• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Karma
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

Karma

"They're perfect." He whispered, "Just like the rest of you."

I looked into his eyes and felt a thrill at the look of desire in them. Between that look and the fact I was on top of him, almost completely naked, my hips began to rock as my body yearned to be touched. Leaning over I slid my arms around his neck and kissing his cheek said softly in his ear, "Remember, good things come to good people. You've been good to me, now let me be very good to you."

My words were followed by my lips sliding across his neck and I could feel him trembling beneath me. I could feel my own hands shaking where I had them pressed to his back, but again I had no doubt this was exactly where I was meant to be. I let my lips glide across his cheek and found his. Joe groaned deep in his throat as my soft lips pressed against his and it was my turn to make a soft sound of pleasure as he lifted his arms and put them around my waist.

At first he sat back, letting me kiss him and I had no problem with that. I began to tease him, sliding my lips back and forth across his. His strong hands were rubbing up and down my bare back and my hips were rocking harder against his very interested flesh. I silently cursed the damn sheet that was between us, but for the moment let that go as his lips began to work against mine.

His hand slid up my back and I moaned as it ran through my long hair. He cradled the back of my head and held my face to his. He had no need to hold me there. If anything it would take a serious effort to pull me away. His lips were now pressing hard against mine and I could feel the urgency in his kiss. Parting my lips I flicked my tongue out and moaned in delight when his lips parted and I felt his tongue dart out and caress mine.

He pulled me closer and I whimpered at the feeling of my aching nipples pinned to his chest. I started moving back and forth sliding them across his chest and I could feel him breathing heavier into my mouth. Pulling his lips from mine he lowered his head and my eyes rolled back when they found the soft skin between my neck and shoulder.

Joe's fingers were running through my hair and he had begun to suck gently on my neck. I started bouncing up and down, rubbing his excited flesh against my ass, but still through that damn sheet. Joe's lips left my neck and my breath caught as they trailed down my chest. I leaned back and his head darting forward, Joe sucked my nipple into his mouth.

"Oh yes!" I cried out, arching my back and shoving my breast deeper into his mouth. Joe was moaning as he sucked my swollen flesh and sliding my hands up I grabbed the back of his head keeping his mouth on my breast. Not that he seemed to mind. His tongue was swirling around my pink nub and I gasped when his fingers found my other nipple.

"That feels sooo good!"

"Damn they're amazing!" he exclaimed switching his tongue over to the other side.

"They're all yours." I moaned, "I'm all yours."

Releasing my nipple, Joe took my face in his hands and pulled me down into a long deep kiss that had my hips grinding and my legs trembling. Our tongues played across each other and I could feel him thrusting his covered cock against the back of my thigh. He was making a sound between a moan and a whimper and his hips began to move faster. Knowing it had been a long time for him and selfishly wanting to enjoy him when it came time for him to take me, I removed my lips from his and with a sexy smile lowered my head and began tonguing his nipple.

Joe grabbed my upper arms and started to try to pull me back up to him, but I said, "Uh-huh, I never had desert remember?"

"You... Oh shit."

I had slid down the bed, and was trailing my tongue down his chest and across his flat hard stomach. Speaking of hard he was now poking me in my stomach and it took everything I had not to just pull my thong off and get him inside me. But I so wanted to be good to him and show him how much I wanted him and truth be told I was yearning to have him in my mouth.

Even as I slid further down and my tongue was now teasing across the edge of the sheet along his waist that thought stuck with me. I'd always been a little shy in bed, but not tonight. Tonight I knew what I wanted and was hell bent on getting it. Sitting up, I grabbed the sheet, "Let's get rid of this damn thing!"I said and pulled it down as far as I could.

"Wow." I smiled down at his very excited cock, "I think you were thinking what I was thinking."

"I was." He said, his eyes fixed on my nipples, "I've been thinking about you every night."

"Now what did I say about thinking?" I asked while grabbing him.

Joe groaned and I felt the wet spot between my legs growing as I began to stroke him. He was bigger than any of the guys I'd been with, not just longer, but thicker and I licked my lips at the thought of what he would feel like inside me, but right now I wanted to lick something other than my lips and letting my legs stretch out beneath me, propped myself up on my elbows between his legs and slowly pumped him.

