Marcie, The Braless Warrior

After an hour of topless protest with her new friends, Marcie said, "I have to go."

Sierra, Rose, and Kelley gave her boob-to-boob hugs goodbye. She also hugged Brian. He held her tightly. Her soft breasts flatten against his hard chest. She felt his hard cock pressing against her belly.

He said, "I like you and look forward to getting to know you better."

She smiled and said, "Likewise. I feel a giant rod pressing against my body. I'm taking that it's an expression of true affection and that you haven't been turned on by objectifying my boobs and those of my new friends."

He ground his cock against her, smiled, and said, "You're correct. Didn't I mention I like you?"

He kissed her on the lips. She kissed him back and rubbed her belly on his erection. They traded phone numbers and made a date to go out this Friday.

She and Brian got dressed and went their separate ways.

^^^

Marcie got home, got undressed, and started on dinner. When her father came home, he found her naked in the kitchen chopping vegetables.

"Hey, sweetheart," he called out. "That smells good. What's for dinner?"

"You're smelling the beef stroganoff in the oven."

"My favorite!"

"I know. Go get undressed for dinner." She laughed and said, "That has a funny ring to it. I'm cutting up a few more things for the salad. Dinner will be ready soon."

George laughed, went to his room, and stripped. He returned as she was plating the food. Marcie said, "Can you put the news on? Channel 2."

George did as she requested. "Since when have you been interested in the news."

"Today," she answered cryptically.

They sat and had a relaxing, naked dinner. Midway through their meal, Marcie perked up. Her face became as pink as her nipples.

Ella Jane was on TV and she did her story about 'The Braless Warrior'.

George looked up at the television and listened with interest. He saw his daughter and called out, "Hey! You're on TV!"

"That was my surprise. It was kind of cool."

They both watched the piece. George looked at her and said, "Well Done. I'm proud of you."

"Thank you."

"Who's the guy next to you. He's a good-looking, well spoken kid."

"That's my date for Friday night."

"Good for you," he said with genuine good cheer. He stuttered a bit, "Er. Er. I have a date for Friday night too. Babs and I are going to dinner."

"Maybe we could make it a double date." She looked at him expectantly. She held her poker face long enough to unnerve him. Then, she broke up, laughed, and said, "Just kidding."

A look of relief came over George.

Marcie said, "I have more news. I was topless in the park today."

"Really!"

"Yes. I was walking in the park with the boy you saw on TV. His name's Brian Kilpatrick. He's a senior at my high school. We stumbled upon a group of girls protesting what happened to me.

"Actually, it wasn't a protest. They were having a picnic. They were topless to make a statement about the double standard society has about men and women nipples. Men can go shirtless and no one cares. If a woman bares her breasts everyone acts like it's the worst thing ever.

"They were calling people out on this and asking to normalize and de-objectify women's bodies."

"I see," George said.

Marcie said, "I totally support their cause. My 'Bracott' has the same goal. To stop body shaming women. I was glad to join in. Is it weird that not only did I feel I was doing the right thing, but I enjoyed being topless? It was a sunny day. I was with three women who also were baring their breasts and a crowd of people were watching and talking with us."

She looked her father in the eye and said, "I felt empowered and I also enjoyed being topless in public. I got a thrill that people saw me half naked."

"Sounds like you are an exhibitionist."

"Yes. I guess I am."

They finished dinner. George said, "That was great. I'll do the dishes. You go relax in the bath."

"Thanks," she said and stood.

George stood too. He saw some stubble of hair on her pussy lips, inner thighs, and on her mound. His eyes swept up and he saw her full, round breasts, and proud pink nipples.

She saw a soft, thick, hunk of meat hanging between his legs. She said, "I think I'll go with the oatmeal this time." She grabbed the cylindrical container with the picture of the guy with white hair and a black hat and headed to the bathroom.

She stayed in her bedroom that night doing homework and telling Jayme about the tv interview, the topless picnic, her kiss with Brian, and their date tomorrow night.

^^^

Friday morning George dressed, had breakfast, and stopped by his daughter's room. She was asleep. She was laying on her stomach. The sheet was a jumble. Her feet and shoulders were covered, but her butt wasn't.

George smiled and looked at her cute, pale white ass. Her legs were splayed and he could see her pussy. He tugged on the sheet and covered her behind. She woke.

He said, "Morning. I'm off to work. Have a good day at school. Are you wearing a bra today?"

Marcie rolled over and sat up. She bared her breasts to her father and said, "In the immortal words of the Thermians from the movie "Galaxy Quest", 'Never give up, never surrender!'"

She giggled and her breasts jiggled.

George suddenly adopted a serious look and he said, "By Granthar's Hammer, by the Sons of Warvan, I am with you."

They both laughed. George said, "That's a silly movie, but I enjoyed it thoroughly." He kissed her on the forehead and said, "See you later."

He left. Marcie got up and got ready for school. Instead of putting on a bra, she pinned one to her backpack.

The school day passed excruciatingly slow for Marcie. As work did for her father. Both were looking forward to their dates. They rushed home to get ready.

The two of them showed up naked in the hall outside the bathroom. George said, "I need to take a shower."

Marcie said, "Me too, and I need to shave my legs and pussy."

"How about we share a shower?" George said. "Then, I'll leave and you can have the bathroom to yourself while you shave."

"Deal."

They went into the bathroom. George adjusted the water and climbed in. Before he had a chance to get his body wet, Marcie climbed in. She stood in front of him.

"Hey! You're hogging all the water," he said good-naturedly."

"Just a second, let me get my hair wet. I'll step aside and shampoo it and you can wash."

She thoroughly soaked her hair and then turned sideways and said, "The water is yours."

He turned sideways and moved forward while she slid to the back. It was cramped with two people in the tub. His dick brushed against her belly. Her nipples dragged across his torso.

He wet his body. She grabbed her shampoo bottle. It slipped out of her hand and slid to the front of the tub.

"Can I have a little help?" she asked. "I dropped the shampoo."

He picked it up, turned to face her, and said, "I'll help you." He squeezed out some shampoo and massaged it into her short hair.

She turned around so he could reach all her hair. "Mmmm," she moaned. "That feels good."

He worked his fingers into her thin hair and massaged her scalp. His dick brushed up against her ass. He said, "I used to do this to your mother."

"Which part?" Washing her hair or bumping your dick into her bottom?" She giggled.

"Very funny. Do you want me to stop?"

"No." She giggled again and pushed her butt out until she felt his cock.

He pulled back, swatted her butt, and said playfully, "I know you're not evil so I'll put that unseemly behavior down to being horny. I hope you get some tonight and I get my well-behaved daughter back."

She turned to face him and said, "You can stop now. My hair is so thin, there isn't much to wash. Thanks for the shampoo."

She tapped his engorged dick and said, "I hope you and Babs get along. Maybe you can get some too."

"That would be nice. It's been a while," he admitted.

She pushed passed him and rinsed her hair. She stepped back and put the conditioner in her hair. She said, "I have to leave this in for three minutes. The water is all yours."

"Thanks." George stepped into the spray and washed. He was bald so he didn't have to worry about spending time doing a hair care routine. He ran the bar of soap around his body, put the bar in the soap dish, and rinsed off. He made to leave the shower.

"Hey," Marcie called out. She grabbed his shoulder and stopped him. "Jeez! That took less than a minute. Get back in here!"

She picked up the soap and gently rubbed it on his balls, dick, and crotch area until she had built up a nice lather. She said, "Females have a better-developed sense of smell than males. Believe me, having a funky smelling groan is going to hurt your chances of getting any love tonight. You need to do a better job."

She took her time. She wasn't embarrassed when her father became erect. He stood there chastised and let her do a thorough job. He was like the boy told to wash his hands who didn't do a good job and his mother took him back to the sink and washed his hands for him.

She grabbed his shaft and wash it and the head of his dick as well.

She said, "There's nothing worse than giving oral sex to a smelly guy. There. Sorry if I embarrassed you, but you'll thank me later."

George smiled, hugged her, and kissed her cheek. His big, hard cock pressed against her abdomen. He said, "I'll thank you now. I appreciate your help. It's been years since I've been on a date. I'm rusty."

He pulled back. Their bodies were still touching. He said, "I have no tips for you. You're gorgeous. Brian is lucky to be spending time with you. I hope you two hit it off. There's no curfew tonight."

She broke out into a big smile and said, "You're the best."

George exited the shower, dried his body, and went to his room. Marcie rinsed the conditioner from her hair, washed her body, and got busy with the razor. She hit everything: her underarms, legs, pussy, and around her asshole.

^^^

George was so excited that he knocked on Babs' door ten minutes early. He apologized when she answered the door in her robe. A cigarette with an inch of ash hung from her lips.

He said, "I'm sorry. Ah. The traffic was lighter than I expected. I've been waiting in the car for thirty minutes. I took the chance that you might be ready."

She took her cigarette out of her mouth. Then, laughed, and said, "When have you ever known a woman to be ready on time, much less early? Come in and have a drink."

He followed her into the kitchen room. She opened a cabinet and grabbed a bottle and two glasses. She asked, "Is Scotch okay?"

"Yes."

She poured two Scotches. Neat. She handed one to him. She raised her glass and said, "Here's to new beginnings."

"New beginnings."

They clinked glasses. She downed hers. He sipped his. She took a long drag on her cigarette and ground it out in an ashtray full of butts with lipstick on the filters.

She said, "You seem a little nervous."

"I haven't been on a date in years."

"I understand," Babs said. "This may help calm you. Here's how the evening is going to go. We'll have dinner and drinks. Then, you're taking me to your place for two reasons. One, Timmy will be here later. And two, I need to see how you live. If it's a pigsty, a broken down shack, a mobile home, you live with your mother, or other unacceptable things, the night is over."

She gave him a stern look.

"That's not the case," George said defensively.

"Good, if you are an entertaining dinner date and you don't live in squalor, then we're going to fuck."

"Oh."

"As I said the night we met, George we're too old to do the full courting dance. Let's find out tonight if we like each other and are compatible. If we aren't, no hard feelings. We'll move on."

"That makes sense," George commented.

Babs untied her robe and let it drop to the floor. She was naked underneath. She paused, smiled, and let him have a good look at her. She had a full body tan. The thirty-six-year-old woman had a good figure: nice tits, a narrow waist, and wide, womanly hips. She had a full bush. It was the same platinum color as her hair.

George carefully studied her body. She said, "If you're one of those men who expect a hairless cunt, I'm not your girl. By my way of thinking, women should have pubic hair. If it's a deal killer, say so now."

"No. It's not a problem. I like what you did. The color."

"Thanks. Take your pants off," Babs ordered.

He chuckled and said, "Time to examine me? To see if I'm a one-inch wonder?" He unbuckled his belt and unsnapped his pants.

Babs laughed and said, "No, I'm not checking the size of your dick. I did that the other day. Don't you remember me grabbing your cock?"

"Yes." He unzipped his pants. Then, he pulled them and his underwear down. His fat dick tumbled out.

"Lovely," Babs said. She got down on her knees. She fondled his unit. It grew in her hands. She looked up and said in a kind tone, "George, I'm going to give you a blowjob. It's your reward for putting up with my questions and demands.

"Also, we are going to screw. I know you haven't been with a woman recently. In my experience that often means a man won't last very long. I don't want you to worry about having a quick trigger when we fuck so let's get that first orgasm out of the way now."

She took his dick into her mouth and bobbed slowly up and down.

"Ohh," George moaned. Her mouth was warm. Her tongue was active. He enjoyed her efforts and was happy that she could handle a dick his size.

She pulled off, smiled at him, and said, "That's a big dick. Even a woman of my skills can barely accommodate it." She stroked his thick cock and said, "Thanks for washing it well."

"My daughter helped."

Babs gave him a strange look.

George said quickly, "Obviously, she didn't wash me." He laughed nervously. "She told me to do a thorough job."

"I'll have to thank her," Babs said. She grabbed his dick, looked him in the eye, and said, "I'm going to suck your dick until it explodes in my mouth and I will swallow every drop of cum."

She got busy and gave him excellent head.

George roared, "Ohhhhh."

He shot off. She smiled victoriously. She caught and swallowed his thick jism.

He collapsed into a kitchen chair. She stood, left the room, and finished getting ready to go out. George recovered and got dressed.

^^^

Brian rang the doorbell. Marcie had been ready for fifteen minutes. She was sitting in the living room. She popped off the sofa and answered the door.

"Hi," she said.

"Wow!" Brian said.

Marcie stood before him in a short red dress and very high, high heels. The dress had a sheer top. Under it, she had on a push-up, demi-cup bra that only covered half her boobs. The bra pushed her breasts up and toward the center to display more cleavage. She had a lot of cleavage.

"You have a bra on," Brian said.

"Yes. I'm not some anti-man, women's libber who never wears a bra. I think women should be able to wear what they want. I decide. I think I look good in this outfit."

"You look hot. And I agree. What you wear is your decision."

The teenagers went out to dinner at a chain restaurant.

^^^

Babs came out in a short dress many women younger than she would be hesitant to wear. She had the legs to pull it off. She and George went to dinner. They had drinks, talked, flirted, and had a good meal.

^^^

After they finished dinner, Brian and Marcie went to a rave. They danced their asses off. It was amazing the moves Marcie pulled off in her five-inch heels.

^^^

George took Babs out to a nightclub after dinner. They danced, drank, and had a good time. Midway through the evening, Babs returned from the bathroom and handed George her panties.

He instantly got an erection.

^^^

After partying and dancing for hours, the teens were covered with sweat. They sat at a table drinking bottled water and resting. Brian said, "Shall we go to The Point or do I need to get you home?"

"I've no curfew tonight. Let's go to The Point."

^^^

Babs drained her drink, winked at George, and said, "Take me to your place."

He quickly paid the bill, got her into the car, drove her to his house, and ushered her into his living room.

She said, "I'm not a teenager. I don't make out on the sofa. Where the fuck is your bed?"

"This way." George led her into his bedroom.

She kicked off her heels and unzipped her dress. George got the hint and got undressed. Soon, they were naked, in bed together, and sucking face.

^^^

Brian drove them to The Point. Marcie slipped off her shoes while Brian opened the trunk and got out a cooler and a blanket. They walked past other coupled making out, found a secluded spot, spread out the blanket, and sat down.

"Want a beer?" Brian asked.

"No. I want a kiss."

Brian smiled, closed the cooler, and took her in his arms. They kissed passionately. His hand found her breasts. She rubbed his erection through his pants.

^^^

George broke a kiss and slid down her body. He kissed and caressed her boobs. Babs closed her eyes, lay on her back, and sighed contentedly.

"Ohh. Yes."

George's mouth found a thick, dark nipple and sucked.

^^^

Brian broke a kiss and said, "Your top is so sheer and delicate, I'm afraid I might damage it. Maybe you should take it off."

It was a sincere and reasonable request. Marcie got a mischievous look on her face and said, "I'll get naked, but I want you to get naked first."

"Deal," Brian said with a smile. He stood and stripped. He showed her his fit body and a thick hard-on.

"Nice," Marcie said. She stood and removed her dress.

"Where's your underwear?" he asked as he stared at her shaved pussy.

"I didn't wear any tonight. My undergarments are my choice. Remember?" she answered with a giggle.

She reached behind her back, unsnapped her bra, and let it fall to the ground. She put her hands on her hips. She stood nude and proud in front of the boy she wanted to impress. It worked.

"You are beautiful," Brian said.

Marcie could hear the sense of awe in his voice. She smiled.

Brian came to her. They embraced and kissed. They went to the ground. He got on top of her and they kissed more. His hands found her breasts. Soon his lips followed.

"Mmmm." Marcie sighed as Brian took turns sucking on her pink nips.

^^^

George kissed her breasts and sucked on Babs long, hard nipples. He slid a hand down her body. He rubbed her belly and his fingers raked through her platinum pubes. He found her slit and dipped inside. Her pussy was as wet as a rainforest and as hot as a volcano.

Babs moaned, "Oh!"

He brought that finger to his mouth and savored her nectar. She watched him suck on his finger. She said, "You like that, huh?"

"Yes."

"Go down on me. Enjoy my honey pot."

He did.

^^^

Brian enjoyed kissing and touching Marcie's firm breasts. He loved sucking on her rubbery nipples.

"Oh. Oh," she cried.

Brian snaked a hand down to her nether region. He found her clit and rubbed it.

"OH! Oh, God! Oh, God!" she moaned.

He stuck his finger in her vagina, swirled it about, and stuck it in his mouth. He groaned, "Mmmm."

"You like my vaginal fluid?" she asked without any confidence.

"No." He paused for effect and watched a look of concern spread over her face. Then, he broke out in a big smile and said, "I love it!"

He shoved his face into her sopping, shaved pussy, and licked everything. He vacuumed up her juice.

"Oh! Ohhh," Marcie moaned.

^^^

Babs pushed down on George's head. She held him against her sex. George rooted around licking and sucking. She flipped her hips against his face and cried out, "Atta boy. Eat my pussy! Oh. Yeah."

^^^

Marcie gripped the picnic blanket. She was breathing heavily. Her heart was racing. Her mind felt like it might explode. The pleasure she was experiencing was that intense.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds