Marcie, The Braless Warrior

After hours in the sun, Babs announced, "This has been a great day. I need a little rest. George and I are headed to the cabin." As she said it, she winked at Marcie. The adults got out of the lounge chairs by the pool, gathered their towels, and walked toward the cabin.

Jayme said in a sarcastic tone, "I bet they're going to the cabin to rest."

The teenagers laughed.

Jayme said, "I could use a little up and down therapy. How long do you think those oldsters can last?"

"They had a fifteen-minute workout this morning," Marcie said and laughed nervously. "I heard them going at it and hid in my room."

^^^

When Babs shut the cabin door, she turned to George and said, "Pucker up."

They embraced and kissed. He walked her up to the wall and pinned her against it. They kissed and groped and moaned and groaned.

The cabin was a simple structure. There was the main room where they were necking. In the back, there was a small bathroom and one bedroom.

Babs was panting and enjoying being manhandled. George pressed his body against her. He kissed her lips, neck, and ears. And he thrust his manhood against her belly.

Babs' head lolled to the right and to the left. She moaned, "Ohh. Ohh."

George continued to press his body into hers. His mouth found her breasts. One hand pulled and pinched a nipple while the other breast was sucked.

"Oh! Oh," Babs moaned.

This went on for twenty minutes. They teased each other with their extended foreplay.

^^^

Jayme stood. Her big ass and tits quivered. She said, "Let's head to the cabin. They're probably done by now. I want some loving."

The others got up, grabbed their towels, and headed to the cabin.

^^^

George and Babs stumbled into the bedroom. George kicked at the door, but didn't close it completely. Babs sunk to her knees and sucked his cock causing him to forget about everything else.

"Oh, Baby," he groaned. "That feels good."

She did various things. She took him deep in her throat, stroked his dick, and sucked his balls much to his delight. Then, she flopped on the bed and splayed her legs. George didn't need to be a rocket scientist to know what she wanted. He dove between her legs. He licked and sucked on her sex.

"Ohhhh. Yes! Eat my honey pot."

^^^

The young adults made it to the cabin. They climbed up on the front porch. Marcie peeked in the window and said, "I don't see them."

"They must be in the bedroom," Brian said.

The guys sat on the steps and the women sat in rocking chairs.

^^^

"Ohh. Ohhhh. Ohhhh!" Babs shouted loudly as she came. Her body went rigid and her legs locked around George's head.

^^^

"Oh my God," Jayme said. She raised her hand to cover her mouth and said, "I heard Babs scream. I bet she just climaxed."

The young people grinned at the thought of the old folks getting off.

^^^

When Babs recovered, she said, "Darling, that was wonderful. Now I'm going to do something special for you. Lay down on your back."

George got in the middle of the bed. Babs mounted him.

"Ohhhhhh!" They cooed as his thick dick went into her wet vagina.

She leaned down and kissed his sticky lips. She slowly moved up and down on his dick so her pussy could get acclimated to his large cock.

"Ohh. Nice," she grunted as he bottomed out. Then, she spun around so her butt was in his face and her face was toward the bedroom door.

She fucked him reverse cowgirl. She laughed and said, "I've been told I have a nice ass."

"Ohhh. Mmmm," George groaned. "You have a great ass."

"Glad you like it. Enjoy the view. I'll do all the work."

^^^

Jayme said, "I know they're done. Babs screamed five minutes ago."

"They probably are in the bathroom," Chas said.

"Shall we do rock, paper, scissors to see who gets the room next?" Brian said.

"I'm so horny," Jayme said. "I can't wait."

"I don't want to wait either," Marcie confessed. "Why don't we share the room?"

"Works for me," Chas said.

Brian nodded.

Jayme grabbed Marcie's hand and said, "Let's check if they're done."

The two young women opened the front door and crept into the main room. They made their way to the back. They peeked in the open bedroom door and saw Babs with her eyes closed facing them and fucking George.

She moaned, "Oh. Ohh." She rose up and got on her feet straddling his hips. She plunged herself down quickly and forcefully on George's stout cock. Her big boobs shook and quaked with every downward thrust.

The young women were mesmerized by the sight of sexy Babs squatting and bouncing up and down on George's thick cock.

Jayme gasped.

Babs heard the quick intake of air and opened her eyes. She saw the two women staring at her while she had sex with George. She smiled reassuringly and mouthed, "Watch this."

She moved even faster. She was like a girl on a pogo stick bouncing up and down like crazy.

"Ohhh. Ohhhh." George began to roar. He thrust up into her mightily and erupted.

"Oh. Oh. Oh! Oh!" Babs cried out as she came. She was sent over the edge by her lover's spewing cock and the expressions of awe on the faces of her audience.

The young women backed out of the room and hurried outside.

"Is the room ours?" Chas asked.

The women didn't immediately answer him. They were gobsmacked over what they had seen.

"Can we use the room?" Brian asked.

"In a few minutes," Marcie answered. "They're just finishing up."

"Were they fucking?" Chas asked with a big grin on his face.

The women nodded solemnly.

Chas leaned down and looked through the window. After a few minutes, he saw movement. He said, "There's Babs going into the bathroom."

Another minute passed and George stepped out of the bedroom. Chas said, "George is going into the kitchen and getting a drink of water."

The others looked into the main room. They saw Babs came out of the bathroom, go to her beau, and give him a big kiss. She grabbed two beers from the frig and led George outside.

He opened the door. Babs announced, "The bedroom's free. What do you do toss a coin? Heads, you get the bed. Tails, you have the sofa?" She laughed.

"Bedrooms are scarce. Jayme and I are good friends," Marcie said. "We've learned to share."

"Oh, that has advantages. I know some people who like to watch," Babs said casually. Her eyes bored holes in the eyes of the young women who had been voyeurs watching her screw George.

The teenagers scurried into the cabin. Babs handed George a beer. She sat in a rocking chair, twisted off the top, and said, "I wonder if your daughter meant they share a room, a bed, or lovers."

George blushed and took a long sip.

^^^

The teens went into the bedroom. Brian hugged Marcie. She was tense. He said, "Are you okay? You seem nervous."

Chas put his hand on Jayme's left tit and said, "How about you? Your heart is beating a mile a minute."

Marcie closed her eyes. Being in Brian's arms calmed her. She hugged him tight and enjoyed the feel of his erection. It was trapped between their bodies.

Jayme hugged Chas and said, "Give me a moment. I wasn't expecting to see Babs and George having sex."

Marcie said, "It was just p in the v."

Brian said, "But it was your dad!"

Marcie rubbed her tummy against Brian's hard-on and said, "Olds folks deserve to have some fun too."

The couples moved to opposite sides of the bed and sat down. The men sat, kissed the women, and caressed them gently. Nature took its course.

Tits were played with. Dicks were sucked. Cunts were eaten. Moans and the smell of weeping pussies filled the room. When she was ready, Marcie said, "I want to try something. Let me be on top."

"Okay," Brian said with a warm smile.

"Me too," Jayme said.

"Sure," Chas responded.

They women straddled their men like Babs had. Their feet were side-by-side and they lowered their hungry cunts onto the hard missiles below them.

"Ohhh"! The women cried out as they were speared.

"Ahhh." The men groaned.

Marcie and Jayme squatted and fucked the guys reverse cowgirl. Their hands rested on the boys' knees to keep their balance. Their breasts hung down and bounced as they bounced. The guys held their soft asses supporting them as they bobbed up and down on hard dicks.

^^^

Babs finished her drink and said, "I need another drink. How about you?"

"Sure."

She stood and reached out her hand to his. George grasped it and hesitated, "Do you think we should wait a bit?"

She laughed and said, "Can't you remember being their age? It was wham-bam. You were done in seconds. Have you ever had sex with another couple in the room?"

He shook his head no.

"It accelerates the process. More moaning and heavy breathing. You're peeking at the other couple. Believe me, your motor gets revved up and you blow your top quickly."

"That makes sense," George said. He stood and the two of them went inside.

Babs opened the fridge. She gave him a brew and got one more for herself. George turned to walk back to the porch. Babs grabbed his shoulder and tugged. She put a finger to her lips and went "Shhh."

She winked at him and cocked her head toward the bedroom door. She took a step and dragged him along. They got to the door and Babs opened it slightly. She peered in, grinned, and whispered, "You have to see this."

She moved away and pushed him forward. George looked inside and saw both women squatting over their guy and fucking them using the same technique he and Babs had utilized.

The women's eyes were closed as they concentrated on the big dicks they were riding. He saw their shaved cunts claiming the hard dicks, their breasts bouncing, and the sweat on their faces and bodies. His daughter and her friend had hard nipples. He heard the squishy sound of penises being shoved into tight, wet vaginas.

The men moaned. The women cooed with pleasure.

Babs slid in beside George. She said, "It's a lovely sight."

Marcie and Jayme heard her voice. Their eyes opened. They saw the adults.

"Turnabout is fair play. Ride'm hard, girls," Babs encouraged them. She opened the door further, stepped into the room, and brought George with her.

George and Marcie were close. Within arms' reach. They locked eyes. She continued to squat and ride Brian's steely dick. She looked scared. George smiled, nodded, and encouraged her, "It's okay. Enjoy yourself."

As soon as he gave her permission, Marcie orgasmed and cried out, "Ohhhhhh!"

She sat on Brian's cock. A feeling like a shooting star exploding raced through her body. Even her toes tingled.

Brian grunted and painted her insides with cum.

Babs reached over and grasped one of Marcie's taut nipples. She squeezed it. The young woman's mouth shot open in a silent scream and Marcie climaxed again.

Jayme stared at the visitors. She continued to bounce on Chas's cock.

Babs said, "Give the girl a hand, George. She needs a little nudge to get over the edge." She grabbed George's hands and brought them to Jayme's saggy breasts.

"Twist her nipples. Hard," Babs said,

George grasped her downward dog nips, crushed, and twisted them.

Instantly, Jayme orgasmed.

"Ouch! Oh! Ohhh!!"

Her cries of pleasure and pulsating womb got her partner off. Chas jabbed his stout rod into her and shot his load.

^^^

George and Babs went out to the porch. Babs said, "That was beautiful. Girls are different from boys. We don't cum every time we have sex. They needed our help. Marcie needed your permission. It was a good thing we were there for them."

George nodded and said, "I'm guessing it is no coincidence that they were fucking in the same position we did."

"No. They girls check in on us and stayed to watch us cum."

George stared at her blankly.

Babs said, "I enjoy an audience and I like watching too. I believe those two girls do too. They looked like they had huge orgasms."

His face looked confused and pained.

Babs said, "Don't worry. We won't make a habit of this. Jayme's climax was out of her reach. If you hadn't assisted her, I'm afraid the poor thing would never have cum."

Babs grabbed his arm and said, "Let's go for a walk."

^^^

Babs and George returned an hour later. Everyone gathered on the porch, talked, and had a beer, but they were still raw about what had happened.

George approached his daughter. Then went off to have a private conversation. He said, "I'm sorry we walked in on you while you were having sex."

"You mean after I walked in on you having sex?" Marcie said and then giggled.

George nodded, looked at his feet, and asked, "Are you okay?"

Marcie touched his arm and said, "I am. A lot has happened in a short amount of time. I'm glad I stood up for myself and other women at school. I'm glad I met Brian. I've learned I like being naked. I haven't decided if I'll become a nudist or a naturalist."

She laughed to break the tension. Her father laughed and said, "When you figure out the difference, please explain it to me."

She said in a softer voice, "I've learned I'm a voyeur and an exhibitionist. I liked seeing others have sex and having people watch me. What happened today hasn't freaked me out."

George looked his daughter in the face and said, "I'm relieved and I'm happy for you. Growing up is all about getting to know who you are and having the courage to be your true self. I was afraid things had gone too far."

"I'm fine. Thanks for asking. You're the best dad ever, but I can explore being a voyeur and an exhibitionist without involving you."

"That's probably best."

She hugged him tightly. He hugged her for a long time. Her soft breasts were crushed into her chest. The dangling head of his cock rubbed her clit. Neither cared. Neither was uncomfortable with the contact of their nude bodies. They savored the closeness of their embrace.

He patted her ass, kissed her on the cheek, and said, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Marcie said. Her bright green eyes were shining.

They released each other and returned to the group.

^^^

That night Timmy and his friend joined his mother and George, Marcie, Chas, and Jayme for dinner.

Timmy smiled at Marcie and said to his friend, "I'm responsible for this beautiful woman."

"Oh, really?" his friend said sarcastically. "Is this another of your tall tal es?"

"No," Timmy insisted. "Tell him, mia bella signora, how I helped you become the beautiful flower you are now."

Marcie teased him by saying, "Your mother gave me this wonderful haircut and it changed my life. I had long, drab hair. It hid my face and eyes. The kids in school used to call me Morticia after the mom on 'The Addams Family'.

"Ha!" Timmy friend said.

"But. But," Timmy stammered.

Marcie smiled and stopped toying with Timmy. She said, "He's right. He was the one who convinced me to make a change. Without Timmy's advice, I'd still be an ugly duckling. Thank you, Timmy."

Timmy puffed up with pride.

"We've had a wonderful day here," Marcie said. "I'd never heard of National Nude Day. I'm so glad my dad and my friends were able to come and celebrate it."

"What are you talking about?" Timmy said. "National Nude Day is on July 14th. We're still in May."

Marcie stared at him for a beat and then said, "Your mother said today was National Nude Day. The guard at the gatehouse said it was too."

Chas spoke up, "Actually, the guard said 'Every day here is a nude day'."

Marcie got up and went over to Babs. She put her hands on her hips and said, "You lied to me. Today isn't National Nude Day."

Babs laughed and answered, "Yes. I did. The official date isn't for a month or so, but does it matter? You got to spend the day with Brian and your friends. Everyone was naked. We had a good time and we all had rocking orgasms."

She looked Marcie in the eye and said, "Should we come back next weekend and get naked again or wait until mid-July?"

Everyone shouted the answer, "Get naked next weekend!!!"

Marcie let go of her anger and said, "Babs, someday I'll get even with you, but until then, let's get naked every day."

She reached out quickly and grabbed a hard, erect nipple and twisted it.

"Ouch!" Babs cried out.

She grabbed her injured breasts, squeezed it to calm the pain, and said, "I'm a bitch. I admit it and I deserved that. Truce? No more lying."

"Deal."

"Sealed with a kiss," Babs said. She leaned in. Marcie met her halfway. The women kissed on the lips. Babs snaked a hand around the teenager's head. She held her in place as she forced her tongue into the teen's mouth. She used her free hand to caress a bare breast.

Marcie squealed and opened her eyes.

Babs let go. The young woman pulled away. Babs lit a cigarette and said with a smirk on her face, "Love you, babe."

Marcie shook her head and said with false outrage, "If you weren't sleeping with my father." She made a fist and shook it at her.

Babs blew out a lungful of smoke and said, "I know. You love me too."

The End

P.S. I wonder if Babs and Marcie ever have sex? Should there be another chapter?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 29 milliseconds