"Oh fuck, that feels good." He groaned.

"Bet I can make it feel even better!"

I placed my tongue at the base of his shaft and shuddered as I ran it along the length and swirled it across his swollen head. Joe moaned and I repeated the motion, licking down the other side. I gave the head a kiss and smiling up at him began to rub him against my cheek. He was oozing and I could feel my face getting sticky from it. I turned my head, rubbing it on the other side of my face, then with a wink, opened my mouth and slowly took him into it.

"Oh, Karma," he moaned, "Damn you look good down there!"

I giggled around the spongy head of his cock and opening wider took him as far down my throat as I dared. Closing my eyes I sighed, enjoying the sensation of his hard flesh in my mouth. Almost as good as that was his little moans and whimpers when I began to bob my head. Joe reached down and brushing my hair from my face so he could watch, started playing with my hair as I pleased him.

Wrapping my slender fingers around the base I began following my lips with my hand, stroking him while giving him head. Joe's fingers clenched in my hair and his hips started moving, pushing his cock deeper into my mouth. Moaning around him, I pressed my tongue against his shaft and slowed my movements, letting him feel my soft tongue along every inch of him. Bringing my other hand into play I began caressing his balls and when he moaned his approval, I removed him from my mouth and ducking my head started licking them.

"Maybe you're not such a good girl after all

"Really?" I asked, sliding the side of my face along his cock again "I think I'm being a very good girl!"

"I...I can't argue with...."

His words turned into a long groan when I quickly took him back into my mouth and began bobbing my head faster than before. Joe's hips were thrusting harder and my own were grinding into the bed as my aching clit sought relief. I began taking him deeper and stroking and sucking faster. Joe was moaning continuously and I could feel his thighs shaking.

"Oh damn," he gasped, "Just like that, don't stop, please don't!"

His begging caused my hips to begin moving even faster and I sucked him as fast as I could.

"Yes, okay, okay, I...I'm close you don't have to..."

Ignoring him I gave his balls a squeeze and he cried out as he exploded in my mouth. I moaned and my eyes rolled back as he filled my mouth with his warm sticky cum. I'd never minded it in my mouth, but this time I felt as if I were close to cumming by just feeling it oozing down my throat. Joe was pulling my hair, but I didn't care, nor did his hips thrusting into my mouth bother me.

Right now if there was anything bothering me it was that I needed to cum as hard as he just had. Joe whimpered as I sucked harder, trying to coax every drop from him. Sliding him from my mouth, I licked my lips, and giving him a big smile said, "Is that a proper thank you?"

"It's...it's a damn good start." He panted, trying to catch his breath.

"Yes it is," I said pumping his still hard cock.

I was wondering if I would be able to keep him hard so he could give me what I needed, but sitting up, he smiled at me. "Lay back."

"What?"

"Well one good thing deserves another, no?"

Before I could say anything he grabbed my shoulders and I yelped in surprise when with a wrench of his powerful shoulders he flipped me over onto my back. He rolled over so that his hands were on either side of my head and he was looking down at me. Staring into his blue eyes, I whispered, "I want to feel you."

"Not yet." He said and I thought I saw his eyes lose their gleam for a moment.

I quickly lost interest in his eyes when he slid down and caught my nipple between his lips. I moaned at not just how good it felt, but the sight of him from that angle. I was torn between watching his tongue circle my nipple and looking at his broad shoulders and down his back to his ass as he began sliding further down the bed.

Joe sat up on his knees and reaching down grabbed the sides of my thong. Breathing hard and with my heart pounding, I lifted my hips and watched him slide the thong down my legs. I moaned at the sensation of it peeling from where it was stuck to my wet pussy and raised my legs so he could remove it completely. Joe's eyes were filled with what now could only be described as lust as he took in my smooth pink skin and tossing the thong aside, he licked his lips.

"Have I mentioned I've had a good life?" he asked.

"It can still get better," I replied, sliding my leg around his waist and pulling him forward. "Now where were you?"

Joe leaned over me and once again took my nipple into his mouth. This time however, his fingers were sliding through my wet lips and my hips jerked at his touch. He didn't touch my clit or slide his fingers inside; instead he just lightly caressed my at this point dripping pussy.

Joe gave each of my nipples equal attention before working his way further down the bed and sucking on the soft skin of my stomach.

"Oh please!" I moaned in anticipation of where he was heading.

As I had done to him Joe continued licking my stomach all the while teasing the tips of his fingers up and down between my trembling thighs. He seemed to be trying to tease me, but when I lost patience and pushed on his shoulders, he quickly slid the rest of the way down the bed and practically dove into me.

"Oh God!" I cried out at the sensation of his tongue plunging deep inside me.

I squeezed his shoulders tightly as he swirled his tongue around. His tongue slid from inside and began working upwards. I moaned and had to make an effort not to move my hips and shove it in his face. Instead I lay there panting and moaning in anticipation as his tongue worked its way through my soft wet folds. He reached the top and I cooed in delight when his tongue traced a circle around my clit.

"Hmm, that's the spot." I breathed as he pressed his tongue harder to it.

"Yes it is." He said against my thigh, "You really are perfect."

"You like her?" I laughed, then gasped when he sucked my clit into his mouth,

"Like her?" he playfully flicked his tongue across my swollen button, "I think I'm in love!" I giggled then stopped when looking into my eyes he added, "And I like her too."

Had he just...my thoughts trailed off and I moaned as he eased a finger inside me and began to pump it while he sucked gently on my clit. Lifting my legs, I put my feet on his shoulders and bringing my hands up began caressing my nipples as he continued to lick me. I let my head fall back on the pillow and closing my eyes, lost myself in the amazing pleasure he was giving me.

I lost track of time as Joe licked, sucked and teased me; playing my pussy as if he knew it better than I did. Several times he brought me right to the edge to the point my back was arching and my legs shaking only to back off and begin kissing my inner thighs until I'd slowed down. I groaned when he added a second finger inside and heard him breath, "Damn you're tight."

He started pumping both fingers and fastening his lips to my clit began to suck it in and out in time with his thrusting fingers. Again I felt my hips leave the bed and this time pleaded, "Please don't tease me anymore!"

Joe started sucking harder on my clit and sliding his hand up captured my nipple between his fingers. I was playing with the other and my breath caught as I could feel my body gathering for its release.

"Right there." I moaned, "Oh just like that, just like that! Oh, oh...."

My back arched and throwing my head back I released a long loud squeal. I could feel my body tightening around his fingers and as my hips started bucking wildly, clamped my legs around his head, pinning his face to my quivering pink pussy. Joe was still sucking and his fingers pumping as I started emitting a series of short sharp yelps while riding the strongest orgasm I'd ever had.

I let out a long shuddering moan when the last waves of pleasure flowed through me and slumping back on the bed moaned, "Wow, that was....wow." I giggled.

"I'll take that reaction." Joe laughed, sitting up between my legs and wiping off his glistening cheeks. I looked down and was thrilled to see he was hard again.

"I hope that's not all you're taking." Beckoning him with my finger I said, "Come up here."

Joe seemed to hesitate, but crawled back up the bed until he was over me. Wrapping my arms around him, I smiled and whispered, "I want you Joe, I want you so bad."

Joe started to lower himself, and then stopped; a strange look in his eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"I can't." he said, "I...I just can't."

"Course you can." Reaching down between us, I grabbed him and found he was only semi hard. I began stroking it, "Don't worry, you'll be able to."

"No, it...it's not going to work." He began to try to pull away from me, but I wanted this too badly to let him give up. Keeping my arm around him, I said, "Don't think about it. Just let it happen."

"Karma, please, we had fun and maybe...hey!"

I pushed him as hard as I could and as he sat up, I sat up with him and pushed him again. He fell back on the bed and swinging my leg over him; I slid down and with no hesitation took his soft cock into my mouth. I began rubbing his balls as I slowly sucked on him.

"You...you don't have to." He said, "It's okay, you...oh."

"Hmmm," I moaned encouragingly at the feeling of his cock swelling in my mouth. I began sucking faster and his hips were moving even as he still tried to tell me to stop.

His protests soon turned to moans and I added one of my own at the feeling of him once again fully hard. Removing him from my mouth, I slid up and reaching back guided him inside me. I let my weight go and we both cried out as his impressive cock plunged into my tight pussy. When he was fully inside me, I braced my hands on his chest and began rocking slowly up and down.

