Marcie, The Braless Warrior

She added, "We'll do dinner and maybe more."

The kids came into the room. Soon, everyone was saying their goodbyes.

On the drive home, Marcie asked, "So you really like my hair?"

"Absolutely."

She giggled and asked, "What do you think about Babs?"

"A very nice woman. One hell of a stylist."

"And? Anything else?"

"What do you mean?"

"Dad, she's nice. She's pretty. And she likes you. I wouldn't think badly of you if you dated her or some other woman. Moms' been gone a long time. She'd want you to be happy."

"Thank you, sweetheart. We have a dinner date this Friday."

"Good," Marcie said. "Don't worry about any curfew."

George laughed.

^^^

When they got home, they undressed. George got two towels. He spread them out on the sofa. They sat naked on the sofa and watched television.

After a while, Marcie got up and took a cool bath with some baking soda. She came back to the family room carrying a towel and a bottle of lotion.

"Can you do my back?" she asked.

"Sure."

She placed the towel on the sofa and lay on it. George took the lotion and applied it to her back and legs.

When he was done, he sat on the floor and they watched a cable show.

A central aspect of the story was 'townies' vs. 'hippies'. The hippies lived in a commune where their lives revolved around peace, love, sex, drugs, and rock 'n roll. At a glance, you knew which camp a person was in. The uptight 'townies' dressed in preppy outfits. The hippies were in cool, colorful clothes and all their women went braless.

After the lotion had soaked into Marcie's skin, she changed position. She sat cross-legged on the sofa. Her vagina gaped. She said to her dad, "There's room for you up here." She patted the seat beside her.

"Thanks," George said. He sat on the sofa.

The show continued. It was entertaining. The counterculture, braless chicks were attractive and sexy. All of them.

If they had big breasts, the boobs bounced provocatively. If they had small breasts, the costume designers put them in silk or satin tops so you could see the boobs shimmy and quiver. Those that were flat-chested, were blessed with over-sized nipples that threatened to bore through their shirts and formed pokeys so large that they could not be ignored.

George began to get an erection watching all the braless pretty young things. Their breasts were covered, but not hidden.

When it was flaccid, his penis slumped forward and to the left. As he got hard, it thickened and lengthed and became firmer. His dick stretched and lifted.

Out of the corner of her eye, Marcie detected motion. She looked toward the movement. Her eyes focused on her father's dick. She watched as it filled with blood and became thick and stiff. It lifted itself and the tip fell against his belly.

"Cool," Marcie said.

^^^minutes ago^^^

George felt his dick growing. For a split second, he contemplated walking out of the room, but then he thought, "The poor thing has been naked for days. I've seen her breasts, pussy, and hard nipples. We've discussed how there is nothing wrong with a naked body. It would be weird to say thirty seconds ago it was okay for you to see me naked, but not now."

He gritted his teeth, kept his eyes on the television, and didn't make a big deal about his cock getting hard.

^^^back to the present^^^

"That's so cool how that happens," Marcie said staring as her father's dick. "May I?" She lifted a hand.

"May you what?" George said with some trepidation.

The tone of his voice caused her to giggle. She said, "I'm not going to ask you if I can try it out. May I touch it?"

"Okay."

She touched him, squeezed it, and inspected the crown and sides. She said, "You have a great dick. The biggest I've seen. Thanks for letting me see it."

She let go of his penis and looked him in the eyes. She said, "This show is titillating. I'm not surprised you had a physical response. When James pinned Jessica up against the door and kissed her forcefully my vag got a little wet.

She kicked her legs out and sat normally on the sofa. She leaned into him, intertwined her arm with his, and put her head against his shoulder. She said, "We're human. Our bodies react to stimuli. We have nothing to be ashamed of. Being with you now reminds me of that."

She snuggled up against him. Her big, left breast pressed against his bicep. She said, "Mom taught me that lesson years ago. One day I asked her why she hung her stained period panties in the bathroom where you and I could see them. She answered, 'Because I washed them and they need to dry.' I said, 'But you're announcing you're on your period!'

