the fear, the fear and confusion as to what happened between them, Megan raised her hands holding Natalie's face between them. Obviously the fear, the confusion didn't matter in the moment as she connected their lips again for a deeper kiss.

Kaz glanced over and with a grin, 'hell yeah' Kaz thought tapping Mia's shoulder. Mia's eyes almost bulged out of her head as her eyes set on them. 'What the...' was all she could think until she came back down to earth, calling to everyone else's attention silently. Alice felt a jealousy unlike any other she had before. But what could she do? Natalie's face was set in so much peace, in so much happiness that she grinned right along with Kaz.

They were locked in their own world, forgetting everyone else around them. Natalie kept her hands at Megan's thighs, pulling her closer, while Megan's arms wrapped tightly around her neck, keeping her locked there, she didn't want it to end, it was too perfect, to sensuous, too much of everything she had ever dreamed about.

She loved exploring Natalie's mouth, unaware of the fact if it was all the alcohol, the weed or the combination of both, but it didn't matter. She knew from that first moment there was chemistry here, a primal force of attraction too strong to be denied.

"Are you ever going to breathe?" Devon blurted out, leaving the rest in a bliss of laughter. The weed was wearing off and so was the alcohol, and damn did Natalie need a drink after that. Breaking the kiss, she rested her head to Megan's forehead, "Thank you for ruining the moment, asshole!" she complained as she turned to throw daggers with her eyes at Devon. He just grinned back, as the annoyance of being disturbed showed clearly on her face.

"You got this huge fucken house, with several fucken bedrooms. Do you know what you even have for your own? Use it," Kaz said, her face completely serious as she shoved popcorn in her mouth. Nat knew it was her way of hiding any laughter hidden in those eyes.

Megan blushed slightly at the confrontation but wished that they would all go back to watching the movie so she could get back to her make-out session. "I never thought I'd see you kissing another woman, Megan," Mia said in a sly sarcastic tone, but Megan knew her friend well and even though she was trying her utmost best to hide it, there was shock written in her eyes. "Soo......" Mia began as a slow smile spread across her face, "How was it?" dragging every syllable that she could drag in that sentence. The deep tomato red set on Megan's face as she darted her eyes anywhere but at Mia, making it difficult with several eyes on them. She felt Natalie's arms wrap tight around her keeping her in place, as if she were protecting her. She didn't miss Kaz's eye roll, or Devon's grin, "I bet it was really great. One thing I remember about Nat, she's a smoocher" he blurted out, Megan knew it was his way of getting her comfortable, and maybe he was right, there was nothing to be embarrassed about as she cleared her thoughts. "It was okay." A naughty grin spread across Megan's face, as she placed her hand against the side of her mouth as if trying to hide what she was saying, mouthing to them. "OMG" Megan said, leaving the rest in laughter.

"As the saying goes, it takes one attempt to be hooked, and I uh, think Megan is hooked," Jess mocked, lifting her eyebrows, with the left side of her mouth up in a stupid grin. "Okay guys. This is getting out of hand, like move to where we can't see ya. Kinda distracting we trying to watch a pointless movie here," Kaz complained, she turned as she continued to voice her opinion "I don't need to be disturbed any further by your activities Nat." Natalie laughed thinking of course it was Kaz that can get everyone focused on something other than that. "It must be the colored thing," she thought, laughing as she sank back into Ben's arms, and everyone's eyes moved back to the screen.

Natalie barely had time to turn her head back when Megan's lips were all over hers, the kiss more urgent Natalie felt herself get wet between her thighs as Megan's tongue entered her mouth. Natalie moved her hand higher up on Megan's thigh and rested it on her ass while she pulled Megan even closer by her t-shirt. Natalie ran her hands up along Megan's back until the intensity became too much. She started pulling away from Megan. A pout crossed Megan's lips as she pulled her brows together, "Why did you do that?"

"To keep myself from ripping your clothes off," Natalie whispered in her ear.

Her breath on Megan's ear sent a tingling between her thighs. She never wanted anyone to touch her so badly, to run their hands all over her body. Shaun has never had an effect closely similar on her. Megan started kissing Natalie's neck and goose bumps ran all over Natalie's body. With one swift movement Natalie pulled Megan onto her lap and picked her up as Megan clasped her legs around Natalie's very fit body. "Finally," she heard someone mutter, not caring who it was. She carried her up the stairs and into her bedroom, laying her down on the large king size bed.

Megan looked around, it was the most beautiful room she had ever seen, the walls were painted a dark gray and lime lines ran around the room. Photo's covered the walls, a big dressing table stood against the wall with a large mirror, heavy grey curtains hung over the large window and the king size bed rested on a dark wood bed set matching the dressing table. Her duvet cover matched the walls with grey and lime, and the carpet was a slightly lighter shade of grey.

Natalie spread her body atop Megan and kissed her again, she wanted this woman so badly, but she was not going to sleep with her, not tonight at least. She moved on to kiss her neck and Megan whispered in her ear, "I've never been with a woman before. Hell, I've never been with anyone before," she gasped for breath as Natalie nibbled on her neck, "I'm a virgin."

With that Natalie stopped kissing her and looked into her eyes, "I'm not going to sleep with you. You make me feel things I have never felt before. I never planned on sleeping with you tonight and that just gave me more incentive not to and I respect you so much for it." Megan pulled her down and kissed her again.

"And if I asked you to?"

"I still wouldn't, I would rather build something real with you and help you keep the vow you made,"

Natalie smiled and softly kissed her on the lips.

Megan knew she lost this argument, "Fine," she sighed. Natalie kissed her again, as they lay staring into each other's eyes. Natalie's hands tracing the lines of her skin. They remained like that for a while until they fell asleep wrapped in each other.

Chapter Five:30 June 2006

Natalie jerked out of her dream, awake at the sound of someone speaking. She recognized the voice immediately as Kaz. "Okay, no one say anything, the doctors don't want her to relapse again" Her voice was urgent, so much pain was edged in it, that Natalie felt it. She hated when her best friend hurt, and felt it when she did, but whatever it was she had no clue what she was talking about. Devon's voice filled in, "Either way I don't think she'll survive this," his voice trembling at the thought of losing her, "That's why we're here. She'll need us now more than ever," Alice said, she could hear tears in her voice. Michelle chimed in "Who's going to tell her when the time is right?" I It was a whisper but Natalie had heard her clearly enough. When she opened her eyes, she looked into swollen puffy red eyes. Alice was still crying, as she glanced over at her. "Tell me what?" Natalie's voice broke out, startling everyone in the room

"You're awake!" Kaz almost shouted as she flew to her side, leaning down and wrapping her arms around her, not to tight though, but Natalie could feel her squeezing her.

They surrounded Natalie, everyone trying to say how much they missed her and how worried they were, taking turns to kiss her forehead. Devon had tears rolling from his eyes, "God, I thought we lost you! I would never have survived!"

Natalie was weak but raised her arm to touch his cheek, "Hey big guy. You were my first love. I'm not leaving you just yet." She gave a weak smile, and spoke just as weakly but everyone could hear her, "I love you all." She told them, looking at each of them. They had all avoided her question, her mind was foggy but she felt herself yearn for her wife's touch, just to see her face and know that she is okay.

"Where is Megan?" Natalie half raised as the pain in her chest seared through her, she cried out in pain,

"FUCK!" as she lay back again, "Are you okay?" Kaz rose from her seat to call a nurse. "I'm fine. Where is my wife?" Natalie asked again. "I think we should let the nurse to check it out," Devon interrupted.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS MY WIFE? WHY WON'T YOU ANSWER ME GOD DAMN IT?!" Natalie shouted now. She was tired of being ignored.

They all fell silent and Alice cried again. Sadness filled all of their eyes, as they avoided eye contact, Natalie's heart beat increased and a fast beeping filled the silence.

"FUCKING ANSWER ME!" Natalie shouted again.

A nurse came hurrying into the room as Natalie placed a hand on the entrance of the drip in her skin, ready to tear it out and go look for Megan. The nurse was ready to inject her when Natalie pushed her hand away, "If you inject me right now I will fucking kill you when I wake up. Now tell me where the fuck my wife is?... or I will go and look for myself," Natalie's voice was filled with rage, her eyes looked maniacal. With that Natalie ripped the drip out and blood ran down her arm.

Devon pushed her back on the bed, "Calm down! Just calm the fuck down, Jesus please Nat. We can't lose you too." Natalie stared at him for a moment registering the words. Slowly lying back on the pillow; she looked over to Kaz and back at Devon, over to the wailing Alice that Kaz was pushing right out the door, and back to Devon, his words swimming around in his head. Devon slapped a hand over his mouth, his eyes betraying the shock of what he let slip. He saw it in her eyes, how his words were sinking in, and he closed his eyes and looked away; he didn't want to see the realization come alive in her, falling to his knees, his body racked with sobs, one roll after the other.

"Lose me too? What do you mean lose me too?" Natalie asked. She knew the answer, she could feel it, but refused to acknowledge it. She wanted to hear it out loud, but from who? Her two best friends couldn't even say the words. They couldn't. She needed them to. She couldn't see Devon now, she just heard him, but she could see Kaz walking over to his side.

Dr. Simons entered the room, "We need to speak to her before you put her out, all we ask is for a few moments" Kaz pleaded with the attractive young doctor, without giving her a chance to even stop her. Dr Simons nodded, "I'll be right outside if you need me," she said with a gentle smile before turning to walk out the room, everyone else left with her, leaving herself, Kaz and the sobbing Devon alone.

Silence continued for a few long moments, Kaz's steady eyes watching her as she pulled Devon up to stand beside her, she closed her eyes as the tears trickled down her face, onto the white pillow case, "Just tell me" Natalie said, her voice in a whisper, her heart felt hollow, she felt Kaz's hand wrap around hers.

Kaz knew she would be the one to do it. She was her best friend. Who else had to deliver her the worst news of her life? "They tried everything..." she said, surprised that her own voice was steady after spending hours crying. She knew in this moment she had to be strong for her, so she continued forcing the single tone. No sympathy, no empathy, just strength, the brick wall that her friend needed to lean on. "They couldn't save her or the baby. The bullet went straight through her heart and she bled out. The baby...." she pressed her lips together. "Use his name," she told herself, as she started again, taking deep breathes, "Logan..."

Natalie heard Kaz choke on his name, she heard her take a deep breath in and compose herself, "...died with the first shot into Megan's stomach." She squeezed the hand she held, waiting for her friend to look at her. Kaz wasn't sure how much longer she could keep it all together. The meaning behind the words didn't register at all with Natalie as she opened her eyes. "And my parents? My grandmother?" Natalie asked, her eyes focused on Kaz. she could see the tears brimming at her eyes, as she shook her head slowly, "They.... They didn't make it either." Devon cut in; he was up again, as he put his hand on her arm.

They waited for Natalie to soak in the words. They didn't want to lose her like they lost their second family, people who were so important to them. Natalie lay there, the words playing in her mind over and over again. The night flashed before her eyes. No tears came and then, reality hit her like a train on full speed. "NOOOOOO!" she cried out, sitting up again, ready to run, just run, without knowing where she was going, but she never wanted to stop. She pulled electrodes from her body, the heart machine making a single tone as the wires dangled from it. Her feet hit the floor as blood gushed and dripped from her wound. She ignored the pain in her chest and she stood up straight.

Her friends couldn't stop her. They couldn't hold her friend back from the grief. Natalie took slow, unsteady steps to the door, her muscles not functioning properly after being bed ridden for two weeks. Dr. Simons came in before she could reach the door, "Let me go! Just let me go please. I cannot lie here, I cannot live!" Natalie was shouting at the doctor.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 12 milliseconds