"Easy," I moaned, "Let me get used to it."

"I hope you get used to it." He said, as he put his hands on my hips.

I started rocking faster and his hands began pushing and pulling on my hips, helping me to ride him. My body had stretched enough to accommodate him and I began moving more confidently. I looked down at Joe and smiled at the look of pure pleasure on his face. Leaning over, I placed my nipple at his lips and began moving side to side teasing them across his mouth. Joe had begun moving his hips as well and I quickly matched his rhythm.

I couldn't believe how good he felt and the moans coming from him and the way I could feel his him twitching inside me told me he was having a pretty good time as well. Sitting straight up, I gasped as that move drove him deeper, but I continued to ride him. Feeling more desirable than I ever had before, I lifted my arms over my head and slowed my hips so I was moving more sensually.

"Goddamn, look at you." Joe said, "God you're beautiful."

"You make me feel beautiful.".

"Come down here." He opened his arms and letting myself down on top of him slid my arms under his.

Joe wrapped his arms around me and holding me close started moving inside me with long slow thrusts that felt better than I could have ever imagined. Nuzzling my face into his neck I began kissing it and moving side to side enough to cause my nipples to slide across his chest again.

"You look good over me." He said in my ear.

Feeling even sexier than before, I said, "How about you see my best angle?"

Pushing myself up from his chest, I swung off him and getting on my knees pushed my ass in the air and waited for him. Joe sat up and I took great pride in seeing there was nothing soft about him now. He kneeled behind me and whistled, "That is a hell of a view."

"Glad you like it, maybe I'll let you see it again."

Joe grabbed my hips and as he eased inside me I thought Maybe? Who was I kidding, there was no way I would let this be the only time. I groaned as my pussy stretched around him, getting used to him being even deeper. Joe started thrusting in and out with those long slow strokes and I moaned at each one of them. He was moving in a steady rhythm that felt amazing, but I didn't want him to have to feel like he had to hold back and began thrusting back into him.

He didn't move any faster, but his strong hands slid up my back and grabbing my shoulders, started pulling me back into him, causing him to plunge deeper than before. Releasing one of my shoulders, Joe noved my hair from my back and began rubbing it as he slowed down even more.

"Damn you feel so good," he said softly, "Look pretty good too."

"You can go faster, if you want." I encouraged, "I'm not going to break" He gave me a couple of harder thrusts and I sighed "You can have anything, anyway you want."

"Well in that case." Joe withdrew from inside me and grabbing my hips caused me to yelp as he flipped me over on my back.

In one smooth motion, he quickly slid up between my legs and entered me. I moaned and wrapped my arms and legs around him, pulling him down to me. Joe began kissing my neck and as he slid his arms beneath me and hugged me to him. I lay there sighing contentedly each time he eased deep inside me before sliding back out. I began to move my hips in time with him and closing my eyes turned my head, allowing him better access to my neck.

I purred as he took the cue and began nibbling at my neck and ear. I tightened my legs around him and groaned as his shaft was caressing my clit each time he entered me. My legs were starting to tremble and I groaned at the thought I was going to cum with him inside of me. Joe was breathing heavily in my ear and I could feel his heart beating against my chest as he continued the deliciously slow thrusts that were going to bring me to climax.

"Joe, you feel so good." I told him, "I've never felt this good."

That wasn't a lie, I'd never had sex like this before and it occurred to me this wasn't sex, but what people referred to as making love. A lot of people made fun of it as if it were a bad thing, but as far as I was concerned there was nothing bad about it.

"Faster." I implored him, "Please a little faster?"Joe picked up the pace and I gasped and pushed up into him as my body clung to the edge. Sensing it, Joe gave me a few hard thrusts and I screamed in his ear as my orgasm crashed through me. This time it was his cock my pussy was convulsing around and it felt incredible. I let loose with a squeal so loud I wondered if the neighbors could hear it and what would they think? Well who the hell cared what they thought? I released another loud howl as Joe sped up and was now giving it to me pretty damn hard.

As the last waves of pleasure crashed through me I bucked my hips, encouraging him to go as fast as he wanted. He was gasping in my ear with every thrust and I could feel his entire body tensing up.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Karma
  • /
  • Page ⁨7⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 14 milliseconds