"She grabbed me by shoulders, got up in my face, and said, 'Don't ever be embarrassed because of your period. Everyone knows women bleed every month. It's the way God made us and it gives us the ability to have children. It's nothing to be ashamed of and that's why I don't hide my blood-stained panties.'"

George chuckled and said, "Your mother was a strong woman." He chuckled and added, "Have I ever told you, you remind me of her? Standing up for yourself and other women with your bracott would have made her proud."

The sat together and watched the show. George's erection faded away.

^^^

Thursday morning, George sat on his daughter's bed. He woke her and said, "Good morning. I'm off to work."

She yawned, sat up, and stretched. The sheet slid off her body and exposed her erect nipples and nice breasts.

"Good luck with your TV interview," George said. He looked his daughter in the eye.

"Thanks. Have a good day at work."

George went to work. Marcie got ready for school. It was a breeze because she didn't have to deal with her long hair. She followed the tips Babs gave her and quickly recreated the short, fun doo.

She went to school again without her bra. Banners and signs of support for the 'Braless Warrior' and 'No Bra, No Problem' were everywhere. More classmates were supporting the bracott. They numbered nearly 300.

Everyone gushed over her new hairstyle. Some of the boys that previously hadn't noticed her, said hello and engaged her in conversation.

Marcie wondered if her transformation from invisible to visible was because of the new hairstyle or the protest. She smiled and was proud that she'd stood up for herself and all women.

After school, she met up with the pretty, young television reporter named Ella Jane. Her crew had set up their equipment across the street from the school in a park. The reporter said the school would make a good background.

Marcie recognized Ella. She'd seen her many times on TV. She walked up to her and said, "Hello. I'm Marcie Amazon."

"Hello," Ella said. She flashed her signature bright smiled. She added, "You look great. I love your hair. Listened, there's nothing to be worried about. This will be nice and easy. Just two girlfriends having a conversation."

"Good. You look great too."

Ella laughed and said, "I should. I have a hair and makeup team." Her eyes dropped to Marcie's chest. She could see nipples gently denting the cotton shirt. She asked, "Are you braless now?"

"Yes."

"Do you mind if I tell the viewers?"

"No."

"Great. Thanks." She looked at her cameraman and said, "Are you ready?" He gave her a thumbs up. Ella turned to Marcie and said, "I'll ask you some questions. Okay?"

Marcie nodded.

Ella looked at the camera and smiled. She had an amazing smile and super white teeth. She said, "Good day, Florida. With me today is Marcie, the Braless Warrior. Marcie, I understand you're an eighteen-year-old senior at River High School."

"Yes."

"Please tell us how you got your nickname."

"Last weekend, I went with my church youth group to a water park. I ended up getting a terrible sunburn. I couldn't wear a bra. My shoulders and back were too tender. So I wore the shirt you see today. I picked it because it provides me with full coverage. It has long sleeves and a high neck. And it's an opaque dark gray."

Ella said, "I don't understand. We heard that a braless young woman was causing a major distraction at your school. So much so, it was interfering with the teachers and students' ability to do school work."

"That is what I was accused of. Ella, I mentioned this is the shirt I wore. I am also not wearing a bra today. In your opinion, am I a distraction?"

"No. You strike me as a level headed, young woman and you are dressed modestly."

While Ella was talking, she gestured to her cameraman and had him give their audience a close-up view of Marcie's T-shirt clad braless chest. Then she had him focus on her face.

The news reported adopted a very concerned look and asked, "What happened to you on Monday?"

"I was called out of class and told to report to the dean of students. She asked if I was wearing a bra."

"That had to be embarrassing."

"It was. She told me she had a complaint from a male teacher and a report that I was distracting the boys and interfering with their ability to learn. All I was doing was attending classes, taking notes, and participating in classroom discussions. Like every school day."

"Your behavior seems to be what we'd expect from a student. I understand the boys were pointing at you, talking and laughing. You'd think they'd be the ones called to the office. Whatever happened to personal responsibility?"

"Yes. You'd think the behavior of the boys would be the issue. Not what I was or wasn't wearing. My school basically told me that the boys' education is far more important than mine and I should be ashamed of my body."

"Did the school do anything else that you found humiliated?"

