Marcie, The Braless Warrior

"Fuck me!" she begged.

Brian pulled his head out of her crotch. He slid up her body and kissed her with his messy lips. She tasted herself. It was acidic and musky. She didn't care. She sucked on his tongue until he slid his dick inside her. She twisted her neck so her head was free. She needed to scream.

"Oh! Ohhhh!"

"Oh. Oh!" Brian moaned. "Your pussy is so hot and so tight!"

^^^

Babs bruised George's lips when she lifted her hips off the bed and drove her pussy into his face.

"Ah! Fuck!" she cried out as she spasmed and came. She held herself off the bed for five seconds, took a deep breath, released it, and slowly sank to the bed.

She shouted, "Put it in. Put your cock in me!"

George got up on his knees, grabbed his thick, hard cock, and fed it into her pussy.

"Oh. Oh. Oh. Oh!" they both moaned.

George wasn't overly concerned about hurting Babs. She was an adult and she'd had a baby, but still, he entered her slowly. This middle-aged woman was tight. He couldn't just shove his thick dick into her vagina.

"Oh. Oh. Oh," they groaned as he forced his way inside her.

"Your dick is huge," Babs said. "I love it."

^^^

Marcie yelled, "Your dick is so big! I love it." She rocked her hips into Brian. She craved his cock. She wanted it all. Inside her. Now!

They rutted for a short while, but it was fierce. She came loudly on his cock.

"Oh, God! Oh, God! Ohhhhh!"

Her body spasmed. Her pussy pulsated. Her eyes rolled back in her head. She was lost in a world of bliss.

Brian pounded her. He too came hard.

"Ohh. Fuck!"

He shot his load deep inside her.

^^^

George lay on top of Babs. He drove into her hard. She met every thrust with a forceful one of her own. They fucked like the horny, experienced lovers they were.

They rode each other until they were sweating and groaning on every thrust. When Babs felt her orgasm was within reach, she changed the pace.

She said, "Ohhh. Let's slow it down. Tease me."

George wiped the sweat off his brow and matched her more relaxed pace.

Babs smiled at him and said, "When I was young I'd bang away and grab my climaxes. Now, I like to linger in the pre-orgasmic state. I can feel it. It's there. Like a jungle cat pacing in a cage at the zoo. Waiting to get out."

George sighed and said, "Thank God you blew me. I'd never have been able to hold back like this. You're tighter than a teenager."

Babs flipped her hips into him. She caused him to go in deeper. She smiled and said, "Kegels. Momma does kegels all day long. I have strong muscles down there." She flexed.

"Holy Shit!" George said as her pussy grabbed and throttled his dick.

They fucked leisurely. George kissed her on the mouth. It evolved into a mutual, sloppy French kiss.

"Ohhh," Babs moaned.

^^^

Brian and Marcie laid side-by-side in the moonlight. They basked in the pleasure of their climaxes. Marcie turned to him and asked, "So do you still like me?"

"More than ever."

"What do you like about me?"

"Your green eyes. Your great body."

He got up on his elbow and looked her in the eye and said, "What I like most about you is you have spunk. You spoke up after the Dean abused you. You stood up for yourself and all women. You are going to change the world. No longer will the issue be women distracting men. Men will be judged and held accountable for their words and actions."

Marcie broke out in a big smile. She beamed at him.

^^^

Babs had been percolating for ten minutes. She said, "George, it's time. Put the pedal to the metal. Fucked the shit out of me and make me scream."

George obliged.

They sweated, groaned, screwed, and came.

"Ohh. Yes. Ohh. Ohhhh!" Babs cried out.

"Ahh. Oh. Oh. Ohhh!" George speared her pussy and filled her insides with his cum. He rolled off her. They closed their eyes. Babs was lost in bliss. George was happy and exhausted. And relieved that he'd lasted long enough to satisfy this beautiful woman he'd wanted to impress.

^^^

"That's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me!" Marcie said. She sat up and put her mouth to his messy cock. She cleaned it and brought it back to life. Then, she climbed aboard and rode him to another glorious orgasm.

Brian shot a second load into her. She collapsed on top of him. They dozed.

^^^

George went to sleep. Babs got out of bed, used the bathroom, returned, and crawled into bed beside him. She snuggled up against him and went to sleep.

^^^

Marcie woke at sunrise. The rays of the sun came over the horizon and hit her in the face. She squinted. Then, covered her eyes with her hand. She rolled over and saw Brian sleeping beside her. He was naked. She realized so was she and that they were outside at The Point.

She sat up and said, "Oh, no."

She shook her lover and said, "Brian, we fell asleep."

"Huh? What?" Brian looked around. His mind got into gear. He said, "Are you going to be in trouble? My folks won't care. I'll tell them I crashed at a friend's house."

"Probably," Marcie said.

The teens got dressed and drove to Marcie's house. Brian said, "I'll come in and apologize to your dad. Maybe I can take the heat off you."

"Thanks for offering. It's early. I'll sneak in and get into bed. Hopefully, my dad is asleep."

"Okay."

They kissed goodbye. Brian drove home. Marcie used her key to unlock the door and tiptoed inside. She continued walking quietly to her bedroom. She peeked inside her father's room. He was asleep on his back. Morning wood had arrived and he had a big erection. She saw Babs, also naked, sleeping beside him. Her hand rested on his cock.

Marcie backtracked and went into the bathroom. She had to pee something fierce. She let loose a torrent. It was a long, noisy stream. She also pushed out Brian's two loads of spunk. She wiped, washed her hand, and returned to her bedroom.

She glanced in her father's room. He was still asleep. Babs' eyes were wide open. She waved at Marcie and whispered, "Can you believe the size of this dick? I can't get enough."

Babs got up on her knees. She showed her nude, all tan body and flashed her platinum blond bush at the young woman as she straddled George. She raised up, grabbed his erection, and guided it to her hole. She slowly shimmied down the large, hard cock.

"Oh. Oh. Ohhhh," Babs moaned.

George woke from the combination of Babs' moans and feeling her warm, wet cunt envelop his dick.

"Ahhh," Babs groaned, "That hits the spot!"

"Huh?" George croaked. He saw Babs naked and realized she was impaling herself on his cock. He smiled at her and said, "Hi, sexy. You're the best."

Marcie rushed into her room and closed her door. She changed into her sleeping gear and got into bed. For the next fifteen minutes, she listened to them fuck. They both roared loudly announcing their climaxes.

Marcie waited another fifteen minutes before leaving her room. She walked to the kitchen in her panties and a soft cotton tee-shirt covered by her robe. The adults were sitting at the kitchen table casually attired drinking coffee.

"Morning, Marcie," her father called out when he saw here. He stood, turned away from her, closed his robe, and tied it.

Babs was wearing one of George's button up dress shirts. It was unbuttoned. More than half of her breasts were exposed. Her hard nipples kept the shirts from closing. She smiled at Marcie and tugged at the edges of the shirt. She pulled the shirt closed and buttoned a few buttons. Her bottom slid easily on the kitchen chair because she was wearing shiny, slippery, satin panties.

"Good morning, Dad. Good morning, Babs," Marcie said.

She poured herself a cup of coffee and took a big sip. Then, she fixed a bowl of cereal and sat down.

Babs asked, "Did you have a good time last night? Your father told me you had a date with a new guy." She gave her a friendly, genuine smile.

"Yes!" Marcie said excitedly. She'd been wanting to talk to someone about Brian. Babs was nice and showed genuine interest so she spilled.

George sat back and smiled as the women discussed every detail, every word uttered on Marcie's date. He was happy to see how excited his daughter was and to learn that her date had gone well.

"So is this extensive, in-depth analysis typical of all dates?" George asked.

Both women looked up at him as if he'd farted. Their stares knocked the smirk off his face. He was suitably chastised and shut up. They returned to analyzing the date while they cleaned up the kitchen and rinsed their dishes standing side-by-side at the sink.

George was pleased that the two of them were getting along so well. He came up behind them, patted them each on the butt, and said, "I'm going to take a shower."

His playful smack made everyone uncomfortable. The women's panties were soggy and he pushed the clammy fabric against their skin and it made a clunking sound reminiscent of a baby's wet diaper.

"Ugh," Marcie groaned. She moved away from him.

"Eww. Yuck!" Babs complained.

"Sorry," George said reflexively though he didn't know what he'd done wrong.

Babs gave him an 'Are you an idiot?' look and said, "What goes up must come down."

George gave him a confused look.

She explained, "What do you think happens to sperm? Every load you guys shoot into our vaginas eventually drains out. And it's not exactly a pleasant feeling to be wearing soggy panties and then, you go pushing it up against our skin."

She gave him a 'Get a clue' look and said, "Marcie and I get the bathroom first."

She turned to Marcie and said, "I got a load last night and one this morning. You?"

Marcie smiled sheepishly and held up two fingers and said, "I got two last night."

"And you came?"

"Twice," Marcie announced with a big grin on her face.

"Good for you!" Babs said. She held up her hands and the women high-fived.

George had a shocked look on his face. He was speechless as he watched the women walk away. All he could think of was his daughter had had sex. He'd wished her well on her date. He'd hadn't expected her to have intercourse. Twice.

The women stripped and hopped into the shower together. Both were attractive women with good, firm bodies. Babs was taller and her ass was bigger. Marcie had magical green eyes. Her younger nipples pointed above the horizon while Bab's older tits sagged a bit and her nipples had a downward tilt.

They checked each other out and chatted while they washed. Each, nonchalantly, expressed as much sperm out of their vagina as they could and cleaned their cunts. They finished washing, turned off the water, and dried off.

Marcie towel dried her hair and wrapped her body in it. Babs had long hair. She used two towels. One went around her head and she wrapped another around her body. They joined George in the living room.

He stood as soon as they walked into the room. He said, "I'm a dunce. I want to apologize to both of you. Marcie, I love you and I'm pleased that your date went well. That he treated you nice and you enjoyed each other's company.

"If you were one of my male co-workers who said he'd met someone and they had sex twice, I'd slap him on the back and congratulate him. If you were my son, I'd be proud and high-five you."

He raised his hand and said, "It's wrong that because you're a girl, I'm viewing this differently." He smiled contritely. They slapped hands. He added, "Invite him over."

George turned to Babs and said, "I like you. A lot. I apologize for the way I treated you. I was horrified that my daughter had had sex on the first date, yet I had sex with you on the first date. That is demeaning and hypocritical. The same actions should be viewed the same way."

Babs nodded and said, "I accept your apology. It takes a big man to admit his mistakes." She came to him, goosed him, and added, "And you're a big man."

"Oh!" George called out as she grabbed his privates. Babs laughed. George blushed and Marcie smiled.

Babs turned to Marcie and said, "I understand I owe you a 'Thank you'. Your father told me you helped get him ready for our date."

Marcie was initially speechless and they confessed, "Yes. I washed his dick. He'd done a half-assed job and I told him no woman enjoys sucking a smelly cock."

"So you washed it for him? For me? Thank you. He was very clean," Babs said. She turned to George, raised an eyebrow, and gave him a questioning look.

He babbled, "We only have one bathroom. We both needed to get ready for our big dates. We shared a shower. She thought my washing had been substandard and . . ." He stopped talking. His face was as red as a beet.

Babs finished his sentence. "She grabbed your big dick and washed it for you."

She smiled kindly at the two of them and said, "Thank you, Marcie. Guys don't seem to know how bad their dicks smell. George, It's okay. There's nothing wrong with family, helping family. I see you two are close. You have a great relationship. I know it's not sexual. So what if you've seen each other naked or shared a bathroom?"

"Timmy and I are close too. We sunbathe naked together. Of course, our situation is slightly different. He's gay and not interested in women in any way. But I can relate. You love each other dearly. You'd do anything for each other."

George nodded, released a big breath, and wiped some sweat off his forehead.

Marcie said, "I've thought about sunbathing in the nude. I was topless in the park yesterday. It was fun. I like your tan. Where do you sunbathe naked?"

"There's a club we go to," Babs said. "What are you doing today? Call up your hunky boyfriend. We can all go. They're having a party for National Nude Day."

"What's National Nude Day?" Marcie asked.

"It's a day to get together with family and friends and get naked. Some people think it's a cool thing to do on hot, sweaty days. Others do it because they believe the human body is most beautiful in its natural state."

Babs pulled on her towel and let it drop to the floor. She showed off her all body tan and said, "Think of it as Arbor Day, but without the trees. Or Valentine's Day without pink hearts."

"I've never heard of it," Marcie said with a giggle.

"There are tons of national days. Some are serious like Memorial Day," Babs said. "Others are whimsical like 'National Bubble Bath Day' or 'Apricot Day'.

Babs narrowed her eyes and looked into Marcie's green orbs and said, "Call your guy and invite him. It's a great excuse to get together again. Bring your friends. I have a cabin. We can make a day of it."

"I will."

^^^

George and Babs arrived at the nudist club just after lunch. They went straight to her cabin. She opened the doors and windows to air the place out and tidy up.

Brian, Marcie, Chas, and Jayme pulled up to the front gate. Brian was driving. He said, "We're guests of Babs. Sorry I don't know her last name."

"No one does," the guard said good-naturedly. "She's Babs to everyone. She arrived a little while ago and told me to expect you. She's in her cabin. #13. Turn right. You can't miss it."

Marcie leaned over and said to the shirtless fellow in the booth, "She said today was National Nude Day."

The guard grinned and stood up. He was naked and showed the carload of teenagers his limp dick. He said, "Every day is a nude day here at Bare Mountain."

The young people guffawed. Brian drove off. They quickly found Babs' cabin. Introductions were made and everyone began undressing.

The green-eyed pair were nude first. Brian had a chiseled, athletic body. Marcie was short with great tits and a small, firm ass. Babs wasn't far behind. Her golden body glowed. Her ass and tits were in fine form, considering her age and that she was a mom. George's equipment drew stares. His big, soft cock caught people by surprise.

Jayme was removing her clothes slowly. Marcie came up to her and said, "Are you okay? Have you changed your mind?"

Chas was naked. His fat body was pink, soft, and saggy. He said, "We don't have to do this."

Jayme unlatched her bra and defiantly threw it on the floor. She said, "I can do this. I want to do it." Her big, floppy tits rolled down her chest. She said, "I just lost my nerve for a second." She took a deep breath and pushed down her shorts and underwear. She stood nude before everyone. She bared her fat, flabby body.

Babs came up to her. She was nude and gorgeous. Her body was fit, tanned and attractive. She put a hand on Jayme's chin and lifted her face so they were eye-to-eye.

She said, "Honey, you are what you are. You will find this to be a very non-judgemental place. You will see every kind of body imaginable here. Skinny. Fat. Young. Old. Flat-chested and bodacious ta-tas like yours. Everyone here is kind. No one will make fun of you or stare. We share a bond of enjoying being naked and don't give a fuck what you look like."

She pointed to Chas and said, "This guy is nice and he appears to like you. As a woman who's been around, let me tell you that makes you a lucky girl."

Jayme smiled and said. "Thank you. I'm here because I want to be. Marcie showed me how a courageous woman behaves. She fought back when the school tried to shame her for having breasts. I'm here to own my body. I'm overweight. I'm jiggly, but this is me and I'm not letting the opinions of others make me hide."

"Then, let's do this," Babs said.

The group went outside. They were all naked except for flip-flops or sandals, sunglasses, sun hats, towels, and sunscreen. Babs showed them around. They walked around the pool.

Marcie said, "The club has a great swimming pool."

Chas said, "It's exactly as you said, Babs. Every body type is represented."

Jayme said, "I like how everyone looks you in the eye and smiles or waves."

They walked farther. Babs laughed and said, "A nudist resort would be incomplete without a volleyball court. We have croquet and horseshoes for those that don't want to work up a sweat."

She led them over to a forested area and said, "If you like to hike, there are trails. There are tables to eat in the shade and if you're a true naturalist, you can swim in the lake instead of the pool." She pointed to the left.

"Wow!" George said. "This place is something."

"Yes. It is," Babs said. She turned to the group and said, "Don't take offense at this, but I don't want anyone to get into trouble. So let me go over the rules. This is a nudist club. Be respectful of others. No staring. No picture taking. Always carry a towel with you and sit on it."

She looked around. Her guests were nodding.

"Nudism is about enjoying being naked in the sun or in the pool. It is not an invitation to have sex anywhere and with anyone. A quick kiss is okay, but if you want to do anything more, go to the cabin. It is understood that men will have the occasional erection. Don't flaunt it. Hop in the pool. Roll over on your stomach. Or cover it with your towel."

She smiled a wicked smile and added, "If it won't go away, I'll be glad to go to the cabin with any of you and take care of it."

Marcie grabbed Brian's arm and pulled him to her. She said, "Keep your mitts off my guy. If a problem arises, I'll deal with it."

Jayme said, "Yeah. Ditto." She pointed at George's large cock and said, "You might want to save your strength. If something wakes that monster, you're going to have your hands, mouth, and everything else full."

George blushed. The others laughed.

They had a delightful day playing in the sun. Many women came up to talk to Babs just to get a better look at George's cock. Most men aren't that large when soft.

Timmy and a friend showed up. Timmy's skin had the same golden hue as his mother's. Unlike her, he had shaved everything down below. He had small balls and a nice, clean-looking dick. He and his friend were equally fit. They eyed George's junk enviously and then Timmy announced he and his friend were going for a walk in the woods

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 53 milliseconds