• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Karma
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

Karma

"There you go," I moaned in his ear, "Let me feel it. Let me....hmmm."

I purred at the sensation of feeling his cock twitch and send a warm stream of cum inside me. Joe slowed his thrusting and I whimpered each time I felt another spurt. His body shook and he sighed in my ear as he relaxed on top of me. We held each other close and feeling a wave of emotion come over me I put my heart on the line, "I love you Joe." I whispered. "I really do."

He was silent just long enough for me to think I might have made a mistake when he replied, "I love you too Karma. I think I was in love with you before you moved in, but kept saying I shouldn't be."

I sighed at the feeling of him softening inside me and running my fingers through his hair asked, "Still think you shouldn't be?"

"I think you were right and I'm going to do a lot less thinking."

"Good." I laughed, kissing his neck. "Think in work, have fun at home."

"That's a good mantra." Pushing himself up, he rolled over on his back, but put his arm out to me.

With a smile, I slid over to him and resting my head on his shoulder, put my arm around his waist.

"Speaking of home." He said, "You still leaving after the summer?"

"Summer? I'm leaving now."

"What?"

"I'm packing my stuff and leaving the basement and coming up here," I laughed. "This bed is a lot nicer."

"Nah, just the company." Kissing the top of my head he said, "Karma that was amazing, I never thought I would feel that good again, or," he pulled me closer to him, "Feel this again."

"I told you, you would. You just needed the right person." Thinking back to earlier I asked, "Joe, were you trying to tell me something at dinner?"

"Karma, I've wanted to tell you I've had feelings for you for weeks, I just kept thinking how bad it sounded coming from me. But from you," he kissed me again, "That's different."

"I told you different is okay." I reminded him.

"You're right. Trying something different is fun!"

"So let me ask you, now that you know different is okay, you going to try something different at the diner tomorrow?"

"You're off tomorrow right?"

"Yup." I said snuggling closer to him.

"Then screw the diner, I have somewhere better to be at nine tomorrow."

"Really?"

"Really, but I still think I'll keep having the same thing, but in a different way."

"What do you mean?"

"Well," Joe began as he slid his hand down my back and gave my ass a squeeze, "Something tells me with you here, there'll be a whole new meaning to sunrise special!"

I burst out laughing, "Hey that was pretty funny."

"Wow, you really do love me."

"Why do you say that?"

"Because after a year and a half, you finally laughed at one of my jokes."


Authors note: Well I hope you enjoyed this story and also hope you got the message. I am a firm believer in Karma or more bluntly what comes around goes around. Life does not make it easy, nor do some people, but I always try to let my actions be ones that will bring about something good, not bad. Speaking of good or bad, as I always say the only payment we authors receive here is through votes and comments so please take the time to let me know what you thought of Karma. Thank you for reading and supporting my work. LC68

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Mature
  • /
  • Karma
  • /
  • Page ⁨8⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 671 milliseconds