"Yes. After the Dean said I was a distraction. She told me to put on a second shirt to see if that would restrain my breasts. She had me march around her office to see how it worked.'

"Really!" Elle said. Her voice and eyebrows shot up.

"Yes. Ms. Velazquez wasn't happy with the results so she sent me to the nurse's office and told me to get four Band-Aids and 'X' out my nipples."

"Oh. You poor dear. I can't believe the school would treat you like that."

"I felt completely sexualized. I was so embarrassed. I cried."

"I can understand your reaction, Marcie. How did the school justify their actions? Does the dress code require you to wear a bra?"

"No. Undergarments are not addressed by the code in any way. The code doesn't allow a girl to wear a short skirt, have a bare midriff, or expose her cleavage. I did none of those things. Their policy seems to be because I have breasts, every day I'm a potential distraction. No boy has ever been body shamed and told to keep his equipment under control.

"What they did to me is unfair. They sexualized my body and body shamed me. That's why me and the other girls at school are having a 'bracott'. Hundreds of my fellow students are supporting me. Many girls are going braless and clipping a bra to their backpacks. Boys are participating too. Some are placing Band-Aids on their shirts over their nipples."

"How can the public help?"

"They can like us on Facebook. We have a page called, "No bra, No problem". And they can call or write the school and the school board and get them to change this policy. We must address the argument that boys can't control themselves. That girls are, by our nature, provocative and we must be controlled. I believe it is everyone's job to control themselves and behave appropriately.

"Other school districts have included in their dress code a clause that reads: 'All students and staff should understand that they are responsible for their behavior and for managing their own personal 'distractions' without regulating an other students' clothing or self-expression.'

"That seems very reasonable, Marcie."

Ella spied a good-looking young man nearby who was watching the interview. She was always looking for opportunities to build her 'reel', the tape she sent to large markets to impress them and get them to hire her and pay her ridiculous money. She saw this as a chance to be spontaneous and conduct a 'man on the street' interview.

If this didn't work out the film would be cut in the editing room. She waved to the brown-haired teenager, got his attention, and said, "Excuse me. What do you think about how Marcie's been treated?"

The very fit, stocky guy began to speak. Ella interrupted him and said, "Would you mind coming over here? You're off camera and too far away from the microphone for our audience to hear you."

The young man walked toward them. Ella had him stand on her left. Marcie was on her right. This was how Ella pictured the world. She was at the center of everything. She bestowed a radiant smile on her new guest and asked. "What's your name?

"Brian Kilpatrick," the green-eyed man said.

"Do you know Marcie?"

"Not officially. I go to River High and I've seen her in school."

Ella turned to Marcie and said, "Marcie, this is Brian." She turned to the boy and said, "Brian, this is Marcie."

The teenagers blushed and shook hands. Ella loved their innocence faces and bright, green eyes. She said, "Brian, what do you think about the way Marcie's been treated?"

"I'm appalled. This is an important issue. It's about the respect we all owe each other. My mom has been sexually harassed. She's had to change jobs because men objectified, pursued, and constantly propositioned her. Women shouldn't have to put up with bad behavior from men. They shouldn't have to choose their outfits being concerned whether some man may deem it provocative or distracting."

Ella smiled. She loved the fire in his voice and the personal experience with the issue that he brought to the story. This interview was going great.

She smiled at Brian and said, "Thank you for your remarks. I'm sure all of Florida feels the same way."

She signaled her guys that she was wrapping up the interview. They knew she wanted the camera focused on her and they came in for her close-up. Ella said,

"School officials have said that while high school personnel could have handled the situation with more sensitivity, they were just trying to enforce the district's dress code. The Superintendent's Office has issued a statement that said, 'It is undisputed that this matter should have been handled differently at the school level and corrective measures have been taken to prevent a recurrence in the way this matter was addressed."

Ella paused and then looked into the camera with her most serious face and said, "I have one thing to say to all the school officials involved with or who have commented on this situation. Bollocks!

"Nipples and breasts are a natural part of every person's body, but they have only been deemed inappropriate for women. We need to end the body shaming and sexualization of women. I call on all our elected officials to stop criminalizing women for being women."

Ella stood still for a moment, looking disgusted at the school's actions. Then the light on the camera went off. Ella's expression changed. She turned to Marcie and said, "You were great and what you're doing is important. I know when the mothers and fathers of school-age daughters see this, they will demand change."

She turned to Brian and said, "What a pleasure to meet such a thoughtful young man."

She said to both of them. "Thanks for giving me this interview. I've got to rush back to the station and edit this. We'll have it on the six p.m. and eleven o'clock news tonight."

Ella gave them another fabulous smiled and hurried off, leaving Marcie and Brian standing there.

He said, "Wow. She got out of here quickly."

"Yes," Marcie said. "I'm sorry about your mother and how she was treated."

"Thanks," he answered. "I'm sorry about how you were treated. I can't believe the Dean had you walk in front of her and told you to put Band-Aids on your . . ." He blushed and became too embarrassed to finish his sentence."

"Yeah. I was so embarrassed. I expected it to be another normal school day and all of a sudden it was all about bouncing breasts and erect nipples."

"You're having an impact. You're going to make sure some other girl doesn't have to put up with that kind of crap."

The high schooler giggled and said, "I hope you're right."

Brian looked into her green eyes and said, "You want to get a soda?"

"Sure."

It was Marcie's turn to break out a big, beautiful smile. She walked off with the handsome young man.

^^^

They walked through the park and talked heading North. Stores were located opposite that side of the park. They crested a hill and encounter three young women sitting in the sun. There was a blanket on the ground, food, and water bottles. One of them was feeding a friendly duck. It looked like a normal picnic.

What made this picnic different was that the young women were topless and a small crowd had gathered around them.

A police officer stood off to the side. He was explaining to an old man,

"Sir, I understand you are upset. Perhaps you should remove yourself from this location These young women are not breaking the law. Public nudity is not illegal in this state as long as they do not engage in lewd behavior or have sex. These young women are sitting quietly and peacefully engaging people in a conversation. They are not being violent or threatening anyone."

"Oh, for goodness sake," the old man cried out. He flung up his arms in disgust and marched off.

Brian and Marcie heard a young woman with tattoos say to a young man who was ogling her bare breasts, "This is a picnic to normalize the human body. We are advocating for gender equality."

Her equally bold and topless friend, the blond who had shaved half her head, said, "We are supporting Marcie, the Braless Warrior. The high school girl who was pulled out of class and humiliated for not wearing a bra. We are calling for the normalization and the anti-objectification of women's bodies."

The third picnicker, a big breasted redhead who was feeding the duck said, "This is a peaceful gathering aimed at raising awareness about the double standard that applies to male and female nipples in pop culture and on social media."

The three average looking, topless women had no signs with political messages. No loudspeakers. There was a bubble blowing machine and a hungry duck who snapped up food crumbs.

Marcie grabbed Brian's hand and ran over to the girls. She said, "I'm Marcie. I was the girl pulled out of class for not wearing a bra. Thank you for supporting me."

The three topless women stood and went to her. The blond said, "I'm Kelley." She pointed to the redhead and said, "This is Rose." Next, she pointed to the one with lots of tattoos and said, "This is Sierra. We are so glad to meet you.

Kelley began to jump up and down. Her friends and even, Marcie, were caught up in the moment. The four of them jumped up and down. Their braless tits bounced and jiggled.

The girls calmed down. Sierra said, "We wanted to show the people in our town that your body, our bodies, all women's bodies are not something to be ashamed of."

"I wholeheartedly agree," Marcie said.

"Breasts are not sexual organs, " Rose said sincerely. "They are for feeding babies."

"Yes. Their purpose is to feed our children. Not to give men a thrill," Marcie said.

"Absolutely!" Sierra said. "Join us and help us change the world."

"Okay," Marcie said. She pulled her gray tee shirt over her head and bared her breasts to the sun, the crowd, her sisters in arms, and to Brian. She smiled at her fellow activists.

She looked at Brian and asked, "Can I get a raincheck on that soda?"

He checked out her bouncing boobies. Then, pulled his shirt off and said, "Yes, but you owe me a real date. Now, let's change a few minds."

He was a co-captain of the school's wrestling team. His body was chiseled. The women smiled appreciatively at his physique.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds