MILF and Chocolate Blue Eyez

He waited for a minute or two and was surprised when there wasn't a message back saying that no email address existed.

He waited a further minute or so and then started surfing the web.

His phone rang, it was one of his mates from yesterday asking if he'd be up for a drinking session the following weekend.

"No, I can't. Something's come up so I'll be tied up. Actually, with any luck, I'll be tying somebody else up. Ha ha ha"

They reminded one another of a few of the high jinks episodes from the night before and grunted their goodbyes.

There was a 'ping' to denote an email had arrived.

He read.

"Dear Chocolate Blue Eyez

Well you appear to have deciphered the hidden message and email so congratulations. BOTH of your messages have been read and understood. I hope that you can deliver what I want. I don't think size will be an issue for me. The only issues will be whether you can satisfy me as I have every confidence that I will be able to drink you dry!

It's important to remember, Chocolate, I'm a respectable lady in a respectable part of town so I can't be seen to be fraternising with anyone who would arouse suspicion, so do not approach me in the street - I will ignore you or shout for help.

Behind closed doors, things will be different!!

However, if I feel uneasy or uncomfortable or if another situation arises beyond my reasonable control, I reserve the right to close the door and I expect you to respect my wishes and walk away.

Here's to at least one, I hope, memorable meeting.

I will be away now until next weekend and incommunicado.

Yours

Jilly - The MILF Slut.

ps. If you don't wish to be recognised, bring a mask but make sure it's one through which you can use your mouth! Lastly, STRICTLY no cameras of your own.

"Recognised?"

Chocolate thought for a moment and pondered the word. He stared into nowhere, calculating what that word meant in this context. His first assumption became his only assumption. She was planning on filming or photographing their 'meet up' and was giving him the option to fuck her anonymously. He was excited at the thought that she wanted to keep a record and over the next few hours he pondered whether he should be out, loud and proud or whether a mask would help him to play the part of rough, fuck-machine.

The coming week was going to be hard in so many ways!!

********

He tried to bury himself into everything he did. His eating and gym regime had been given a new edge now that he knew he was going to be 'on display'. He took a picture of his torso every day and by Friday, even he had noticed a new sharpness to his six pack (or was he seeing the beginnings of an eight pack?)

At the gym, he'd confided in some of his buddies.

"You want to fuck this bitch up, yes? Rick was an East European who had arrived at the gym a few months earlier, already ripped and constantly angry and on edge. Daniel wondered if his moods were the result of too many steroids or other substances. He wouldn't dare ask.

"You want to truly fuck this bitch in arse, in pussy, in mouth? And jus' keep fucking until she plead for mercy, yes? Dan, buddy; you need some shit, you understand?"

On the face of it, though it made no sense whatsoever, Daniel understood Rick's meaning.

"And where could I get this shit?"

"Danny! For king, fucking dong, I sort. Meet me in showers after workout, yes?"

Half an hour later, Daniel handed over £5 and was handed a small, beige pill.

"You take half hour; maybe one hour before. With this, you can fuck for two days with your fucking cock like fucking rock, yes? Don't waste it. One hour before, yes?"

Daniel put it carefully in his wallet and made a mental note to take it even though he felt it was risky taking anything from Rick.

Knowing he couldn't contact his MILF, his work took on a new intensity and his boss started to slap him on the shoulder and say 'Great work' every day.

Maybe having a MILF Slut as one's girlfriend would be good? Though he was sure his mum wouldn't approve!

In the evenings, though he went to bed reasonably early, he would spend a few hours watching videos, looking for ideas as to how to control his 'victim' and the kind of words and phrases that were used to diminish MILF slut victims.

Saturday arrived and he woke early, taking his time to raise himself, nervous at the forthcoming examination of his sexual prowess but excited at the prospect of finally laying hands on his MILF Slut. She would need to be grateful for his attention or else the whore's white pussy would pay with a battering the like of which she would never have felt before (but if he was honest, even if she WAS grateful, her pussy would take a pounding!)

He showered and took time to wash his cock. He masturbated to calm himself down and when he shot his cum on the screen, he was breathing deeply but felt warm and capable. Daniel; Chocolate as he was known to his MILF was lucky. He probably had only realised in the last few years how lucky. Not only was he over-generously endowed (he had decided to measure himself during the week in case she asked - he'd peaked at a full 12 inches when fully engorged) but his ability to need only a short amount of time to recover meant he could fuck and fuck and cum and cum. This was, he'd discovered, not normal.

Chocolate put on some loose fitting, baggy trousers to enable him to grow without too much embarrassment in the street. He didn't bother with underwear. His white t shirt was loose but designed to show his torso off and he smiled at his own reflection at his perfect 'V' shape. He would have been a father's worst nightmare for their daughter or a husband's worst nightmare for a sex-obsessed wife. He was the stripper at a bachelorette party, he was the young stud with the always-on attitude and lengthy, battering ram cock, looking to score anytime, any place and with just about anyone.

Before he left the house, he took out the pill that Rick had given him and swallowed it with water. He waited, not sure what to expect but when nothing happened, he took another gulp of water and bolted for the door.

It was bright and he pulled down his sunglasses from the top of his head. Rather than walk, he'd decided to take a bus into town so he'd remain reasonably cool.

He arrived in town and headed for a department store to use their bathrooms, take on water, cool down in their air-conditioned surroundings and try a range of tester aftershaves to get him smelling sweet and clean. The girls, perfectly made up, not a hair out of place, smiled broadly and fluttered their eyelashes. The all looked as though they would have been cheerleaders at school and he had a good idea how cheerleaders behaved when the game was over. He felt his black mamba beginning to unfurl in his loose trousers and walked away, awkwardly trying to make sure his truncheon was at least not too obviously straining against the soft material. Daniel was aware of feeling a little flushed. He was also aware that his cock was engorged in a way like he'd never felt before. And it wasn't going down. He put his hands in his pockets and tried to adjust it but it was poking almost above his waistband.

At 11.45, he headed out and walked briskly (as briskly as his engorged cock would allow) to the road by the park. He didn't want to be late; that would never do.

He stationed himself under the covering trees opposite her house by 11.55 and waited, watching her house. His stomach was tightening and his breathing was spasming slightly as his brain tried to cope with enormity of the task in front of him. He muttered encouragement to himself under his breath.

At exactly midday, he saw the top of the door to her house open (the wall and bushes covered full visual access to the very front of her house.) The door slammed and he heard a loud clip-clopping on the stone steps which then turned to the familiar crunch as she crossed the gravel drive, gingerly.

He let out a gasp of approval as she appeared.

She had straightened her naturally curly hair and it was down and flowing to just beyond her shoulder blades. She was wearing a stretchy (and straining) white vest top with a high neck in a material that had a sheen to it. Her breasts jutted forward like competing Zeppelins and even from this distance he could see her nipples standing out proud and hard - no bra, he noted. She was wearing a soft, black leather skirt that skimmed the bottom of her arse cheeks and her legs were tanned, toned and long and glistening as ever. She wore pale coloured, spiky sandals with a sexy strap around the ankles. There were some fake stone decorations along the straps and some silver spikes added in to the mix. If they had been black they would have been described as 'fetish' wear but the light brown colour gave them a more vulnerable look. She looked sexy as fuck. Daniel had his phone in his pocket and so wanted to take it out and start filming her but a deal was a deal. But man, she would get five stars on any MILF website, even fully clothed.

The dog sniffed and shorted its way up the road, attempting to stop occasionally but was yanked on.

When she'd moved on ten yards, she checked and crossed to Chocolate's side of the road, casting the briefest of looks in his direction. He started to follow, admiring her walk, her legs and in fact her whole being, happy that she was fully aware he was there and, judging by her email, ecstatic that she was about to be taken in the real sense of the word.

He was only about five yards behind and was transfixed. But he became aware of a car parked on the opposite side of the road. It was the same car as he'd seen a week ago and he was unsurprised to see the long lens camera, poking through the driver's window. The photographer made no attempt to hide and rattled off shot after shot. As Chocolate's ears became attuned to his surroundings, he could hear the unmistakeable sound of the camera motor as he rattled off 3 or 4 shots per seconds, not wanting to miss a step.

Jilly walked up about 150 metres, crossed the road and came back. Chocolate was her shadow, marvelling and planning his next moves.

As other cars passed, some hooted at the sight of the gorgeous woman but, as far as he could tell, she didn't change her expression, just kept strutting.

She arrived back at the large, wooden gate to her house. The dog sniffed again and she waited, turning briefly to look back at Chocolate who had held back a little. Their eyes met. What was that he now saw in her eyes? Fear? Excitement? She certainly looked more vulnerable than he'd seen her before.

She turned and he heard her walk on the gravel and up her own stone steps. He was opposite the big, oak door but the wall was high and the bushes were higher so he had no visual clue as to what was happening. He heard a set of keys being jangled before he heard a key make its way into the lock with a satisfying 'zip' sound and he heard the door open. He heard a click and wondered what she was doing. He didn't hear the door closing and he smirked as he realised the 'invite' had been sent. There was no turning back for either of them now.

Chocolate waited for 30 seconds, maybe a minute; imagining her unhooking the dog from the lead and preparing herself with a final check in the mirror. He turned and saw the driver of the car with the camera. He had parked a little way away; close enough to see his face. He was on his phone and was staring at Chocolate. He saw the man nod as if to give him the command to go and Daniel assumed he was in communication with the woman who'd just disappeared inside.

He turned and walked down to the gate, crossed the threshold of her property for the first time, crunching on the gravel and climbed the stone steps. When he got to the door, he gently and slowly applied pressure to the heavily painted door and was relieved to find it had been put on the latch.

He stepped through.

He found himself in a very high ceilinged hallway. Immediately to both his left and right were doorways, both open, that led to two similar looking rooms. A staircase led up and away diagonally to his left, Under the stairs was a small doorway that sharply turned left and disappeared. This, he guessed, led down to the basement (he'd observed the lower windows when he'd walked up to the door.)

At the bottom of the stairs, the fat dog panted and watched him, clearly well trained and forbidden to climb the stairs (or perhaps too fat?)

He took a peak in both of the downstairs rooms but they were unoccupied.

He looked at the stairs and began to climb.

The first six or so steps took him to a platform that then turned right to another platform. Here, there was a door and he peeked inside to see a perfectly appointed but small bathroom with toilet and shower. He closed the door and turned right again so that he was approaching the large window he'd seen from the front of the house. When he reached the top step, he looked out and observed his 'spot' under the trees from where he'd first ogled his prize in her home and marvelled at the view of the tree filled park. In front of the window was a weirdly shaped chaise lounge, covered in a type of furry leather.

He looked around and saw another small staircase to his right that led to the top floor. A door next to that led to what he assumed was a bedroom. But Chocolate now turned to his left. The room that he assumed was her bedroom. A room he'd seen from the outside looking in and a room that he was about to turn into his own, private dungeon of fuck.

The door was ajar. Before he stepped through, he pulled out a black mask with eye holes, small holes for his nose and a cutout for his mouth. He stared at it for a moment but decided not to put it on. He stuffed it back in his pocket and stepped through, silently.

The room was big with high ceilings. An enormous bed was the centrepiece and around the walls were various wardrobes and chests of drawers as well as the TV by the floor-to-ceiling window that he'd seen from outside.

Beside the bed, he noticed a whicker open-top picnic basket with the incongruous contents of sex toys and restraints, lubricants and condoms along with other paraphernalia.

Jilly was in the far corner of the room, bent over with her legs slightly apart but straight, looking at items in the lowest part of a small chest of drawers. Her skirt had ridden up and the bottom half of her perfect, peachy arse was clearly visible. The effort of bending in sky high heels tightened her hamstrings and strained her calf muscles giving her glistening legs enviable definition.

He drank in the vision and was relieved to feel a fresh wave of blood pumping into his already overly-engorged cock. For a moment, he was unsure what to do and how to approach but just as quickly, he snapped back to the reality of where he was and the 'role' he was playing; channeling his inner bastard.

He crossed the room with stealth and grabbed her; one arm around her waist, the other grabbing at the crack of her beautiful arse and he picked her up as if she wasn't there; a giant and a nymph. She let out a gasp, unable to speak as he threw her on to the bed.

She scrambled further up the bed, her hair partially covering her face, but an unmistakable look of genuine fear etched into her whole body.

"I hope you're ready for this, you cock-teasing MILF slag because we're about to go on a long and dirty fucking ride!"

He hadn't rehearsed but was pleased with his opening gambit.

He grabbed her ankles and pulled her closer to the foot of the bed, spreading her legs wide and noting that, like him, she had dispensed with underwear for the day.

"You dirty fucking MILF whore. No knickers? You're a fucking dirty slag who wants it fucking rough, aren't you?"

She spoke.

"Please, I'm scared. Don't hurt me. If you want money I..."

Was she acting? She was very good if she was.

He let go of her ankles and landed on top of her, grabbing her wrists and pinning her arms above her head; bringing his mouth close to hers.

"We need a safe word, Jilly. I don't want trouble but I do want to fuck every hole you've got. So let's make sure we both get what we want, yeah?" He whispered, still threatening but dropping the facade of unwanted home invader for a moment.

"Chocolate Blue Eyes." She said, cryptically and quickly nodded.

"Chocolate Blue Eyes it is."

He raised himself athletically onto his knees in between her legs, roughly pushed her soft, nappa leather skirt up to her waist and put his hands behind her knees and raised her up, all her weight on her back and shoulders.

"Nice, shaved pussy. Lucky for you I'm in the mood for eating-out some dirty fucking MILF pussy!"

He spat a huge globule of spit onto her pussy lips and his tongue lashed out and he started licking her deeply and loudly, finding the nub of her clitoris and rubbing it with the tip of his tongue, applying firm pressure before diving his tongue deep into her and repeating, occasionally sucking hard on her already reddened and engorged clitoris.

"Unnnnhhhh!! Fuck!! Oh God!!" She was vocal and let out a dizzying array of gasps and grunts in reaction to every move of his tongue.

He licked some more and started to suck on her clit with greater ferocity, making it extra sensitive.

He started to work it hard and he could feel her squirming; an orgasm already building. He moved one of his hands around and jabbed one of his thumbs into her anus, spearing her as though she were a soft, delicious bowling ball.

"Ahhhhh! Fuck! Shit! Fuck! Oh God!! NNnnnnnnhhhhhhmmmm!!"

She was bucking now, almost unable to control her spasming body as it rode his tongue and thumb. He could feel she wanted him to cease as she already seemed to be hyperventilating at the depth of her orgasm but he remained locked in position, firmly pressing his tongue on her clitoris.

With one more set of tongue moves, she let out a loud and long, lustful scream as though she were being strangled; as though a demon were leaving her body.

"Aaaaahhhhhgggghhhhhh fuuccccckkkkkkk NNnnmmmmmmmhhh!"

In her wild throes, he let her down, withdrew his thumb from her butt and pressed down on her red, raw clit, applying a further massage and she started to twist away as though she were having a pleasurable electric shock applied to her pussy.

"NNNnoo, Nnooo...tooo muuuuuccchhhh. Fuck..Nmmm!!"

With the orgasm starting to recede and with Jilly already firmly under his spell, Chocolate stood up and studied her.

She was still clothed.

After a minute, he roughly rolled her over onto her front. She was rag-doll limp, completely at his mercy.

He found the zip to her leather skirt and unzipped it before roughly pulling it off. He threw to one side and marvelled at her perfect, peachy arse as it pushed itself toward the ceiling. It was the sexiest arse he'd ever seen.

'I really didn't need that pill' he thought to himself and the thought of it reminded him of how his cock and balls were aching for attention.

"Right, time to go to work, bitch!"

With that, he slapped her hard on her arse.

"Ow!"

Before she could protest, he grabbed her ankles and pulled her down the bed and got her on her feet. He turned her round so he could see her.

"Right. I've got a fucking hungry cock that needs milking so get on your fucking dirty MILF knees and get to fucking work!"

He pushed at her shoulders but in truth there was very little resistance. She knelt before him and took a moment before she found his waistband. As she began to slowly peel it down, she looked up at him, their eyes locked. He quickly removed his own t shirt and she gasped as she looked at his chiselled torso. She let go of his waistband momentarily and rubbed her hands against the perfect bumps of his abdomen.

He watched as she leaned down and retrieved a bottle from the bottom of the bed near to where she was kneeling. She removed the cap and, looking into his eyes, she applied some of the oil to her hands and then started to massage it over his torso.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds