Masturbation Club

The moment David walked in the door he knew that Anna was definitely excited about something. A trail of rose petals littered the floor, trailing off down the hall towards the stairs leading up to the bedroom. Several candles sat burning as well on each one of the stairs leading up to their room. David loosened his tie, sat his briefcase down by the hallway desk table, and saw a glass of his favorite wine sitting there waiting for him.

"Ah oh." David thought to himself. "She's pulling out the BIG guns....seduction, wine, great sex....."

As David began to ascend the stairway towards their bedroom, he'd already decided that whatever it was that Anna wanted, or wanted to do, they were going to. But if she was going to use some erotic little seduction as part of her scheme to get her way, he wasn't about to ruin that for her...or for himself for that matter. He'd make some pretense of not wanting to do it for whatever reason, and then of course eventually give in. It was all apart of the fun anyway, and suddenly the long hard day seemed to melt away and was immediately replaced by enthusiastic arousal.

David drained the last of his wine and left the glass sitting on the post of the banister. Mr. "Ever-ready" was already awake and throbbing inside his pants in expectation of whatever it was that his wife was up to. David took his time going upstairs, knowing full well that Anna would hear him coming up. He removed his tie, tossing it, as well as his jacket before he'd even reached the top of the stairs. Unbuttoning his shirt as he reached the landing, he soon had it off as he headed down the short hallway towards their bedroom. The rose petals and candles continued down the hallway as well stopping just short of the closed bedroom door.

He stood outside briefly, removed his slacks, shorts, and socks, and left them in a pile next to the door. Placing his hand on the doorknob, he turned it and walked into the room.

Anna, and their friend Judy and another woman that David had never even seen before were all lying on the bed side by side, waiting for him. If that wasn't enough to cause his cock to twitch with instantaneous interest, seeing the three of them all laying there side by side with quietly little "humming" vibrators embedded in all three women would have brought the dead back to life.

Standing there with a full-blown erection gazing down on the spectacle of flesh displayed before him, David still felt a little silly and slightly confused.

"Ok.....I know this is going to sound silly perhaps. Especially with me standing here like this." He indicated, and actually pointing at his erection. "But number one...."Anna"." He said emphasizing her name as the question, "Just what IS going on here? And number two....I don't believe that we've ever met?" He said, now crossing the room to the side of the bed where the luscious looking Brunette with long flowing dark hair spread out against the pillow lay with a deep purple vibrator sticking out of her cunt.

For a second David half expected the woman to reach up and shake his cock "hello" the way they made introductions at the "Clubs". Even then, it was still strange enough when she kept one hand on her vibrator, holding it inside her, and reached up with the other one to take his.

"Hi. I'm a friend of Judy's." She said.

Just hearing that spoke volumes. David had always considered Anna's friend Judy as a bit on the wild side, and inviting someone over to "join" the two of them out of the blue wouldn't have been out of character for her to have done so.

"Nice to meet you." David said, taking her hand and shaking it.

"Her name is Marilyn" Anna interjected then. "She's just come back from this sensuality retreat. The one I want to show you, and talk to you about." She offered. "She's been showing us some of the exercises they did while they were staying there."

"I see." David said, finally letting go of Marilyn's hand. "So is this particular exercise your doing just for women? If it is...I guess I can leave and let you all finish up in here by your selves...."

"Don't be silly." Judy said then joining in. "We just wanted to give you a little taste of what's in store for you."

"Here? Or wherever it is this place is at?" David said playing along.

"Actually, both." Anna told him. "Now....be a good boy and sit down in that chair for a moment, and just watch." Marilyn will tell you what it is you can expect to see and do while we're there. And then....the three of us will show you!"

David walked back to one of the two comfortable wing-backed chairs they had sitting in the bedroom and sat down. "This IS starting to get interesting." He thought to himself, and sat back as Marilyn began explaining the particular exercise they were now doing, as well as to what they could expect when they went off to the retreat.

"By the way....." David interrupted. "Before things really get going here, when are we going to this retreat...wherever it is anyway?"

"In the morning. I've already made reservations and purchased the airfare. We leave at seven."

David figured the second part of his question could wait. Sitting back, seeing the three naked women all lying back on the bed together had taken over his primary curiosity. Wondering where it was they were going, and "why" actually wasn't nearly as important at the moment. And besides, Mr. Fucking hard cock had his full attention on the three women as it was. And everything else was suddenly a blur.

"Now ladies....hold your vibrators in without using your hands. Clamp down on them using the muscles inside your vagina only. See how long you can keep it there before it slips out. And no fair using your legs to do it with either Judy. Open wider...both of you."

And David enjoyed watching Marilyn put his wife and Judy through one of the obvious "work-shops" she'd told them about. And this was only one of them. All the others were covered in the "brochure" that Anna had alluded to earlier. And he was interested now, and curious about what else was "offered" at this "Sensuality" clinic that Anna was so anxious to attend.

David was slightly disappointed in one respect. He'd expected to soon after find himself in some wild crazed orgy or something with the three women. But they weren't there for that, nor was he as he came to find out. He did however enjoy it when he was finally asked to come over and lay down on the bed. Marilyn then proceeded to show Anna and Judy the various "techniques" that she'd been shown herself to stimulate and pleasure her partner manually. It was a little weird in a way as Marilyn placed her hand on him, but then began talking, acting like she was an instructor herself. But the actual "pleasure" she gave him while she demonstrated some of the various things she had learned was certainly a worthwhile experience.

And of course, both Judy and Anna had to try some of the things Marilyn had showed them as well. And David was more than happy to oblige them both while they "practiced" on Mr. Hard Throbbing cock, who was more than happy to accommodate them.

An hour later, David had managed to enjoy two very satisfying orgasms. Marilyn had given him one of those, twisting and turning, pulling on his prick in ways he'd never thought possible before. After a short period of rest, and some time to recover, she had then instructed Judy and Anna in another less forceful, but long and drawn out technique which definitely suited the "two" women as they "tag-teamed" him and brought him off almost too excruciatingly slowly.

Marilyn and Judy left a short time after that, leaving Anna to finally sit down with him and pour over the brochures. There was a wide variety of seminars, classes, workshops, and "one-on-one" practice sessions, along with some other kinds of "group" activities. Dependant upon what you wanted to do or see, or how many classes you wanted to attend, dictated the amount of time a person could actually spend there. And suddenly David understood why Anna wanted the two of them to have five days. She fully intended to attend each and every session and workshop that was offered.

Secondly, the place was located in a remote area somewhere in Texas. They'd fly into one of the local airports, but from there, be flown by helicopter off to the far away and remote sight where their privacy and confidentiality was assured. Marilyn had even commented that some Celebrity's had been rumored to have checked in there themselves for some real personal instruction. Though she'd never heard for sure who they were, nor even seen them obviously. Private bungalows were given to everyone who attended where they could spend some of their evenings practicing the techniques they'd been taught. Other evenings had scheduled events and activities, all of which centered on the "Sensuality" and techniques taught in the art of "Love-Making".

"You sure we really need to go and do this?" David questioned. "I didn't think our sex-life was all that bad?" He asked Anna honestly.

"It isn't. But because it is so good, are you so content and assured of yourself that you are curious, and interested in seeing if it is as good as we think it is? Or "if"...and I know for you that's a BIG "if" right now, that it could possibly be even better?"

David conceded the point. He wasn't really worried whether he was a good lover or not. Truth be told, he knew he was. But he wasn't stupid enough to think that he still couldn't learn a thing or two either. So the reason for not going was suddenly a forgone conclusion. And besides, he also knew the experience "would" be exciting, and sexual, and he'd also be able to enjoy one of his favorite "kinks", if one could call it that. And that was watching other people, that alone was enough to make David agree to going, and enthusiastically so.

David and Anna arrived late in the afternoon. The moment they touched down they were immediately greeted by women, who as David noticed came in all shapes and sizes. All of which were bare breasted, wearing nothing more than fig leafs. Likewise, the arrival of several men, young as well as older came to take what little luggage everyone had, and take it to their rooms. Even these men wore little else than a bright green leaf covering their groin, though some had arm bands of leafy material which was worn more as an adornment more than anything else.

Once the helicopter had lifted off, a woman who David guessed to be in her mid to late fifty's approached them. Like everyone else, she wore only a simple fig leaf. Her more than ample breasts were bare as she carried her self with an air of dignity and purpose. The fact that her large breasts were far from perfect didn't detract from the obvious sensuality that she so naturally seemed to exude. In fact, her pendulous free swaying breasts seemed even more erotic than David might have otherwise found attractive, or even considered as being before.

"Welcome....welcome.... everyone, to "Paradise"!" She told them all.

"Your bags have been taken to your rooms. If everyone will please follow me, I will take you to the clothing hut where you will be given locker assignments where you can store your clothing during your stay. Everyone will be issued a simple fig leaf, as you have seen everyone else here is wearing."

Leading them down through a tropical garden paradise in the midst of a desert somewhere in the middle of nowhere, "Tawna," as she'd addressed herself, led the way towards the clothing hut she'd just mentioned.

"You know if you read the brochure, that aside from a few other "minor" articles of clothing we've told you to bring, or that you could wear during some of our activities, you'll all be wearing nothing more than the actual fig leafs that will be given to you.

There had been three other couples on board the helicopter they'd arrived on. But David realized some others had also recently arrived, and were just now leaving the clothing hut themselves. A few seemed somewhat nervous, even slightly embarrassed and apprehensive to be wearing so little in the way of clothing. Others, walked, chatting easily and comfortably in their new attire.

Even the "Clothing Hut" as it had been referred to disallowed anyone from disrobing in private. Rows of long benches, much like a simple locker room awaited the new arrivals, so that men and women alike simply took of their clothing, and placed it inside the lockers with nothing more than their names already in place and waiting for each of them.

"Once everyone has finished undressing, and re-dressing...." Tawna stated, "You'll be redirected to the main activities room for indoctrination, and room assignments. There are drinks of all kinds available to everyone on your way in, so we invite you to help yourselves. See you in a few minutes then." She stated, and turned and walked away.

Like their Hostess, and several of the obvious "staff" on premise, not everyone who arrived were the perfect "bodied" people that David and Anna initially expected might sign up for one of these. Everyone there had their flaws...some minor, others obvious. But the fact that everyone was "normal" looking as David often referred to people that didn't look or act like Ken and Barbie's...as he called them, soon had he and Anna looking even more forward to their stay here.

They soon had dawned their leafy attire, and followed a woman who directed them towards the main building. David had expected some kind of near "clinical" setting once they finally did get inside, but along with everyone else, he was as surprised as they were. The inside of the main structure was indeed like walking into a Tropical Paradise. There were no chairs, no tables, and no white washed walls. Everything was natural, plants and fauna of every description was growing everywhere. A waterfall sat off to one side of the room that emptied into a large expansive pool. Several ledges, alcoves, and rock formations hinted at places where one could sit lay down and actually relax either in or out of the water if one chose to do so too.

Tawna was herself standing inside the sparkling blue pool of water. Once again she greeted everyone, and told them a little about the place and its purpose. She explained the schedule of events, during the hours when clinic's, workshops etc were not being given, and what everyone there could do, or go in their own spare time. Dinners could be taken in their rooms, or in the main banquet room depending on everyone's mood. There was a twenty four-hour round the clock menu of delicacies, and treats that would make any Gourmet's mouth water.

"Are you sure we didn't sign up for heaven?" David turned asking Anna.

"Shhhh!" She motioned to him holding her finger up to her lips. "I want to hear this!"

David and Anna were soon given their bungalow assignment, and saw they were in unit 24B. As they quickly learned, they were to be "paired" up with other couples for the duration of their stay. The reasons for which would become obvious as things progressed. They also learned that there was a connecting door between the two units which would allow passage and access back and forth between rooms, but only if the couples who found them selves paired off together wanted to utilize that particular option.

Shortly after that as introductions were made all around from everyone who had come to attend the retreat, David and Anna were introduced to Terry and Denise, their couples partners and who would be staying in unit 24A.

Almost immediately the four of them seemed to "click". Though Terry and Denise were several years younger than either David or Anna, it was evident almost immediately that there was a mutual attraction. David also couldn't help looking periodically at Denise's wonderfully large breasts with brown colored nipples that seemed to remain in a near permanent state of arousal. That was certainly a real benefit as far as he was concerned towards this near nude attire they were all wearing. Every woman he encountered or looked at was bare breasted of course. And he particularly liked the way Denise's breasts sat against her chest. Likewise, it appeared that Terry rather enjoyed himself while gazing at Anna's. And this soon had the two of them talking and teasing us, especially when it was realized that a couple of leafs had started moving and beginning to extend out a little.

The four of them got far better acquainted over dinner. As the first evening was more of a get acquainted type of affair, there was very little else to do but sit, eat, drink and socialize. The four of them then took that time, learned more about one another as well as what it was they were all hoping to get out of this experience. When it came time for bed however, the door between their adjoining rooms remained locked and closed. Even David felt that it was far too soon to even begin to hope for any intimate encounters outside of his and Anna's relationship. But....there were several days remaining. And one of the more interesting sessions would begin bright and early in the morning.

In the morning before breakfast, we joined several other couples in the community bath. Including Terry and Denise who were already there. Interestingly enough several couples were in fact bathing and washing one another and it was obvious they weren't the same couples that had been seen arriving together the day before. As Terry and Denise were "paired" with David and Anna, it was natural for them to congregate together at one end of the giant tub where several towels and bars of fresh soap awaited them.

Initially, David began washing Anna's back. But as he turned around in order that she might wash his, he found himself facing Denise.

"Go ahead." Terry told him. And handed David a fresh bar of soap. Seconds later he stood lathering up those magnificent tits that he'd been admiring earlier. Anna came around him then to stand by his side, and handed over her bar of soap to Terry.

"Your turn." She told him. And soon, Terry was working up frothy lather and using it to spend most of his time washing Anna's full rounded breasts. Just when things seemed to be getting really interesting, it was noticed that they were running past time they'd have for breakfast, and still be on time for the first session. Reluctantly, they dried one another off, put the fig leafs back on and headed for breakfast.

Tawna as well as several other assistants were there to meet them and several other couples in was to be the first physical workshop session. They entered a room that was dimly lit, even though it was morning. The "mood" and the atmosphere of the room immediately put everyone at ease, especially as it took a moment for everyone's eyes to adjust to the semi darkness. Several comfortable looking padded tables stretched out and filled the entire room, enough for exactly one half of the couples who had entered.

Tawna immediately began the session as soon as everyone was inside.

"This morning, you will all learn the stimulation of what we call "First Touch".

David noticed perhaps for the first time that Tawna was totally naked. She soon climbed up onto one of the tables and positioned herself as she then told everyone else to do, having already divided up the "partnership" accordingly.

"Everyone here probably thinks they know their partners body fairly well. Their wants, their needs, and what makes them feel the best." Tawna began.

"This class is designed to learn, and to be able to teach one another new sensations, and what better way to discover these than by learning to do them with a different, or "First Touch" partner!"

All the women present then were the first to lie upon the tables. There was one Lesbian couple, but even they had been paired with another couple who had no objections to having the wife partnered with another woman. And just as interestingly, her lesbian lover thus partnered with the woman's husband.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 320 milliseconds